Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Kapolei, HI
There are 7 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Kapolei
- Visionary Building Group LLCVisionary took on a difficult job replacing the window frames and removing and reinstalling 20 foot high windows. The job was extra difficult because the house is located on a cliff and most of the work had to be done from the inside of the house. The project was completed and everything looks really good. I strongly recommend them for your construction needs read less
- SES Enterprises LLCI cannot say enough about the courteous, punctual, and quality work that I received from SES. I am from out of state and was working on a tight time line to get estimates and work done. Penny, Perry, and Shawn worked together and "went the extra mile" to insure that the work was done within my schedule. Penny, the off manager, always answers the phone, or returns your call promptly. Cameron did the repair work, which is perfect. He did the work with ease and cleaned up afterward. SES is truly a company with a heart! sheryl m read less
- Windows HawaiiIt went really well. The team (Team I) that worked on installing the windows and door were very fast and efficient. I was very pleased with their professional attitude. Prompt and courteous, they answered all the questions that I had regarding the install. My experience with Windows Hawaii was very pleasant from START to FINISH. I highly recommend their services read less
- Windows HawaiiThe job took longer than estimated because all the work performed was on the second floor. The work crew were professional, courteous and clean! We were not disappointed with the work and the product is fantastic! Our home is cooler and quiet!!!!
- Carlson Brothers Incno issues whatsoever, but then again this is only an estimate... i had lofty expectations before, but now the bar is set even higher after talking to him...
- Hawaii Siding CompanyJerry was most helpful when we met in their showroom in Kaneohe. We had no previous knowledge or experience with Siding and he did an outstanding job explaining everything so thoroughly. We had no idea the entire house was covered in a waterproof wrap called Certawrap before applying the siding. Once he finished the siding Jamie covered all of the wood fascia and window trim with a PVC covered aluminum so there is literally no part of the house that needs painting ever again, we had not idea how good it was going to be. We are absolutely delighted and would not hesitate to recommend Hawaii Siding Company to anyone read less
- AKH Construction IncI was first introduced to Alan Hoshino and his company, AKH Construction, when he replaced the siding on three walls of a neighbor's house and one wall of a garage in my gated community. That owner was out of town and asked me to watch over the project, as they knew I was also hiring Alan to replace the siding on one wall of our house. The first time I showed up at the neighbor's project I was impressed with the materials AKH was using. I have some experience with proper materials, and when I saw stainless steel nails and top-notch long-guarantee caulk, along with cedar boards for the trim work, I knew we were dealing with a first-class operation. Later, when I had an issue with the performance of one inexperienced young worker's caulking job, Alan came out to the job immediately and addressed the issue to my satisfaction (he shifted the caulking responsibility to the painters where it belonged). FYI - that job on the neighbor's house & garage was $30,000, and it still looks great nine years later! AKH then shifted down to my house and proceeded to replace the old siding on the wall of my house that is on a very steep slope. His job site supervisor and all the workers were excellent, with the James Hardie smooth clapboard siding installed in a very professional manner, with even lines and proper butt joints, etc. Alan also recommended copper flashing be used above the windows, again recommending the best materials for that often rainy side of the house. They also cleaned up the job site well. That wall still looks perfect nine years later. I have subsequently recommended Alan for several other jobs in my community and he always performs at a top quality level. In talking with him, I know he also does much larger home remodeling jobs, and if we ever need that level of service I'll be sure to call Alan. You should, too read less
- Primo Custom Painting LLCWe purchased the house in April of 2011 in "as is" condition and knew it needed work to improve its exterior appearance. We also knew it needed numerous repairs from the checklist which we had obtained from the home inspector we hired prior to purchase. We obtained 3 quotes and went with Primo who happened to be the most expensive. We chose Primo because the owner Marcello stressed the quality of his work. He took the time to inspect the house and give a detailed quote. When he found we needed repair of a large exterior staircase as well as multiple other repairs he sent his carpenter, Ryan, to look things over. Of all the contractors and inspectors we had look at our place, Ryan was the only one who noticed a potentially dangerous structural defect with the staircase. The original contact with Marcello was in April of 2011. The quote was finalized in June and work was started in August. Marcello had estimated that the work would take 2 weeks and warned us that rainy weather could cause delays. When we signed the contract we had a very firm date by which we needed the project completed. All the work was done to our satisfaction. The exterior painting was great. The many repairs were done. The stairs were completely rebuilt. After the work was completed some damage was found to a screen which when called to Marcello's attention was repaired. Our one dissatisfaction with Primo was that even though there was plenty of lead time, work was completed just prior to the deadline. However, the deadline was met. We are very happy and satisfied with the work Primo did and our home looks great read less
