Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Vero Beach, FL
There are 6 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Vero Beach
- Road Pros AsphaltEarnest Ricky is a con man to rip you off. Road pros asphalt came down my driveway begging for business. i was promised a 2” think driveway with a 1 year warranty. I very soon found out all of this was LIES. Instead i received a 1/4” driveway of horrible quality. Within a month it was already washing out and pot holes formed all the way to the dirt underneath. Cracks and ruts formed and weeds are coming through the entire length. When i called about the warranty and repair i left over 20 voicemails and calls and all were ignored for 9 months now. He refused to make the repair, he refused to give me my money back and he refused to answer any call or voicemail. HE WILL NOT HONOR HIS WARRANTY. HE WILL NOT ANSWER YOUR CALLS. Poor quality work from a bad company with a dishonorable owner
- Peg's Paving IncThey were excellent. They did what I wanted and at the time I wanted it. The job was good. It was the lowest price I got. The quality was good and I had no problem.
- All Surface Professionals, IncThey had fair pricing. They were able to provide a number of different coating options. They were time efficient given that only one person was doing the work. They used a skim coat, a knockdown texture, and two coats of sealer. The result was great. I am very happy with the finished product.
- Aardvark Paving, Inc.From the beginning to the end of both projects Walter was CONSISTENTLY present in answering my questions, reviewing viable options, never provided one ounce of pressure to get the contracts for the job I wanted done, he answered my phone calls and text messages EVERY SINGLE TIME. He never left me worrying if he would even show up to do the job, if I was going to get cheated out of my money or provide me a poor quality job with poor quality materials. He came out to see me the same day to review my driveways and listen to my concerns. He even came out again after 6:30 pm on a different date to visit with my neighbors to answer their questions or concerns on the group dirt driveway project. From the beginning, during and after the asphalt driveway was completed he was a passionate professional in ensuring the project was done right. He hand tapered the asphalt to my concrete sidewalk and driveway so there was no mess and a complete smooth transition. He melted in areas to ensure the entire driveway was seamless. He took careful attention is included fine sand in the asphalt mix at the top of the layer for asphalt. The entire job relieved my anxiety in wondering if the job would match my vision for perfection. He ensured the asphalt driveway was leveled, graded and filled in with the requisite amount of asphalt (whether it was 1 and a quarter inch to four inches to get it done right). Other asphalt or dirt driveway contractors either charged thousands more than Walter and would use less asphalt so they could pocket the money and not worry about the quality of workmanship, or never returned my calls, I had one never show up to even do the job, and I had one not deliver on his promises. It also seems these contractors would rather take the bigger jobs like a shopping mall parking lot than your little driveway project. By the way, my asphalt driveway and dirt flag lot driveway projects were not small. If you want the careful attention your home deserves, then contact this professional to do your driveway to get what you are paying for. Not seeing him or many asphalt or dirt driveway contractors in Angie's List from Brevard County prompted me to immediately help this man out because he took care of me, my home and my family. Thank you
- Asphalt-DivisionSuperb and very professional...neat and courteous helpers...several neighbors came to see his work a dare using himin thenearfuture
- east coast concrete & paversIt looks beautiful. We have had many compliments. They were very meticulous and it shows. They were very customer service oriented. They were very responsive with communication.
- DRIVEWAY MAINTENANCE, INC.When bidding on the job, they were very responsive and reasonable. After the job was completed, we had questions regarding the actual thickness of material laid down, and questions @ consistency of mix, as well as rough surfaces in certain ares. We also had a problem with standing water where there had never been a problem. Larry Cunningham came by on three separate occasions to explain the perceived faults, and each time promised to provide the total amounts of asphalt delivered as well as the calculations used to support the promise of quoted thickness of material. This was never done. Subsequent phone calls brought only silence. A follow-up letter was also ignored. When these attempts failed, we contacted the parent organization in Orlando, and sent a follow-up letter to the president of Driveway Maintenance. This was also ignored. An attempt was made through the Better Business Bureau to adjudicate the dissatisfaction; also to no avail. The Company never responded to BBB either
Driveway Pavers in Vero Beach
- Business Description:New driveway parking lot And private road asphalt paving and seal coating we are a family ran company and have been since 1974 owner is present on all job sites to make sure you get exactly what you are expecting we provide free estimate on all projects so you know exactly what it will cost you up front all work will be warranted for one year so you can feel safe about spending your hard earned money on a driveway or parking lot that will last for years to come most of are work is done with ..Recent Review:Earnest Ricky is a con man to rip you off. Road pros asphalt came down my driveway begging for business. i was promised a 2” think driveway with a 1 year warranty. I very soon found out all of this was LIES. Instead i received a 1/4” driveway of horrible quality. Within a month it was already washing out and pot holes formed all the way to the dirt underneath. Cracks and ruts formed and weeds are coming through the entire length. When i called about the warranty and repair i left over 20 voicemails and calls and all were ignored for 9 months now. He refused to make the repair, he refused to give me my money back and he refused to answer any call or voicemail. HE WILL NOT HONOR HIS WARRANTY. HE WILL NOT ANSWER YOUR CALLS. Poor quality work from a bad company with a dishonorable ownerJay A.
