Inspection Wizards, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2014

At Inspection Wizards LLC, we put our clients first. We inspect each property with the same care and attention to detail as we would if it were our own. Digital reports delivered within 24 hours!...

American Family Home Inspection

American Family Home Inspection

I'm Kevin Crosby and my company is American Family Home Inspection. I have been servicing Greater Metro Atlanta since 2010. Providing an excellent service to my clients. I am prompt and thorough. My integrity is evident in the way I work with people and providing a professional customer service to all my clients. Providing my clients with a Summary report with pictures, 90 Day Warranties that covers Sewer line, Mold, Roof leaks etc. Recall checks on HVAC and Water Heat. We have competitive fees. My clients have been happy with my work. Call Me for your next home inspection at 770-330-8027.)

08/12/2020

They were very excellent and thorough! They looked at things I would have never even thought to think to inspect! I’m very pleased they were prompt with responding and were able to accommodate my tight schedule. I would highly recommend for any new inspection!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

We appreciate your having taken the time to review our services. Best wishes for you in your new home.

08/12/2020

True professionals! The inspection wizard team is prompt, extremely knowledgeable, customer service oriented and very easy to work with. We’ve used them on several projects within the Atlanta Metro and plan to continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construction Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection,home builders

08/12/2020

Inspection Wizard was hired for an inspection on a duplex I was under due diligence period of a contract. The report was sloppy andvery hard to follow because unit A’s information was mixed into unit B’s information. When I complained, another inspection was scheduled ... but the second report was not correct either. I wouldn’t hire this firm again under any circumstances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you for your feedback. I believe your expectations were not in line with industry standards. A duplex house has certain components that are identical to both sides like attics, crawlspace and exterior of the building and individual components such as interiors. A duplex is still one building and is one report. When you requested two reports, we cleared time in our schedule and accommodated y...

08/12/2020

Our experience with Bill and Inspection Wizards, LLC was fantastic! They were informative, efficient, and completed the requested work flawlessly. They were wonderful to work with and always willing to answer any questions we had or discuss any of our concerns. We would definitely recommend them and use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Repairs

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. it was a pleasure working with you.

08/06/2020

Great, finished product looks very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rotten siding

CATEGORY home inspection,home builders

Thank you we take great pride in or work and trying to meet all of of clients needs and expectations.

Home Inspection, Lead Testing