Water softener maintenance can help extend the life of your appliance and keep your water healthy for your home and skin. Use these tips to maintain your softener.
Get matched with top home security companies in Summerfield, FL
There are 11 highly-rated local home security companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Summerfield
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized ProviderBill Wood is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and personable. I was very comfortable with him. Once installed, my system had to be tweaked a handful of times due to my 4 cats, but Bill helped us through it all. Overall they did an excellent job.
- Likwid Communications inc.The crew came on time and were very professional. Their services are much more affordable than other security companies in my area. They have a very competitive monthly cost as well as a very very competitive installation fee. I am very happy with choosing this company for my home security system
- Powers Protection, Inc.We contacted Powers Protection, Inc. while our home was under construction for CCTV cameras and Security Alarm System install. We received a fantastic bid from them. We hired them to prewire the home with CCTV cabling and Security alarm hard-wire to eventually install four (4) CCTV security cameras and DVR which we owned. Holland pre-wired the home for the CCTV cameras and security system during the construction phase. When the home was completed, Holland returned and installed the cameras and the hardware connections for the security system, which included a keypad, siren, etc. He did a fantastic job with the install. After he completed the work, he went into detail explaining how the system works and what to do if there ever was a problem. Jon and Ruth are great and easy to work with. They obviously have a well trained tech in Holland. I would highly recommend Powers Protection, Inc. for all of your needs, Security, Fire, CCTV, 24 Hour monitoring, etc. Office Phone: 352-746-3500 powersprotection.co
- SimpliSafe Home SecurityThey contacted us about a week ago to let us know they haven't been receiving a signal from us. ADT Never did that. Within 5 minutes of them contacting us, the problem was resolved. Excellent customer service & follow up!
- Power Home TechnologiesThey did a great job. They were very professional, salesman was pleasant to work with and they prompt.
- Lifenet Alert Systems LLCIt has gone very badly. I'm going to fire them some time this week. They have the wrong address of the house. I've asked them 3 times to change it and they say they will but they never do. I'm going to send them a letter asking them to refund my money and as soon as they refund it all, I'll be happy to ship the thing back to them
- ADT Security Services, IncThey are terrible. They have been out two or three times. Their service is terrible. They are very uncooperative. I can't say anything good about them. They were supposed to fix a door unit alarm indicator. They put it in and charged me $85 to fix it. I set the alarm one time and went back to set it again. It was broken again. I called them up but I didn’t want to pay them again. I don’t think they have anybody local. I found them to be very anti customer oriented. Their repair people and their installers were very poorly trained. They don’t know what they are doing. When they installed the system, they completely messed up the system. They had to come back because they had installed it incorrectly. I had the repair issue that they did incorrectly. They have been less than cooperative in returning it. I am tied into a contract and I have to stay with them for a total of two years. Otherwise they will sue me if I don’t pay them. I wouldn’t recommend them to anybody. When I called them back for the repair issue, they told me that I had to pay for it again. It was very inconvenient. I told them that I was there only four days a month. They weren’t willing to set up an appointment that would match up with me being there. I had to take their appointment and that was tough
- ADT Security Services, IncUNTRUSTWORTHY! THE REPRESENTATIVE LIED ON BEHALF OF ADT - THEY WILL SAY AND DO ANYTHING TO SELL A CONTRACT! BEWARE, THEY ARE NOT REPUTABLE! The Representative told my husband and me on two separate occasions not to be concerned with any cancellation fees or additional charges because we bank with USAA. He even acknowledged the Realtor's 'For Sale' sign in the yard. Well, I'm going to sue. It's a good case
- ASI ADVANCED SECURITY INCWe really didn't like the attitude of the owner of this company - from the first time we met him. We felt he was arrogant and condescending towards us - but he was strongly recommended to us by our insurance agent so against our better judgement and since we were new to town and didn't know anyone else - we went ahead with him. Turned out that the original installer/service tech in 2007 was so unfamiliar with the GE Concord system and created such a nightmare of jumbled birdsnest wiring (unknown to us at the time) that when we had a lightning strike in 2011 and over $1000 worth of repairs were necessary - we had to pay ASI's labor charges again to get some of the original messy work redone so the repairs could be effected. In other words their own work couldn't be repaired unless we paid for some of it to be redone a 2nd time !!! At that time we paid what we considered to be astronomical amounts to replace 2 GE 60-820 touchpads - $150 ea + labor. These are available online for $53 and even far less but we were forced to buy the keypads and other repair parts from ASI. They refused to allow us to source the parts ourselves and just pay them for installation. The service techs that subsequently came out to do the lightning repairs couldn't believe the quality of the original installation. The original work was supposed to have been overseen by the owner of ASI himself. That should tell you everything you need to know. We used ASI's 3rd party monitoring for years but recently got fed up giving business to someone we dislike so vehemently and decided to cancel - only to find out that in order to terminate the agreement we had to pay to get out of the contract which we have now done. We feel we were duped in Feb of 2011 into signing a one year monitoring contract when in fact the original, annually self renewing contract should have either been still in force or its' original anniversary date should have be honored. That stunt created a new contract period which meant we had to pay more in early termination fees. Beware of the early termination fees on alarm contracts and be sure to check the fine print. Everything is negotiable. You could easily get stuck signing a monitoring contract which could cost you a lot of money in early termination fees. We disagreed with ASI's calculations of the amount owned for early termination. We paid a lesser amount then that demanded by ASI. As it turned out it was going to cost us even more money to switch providers because ASI refused to give the new alarm company or us the master programming code to allow the new technician to get into the system. ASI insisted on charging us a service call to restore the factory code which we refused. There was no way we were paying ASI another dime even if it meant we had to spend money on a new module. But as it turns out in another example of why it was a wise move on our part to terminate ASI - they never changed the factory programming code so the tech at our new alarm company was able to get into the system and that saved us $100. We would never deal with ASI Advanced Security Inc. again and as of today 6/4/13 we are thrilled to report that we have terminated our relationship with ASI and have a new, highly professional and very capable alarm service and monitoring company looking after us. In their initial check of the system, our new provider made a number of changes including replacing faulty and outdated components and setting up regular self tests of the system's dial out module so that we know the system's communication features are working correctly
Home Security Systems in Summerfield
- Business Description:Boost your awareness with video surveillance and access control to bring comfort where you need it. Whether it's where you rest your head or do your work, Florida Surveillance provides ways for homeowners and small businesses alike to achieve peace of mind through perception and safety through familiarity. For over 30 years our technicians have improved homes and businesses with the technology to observe, recognize, and understand the world around them - and improve their interaction with it..Recent Review:Job went smoothly. Tracy was very friendly and knowledgeable. Will use againPeter R.
