Quality Pest Control

Iowa Department of Agriculture & Land Stewardship
12/31/2021

1515 Blairs Ferry Rd Ste. A

Marion, IA 52302

Quality Pest Control, in Marion, IA is the area’s pest control specialist since 1986. We serve all of Johnson, Jones, Benton and surrounding counties. We are your quality termite and pest control specialists! We offer pest control for termites, bed bugs, roaches, ants, bees, fleas, moles, wasps, small animals and more. Call Quality Pest Control in Marion today for all your pest control needs, including realty inspections and lawn sprays....

pest control (79)

06/22/2020

On a Monday Derek (the tech) came to my home, he was friendly and informative. He sprayed the grass and under bushes for gnat swarms. He said call if I didn’t see improvement. The yard was tolerable for a week and then gnats were back, I called and will have my yard re-sprayed including on the bushes, plants and around trees. Price is reasonable w a one month guarantee.

Description of Work
Yard Gnats

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

01/21/2019

Ended up with some biting bugs in the house. I'm an anxious sort when it comes to that. Randy was able to put my mind at ease. General assessment and spray seemed to bring situation under control, but it wasn't left at that. Continuous monitoring and follow up visits already on the schedule. Very affordable. If you have issues, don't be afraid to call these people.

Description of Work
Mystery bugs

Cost $64.5

Work Completed On 01/14/2019

09/13/2017

Randy arrived early and had the problem taken care of within a half hour, without getting stung! He cleaned up the debris afterwards and also sprayed further around the house so that they wouldn't build a new nest this year. He gave us information about hornets and was interesting to talk to. We were happy with how much was charged. We will definitely do business with them again.

Description of Work
We had a hornets nest on the house.

Work Completed On 09/13/2017

08/24/2017

It didn't. I contacted them on Wed morning at about 10. The woman who answered was pleasant, and said I would need to talk to the exterminator directly because of my issues, she would give them a message and they would call me. Had not heard from them by 5:30, so I tried calling. Left a message with the answering services for them to call me in the morning. Did not hear from them by 10:30 so calle...

Description of Work
Pest control for a wide variety of bugs in my basement.

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

Hi [][Member Name Removed] I wish there was some way I could make it up to you . I had a employee walk out with no notice. That that left me with 3 guys to do 4 scheduled work week, I wasn't in the office for 3 day . Me and the other 2 guys had been working from 7- 8 every day . this week trying to get back on schedule. If there is any way to make it up pls call me. 319-361-5151. Randy

08/08/2017

Extremely well. They were punctual, extremely professional and so nice. Did a great job.

Description of Work
Inspect spraying

Work Completed On 07/11/2017

06/26/2017

Seemingly okay. It's been good. No issues. They showed up late. They did a good job once they got there, but it was a problem getting there.

Description of Work
They went through and sprayed for insects for a rental house.

Work Completed On 04/26/2017

Thank you , sorry we was Late some time job take alittle longer then others.

06/21/2017

Did what they said they were going to do for the price they quoted.

Description of Work
Termite prevention treatment

Work Completed On 06/21/2017

06/07/2017

Customer service is rude and intentionally vague in regard to warranty questions. Insisted they could give no pricing information whatsoever without charging me 60 dollars to see the property they treated less than 30 days ago.

Description of Work
Requested quote for bedbugs. 90% certain their tech brought them in with him the last time I had the property treated.

Work Completed On 06/07/2017

05/15/2017

I got an infestation of flour bugs. They did a thoughtful, thorough, upbeat job and solved the problem in one visit. I took apart the kitchen, they sprayed food quality spray, they said they would not come back, and as of now they have not.

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

05/10/2017

Fantastic. We had 1000's of bugs inside and out and they were all gone by the end of the day they sprayed. Since then none have been back.

Description of Work
Spray for boxelder bugs.

Work Completed On 04/04/2017

Pest Control - Ants, Bees, Termites, Bed Bugs, Fleas, Roaches, box-elder bugs, Rodents and Mosquito's

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check