Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Fellsmere, FL
There are 3 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Fellsmere
- Road Pros AsphaltEarnest Ricky is a con man to rip you off. Road pros asphalt came down my driveway begging for business. i was promised a 2” think driveway with a 1 year warranty. I very soon found out all of this was LIES. Instead i received a 1/4” driveway of horrible quality. Within a month it was already washing out and pot holes formed all the way to the dirt underneath. Cracks and ruts formed and weeds are coming through the entire length. When i called about the warranty and repair i left over 20 voicemails and calls and all were ignored for 9 months now. He refused to make the repair, he refused to give me my money back and he refused to answer any call or voicemail. HE WILL NOT HONOR HIS WARRANTY. HE WILL NOT ANSWER YOUR CALLS. Poor quality work from a bad company with a dishonorable owner
- Peg's Paving IncThey were excellent. They did what I wanted and at the time I wanted it. The job was good. It was the lowest price I got. The quality was good and I had no problem.
- Asphalt-DivisionSuperb and very professional...neat and courteous helpers...several neighbors came to see his work a dare using himin thenearfuture
- Aardvark Paving, Inc.From the beginning to the end of both projects Walter was CONSISTENTLY present in answering my questions, reviewing viable options, never provided one ounce of pressure to get the contracts for the job I wanted done, he answered my phone calls and text messages EVERY SINGLE TIME. He never left me worrying if he would even show up to do the job, if I was going to get cheated out of my money or provide me a poor quality job with poor quality materials. He came out to see me the same day to review my driveways and listen to my concerns. He even came out again after 6:30 pm on a different date to visit with my neighbors to answer their questions or concerns on the group dirt driveway project. From the beginning, during and after the asphalt driveway was completed he was a passionate professional in ensuring the project was done right. He hand tapered the asphalt to my concrete sidewalk and driveway so there was no mess and a complete smooth transition. He melted in areas to ensure the entire driveway was seamless. He took careful attention is included fine sand in the asphalt mix at the top of the layer for asphalt. The entire job relieved my anxiety in wondering if the job would match my vision for perfection. He ensured the asphalt driveway was leveled, graded and filled in with the requisite amount of asphalt (whether it was 1 and a quarter inch to four inches to get it done right). Other asphalt or dirt driveway contractors either charged thousands more than Walter and would use less asphalt so they could pocket the money and not worry about the quality of workmanship, or never returned my calls, I had one never show up to even do the job, and I had one not deliver on his promises. It also seems these contractors would rather take the bigger jobs like a shopping mall parking lot than your little driveway project. By the way, my asphalt driveway and dirt flag lot driveway projects were not small. If you want the careful attention your home deserves, then contact this professional to do your driveway to get what you are paying for. Not seeing him or many asphalt or dirt driveway contractors in Angie's List from Brevard County prompted me to immediately help this man out because he took care of me, my home and my family. Thank you
- All Surface Professionals, IncThey had fair pricing. They were able to provide a number of different coating options. They were time efficient given that only one person was doing the work. They used a skim coat, a knockdown texture, and two coats of sealer. The result was great. I am very happy with the finished product.
- east coast concrete & paversIt looks beautiful. We have had many compliments. They were very meticulous and it shows. They were very customer service oriented. They were very responsive with communication.
- DRIVEWAY MAINTENANCE, INC.When bidding on the job, they were very responsive and reasonable. After the job was completed, we had questions regarding the actual thickness of material laid down, and questions @ consistency of mix, as well as rough surfaces in certain ares. We also had a problem with standing water where there had never been a problem. Larry Cunningham came by on three separate occasions to explain the perceived faults, and each time promised to provide the total amounts of asphalt delivered as well as the calculations used to support the promise of quoted thickness of material. This was never done. Subsequent phone calls brought only silence. A follow-up letter was also ignored. When these attempts failed, we contacted the parent organization in Orlando, and sent a follow-up letter to the president of Driveway Maintenance. This was also ignored. An attempt was made through the Better Business Bureau to adjudicate the dissatisfaction; also to no avail. The Company never responded to BBB either
Driveway Pavers in Fellsmere
- Business Description:Check out our COUPONS we have to offer. Our company is family-owned and operated, all work is owner supervised. We specialize in residential and commerical paving, sealcoating, decorative tar & chip and much more! We offer FREE estimates over the phone and guaranteed estimates in person. We have been providing quality, affordable paving services to homes and businesses throughout New Jersey for decades. R & D Paving carries complete liability insurance, protecting both ourselves and our custo..Recent Review:Richie and his crew were awesome! Paved my driveway and added a drain 2 years ago and today the resealed the driveway. Looks like the day they paved it. The drain was a fantastic addition and completely stopped the pooling we suffered with for the first 18 years we lived here. Great jobElliott G.