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly foc..Recent Review:While discussing options on the phone. The agent on the phone was about to end the conversation let's not waste your time or mine. So I agreed and hung up. That was that. Would. Ot recommend.Richard C.
- Business Description:We specialize in Home Theater installations and service. We also do Security Cameras, Whole House Audio and Video, Smart Home, Data cabling and networking, and Access Control systems. We have 35 years of experience in the low voltage industry. We have worked on many residential and commercial projects. We excel in customer satisfaction.Recent Review:Great! On time and completed the work in a quick and efficient manner.Sean S.
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan..Recent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:Digital Communication Security LLC is a top Security Alarm & Fence Company located in Central Florida. Digital Communication Security has over a decade of experience providing the best in customer service why also offering the latest and most reliable technology in the security industry. Our fencing division has over 25 years of experience. We are a local leader in the industry in customer approval and strive to provide world class service for every project, large or small. Whether we’re work..Recent Review:It was wonderful, all employees are respectful and quick, made sure I understood how everything worksJulissa A.
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det..Recent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire themCarlos H.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765
- Business Description:Licensed Master Electrical Contractor FL EC13008803 Intrusion | Fire | Safety | Surveillance Alarm / Security Systems Alarm / Security monitoring Medical Alert Necklace Video Door Bell
Deals in Summerfield for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
A security camera system gives you peace of mind that there’s always a watchful eye on your home. This guide breaks down the costs of installing a security camera system.
The cost to install a security system ranges from a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars, depending on home size, installation costs, and extent of security features. Find the right security system for your budget and needs.
Find home security companies in
home security companies in Summerfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- A.A.M.I.15689 Southeast 93Rd Ave
- Aarrow ElectricalPO Box 913
Lady Lake, Florida
- ACCESS SAFE & LOCK CO5532 US Highway 98 N
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- AK Security Solutions29720 Quinkert St
- All Systems Solutions 10936 Vista del Sol Cir
- Apollo Alarm Systems8241 SE 135th St
- ASI ADVANCED SECURITY INC940 NE 14TH ST
- B&H Photo Video Pro Audio420 9th Ave
New York, New York
- Best Medical Alert LLCPO Box 50246
- BGF NAPA AUTO CARE17380 SE 109TH TER RD
- Brickhouse Security980 Avenue of the Americas
New York City, New York
- Bright Electrical Contractors Inc3003 S Jean Ave
- B&H Photo Video Pro Audio
- CCTV Agent, Inc.1300 N Florida Mango Rd Ste 14A
West Palm Beach, Florida
- CCTV Agent, Inc.
- Elder Alert Systems3451 S Crossbill Loop
- Elder Alert Systems
- Langenet Integration LLC5000 SE Federal HWY #25
- Lifenet Alert Systems LLC15 Bryant Ave
Roslyn, New York
- LifeWatch USA266 Merrick Rd Ste 104
Lynbrook, New York
- Likwid Communications inc.503 W Dampier St
- Link Interactive4155 Harrison Blvd
- Livewatch Security620 Davis St.
- Langenet Integration LLC
- Medical Care Alert43334 7 Mile Rd Ste 400
- MEDICAL GUARDIAN LLC1818 Market Street Suite 1200
- MID-STATE ELECTRIC-OCALA INC1612 NE 6TH AVE
- Mobile Mechanic Masters49 Bay drive
- Mr. Handyman serving Ocala to West Apopka126 S US Highway 441 #27
Lady Lake, Florida
- Medical Care Alert
- Nelsons Electronic Systems301 S Pettus St
- Nelsons Electronic Systems
- Ocala Car Audio's Restyling Design Center804 NW 27th Ave
- Ocala Car Audio's Restyling Design Center
- Pinnacle Security LLC1290 Sandhill Rd
- Pinnacle Security LLC
- Rustic Choice LLC317 Tulip Ln
- Rustic Choice LLC
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider615 N 150 E
American Fork, Utah
- Select Choice TV17860 Se 109Th Avenue Suite 621
- SimpliSafe Home Security294 Washington Street
- Smart Home Security at Joseph Price14567 Spyglass St
- SONITROL OF NORTH CENTRAL FL2500 NW 10th St
- SOS Family Secure, Inc.121 East Northport Road
Kings Park, New York
- Steven Mallory's mobile automotive repair331 s Jackson st
Beverly Hills, Florida
- Surveillance Alarm and Fire Equipment800 North Pine Ave
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider
- Thoroughbred Alarm Systems, Inc.PO BOX 2632
- Thoroughbred Alarm Systems, Inc.
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- Vitex Home Automation6610 Willow Park Dr Ste 201
- Vitex Home Automation