- Honey Do HandymanExcellent job! I'm extremely satisfied with our beautiful cedar fence! The fence was partly built, and we were unable to finish the work ourselves. Avalon was willing and able to help us, even though we were sort of designing as we went along. (Not all workmen are patient enough to do this!) We're really pleased with the result. Avalon arrived promptly, worked steadily and carefully, and consulted with us on a variety of design decisions. His hourly rate was quite fair, considering his various skills. Very well done! We're hoping to hire him for further work read less
- Tropical Wholesale IncThe Tin Men Early March, 2011 I responded to an advertisement in my local newspaper for "WANTED 10 HOMES OR BUILDINGS NEEDING PAINT! - NO GIMMICKS - NEVER PAINT AGAIN!... We need 10 homes to advertise a new vinyl siding product that covers all exteriors including Walls, Eaves, Patios and Fascia, Wood and Stucco Areas, etc. Call, email or mail your information to Tropical Wholesale, Inc. today". Mike Houar 1 responded rapidly to my request for an estimate. The Confidence Man In addition to the possible siding, Mike Houar 1 suggested that Tropical Wholesale, Inc. could make several needed repairs to our home, replacing our deteriorating deck, replacing our deteriorating front steps, renovating our master bathroom, and replacing several windows. He was very cordial and appeared to be very attentive to our ideas and concerns. Over the following few weeks Mike Houar 1 came to our home several times bearing gifts and we provided him detailed information regarding what we wanted. Mike Houar 1 informed us that the Simonton windows that Tropical Wholesale, Inc. were to install in our home would qualify for various rebates at which time I informed Mike Houar 1 that if the rebates were based on tax liability, we would not qualify due to our low taxable income. Mike Houar 1 informed us that there were rebates available directly from the manufacturer. Mike Houar 1 was very skilled at gaining our confidence and assuring us that all of our concerns would be addressed and resolved to our satisfaction by Tropical Wholesale, Inc. On May 25, 2011 Mike Houar 1 requested payment from us of $1,368.75 for "Planning and Permitting". We paid the requested amount but no receipt was provided. On June 2, 2011 Mike Houar 1 requested payment from us of $5,500 for "purchase of materials". We paid the requested amount but no receipt was provided. On September 17, 2011 Mike Houar 1 emailed us requesting that we create a list to prioritize the various projects in order of importance. I replied as follows: Our first priorities are replacing the deck and front entry which are rotting to the point of being unsafe. Our second priority is to replace the toilet and faucet in the master bathroom because they are no longer functioning properly. Our third priority is to replace the tub/shower in our master bathroom with a shower. Our fourth priority is to replace as many windows as we can. Our fifth priority is the siding. In early August, 2011 in anticipation of the project beginning, Yuko and I spent a few days selecting possible materials and I emailed a list of possible selections to Mike Houar 1 requesting his recommendations. He did not respond. The Bait And Switch On November 17, 2011 the work crew arrived to begin the window installation project. After they had delivered the windows, I immediately observed that the windows which I had special ordered for the master bedroom did not have the grids installed as specified. On November 18, 2011 the work crew arrived to begin installing the windows in the front of our home. It was immediately obvious that none of the four windows they were to install had been fabricated to the correct measurements. The work crew partially installed one window then left for the day. On November 19, 2011 Matt Houar arrived with his son Mike Houar 2 and demanded the first payment of the contract for the amount of $18,277.50. We paid the amount but no receipt was provided. Together, Matt Houar, Mike Houar 2, Yuko, and I looked at the windows that had been delivered for our master bedroom and I again pointed out that the grids were not installed as specified. I asked Matt Houar whether the glass sliding door was built to open from left to right as specified. Matt Houar replied, "If that's what you ordered, that's what you got". On November 23, 2011 the work crew arrived and I discussed with them setting an easily completed goal for the day before the Thanksgiving weekend. They agreed to complete the rough-in installation of the master bedroom windows. The workmanship was unacceptable. On November 27, 2011 I spoke with Mike Houar 2 on the telephone and informed him that the master bedroom window workmanship was unacceptable. He came to our home and inspected the work and agreed that it should be reworked. On November 28, 2011 the work crew arrived in the morning and reworked the master bedroom windows. On November 29, 2011 the work crew arrived in the morning and was unprepared to complete the window installations. They were prepared to begin the