Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Savannah, GA
There are 8 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Savannah
- KB Appliance Services, LLCIt was good. He wanted to come by before he ordered the part. Came in in less than a week. He's right on time and he would call as a courtesy when he was on his way.
- R.S. Andrews ServicesThe serviceman was very professional. He quickly fixed the problem. I would highly recommend R.S. Andrews with all my HVAC repairs.
- POOLER APPLIANCEI used Pooler Appliance about two years ago and was so impressed that I used them again (Aug. 2020) when my refrigerator started leaking water intermittently. Their rep, Skip, came the same day I called, and immediately knew what was wrong, After I defrosted the fridge per his instructions, he came back and fixed the problem. They deserve a five star rating due to their quick and courteous response to my call; that they sent a representative to check out the problem on the same day I called; and that their rep (Skip) was able to analyze, and fix the problem. He was also courteous, on time, and knowledgeable. I also thought that the amount they charged was fair
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairDetermined that it was not the pump but possibly the control board. This will help us in determining if it is cost-effective to repair the dishwasher or buy a new one.
- Doctor Airr Appliance RepairIt went well. Michael was professional, very cordial, and immediately was able to troubleshoot and correct the problem. In our case, it was a bad fan motor and not the compressor. We called him late in the day and he showed up immediately and took care of business. He was very reasonable.
- Appliance Repairs Plus inc.Matt is awesome. You need to text him to schedule appt. He is very responsive. He is very respectful, diligent and clean. I would hire again without reservation.
- Brian's Appliance ServiceBrian was so responsive. My unit is a 2002 microwave oven combo, (old), and while changing the microwave light (another story) my keypad stopped working. Brian researched if another could be purchased to install but it couldn't. After more research on my problem he had me do a couple of things over the phone to see if could work but to no avail. This review is how responsive Brian was. I have to buy another unit but without his rapid response it could have taken weeks to figure just that out
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairJohn was very professional and made sure to break down what he was explaining. We joined the chat a little early and he didn’t make us wait since he was ready as well. It was a quick and easy fix. Definitely worth it! And the price was right too!
- Doctor Airr Appliance RepairThis guy made my day. I was having a problem with an LG washer that wouldn't spin. He actually talked me through over the telephone on what to look for BEFORE he came out. I unplugged the washer and then unclogged the drain and the washer worked like new. What an honest repairman! Would highly recommend
- Advanced Appliance Services IncVery well. Surprised I had to provide towels and bucket to catch water. Would have thought they would bring their own
Appliance Repair Experts in Savannah
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Based upon my problem description, Thomas immediately had 3 possible causes. We worked on the most common and verified that was the problem. Easy to work with and a great system. Like having the tech in your house . Would use againSteven F.
- Business Description:We are a specialty contractor where put customer service FIRST and foremost. We believe in making repairs onetime, the first time and we continue to hold true to our values of ethics, integrity, and honesty. Find out why we are one of the, if not the most referred and preferred HVAC companies in all of SC and GA Lowcountry!Recent Review:I been using them for 8 years now, Everytime they service me, they are very professional and courteous. If I have issues they listened to me and they are very responsive. I would definitely recommend them.George H.
- Business Description:Don't be fooled and waste your time and money with Dryer Vent Cleaners that will use brushes to clean your dryer vent, this actually damages and causes much larger problems than a clogged vent. We know because we follow many of these inexperienced businesses to repair and correct their attempts. Dryer Vents are all we do. We don't clean your chimney, we don't clean your carpets, we don't clean your windows and we don't clean your air conditioning duct. We have 30 years of experience and the s..Recent Review:My Mom's brand new dryer was taking to many cycles to dry her clothes so I suspected it had to do with her dryer vent. Called Terry for the job and after close to almost two hours of service her dryer is drying clothes in well under half the time it previously took. Terry was extremely through and his work even took him to the roof of my Mom's house several times to complete the job. Would highly recommend All Out Dryer Vent Services to anyone needing a very professional dryer vent clean outRANDY W.
- Business Description:Westberry Heating & Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1998. We are located in Savannah, Ga. We offer annual maintenance-club memberships and use straight forward pricing for service repairs. Club members always receive 20% discount on part and labor repairs and a special low $49.00 diagnostic fee. All employees wear company uniforms are drug tested and background checked. We accept all major credit cards and have credit approved financing ..Recent Review:I have a rental property from when I was stationed at Hunter Army Airfield and currently live out of state. David was very helpful and his company did a great job. I would also like to say thanks for supporting the military and providing a discount that I truly appreciated. I would definitely recommend his company and let others know that his 10 year labor warranty is one of the best that I have seen. Thank you WestberryHerb L.
