PK Masonry

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2011

1820 Old Lifsey Springs Rd

Molena, GA 30258

Turn-key projects available. All phases of construction. Established in 1985 on Cape Cod, MA. Creating custom brick chimneys, steps, walkways etc. New construction or repairs of any kind or size for brick, block, stone, tile or concrete. Call us for your custom construction needs and deal directly

10/28/2021

Dee W.

Pete Duda great job. He removed a large wood stove and large platform of brick it was sitting on. He installed an electric fireplace insert. He was very considerate in covering furniture and cleaning up all debris. I am enjoying my new fireplace. I highly recommend Pete . He is a professional and a true craftsman.

Description of Work
Brickwork modifications for fireplace install.

Category masonry, fireplaces

08/26/2021

Rocky B.

Great! Pete worked from a picture and created a design to match with some modifications. All aspects of the job were well executed.

Description of Work
Custom brick entry steps.

05/15/2021

Shane D.

PK is a total pro. In fact this is the second time I have used PK. He over delivered on my expectations. Even my mail man today said; Hey? “Really nice mailbox” Now if a mailman likes it? You know it’s amazing!

Description of Work
brick mailbox

02/03/2021

Denise P.

P.K. Masonry arrived at my home on three different days on time, ready and willing to start the work. I was impressed how carefully he measured and drew out the plans for the fireplace. On my fireplace install PK was always concerned with what I was asking for, and listened to what I had to say. We didn't always agree, but he showed great patience dealing with me who knows nothing about what it takes to build a fireplace. I love my new fireplace that he built and will enjoy owning it for years to come. I definitely would hire PK again and have a job for him, planned for the future.

Description of Work
Brick Fireplace

02/03/2021

David B.

Second time use to complete brick work around the house. Excellent work and craftsmanship. Will use again in the future!!!

Description of Work
Brick

Category concrete repair, masonry, patios

07/21/2020

Rocky B.

Roots from a large tree had damaged a brick wall, a concrete pad, and the corner of a hangar. Pete surveyed the project and provided counsel on how to proceed. We chose to reconfigure the wall and save the tree. Pete's part of the project was to replace the brick wall. The wall is beautiful - better and stronger than the original. Pete is a consummate craftsman with a driving work ethic. We are happy to know him.

Description of Work
brick wall

07/13/2020

Jim F.

Pete did a great job! Showed up right on time and got right to work. He did a lot of work in a short time. The quality of his work is excellent. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
brick veneer repair

07/06/2020

Jim K.

Pete was amazing. He demoed the existing chimney brick, and replace with all new brick once the chimney was rebuilt and properly supported. Pete arrived on time every day, he completed the work timely and did a very high quality job. I would hire Pete again in a second and without any hesitation! Quality, professionalism and respect are qualities you can expect from Pete.

Description of Work
Brick chimney rebuild.

06/22/2020

Ronnie B.

The job was excellent very professional I would not hesitate to hire him again . If I had to valuate him from 1 to 10 I would graciously gave him 1000

Description of Work
Brick mailbox

03/28/2020

Dolores A.

Pete , was did a fantastic brick mailbox for me and my family. From the first moment I called him , he kept in touch , answered all my questions by email and phone . I will have Pete do some more work to our home.

Description of Work
brick mailbox monument

02/25/2020

Lisa S.

It went great! We called them on a Friday and they came out the next day and completed the job in a few hours. Pete was very friendly and professional and our new mailbox is beautiful!

Description of Work
brick mailbox monument

Category masonry, mailbox repair

02/16/2020

Jeff U.

Fantastic Job!! PK responded quickly and rebuilt the mailbox the next day. Pete did an Awesome job, and it was on a Saturday. Thanks Pete!!

Description of Work
Rebuild brick mailbox

Chuck S.

PDQ Enterprises Inc. has worked with PK Masonry for approx. 15 years. Pete has always done exactly what was discussed in an expert manner. Great with our customers. and in budget. Highly recommend for your masonry needs

Description of Work
Masonry

Esther L.

After searching for awhile for someone to repair the steps/railing leading into our house, PK Masonry was the only company that was willing to do the small job in a timely manner. When we met at my house to check out the job, we were given several options at a range of price points. Once a solution was decided, we were told the steps that would need to be taken for the most successful outcome. It was one of the easiest and stress free home repairs we have done in quit some time. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repair to front step railing and brickwork

Category concrete repair, decks, masonry, hardscaping

Mary K.

PK Masonry completed work on our front brick steps. The work was done on a timely and professional basis. Also, during and after the work was done the site was clean and well maintained. Finally, the owner of the company did a quick evaluation of the property and had some very nice insights.

Description of Work
Masonry

12/27/2019

Clay R.

The repairs went well, as always. I have used Pk Masonry several times, on three different homes, over the past 20 years. I have always been pleased.

Description of Work
Masonry

Category masonry, chimney repair

09/26/2019

Colleen B.

Everything went smoothly. Pete, the owner, did the work. He was helpful in designing the curved walkway so as to avoid the overgrown roots of a tree that was pushing against the old walkway. The work was high quality and done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
concrete walkway

Category concrete repair

05/16/2019

Brooks S.