siding project. I informed the work crew that the siding project was the last of the projects we had planned and budgeted for. The work crew then collected all of their tools and departed the work site leaving a pile of materials behind. On December 5, 2011 I spoke with Mike Houar 2 on the telephone regarding if there was a plan to make a plan to complete the window installation. Mike Houar 2 said that he would call me back. Mike Houar 2 did not call back. On December 6, 2011 I spoke with Matt Houar on the telephone regarding if there was a plan to make a plan to complete the window installation. We agreed that no new projects should be started until after the holidays but that the window installation could be completed during the next week if the replacement windows had arrived in the shipment that Tropical Wholesale had received the previous weekend. Matt Houar said he would call me back. Matt Houar did not call back. On December 14, 2011 I spoke with Matt Houar on the telephone regarding the scheduled date for completion of the window installation. Matt Houar said that he thought we had agreed not to perform any tasks until after the holidays. I reminded Matt Houar that I had suggested that no new projects be started until after the holidays, but we had agreed to complete the window installation sometime this week. Matt Houar stated that he would call me back. I clarified that HE would call Me back. Matt Houar did not call back. On December 21, 2011 I spoke with Matt Houar on the telephone regarding the rebates for the windows partially installed by Tropical Wholesale and if there was any documentation that needed to be completed by the end of the calendar year. Matt Houar informed me that he was occupied and would call me back. Matt Houar did not call back. On December 21, 2011 I left a voice mail message for Mike Houar 1 on the telephone regarding the rebates for the windows partially installed by Tropical Wholesale. Specifically, to ensure that any documentation that needed to be completed by the end of the calendar year be completed in a timely manner. On December 25, 2011 I received an e-mail correspondence from Mike Houar 1 stating that "a meeting may be in order as you state, and we will arrange that as soon as everyone is back to work. Since we have attempted to accommodate you with several changes on the windows, we also have been attempting to provide the best service for you. Since there have been changes, there have been delays in production of some of the widows- which by the way - are all custom one of a type sizes- and we dont have those in yet to install. No attempt to delay has taken place due to negligence. We simply cannot install what is not on hand. Going forward, we look to better communication and cooperation from all sides. We are the professionals and we certainly can do this project to a high degree of quality. The stress that is a normal side effect that occurs when people work in your home will be minimized if we can let our men move forward without micro management. We have successfully completed over 7500 projects in Hawaii, and are familiar with what is takes to bring this project through. We will dilligently and consistently prosecute this project. Your trust and your patience will be greatly appreciated". For the record, Yuko and I had requested 1 change regarding the type of windows to be installed beside the bay windows. I had spoken to the apparent lead of the work crew on November 22, 2011 to inform him that I was deliberately keeping clear of the work area and to let me know if he felt that I was trying to micro manage the crew at any time. On December 29, 2011 I received a CC of an e-mail correspondence from Matt Houar to Mike Houar 1 stating that "So as the new year turns we should be ready to go". On February 2, 2012 I contacted the Simonton Windows District Sales Manager Mr. Brian Mildenberger by telephone to request that a representative from Simonton get involved in resolving the ongoing issues we have regarding the purchase and improper installation of the windows. We have received no response from Simonton Windows or Tropical Wholesale, Inc. at this time. In March 2012 a new crew suddenly arrived and began reworking what the first crew did, then continued with the contract at which point things got much worse. Take The Money And Run In summary, the time that we were dealing with Tropical Wholesale, Inc. was the worst year of our lives. They failed to install things properly, switched many of the products that we contracted for with inferior products, degraded the hurricane clips installed on our roof, and were very unprofessional throughout the entire process. Naturally, Tropical Wholesale, Inc. refuses to stand by their work or follow up on any of the warrantied work. DO NOT do business with Tropical Wholesale, Inc. read less
Siding Contractors in Kapolei
- Business Description:We are the ultimate replacement window and door company on Oahu. We are the ONLY licensed distributor of Anlin's Ali'i Extreme line, windows and doors that are specifically manufactured to withstand Hawaii's tropical climate. Our business has been built on referrals by satisfied customers. We learned long ago that by providing quality materials and sound installation with our friendly service results in satisfied customers. We know that our reputation and continued growth is based on how we t.. read lessRecent Review:I didn’t hire them, cost was a factor. However, vendor contacted me immediately and the person they sent was great. Gave me honest opinions and didn’t attempt to pressure me.Sandra P.