- Business Description:We repair and service all types of household appliances and for most we provide factory service through the manufacturer's warranty. We are rated as a "AAA Service Center" by the Professional Service Association. This rating means that we have a live staff on hand to handle your service requests, we have a facility that is open to the public, our trucks are professionally decaled, our technicians are clean-cut and wear uniforms, and our staff has passed standard industry testing to provide..Recent Review:Washing machine was leaking water when running. Called them. They called back and we scheduled a time for them to come and look at it. They showed up at the appointed time and discovered that a sock had gotten caught up in the drain line (its a front loader.) Fixed the problem and gave us some advice on keeping it from happening again. The bulk of the charge was the cost was the fixed service charge for coming to the house. Considering the cost of a new machine, it was well worth the cost. <br /Frank H.
- Business Description:We have a reputation for being reliable and honest with our services and fair with our rates. We love what we do and are rather humbled when asked to work at someone's home. It is a testament to our work ethic that our client list keeps growing. Whether clearing a drain or flushing a tankless/regular water heater or even flushing out your water system removing sediment that's clogging your fixtures. we make it a point to do the best job possible. Family owned and operated businessRecent Review:Friendly, fast, good prices, responsive. Not the cheapest in the area, but in this case they were worth coming in around 10% higher than the other lower bids. Went through multiple local plumbers to get my house replumbed- many of whom simply ignored calls after providing an estimate. Suburban Plumbing not only completed the work in the least number of days, but it was within their estimate and it was astonishing how little they had to impact my walls. The quality of work was exactly what I wanted and they have continued to be both helpful and responsive. Their technicians are also clean, respectful, and friendly. The local competition could learn a lot from this company. Well doneN M.
- Business Description:I have been providing contracting services for over 12 years with a mission to keep my customers happy and provide quality service at an economical price. Services include but are not limited to: Appliance repair and installation, Decking, Drywall, Fencing, Flooring, General Home Repair/Remodeling, HVAC, Lawn Care/Landscaping, Minor Automotive Repair, Minor Electrical and Plumbing, Painting (Interior/Exterior), Pest Control (Green Products), Pressure Washing, Roofing, Siding, TV Installations.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Initial response to Angies list inquiry message was a little slow, took about 36 hours. (I later realized I could have just gone to their website and hit the chat button but they should respond more quickly) After they responded, they confirmed the part I needed. I ordered the part, it came the next day. Now my microwave is working fine. ThanksStuart L.
- Business Description:At Savannah Appliance Repair LLC. We have over 10 years in the industry and with that experience and our combined buying power we can assure reasonable rates and fast turn around. We specialize in appliance repair for all of your household appliances. We service all makes and models. You can be assured with years of experience we will get the job done right by keeping integrity first. We also provide a 1 year warranty on parts and a 1 year labor warranty to all our customers. We take pride ..Recent Review:Excellent. Repair was coordinated through 2-10 Home Warranty. After the first company failed miserably (Read United Service Appliance Repair), Savannah Appliance showed up and addressed my issue. They were familiar with issues regarding a Maytag refrigerator and installed a better part than the manufacturer's OEM. It fixed the issue and the unit has been working well since the repair. Only reason i gave them a B on responsiveness was the time it took to get on their schedule. I guess you have to wait longer for high quality serviceJULIE O.
Deals in Savannah for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Savannah
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Action Air6720 Johnny Mercer Blvd
Savannah, Georgia 31410
- ACE Pro Heating and AirPO Box 2635
Richmond Hill, Georgia 31324
- Advanced Appliance Services Inc7316 US-17 S
Richmond Hill, Georgia 31324
- Air Mechanix205 Johnny Mercer Blvd D
Savannah, Georgia 31410
- Air Quest Heating & Air1216 S. Laurel St.
Springfield, Georgia 31329
- ALLAN GAMES MAJOR APPLIANCE55 BELLE ISLAND WAY
Richmond Hill, Georgia 31324
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- APPLIANCE SALES & SVC3904 MONTGOMERY ST
Savannah, Georgia 31405
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Appliances Comfort Air Inc4560 Atwater Ct
Buford, Georgia 30518
- Authorized Service Techs246 Longleaf Cir
Pooler, Georgia 31322
- A Action Air
- Bowen Refrigeration4403 Bull St
Savannah, Georgia 31405
- Bowen Refrigeration
- Total Services HVAC & Appliance Co.108 Rosehill Drive
Rincon, Georgia 31326
- Total Services HVAC & Appliance Co.
- Westberry Htg & Air22 Bryce Industrial Dr
Savannah, Georgia 31405
- Westberry Htg & Air