Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Trenton, FL
There are 11 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Trenton
- Good Appliance LLCTyson Good arrived at the time we agreed on, assessed the situation and ordered the parts needed. He was back a couple of days later to manage the repairs. Excellent work, good price and knowledgeable regarding the appliances. I will be calling him again when the need arises!
- Martin's Family ApplianceThe technician was very courteous and knowledgeable. Willing to answer all of my questions no matter how detailed. Did his work quickly and efficiently and left the work area tidy. I will be happy to use Martin's again when a problem arises.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairAwesome. They help me repair the washing machine through the phone. They are that good, they can listen through the phone to help me repair it. I would recommended them to my friends and family. Reasonable price.
- All Service All AffordableThe service was excellent. Everything was explained to me. The service call has a 30 day guarantee. The employee was able to get the ice maker working. The drain maybe clogging so I would have to turn it off for 24 hours to deforest and then he would come back out to clear the train. Very professional and I highly recommend them read less
- Martin's Family ApplianceChris was super responsive and had my fridge fixed the same day. Couldn't be more pleased with Martin's and will definitely use them again! Thanks!
- All Service All AffordableExcellent. He was so honest and personable. He tried everything before he even considered having to replace anything. He kept in touch and was back as soon as parts came in. It felt like working with family
- All Service All AffordableVery prompt response. The owner came at scheduled time, investigated the washer, removed the top, checked all electrical cables and components. After re plugging the cords and tightening some, the washer came on. Then he stayed for maybe 30 minutes making sure that the washer went through all the cycles of washing without any issues. It has been two weeks and the machine works like before (knocking on the wood read less
- All Service All AffordablePart had to be ordered but came the next day so the repair was completed early. It was scheduled for Monday but part came early so it was actually completed Saturday instead of Monday.
- All Service All AffordableGreat. technician took apart dryer and unclogged it. Also, he took washer and dryer off risers and placed them in garage. We were very pleased with service.
- Voyles Service IncRon Voyles misdiagnosed the problem with our washing machine claiming it needed a new motherboard charged us 125.00 for a service call and said it was going to cost us over 500.00 and that was just a start. A new machine was $510. We ended up fixing it ourselves with help from Whirlpool with $27 actuator switch . Ron then agreed to go half and reimburse us on the misdiagnosed service call verbally agreed to and took credit card info to give to his wife/ secretary / partner She refused to reimburse us for half the charge. It must be nice to collect $125 and not need any tools any parts or any returns be careful they just condemn the appliance take their $125 service call do nothing and say goodbye. I would not recommend him for anything at all. Be cautious when hiring this company or better yet don’ read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Trenton
- Business Description:Repair services in Gainesville, Florida. We are a mobil repair service and repair riding and push mower equipment, we also repair all appliances excluding refrigerators. We do provide dryer lint duct cleaning as well. I have 6 years experience with the largest repair company in the U.S. now iam out on my own as an llc. so you can get a factory trained technician at an affordable price, I look forward to serving you thankyou read lessRecent Review:I needed to have my riding lawnmower worked on and after a few calls and leaving messages I had become a little aggravated with no return calls or that there was a waiting period of 2 - 6 weeks for the work to be done. Not knowing what to do (cause if you know me, I like my property to look nice), I started doing more research and found this place. Called them late yesterday afternoon, they were out here today and lawnmower fixed. Chris was polite, professional and took the time to explain to me what happened, and the repair cost was Very Reasonable. I will use them again, I have a self propelled mower that I talked to him about, I think that's next. HALLELUJAH!! Job Well Done, and backyard got mowed now need to finish up the front. Thank you Chris/All Service All Affordable read lessLaura S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Stormm Appliance & AC Repair has been in business since 2003. Our focus is on providing honest and reliable service. We look forward to helping you with all your residential appliance installation and repair needs read lessRecent Review:Excellent! He was on time, professional, honest, straightforward and he didn't try to upsell.Lailja W.
- Business Description:Our business was started in 1948 in Michigan. We moved to Gainesville in July 1958. As we're in our 68th year the Martin Family would like to say Thank-you for your business and the trust you've given us to take care of your appliance needs! 13 Employees. We do not offer Sub-Contracting. Cost is determined by the job. Service charges apply. May contact through email. Financing available. Additional DBA - Martin's Family Appliance Center Inc read lessRecent Review:The technician was very courteous and knowledgeable. Willing to answer all of my questions no matter how detailed. Did his work quickly and efficiently and left the work area tidy. I will be happy to use Martin's again when a problem arises read lessReid W.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:Excellent job! Timely and efficient. Highly recommend this company.Kimberleigh C.
- Business Description:A Same Day Appliance Service offers same day in-home appliance repairs. No service charge with repairs and 15% off by mentioning you found us on Angie's List! We service most major brands including GE, Whirlpool, Maytag, Frigidaire, White Westinghouse, Kenmore, Amana, Tappen, Kitchenaid, Roper, Jenny-Air, Sub-Zero and many more. We specialize in Refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, washers and dryers repairs read lessRecent Review:THEY COLLECTED UP FRONT FROM MY WIFE BUT NEVER PROVIDED THE PART OR THE SERVICE. TOTAL RIPOFFBruce Q.
- Business Description:CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR QUICK RESPONSE. Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Whatever you may need around the house, we can take care of it for you & do it right the first time. If you have work, we would be willing to travel out of town. All work guaranteed. We understand getting quality work is not easy. Call us, we'll do it right the first time. ** Holiday special discounts* read lessRecent Review:Apollo and his crew get the job done. He communicates well and is a good guy. He will fix the problem so you don't have to do them again. I would recommend him for any of your handyman needs, as they know how to fix many things. They also do remodel work. He is busy, and always works me into his schedule. I like working with him read lessDana S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated for over 30 years.Recent Review:They figured out a complex wiring situation in my ceiling which was my primary concern. Though I did have to add another screw to the bracket after they left so that the light would be flush with the ceiling. Wasnt really necessary, but I wanted it to lay flatter if possible. (I also think the light manufacturer is more responsible for this though!) Overall very friendly and expedient. They were also very accommodating and precautious given the COVID situation right now. Overall very friendly, relatable, reasonable, and genuine. I do wish they were more accommodating to use of credit cards, but thats nothing major read lessGarrett S.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Old Town
- Cross City
- High Springs
- Fort White
- O Brien
- Cedar Key
- Mc Intosh
- Lake Butler
- Orange Lake
appliance repair services in Trenton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Same Day Appliance Service, LLC4607 NW 6th Street C
- A-1 Handyman ServicesP.O. Box 830387
- All Service All Affordable3821 NW 15th Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A Same Day Appliance Service, LLC
- Donald C Lott Enterprises6489 se cr 21b
Keystone Heights, Florida
- Donald C Lott Enterprises
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Martin's Family Appliance1809 N Main St
- Martin's Family Appliance
- North Marion AC5010 NE Waldo Rd lot 19
- North Marion AC
- Voyles Service Inc501 NW 23rd Ave Ste D
- Voyles Service Inc