When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Savannah, GA
There are 9 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Savannah
- KB Appliance Services, LLCIt was good. He wanted to come by before he ordered the part. Came in in less than a week. He's right on time and he would call as a courtesy when he was on his way.
- R.S. Andrews ServicesThe serviceman was very professional. He quickly fixed the problem. I would highly recommend R.S. Andrews with all my HVAC repairs.
- POOLER APPLIANCEI used Pooler Appliance about two years ago and was so impressed that I used them again (Aug. 2020) when my refrigerator started leaking water intermittently. Their rep, Skip, came the same day I called, and immediately knew what was wrong, After I defrosted the fridge per his instructions, he came back and fixed the problem. They deserve a five star rating due to their quick and courteous response to my call; that they sent a representative to check out the problem on the same day I called; and that their rep (Skip) was able to analyze, and fix the problem. He was also courteous, on time, and knowledgeable. I also thought that the amount they charged was fair
- Doctor Airr Appliance RepairIt went well. Michael was professional, very cordial, and immediately was able to troubleshoot and correct the problem. In our case, it was a bad fan motor and not the compressor. We called him late in the day and he showed up immediately and took care of business. He was very reasonable.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairDetermined that it was not the pump but possibly the control board. This will help us in determining if it is cost-effective to repair the dishwasher or buy a new one.
- Appliance Repairs Plus inc.Matt is awesome. You need to text him to schedule appt. He is very responsive. He is very respectful, diligent and clean. I would hire again without reservation.
- Brian's Appliance ServiceBrian was so responsive. My unit is a 2002 microwave oven combo, (old), and while changing the microwave light (another story) my keypad stopped working. Brian researched if another could be purchased to install but it couldn't. After more research on my problem he had me do a couple of things over the phone to see if could work but to no avail. This review is how responsive Brian was. I have to buy another unit but without his rapid response it could have taken weeks to figure just that out
- Doctor Airr Appliance RepairThis guy made my day. I was having a problem with an LG washer that wouldn't spin. He actually talked me through over the telephone on what to look for BEFORE he came out. I unplugged the washer and then unclogged the drain and the washer worked like new. What an honest repairman! Would highly recommend
- Advanced Appliance Services IncVery well. Surprised I had to provide towels and bucket to catch water. Would have thought they would bring their own
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairJohn was very professional and made sure to break down what he was explaining. We joined the chat a little early and he didn’t make us wait since he was ready as well. It was a quick and easy fix. Definitely worth it! And the price was right too!
Appliance Repair Experts in Savannah
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:We have a reputation for being reliable and honest with our services and fair with our rates. We love what we do and are rather humbled when asked to work at someone's home. It is a testament to our work ethic that our client list keeps growing. Whether clearing a drain or flushing a tankless/regular water heater or even flushing out your water system removing sediment that's clogging your fixtures. we make it a point to do the best job possible. Family owned and operated businessRecent Review:Friendly, fast, good prices, responsive. Not the cheapest in the area, but in this case they were worth coming in around 10% higher than the other lower bids. Went through multiple local plumbers to get my house replumbed- many of whom simply ignored calls after providing an estimate. Suburban Plumbing not only completed the work in the least number of days, but it was within their estimate and it was astonishing how little they had to impact my walls. The quality of work was exactly what I wanted and they have continued to be both helpful and responsive. Their technicians are also clean, respectful, and friendly. The local competition could learn a lot from this company. Well doneN M.
- Business Description:Fantastic moving company, from appliances, furniture and electronics all the way to Only Labor(if need be). This business has been of the south eastern region for a year thus far and has made many customers feel welcome. The pride in the the job gives Pick Up & Go that extra boost! The employees keep a professional attitude as well as going the extra mile to accomidate that/any customer
- Business Description:We repair and service all types of household appliances and for most we provide factory service through the manufacturer's warranty. We are rated as a "AAA Service Center" by the Professional Service Association. This rating means that we have a live staff on hand to handle your service requests, we have a facility that is open to the public, our trucks are professionally decaled, our technicians are clean-cut and wear uniforms, and our staff has passed standard industry testing to provide..