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution t..Recent Review:I spoke with the office and they provided me an appointment within the same week. The gentleman that came out to give me an estimate was very knowledgeable and answered all the questions and concerns I had. The price of the project was very reasonable. It was so much more affordable than replacing my driveway. The crew was prompt, courteous and answered all the questions I had during the process. It was so amazing to watch! The process only took a few hours and I was able to park on my driveway as soon as they were done. I would highly recommend Poly Lift USA to my friends and neighborsApril S.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:I was pleasantly surprised at their work. Having had more than one poor experience with Florida contractors, I was hesitant to expose myself again. When I contacted them, the secretary Autumn was polite and professional and very accommodating to our needs and time table. A young man Dillon performed the work to a “T” and made several suggestions free of charge that I found helpful. I will be using them again for our future projectsMatt B.
- Business Description:General Contractor We are proud to serve our community with outstanding services. Our team is known for over the top performance, experience, leadership, design, and quality with over 30 years of experience. No jobs are too small or too big, Construction Residential & Commercial Construction Rehab Concrete restoration Remodeling & renovations Bathroom, kitchen design & renovation On site Interior Designer (by request) Windows & doors All constructioRecent Review:Matt's response was swift. He came and assessed the work that needed to be done and gave what we found to be a fair estimate. Shortly after returning to his office he called back to inform us that he would lower the price because he found that he had a dumpster available for the rubble. As it was a relatively small project he brought an additional worker. Before starting the demolition they searched along the perimeter of the concrete for the presence of lines or pipes. After ascertaining that it was clear they proceeded to cut the concrete into smaller blocks in a professional and efficient manner. No cracks were created in the concrete that remained . They cleared the area of all debris and left it looking nice and clean. They even graciously consented to remove some broken stepping stones that were in the backyard. We were very impressed with their workmanship and the cleanly cut edges of the concrete. Now the landscaper can proceed to putting in sod as there was no appreciable delay because of the quick response. We will have a backyard to be proud ofStephen G.
- Business Description:ACL specifically licensed and insured for quality, unparalleled design and installation of your project!Recent Review:They are great! We have used them for several projects for the last 3 years. We haven't had any problems as they are always good with time lines and do they say they are going to do. I would highly recommend themMatt B.
- Business Description:Exterior Property Services
- Business Description:Premier Pavements Inc has experienced crews. Our name reflects our workmanship.
- Business Description:Specializing in decorative concrete for interior and exterior surfaces in both commercial and residential settings. All Surface Professionals, Inc. offers concrete resurfacing and epoxy floor coatings options that are economical while increasing value to your property. Artistic and resilient... Easy to clean and maintain and long lasting. Excellent stain and oil resistance, especially for garage floors. Coatings and Stains that both beautify and strengthen pool decks, patios, walkways, in..Recent Review:They had fair pricing. They were able to provide a number of different coating options. They were time efficient given that only one person was doing the work. They used a skim coat, a knockdown texture, and two coats of sealer. The result was great. I am very happy with the finished productSteven K.
- Business Description:Exterior cleaning, pressure washing, concrete sealing
- Business Description:Island Breezes International services the Space Coast, the Carribean and Netherland Antillies. Headed by long time builder, Barry Dugan, Island Breezes International stands alone in custom quality builds, remodels and one of a kind construction. With only the best licensed and insured sub contractors Island Breezes International satisifes their customers' desires. A signed contract, the cost of materials plus 15% and your project is underway. Keeping our customers needs in mind financing o..
Deals in Fellsmere for Driveway Pavers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Fellsmere
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cox's Sod & Tractor LLC4865 Tokay ave
Cocoa, Florida 32926
- Cox's Sod & Tractor LLC
- east coast concrete & pavers497 Alamanda Ave
Sebastian, Florida 32958
- east coast concrete & pavers
- General Contracting & Design, LLC9314 Forest Hill Blvd
West Palm Beach, Florida 33411
- General Contracting & Design, LLC
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
- Iga Construction
- M E S PAINTING881 SE Monterey Rd
Stuart, Florida 34994
- M E S PAINTING
- Poly Lift USA5400 S University Dr Serving all of Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33328
- Poly Lift USA
- R&D Paving275 State Route 10 E
Succasunna, New Jersey 07876
- R&D Paving
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020