Honey Do Handyman

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2012

Handyman services, Home repairs and maintenence...

Legendary Cleaners

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or send us a message to schedule a free estimate today!

Extreme Protection Fencing

We are a Fencing company specializing in replacement, installation, staining, maintenance, and more. Call Today!

05/23/2018

This is the second time I have used Honey Do Handyman services and am very pleased with his work. He is very knowledgeable, punctual, and works continuously. I would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Removal of mirrored wall and new drywall

Category drywall,handyman service

04/22/2017

Everything went well. This is the second time I've used Avelon of Honey Do Handyman. I've been satisfied both times. He arrived on time and he worked the whole time he was here. I'm happy with his completed work and I will use him again.

Description of Work
I had a list of approximately 20 chores I needed completed. On the exterior I needed my mailbox support tighten up because it was hit by the garbage truck; two screen doors needed repaired; ladder hooks were installed; roof tiles replaced. My interior I needed my disposal replaced; pocket door repaired; re-caulking around backsplash and sink; ceiling fan switch broken; towel bar in bathroom replaced; canoe paddle holder installed.

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,doors

03/16/2017

Avalon is prompt and professional, and he does good work. He brought many of his own tools and he has a lot of know-how. He has previously done several varied jobs around our home.

Description of Work
We needed to build some garage cabinets and finish a bedroom closet. We took down some indoor shelving and used the plywood to make the cabinets.

Category handyman service

01/02/2017

Punctuality, professionalism and email communication was quick and concise. Job was done well.

Description of Work
Electrical work done on old stove replacing plug with updated plug for new stove. Old wall oven was disconnected.

Category electrician,handyman service

10/13/2016

Every job was done perfectly, quickly, and with absolutely no complaints from me.

Description of Work
Several chores including replacing rain gutters, installing overhead fan, repairing floor surface, making new vanity doors in bathroom.

Category contractors,flooring contractor,gutter repair,handyman service,water damage restoration,woodworking,doors

Carpentry, Drywall, Light electrical and plumbing, tiling and many more.