PK Masonry

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2011

Turn-key projects available. All phases of construction. Established in 1985 on Cape Cod, MA. Creating custom brick chimneys, steps, walkways etc. New construction or repairs of any kind or size for brick, block, stone, tile or concrete. Call us for your custom construction needs and deal directly with the owner....

Poly Lift USA Georgia

Poly Lift USA Georgia: concrete - leveling & mudjacking

AquaGuard Foundation Solutions

AquaGuard Foundation Solutions, founded in 1995, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. AquaGuard is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by AquaGuard Foundation Solutions on Angi
Hybrid Pressure Washing

Specialize in Pressure washing Houses/Driveways/Curbs/Sidewalks/patios. Im 19 years old looking to get into the pressure washing industry. I have recently upgraded all my equipment so i have the right equipment to do what your paying for! Call me your address for a free estimate. 470 715 1331

10/28/2021

Pete Duda great job. He removed a large wood stove and large platform of brick it was sitting on. He installed an electric fireplace insert. He was very considerate in covering furniture and cleaning up all debris. I am enjoying my new fireplace. I highly recommend Pete . He is a professional and a true craftsman.

Description of Work
Brickwork modifications for fireplace install.

Category masonry,fireplaces

08/26/2021

Great! Pete worked from a picture and created a design to match with some modifications. All aspects of the job were well executed.

Description of Work
Custom brick entry steps.

05/15/2021

PK is a total pro. In fact this is the second time I have used PK. He over delivered on my expectations. Even my mail man today said; Hey? “Really nice mailbox” Now if a mailman likes it? You know it’s amazing!

Description of Work
brick mailbox

02/03/2021

P.K. Masonry arrived at my home on three different days on time, ready and willing to start the work. I was impressed how carefully he measured and drew out the plans for the fireplace. On my fireplace install PK was always concerned with what I was asking for, and listened to what I had to say. We didn't always agree, but he showed great patience dealing with me who knows nothing about what it ta...

Description of Work
Brick Fireplace

02/03/2021

Second time use to complete brick work around the house. Excellent work and craftsmanship. Will use again in the future!!!

Description of Work
Brick

Category concrete repair,masonry,patios

07/21/2020

Roots from a large tree had damaged a brick wall, a concrete pad, and the corner of a hangar. Pete surveyed the project and provided counsel on how to proceed. We chose to reconfigure the wall and save the tree. Pete's part of the project was to replace the brick wall. The wall is beautiful - better and stronger than the original. Pete is a consummate craftsman with a driving work ethic. We are ha...

Description of Work
brick wall

07/13/2020

Pete did a great job! Showed up right on time and got right to work. He did a lot of work in a short time. The quality of his work is excellent. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
brick veneer repair

07/06/2020

Pete was amazing. He demoed the existing chimney brick, and replace with all new brick once the chimney was rebuilt and properly supported. Pete arrived on time every day, he completed the work timely and did a very high quality job. I would hire Pete again in a second and without any hesitation! Quality, professionalism and respect are qualities you can expect from Pete.

Description of Work
Brick chimney rebuild.

06/22/2020

The job was excellent very professional I would not hesitate to hire him again . If I had to valuate him from 1 to 10 I would graciously gave him 1000

Description of Work
Brick mailbox

03/28/2020

Pete , was did a fantastic brick mailbox for me and my family. From the first moment I called him , he kept in touch , answered all my questions by email and phone . I will have Pete do some more work to our home.

Description of Work
brick mailbox monument

Category masonry

Masonry, tile, concrete construction, repair & restoration.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal