Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Lake City, FL
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Lake City
- JR Quality Appliance ServiceAlly, who called me to make the appointment was great! She called very shortly after we submitted our request for service. JR called me to let me know when he was on his way from the previous job and was well within the time frame we were given. He was very friendly, polite, quick and knowledgeable. We would definitely call him again, if we need an appliance repair or recommend him to someone
- GENE BROCK APPLIANCE SVCMr. Brock diagnosed the problem right away, ordered the part and replaced it as soon as the part arrived. A very professional job done well and quickly. The owner of the property settled the bill.
- ACTION APPLIANCE SERVICEI was very impressed that they came out to make the repair the same day; performed it quickly and very professionally. Excellent work!
- Julian Hall Appliance RepairI called and they asked me questions on what was going on. They showed up within the hour of calling, i live 20 mins outside of Lake City. They had the part and repaired in less than an hour and charged $64, the refrigerator has been working ever since, it’s been over 2 yrs since repair and the refrigerator is 12 yrs old
- Sears Appliance RepairThe technician came on time, diagnosed the problem, and was able to replace the compressor ( he had a replacement on his truck). I am very satisfied.
- Julian Hall Appliance RepairIdeally , knew what to fix by description of ailment and found worn part issue typical of age ,parts $29.00& $6.00 replaced and minimum labor charge.
- Action ApplianceAll work was completed in 1 hour & explained in easy to understand language. Matthew, the owner, is as knowledgeable as any repair person I've ever met. Efficient & orderly & fairly reasonable. Will call him if needed again!
- Dade Appliance & Air Cond ServiceWe're on a service plan. They were excellent. My experience with them in general is that they're very, very fair with their price. I wish I knew more people in different industries like them, they're actually really really good. They've done refrigerator, they service air conditioning units, they've replaced air conditioning units, they've done washing machines, they've done dryers, they've done dishwashers and water heaters as well. Many times, they do it on the first visit because they carry a lot of the normal replacement parts with them. If not, they will normally just troubleshoot it, estimate it and they will come back the next day to finish the job. Only once or twice have I had to wait because a part wasn't available. Normally, depending on the job, one or two servicemen come out. Normally, it's one, for a bigger job or if they're training, they bring out two. Their responsiveness is really what makes them shine. They're very responsive. I've called when the air conditioner broke in the middle of July with an office full of employees and they will always say, "Hey listen, I can't promise you today," but whatever they say, they do. Likewise, when I'm not in a hurry for something, I'm like, "Hey listen, put it on for whenever you can. I don't need someone here ASAP.
- B F APPLIANCE REPAIR & PARTSHe was knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Wasted no time in fixing the problem and charged only the visit fee. He was in and out in 15 minutes.
- B F APPLIANCE REPAIR & PARTSI called the owner of Band F Appliance on Tuesday January 15, 2013 about my washing machine not spinning. He came over that same day and picked up my washer and took it back to his shop for repairs. I received a call this morning January 17 that the washer was repaired and if I would be home that morning, I told him that I would be. He dropped the washer off around 11:00 am. His original estimate was approximately $150.00, but, when he handed me my bill it was for $92.00, when I asked why, he stated that the job wasn't as big as he had originally thought
Appliance Repair Experts in Lake City
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We created our business to keep people like you from having to suffer through service that left their homes a wreck and tried to sell them on bigger, better systems that they simply didn't need. You can turn to us for long-lasting repairs and maintenance that can extend the life of your heating and cooling systems
- Business Description:We are a company that provides a wide variety of services as well as property management and property preservation/checks while the homeowner is away. We provide inventory and other services in the cases of death or moving. We are Federal Government and State of Florida approved contractors/vendors. We hold several governmental contracts. We are formerly known as Gulbronson Maintenance Services, LLC
Deals in Lake City for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Lake City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Americas Air12292 Clet Harvey road
Glen St Mary, Florida
- Appliance Smarts by Glenn Allen623 SW State Rd 247
Lake City, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ASAP PlumbingPO Box 48070
- American Residential Warranty
- Baileys AC & Appliance305 W Oak St
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Baileys AC & Appliance
- D & D Aluminum2530 N Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- D & D Aluminum
- Geek Squad - Best Buy230 Calle Federico Costas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- LPG Mechanical Contractors IncPO Box 3145
High Springs, Florida
- LPG Mechanical Contractors Inc
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Sub Zero Inc6003 Peninsula Ave
Key West, Florida
- Sub Zero Inc