Southern Specialty Contractor LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2002

10 Andrew Dr

Stockbridge, GA 30281

METRO ATLANTA CUSTOMERS CALL 678-583-9530 TODAY FOR YOUR FREE STORM DAMAGE ANALYSIS Southern Specialty Contractor is the answer to your premium remodeling, roofing and construction needs. We've been providing quality craftsmanship for over 20 years, to thousands of satisfied customers, both Commercial and Residential. We have a knowledgeable team that can provide you professional assistance with an estimate or evaluation for your project.(some restrictions apply) At Southern Specialty, we pride ourselves on being a fully insured, State Licensed General Contractor, GAF Certified Roof Installer with an emphasis on solid customer relationships....

04/11/2022

Stephanie H.

Southern Specialty Contractor LLC, gave me an estimate on my property to install a roof and I agreed to move forward after all parties agreed to a price. I informed the representative Manny that we were on a strict budget and could only afford what we were quoted. He did a complete assessment of the roof and said he thought we would be fine with the price quoted and did not anticipate any additional problems based on his knowledge and expertise. My husband and I decided to move forward because he seemed to be an honest person. We paid half of the invoice and the other half was due at completion. We never got a phone call, text or email stating that they found any additional problems. Unfortunately, when the job was completed they sent an invoice with an additional $1995. I called and told them they made a mistake on the invoice and I was told that they found some additional issues and addressed them without my permission. I have never in my life heard of a company making additional repairs to a property without discussing it with the homeowner. I believe this is a scam. They submitted a lower bid to get the job and inflated it after the work was completed. This man had the nerve to file suit against me for repairs that I didn't approve. I have a feeling that this is how they do business. That is very unprofessional to inflate a price without discussing it with the customer. I will definitely see him in court. Please shop around before you do business with this company. I REFUSE to allow him to scam me. I wish I could give zero stars. He was paid in Full for the services provided.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Unfortunately, this review is a complete mischaracterization of what actually happened. The home owner knew that additional roof decking would be needed but was surprised at the amount that was required once the shingles were removed. Our team documented all of the pieces that were replaced. The additional charges that were incurred were clearly presented to the home owner in the original signed contract before any services were rendered.

05/18/2021

Susan D.

We unexpectedly had to replace our roof. Rod (owner) came to our home, inspected the roof and helped us come up with the best solution for replacing our roof. The installing crew was on time, worked very hard and did a great job including a thorough clean-up. Angela (assistant) handled the administrative tasks and was a pleasure to work with. Southern Specialty is a very reliable business, run by someone who cares about his clients and his business. We highly recommend them ~ the best contractor experience one could want.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

04/19/2021

Shannon F.

The job was started quickly and attention to detail was paid throughout the entire process. All of the work was performed with quality and I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
A new roof, gutters and painting the exterior

Category gutter repair, roofing, pressure washing, house painters

01/28/2021

Charles M.

All work was completed as expected and with quality. We are satisfied with the results and highly recommend Southern Specialty. Peter was very detailed, professional and took great care to make sure our belongings were protected. We are very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Deck roof installation and window replacement

Category decks, picture framing, roofing, replacement windows, house painters

12/09/2020

Margaret N.

All work was completed very quickly. I am very satisfied with the results and everything was put back in place. Excellent job!

Description of Work
Had the roof replaced and drywall repaired and painted.

Category drywall, roofing, interior painters

Thank you for being a repeat customer.

11/06/2020

Catherine S.

Everyone from Southern Specialty was professional, nice and courteous. All work was done to my expectations and I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
Window Replacement, Drip Edge Install, Exterior Wood Repairs and Painting

Category decks, picture framing, roofing, replacement windows, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

11/06/2020

Kay A.

The company did a great job replacing my roof. I am very happy with the work that was done and impressed with how well they cleaned. Very nice people to work with, especially Justin!!!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

We appreciate your business. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

08/29/2020

Barbara T.

Customer service was excellent. But never got a response from contractor so we had to cintact an independent roofer.

Description of Work
Rioof leaks at skylights and ridgecap.

Category dog trainers, roofing

Please accept our apologies Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. We do not make a practice of leaving potential customers hanging. The balancing of a manpower shortage and unforeseen events caused your request to slip through the cracks. We are glad you were able to get the issue taken care of.

08/28/2020

Don R.

I am very satisfied with the quality of the work performed. They also did a great job of cleaning up when they were done. I would use this company again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof Repair, Gutter Cleaning and Chimney Flashing Repair

Category dog trainers, roofing, chimney repair

07/06/2020

Brandi S.

All work was completed at great standards. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement, drywall and painting

Category drywall, roofing, interior painters

05/22/2020

Sonja B.

Great workers, always on time, very respectful and approachable. We have used Southern Specialty in the past and will use them again as needed.