Excellent work. Pete responded promptly to my initial inquiry, came out ASAP to provide an estimate on the cracked step (and on a bigger "dream" project I've been thinking about), explained what had likely caused the damage, and gave me several options for either replacing the step just as it had been, or upgrading a little bit depending on my price range. His recommendations were good, and we didn't feel pressured at all, but the full reshaping of the step into a rounded one was a bit outside our budget so we took him up on enlarging it by several inches instead. Overall, Pete was friendly and professional, and had that air of experienced competence that you look for in someone doing work on your house. I didn't even bother getting a second estimate. I did, however, call a good friend who has worked in the brick industry for years, and he assured me that the price Pete quoted was right in line with what he would expect for my project if you want it done right. When I gave Pete the green light, he scheduled the work promptly, showed up in the morning on time a few days later, and knocked the whole project out by that same afternoon. Put simply, the step looks great. It was done promptly, in line with our budget and at the price Pete originally quoted, and our whole experience with him was easy and hassle-free. The new brick color is matched perfectly with the old brick (absent a decade of wear and tear obviously), as is the cement, and it is clearly quality construction. In sum, I would highly recommend PK Masonry to anyone, and I will definitely use him again if I can ever convince my wife to let me pull the trigger on that dream project I've been thinking about...

Description of Work
Repair/rebuild front step off brick porch

Category decks, handyman service, masonry, remodeling

02/08/2019

Scott S.

Pete was incredible. He is such a perfectionist and is a pleasure to work with. This is a high-quality operation and They will exceed your expectations. I would use them again for any brick or concrete work.

Description of Work
Repair and repoint brick steps

Category concrete repair, masonry

02/04/2019

Betsy S.

PK Masonry is a subcontractor to Belfor Property Restoration Company. Pete Krivanek rebuilt the wall using the same stone since the mortar gave way in the impact. The wall does not look like it was rebuilt. It blends in perfectly and it does not look like the home was damaged at all. He is an excellent mason.

Description of Work
A stone exterior wall was damaged when a vehicle drove off the street and into the house.

02/04/2019

Beck H.

Pete took care of both houses quickly and efficiently. Both the homeowners raved about him. The 90s brick home had a discontinued style of brick, Pete found a match and blended it in astoundingly well. The stonework needed at the other house was finished on time and correctly - the homeowner was very impressed. I work in an emergency restoration business - Pete has seen some of my clients hours after a disaster. He has a way of calming everyone down and inspiring hope in total strangers. A week later the job is done, and that hope turns to relief. I can’t say enough good things about the guy, he just does his job really well. I’ll never have another another masonry job he doesn’t see.

Description of Work
I had two calls in the same day come in, 2 different cases of cars driving into homes. One was a 1990s brick home, one was a stone house remodeled 10 years back.

Category masonry, pavers, gravel

01/07/2019

Michael R.

Had a retaining wall extending away from our house with a defective brick cap with failing masonry and bricks falling away left and right. We also had several spots on our brick house where the brick either separated or noticeable masonry cracks were developing. Of the two contractors I considered, Pete came by and took his time to understand the issues, match mortar and to propose long-term fixes (the first contractor just looked over photos and planned to repair what was a poor design). During the job, he gave expert advice on what areas to keep an eye on moving forward (i.e. spots where the home brickwork design could be a problem later). He also noticed a neighbor's brick chimney was actually leaning by 5-10 degrees and advised her to think hard about a repair in the near future, noting an expensive repair was far better than a collapsed chimney. In my case, he removed the existing bricks from the top of the retaining wall, preserved the vast majority of them (removed the attached mortar), poured underneath a new concrete base and reinstalled the brickwork in a way that apart from the mortar (lighter white, but essentially identically to existing) was really hard to distinguish from the rest of the house. He also removed / repaired mortar around multiple cracks around the house. And in one tricky area, he removed the outer half of several bricks (which separated on their own) and cut bricks to replace and re-mortar in a way that was again hard to distinguish from the surrounding brickwork. This was a 2 day job for Pete to complete. While the job was a little expensive, it was well worth the investment to make sure that the repairs would fully reestablish the harmony and attractiveness of our exterior brickwork. I am honestly a DIY kind of homeowner who really dislikes bringing in contractors, but there is no way that I could have done this on my own, at least not without leaving behind a series of eyesores... So if you care about your brickwork's useful life and appearance, or you have a complicated repair job, I highly recommend Pete.

Description of Work
Exterior Brick Repair

Category masonry, siding, chimney repair

12/04/2018

Zonnie R.

Pete did an excellent job. He was Conversational and yet kept working. We are very pleased with his work. He cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
Block foundation for sun room

Category masonry, stucco, sunrooms

10/02/2018

David P.

Pete was very prompt for our estimate, reviewed what did and did Not need to be done. Recommended only what he felt was actually needed. Work was done in a day. I would easily recommend PK masonry.

Description of Work
Foundation corner repair

Category masonry, foundation repair

08/16/2018

Melody E.

Good quality and professional service.

Description of Work
Block foundation.

Southbound Pressure Washing

At Southbound Pressure Washing we are a family owned and operated business. We are here to serve you and your pressure or soft washing needs. I have pressure washed on the side for a while now, and recently invested to make this a full time business for me and my family. We have a variety of washing services available.

AquaGuard Foundation Solutions

AquaGuard Foundation Solutions, founded in 1995, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. AquaGuard is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Award 2022
    Offers by AquaGuard Foundation Solutions on Angi
    American Crawlspace Solutions

Owned and operated by Jeremy Ross and John Harman, American Crawlspace Solutions aims to provide superior customer service and excellent workmanship on every project. With the increased attention given to energy efficiency within the home and environment, American Crawlspace Solutions seeks to provide a much needed service to Atlanta homeowners. We operate with a “needs based” approach toward solving your crawlspace,basement, or mold problem. You have a choice when it comes to who you allow into your home, and we sincerely appreciate our customers! We strive for fast, friendly service at an affordable price.. We take care to insure each customer is completely satisfied from start to finish. We look forward to your call.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Masonry, tile, concrete construction, repair & restoration.