SES Enterprises LLC

Louisiana: Contractors
03/18/2022

701 River Rd

Jefferson, LA 70121

Please call for more details.

SES is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in bathrooms and kitchens, home remodeling, renovation, and commercial construction services. Our company is licensed and insured, which means you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with hiring a reputable contractor....

roofing (182)woodworking (94)home remodeling (86)interior painting (84)drywall (76)house painting (75)electrician (60)plumbers (59)gutter repair (58)door installation (49)siding companies (47)tile installation (44)

01/28/2021

The renovation went as smoothly as possible for such a large project. If there was any issue, it was addressed immediately. Ashley, Perry and Luis are all extremely friendly and a pleasure to work with. I am about to start my second renovation with them.

Description of Work
Major renovation in back of house

Category closet systems,drywall,electrician,excavators,picture framing,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,drain cleaning,mudjacking

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Review for SES Enterprises LLC - 701 River Rd, Jefferson, LA - 39160656

Thank you so so much! SES appreciates you business and your compliments! Cheers to kicking off phase two today!! We thank you for entrusting us with phase 2! I cannot wait for the final reveal!

01/20/2021

SES couldn't have been more pleasant to work with! From their professionalism and kindness, to their transparency with scope of work and pricing, there's not a better company to trust with your renovation/build. Every person we encountered with SES from the Owner to the amazing men and women who worked on the house were kind, honest, and open. It was so comforting to trust the people spending time...

Description of Work
Kitchen/1st Floor Renovation

Category custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,glass repair,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home builders,woodworking,dumpster service,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Ahh this so very sweet. I truly did enjoy our constant communication! We had an email thread of over 100 conversations. you two were amazing to work with, and we are so happy we could bring your vision to light! Enjoy, and stay safe!

10/19/2020

SES always impresses us with their quality and attention to care but never before have we been as blown away by their professionalism as with our most recent project. Project involved removal of a metal spiral staircase, removal of cat urine saturated flooring, resealing and leveling of the floor, tiling, construction of a new wooden staircase, painting and staining of wooden staircase and (a requ...

Description of Work
Complete renovation of a long neglected room

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hauling services,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Review for SES Enterprises LLC - 701 River Rd, Jefferson, LA - 38960230

Thank you so very much. It is always a please to work with your family. We look forward to the next project!! Stay safe!

08/29/2020

Excellent work. They solved my problem by replacing the sub structureA++++ They were on time and made my deck look good again.

Description of Work
Deck foundation repair

Category appliance repair,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to have worked with you! We hope to work with you again in the future.

08/18/2020

My phone call was answered promptly and repairman responded very quickly. After having two different companies failed attempts to install the dishwasher, SES was able to assess, make a suggestion and complete the repair. Their charges were more than reasonable and I will be calling them for home repair needs in the future. What a relief to find a reliable repair service!

Description of Work
Enlarge cabinet space for new dishwasher

Category appliance repair,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

06/24/2020

SES Enterprises cancelled the original appointment without notification and offered a later appointment date that was 14+ days beyond my closing date. The quoting contractors scheduled their inspection between 2-5 days after the job was posted and provided a written quote within 48 hours of inspection. I classify this company as nonresponsive and not customer oriented.

Description of Work
Install 400+ sq ft of water proof laminated flooring with water barrier and heavy padding in the living room, dining room, and entrance area.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Well this was an unfortunate mishap in the office. There was a miscommunication and when we called to explain this was already posted. We apologized but alas the damage is done.

05/28/2020

SES was fantastic to work with. From their front office staff to their job site workers everyone was polite and extremely professional. They helped build my dream home and I couldn't have done it without them. I would recommend them to anyone looking for quality work and knowledgable expertise.

Description of Work
Remodeling

Category remodeling,home builders

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Thank you so much. It has been a pleasure working with you all these years. Cannot wait to do the backyard!!!

05/28/2020

They completed the work ahead of schedule. They were very good in getting me involved in the process and gave me help and advice when I needed it. I am very, very satisfied with the results

Description of Work
Renovation of small apartment attached to main house.

Category drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

It was our absolute pleasure to work with you!!! Love our relationship and cannot wait to work with you again!! Looking forward to the fence!!

03/26/2020

Everything was done as promised and looked great. We've hired them in the past for various projects and won't hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Remodel of Master Closet

Category closet systems,drywall,electrician,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

Thank you so much! We have enjoyed working with you over the years, always a pleasure!

01/22/2020

Wonderfully! We love the finished product. SES was very collaborative throughout the process, constantly communicating updates or needs, and very professional.

Description of Work
New front door, bricking front porch

Category decks,doors

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

Thank you so much for choosing to work with us! I am thrilled you like the final project, I think it looks great as well!! It was a pleasure to work for you and would love to collaborate in the future!

We are a locally owned and operated company, we have been in business for 14 years. We like to specialize in room addition, kitchens, and bathrooms. However we are available for all your construction needs!

We have a thousand dollar minimum on all jobs.