Description of Work
Painting and wood repairs to the exterior of the home

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

05/02/2020

Leonel B.

I am very satisfied with the job Rod and his team did. The entire process was fast and well done. I am very happy with my new roof. Thank you.

Description of Work
Roof Repairs

03/16/2020

Patricia C.

The company did a great job, and I will use them again if needed. They were quick, efficient, and also worked with my insurance company making the entire process very easy.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof and repaired the gutters

03/16/2020

Donna S.

It is great to have people that return calls and come when they promise.

Description of Work
Roof tune up, chimney and siding repair

Category roofing, siding, chimney caps, chimney repair

02/17/2020

Priscilla C.

Southern Specialty did a great job painting my house and deck. I was impressed at how hard Peter worked to please. They are a really good company to work with.

Description of Work
Painting of the exterior home and deck

Category pressure washing, house painters

02/06/2020

Jimmy L.

I am very satisfied with the new roof. They were very prompt in getting everything done. It went well and I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Got a new roof.

02/05/2020

Heidi J.

We are absolutely thrilled with the beautiful professional work this team did! They were amazingly fast and paid attention to extra details that weren't on our original roof. We would highly recommend Southern Specialty!

Description of Work
Roof replaced from storm damage.

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair, skylights

We appreciate it

10/23/2019

LaTonya P.

Southern Specialty has been great to work with. Steve and Caroline represent the company well. Angela in the office is very good at keeping in touch with updates and can answer any questions. The employees that do the repairs are very nice, prompt, and respectful. Chad and Theo are great! I don't know everyone else's name, but they are great too. Rod, the owner is very hands on and keeps projects moving. The results are quality and up to code. Rod pays attention to detail and makes sure the job is done right. Rod is also knowledgeable about insurance companies and what they need. I would definitely hire this company again and have already referred them to my friends in need of major repairs.

Description of Work
Complete restoration of back deck and roof because of trees falling on them.

Category decks, picture framing, gutter repair, roofing, screen repair, deck cleaning, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

Thank you for the great review. We certainly appreciate your business!

09/24/2019

Wayne B.

From the beginning to the end of the replacement of our leaky, hail damaged roof, Southern Specialty has proven to be a professional, thorough, and conscientious company to work with. Glenn and Steve were instrumental in ensuring the project, despite the rain, was on track and completed to our satisfaction in one day! It was obvious the hard-working, expert crew knew what they had to do to get the job done and we are so pleased!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

We are glad that we could be of service. Thank you for doing business with us and taking the time to give us a review.

William E.

I was very impressed with how Steve, their Sales Rep, handled everything. The staff were all wonderful and the clean up process was exceptional. I will definitely use Southern Specialty again and I have already recommended them to others!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Polly B.

I am enjoying my new roof and gutters. I love how neatly everything was installed. I will recommend Southern Specialty to everyone!

Description of Work
Roof and Gutter Replacement

Thank you!

Sherry Y.

I have absolutely no complaints for the service that Southern Specialty provided. I will certainly use them again!

Description of Work
Install New Metal Roof On Detached Garage

Donald R.

Peter did such a great job. I am highly satisfied!

Description of Work
Had Outside of My Home Painted

Category house painters

Brandi M.

I really liked the attentiveness and promptness Southern Specialty provided. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replaced Roof On My House

Stephen K.

Southern Specialty completed everything they were supposed to promptly. They cleaned up very well. I would use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Repaired Deck

Category decks, roofing, screen repair

Thanks

Best Gutter LLC

This is a family owned business with more than 15 years of experience. We take pride in being one of the best gutter companies in Georgia. Easy and convenient payment options. 10% off your project if you mention you found us on Angie’s List. Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Edlectric Services LLC

From large scale commercial electrical installations and data cabling to domestic fuse box repairs. We are now also offering car EV charging station installation at Edlectric Services I pride myself on delivering a quality service. Whether you're looking for a long term electrical contractor or need an emergency repair 24/7, my location gives me easy access across Metro Atlanta, so I can be there – exactly when you need us. Rest assured, I'm fully qualified, friendly, and professional. That commitment means that not only does the job get done – it gets done right. So, call me now.

Offers by Edlectric Services LLC on Angi
    Southeastern Gutters & Covers LLC

RLCO003246
    Georgia
    Georgia: General
    06/30/2024
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express

General contracting (state licensed), roofing, renovations, solid customer relationships, storm damage, non typical projects, repairs, specialty hardware assembly, insurance related work, siding, decks, restoration, basements, windows, doors, exterior remodeling, interior remodeling, gutters...commercial and residential..

No Services Provided where Lead Based Paint will be disturbed *Call for Details Due to a high volume of business, there may be a delay in scheduling consultations. Due to our high volume of workload, some services may not be available.