- Business Description:Don't be fooled and waste your time and money with Dryer Vent Cleaners that will use brushes to clean your dryer vent, this actually damages and causes much larger problems than a clogged vent. We know because we follow many of these inexperienced businesses to repair and correct their attempts. Dryer Vents are all we do. We don't clean your chimney, we don't clean your carpets, we don't clean your windows and we don't clean your air conditioning duct. We have 30 years of experience and the s..
- Business Description:Westberry Heating & Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1998. We are located in Savannah, Ga. We offer annual maintenance-club memberships and use straight forward pricing for service repairs. Club members always receive 20% discount on part and labor repairs and a special low $49.00 diagnostic fee. All employees wear company uniforms are drug tested and background checked. We accept all major credit cards and have credit approved financing ..
- Business Description:At Savannah Appliance Repair LLC. We have over 10 years in the industry and with that experience and our combined buying power we can assure reasonable rates and fast turn around. We specialize in appliance repair for all of your household appliances. We service all makes and models. You can be assured with years of experience we will get the job done right by keeping integrity first. We also provide a 1 year warranty on parts and a 1 year labor warranty to all our customers. We take pride ..
- Business Description:We are a specialty contractor where put customer service FIRST and foremost. We believe in making repairs onetime, the first time and we continue to hold true to our values of ethics, integrity, and honesty. Find out why we are one of the, if not the most referred and preferred HVAC companies in all of SC and GA Lowcountry!Recent Review:First guy came fixed it and said it was going and we would need a new one soon. So we would use it till it went. No issue there. Called them back because the water was not hot enough and he did not put it back where it was. They said it would not be no cost since they where just here. Different guy came and said he didn't touch it and it the water heater so he would have to charge me. As far as I'm concern I don't know what He did under the house but I will be able to tell when I run the water if he higher it or not and I was not going to pay them. He left and he did higher it because my hot water so far is good. They were looking to put a new one in. Yes eventually I will need one we know that but I don't need a company they is money hungry and try to get over on peopleDebbie K.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
Deals in Savannah for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- Garden City
- Port Wentworth
- Richmond Hill
- Tybee Island
- Hilton Head Island
- Daufuskie Island
- Fort Stewart
appliance repair services in Savannah
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Action Air6720 Johnny Mercer Blvd
- ACE Pro Heating and AirPO Box 2635
Richmond Hill, Georgia
- Advanced Appliance Services Inc7316 US-17 S
Richmond Hill, Georgia
- Air Mechanix205 Johnny Mercer Blvd D
- Air Quest Heating & Air1216 S. Laurel St.
- Aldrich Appliance135 Creekside Way
- ALLAN GAMES MAJOR APPLIANCE55 BELLE ISLAND WAY
Richmond Hill, Georgia
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- APPLIANCE SALES & SVC3904 MONTGOMERY ST
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Appliances Comfort Air Inc4560 Atwater Ct
- Authorized Service Techs246 Longleaf Cir
- A Action Air
- Freedom Builders EnterprisesP.O. BOX 23117
- Freedom Builders Enterprises
- GE Factory Service138 Canal Street
- GE Factory Service2606 Causton Bluff Road
- Geek Squad - Best Buy332 ROBERT SMALLS PKWY
Beaufort, South Carolina
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1007 Fording Island Rd
Bluffton, South Carolina
- Geek Squad - Best Buy7929 Abercorn St 500
- GE Factory Service
- R.S. Andrews ServicesPO Box 1654
Bluffton, South Carolina
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- RNR Home Improvements LLC2221 Rowland Ave
- Rudolph's Appliance Service Specialists 463 Johnny Mercer Blvd Ste B7
- R.S. Andrews Services
- Westberry Htg & Air22 Bryce Industrial Dr
- Westberry Htg & Air