- Business Description:Masimo construction Inc. has been in business for over 15 years and have 50 years of combined experience. We specialize in roofing, interior, exterior, residential and commercial construction, and have inside insurance professionals to help with the entire insurance claim processRecent Review:It was excellent. They were friendly, professional, and did an excellent job. I was very happy with the work.Luis B.
- Business Description:Paver installation company/ hardscape specialist. Family owned and operated with over 25 experience providing custom design services for all your hardscape projects.Recent Review:Debbie and her team did a beautiful paver job around my pool early this year. There unfortunately was recently a spot that start sinking. I reached out to Debbie and within a weeks time, she had her guys out to correct the issue. This is quality work and quality company who stand behind their productEddie A.
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution t..Recent Review:The staff was professional, prompt, provided great service at a great price! Definitely recommend!Rick R.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:The service was perfect. I would absolutely use the service again. It was a fair price and they were done when they said its going to be done. The work was great.Brenda W.
- Business Description:Duvoph Corporation, General Contractor Services.Our services include New Constructions of Residential and Commercial Structures, Additions, Remodeling, Roofing Bathrooms and Kitchens, Flooring, General Painting, Carpentry, Stucco, Drywall, Exterior, HVAC, Electrical Services, and PlumbingRecent Review:Mr. Ossa inspected the roof inside and out to ensure there were no other areas needing repairs. He gave me a very reasonable quote which I accepted. The work was performed meticulously and on time. It was great to have a contractor show up when they say they wouldJuan V.
- Business Description:General Contractor We are proud to serve our community with outstanding services. Our team is known for over the top performance, experience, leadership, design, and quality with over 30 years of experience. No jobs are too small or too big, Construction Residential & Commercial Construction Rehab Concrete restoration Remodeling & renovations Bathroom, kitchen design & renovation On site Interior Designer (by request) Windows & doors All constructioRecent Review:IGA overdelivered and surpassed all of my expectations. Customer service was exceptional. Matt is a very talented and gifted guy. I am super grateful. He explained everything in detail. He and his team are very professional and reliable. My bathroom looks incredible. A total state of the art and updated design. Thank you so such Matt and your amazing company IGAJasmine K.
- Business Description:ACL specifically licensed and insured for quality, unparalleled design and installation of your project!Recent Review:Absolutely terrible, we paid for a 40x15 piece to do the area with no seams, and Jim Chalmer installed it in 15 foot wide sections instead of the way he originally advised us, so the seams show terribly and they even reversed one section so the grain in the middle section is exactly backwards from the surrounding pieces. He promised to come back and do the job correctly and has never returned even after several verbal promises to do so and several emails saying he would take care of the problem to our satisfaction. We had previously used him to reseat our driveway pavers and his crew did a good job that is why we chose his company to do the turf. What a terrible job they did and he repeatedly has lied outright saying he would take care of it, and that was back over last Summer 19 and since returning to FL in Nov 19 he has promised many times and never has showed up or contacted me to say he would not honor his word. BEWARE of this !!!!!Randy S.
- Business Description:Premier Pavements Inc has experienced crews. Our name reflects our workmanship.
- Business Description:Anyone can paint, but it takes a careful hand to create the exact experience you want with for your project. For us here at MES Painting painting is our passion. We are ready to assist you with your commercial or residential project using our proven process and expert service. We have a team of 25 skilled painters, we take pride in our work, we are licensed and insured in Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie and Indian River Counties, please call us to 772.324.9010 or email us to sales@mespainting...Recent Review:Great! The owner was on top of the project. He was very helpful and detail oriented. The crew were very professional and respectful. They made sure that everything was clean and prestige when they finish the job. <br /Carmen P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Vero Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Plus Pavers & Design, Inc.2459 Cheney Hwy Bldg B, Ste. 80
- AC Construction GroupP.O. Box 101124
- Affordable Paving LLC 8125 US-1 S
Vero Beach, Florida
- All Surface Professionals, Inc2020 Old Dixie Hwy SE Suite 10
Vero Beach, Florida
- Atlantic Custom landscapes4995 Conley Pl
Fort Pierce, Florida
- A-Plus Pavers & Design, Inc.
- Cox's Sod & Tractor LLC4865 Tokay ave
- Cox's Sod & Tractor LLC
- DUVOPH CONSTRUCTION8230 NW 191 ST Suit A
- DUVOPH CONSTRUCTION
- FTP Pave Inc
- FTP Pave Inc
- Hoosier Sealcoating1233 Holmes St
- Hoosier Sealcoating
- Tropical Blast Pressure Washing405 Atlantic st
Melbourne Beach, Florida
- Tropical Blast Pressure Washing
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100