- Business Description:True Home Hawaii has over 20+ years experience in the professional roofing industry both in Hawaii and on the mainland. We specialize in insurance recovery; standing by our customers from the beginning to the closing of their home insurance claim. Positive customer experience is our primary goal read lessRecent Review:The True Home Hawaii Company is truly a representation of professionalism. Across the board, everyone person I dealt was courteous and maintained great communication skills to move the project forward. The project manager Ro walked me through the process and met every challenge as I needed a few extra things done to prep for the new roofing. True Home displays a genuineness that may be hard to find in small businesses. My experience with True Home Hawaii was memorable and their excellence was apparent through their craftsmanship. I would recommend this company and I encourage you to put your trust in them for all your roofing needs read lessCheryl K.
- Business Description:We are a family owned general contracting firm.We have several years of experience and provide superior customer service. Please reach out to us directly at 808-354-0595Recent Review:Excellent communication, fast responses and quality service. The total bathroom remodel was done in a timely manner and came out exactly as I expected. Hope to contract this company for future work for our home read lessKathi M.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured, owner operated, construction company with more than 15 years of experience. Specializing in kitchen and bathroom, general, and basement remodeling, new construction, and carpentry. Other services provided, at an expert level, are drywall, painting, windows, and more! Please call Brandon at 808-896-8724 to get started on your project read lessRecent Review:Very well...prompt, professional and met all my requests and expectations...very impressed and easy to work with..very positive experience...will contact again for next project this spring.Karen S.
- Business Description:Mr. Charles Remodel and Handyman Services's Mission is to serve Home Owners who generally want to save money on their projects. As a result of this we thrive to stay within the customers budget when pricing. If it is okay with the customer we even start most of our jobs with ZERO down payments while others will only start with often a 50% down payment. With more than 20years experience in Remodeling we also do all the services listed below : Cabinet Refacing Concrete Walls and General Concre.. read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job. I had an emergency leak once and he even went out to the store and bought the part for me and barely charged me for it. He installed a large flat screen tv on the wall and did a great job on that. I have used him several times and he was referred to me by my dad. He is very professional and I would highly recommend him read lessStar S.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:The service was okay. They were fine. I thing my roof would last for 50 years.wilson c.
- Business Description:At Mr Fixit Handyman, we can provide a variety of professional services at a reasonable rate. We also specialize in decks and fencing with the latest composite materials. Give us a call today!Recent Review:John has always done great work for me from installing a garbage disposal to painting and various other projects. He is multi-talented and highly reliable. I can recommend him without reservation.Aimee M.
- Business Description:Thank you for your recent inquiry into BEST ROOF SOLUTIONS roof restoration alternative. Green is a trend, sustainability is a mindset. While green is good, ultimately it is sustainability that matters. The greenest roof is improving the one you already have. A truly sustainable roofing system has the best possible performance for the longest period of time. Fewer replacements are better from a material, energy and waste perspective. The primary goal of an Authorized Roof Maxx Dealer is getti.. read lessRecent Review:It was good. They were friendly and conscientious about their work.Robert D.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:HandyWorks is a small Veteran owned handyman service that was started by Paul Boultinghouse in 2003 and has been providing exceptional handyman workmanship to the island of Oahu since. We put a lot of pride in every project we handle, from changing light switches to custom bathroom remodels, and our ultimate goal is to take our customers ideals and make them a reality. One of the ways we accomplish this by taking the time to meet with our customers at their location, at no charge, to discu.. read lessRecent Review:I am still waiting for them to call meviolet L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Your home's exterior siding may experience one of a few problems in its lifetime. Siding is one of the most common areas for damage, so knowing how to fix it is essential. Find out how to identify siding issues so you can take action.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find siding contractors in
- Ewa Beach
- Pearl City
- Lanai City
siding contractors in Kapolei
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- GILL DEVELOPMENTPO Box 1341
- GILL DEVELOPMENT
- Inline Construction LLC95-1057 Kuauli Street Suite 26
- Inline Construction LLC
- JG Builders LLC1334 KALANIIKI STREET
- JG Builders LLC
- M633 ServicesPO BOX 10773
- Masterpiece Construction LLC1150 N Nimitz Hwy
- Mel Furtado46157 Humu St.
- Mid-Pacific Painting2623 Halelena Pl
- Mikey's home repair45-457 nukoki pl
- Mooney Roofing and Construction87-114 Mamoalii Place
- Mr Fixit Handyman Services3111 Pualei Cir Ste 107
- Mr. Charles Remodel and Handyman Services4725 Bougainville Dr
- MRC Roofing, LLCPO Box 17947
- M633 Services
- Visionary Building Group LLC94-974 Pakela St Ste. 311
- Visionary Building Group LLC
- Windows Hawaii91-489 Komohana Street, Unit B Unit 4
- Windows Hawaii