Coast to Coast Heating & AC

Florida: General
08/31/2022

20600 SW 36th St

Dunnellon, FL 34431

Performing Full Services and abiding by local ordinances and governmental regulations. All Employees are outfitted with masks and have been instructed to follow CDC procedures.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
SW Ocala Heat Pump Attic Install 10/7/21

SW Ocala Heat Pump Attic Install 10/7/21

HVAC Companies202134471
Installation of a 2 ton 14 seer Trane XR14 heat pump split system in SW Ocala. This installation involved complete removal of the existing system and installation of new system. This systems location is in an attic which requires special expertise.

Family owned and operated, Coast to Coast Heating & Air, LLC is more than just an established air conditioning company; we are stakeholders and stewards in our community. We have served Ocala and its surrounding areas for over 10 years with the highest quality HVAC services performed by qualified technicians. We recently devoted ourselves to not only doing phenomenal air conditioning work, but to also bettering the community we do business in. We partnered with multiple local, prominent non-profit organizations in the Marion County Area to help make our community a better place. We take great pride in being a business that our customers and our community can count on! If you live in Ocala, Dunnellon, the Villages or nearby areas, let us earn your trust and business! Coast to Coast is the answer to all of your HVAC needs. We offer top-of-the-line preventative maintenance, formally known as our Energy Savings Agreements, diagnosis of your unit, full servicing and repair of your unit, installations and replacements, as well as Ductless AC. We offer HVAC services for both residential and commercial customers so no job is too big or too small for us to handle! Over 80% of our business is generated by referrals! Check out our reviews on Google or Angie’s List to see what our previous customers have to say about us, you won’t be disappointed!...

HVAC Companies (113)pool cleaning (1)

01/24/2022

MARK S.

Great service.Excellant job.Professional work.I have used over 15 different services to remodel a house,painters,plumbers,roofers,lawn etc,etc.These guys are the best experience of all.

Description of Work
Heater checkup

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

10/31/2021

MARTIN C.

Called Coast to Coast on a Thursday and asked for an estimate to remove an existing 15 year old heat pump system and install a new Carrier unit. Kamil, the owner's son, came out the following day, Friday, and by that evening I had a written estimate. I texted Kamil acceptance of the estimate and was scheduled for the installation the following Friday. Taylor and Chris showed up promptly at 8:30am on Friday and by 3:30pm the job was completed. Both the outside and inside units were professionally installed with great care and attention to detail. Both Taylor and Chris went out of their way to ensure my complete satisfaction, answered all my questions and did a thorough clean up before leaving the site. Coast to Coast's price was reasonable, the work exemplary and the installation crew friendly and professional. I heartily recommend Coast to Coast Heating & Air LLC to anyone requiring HVAC work.

Description of Work
Replaced a 15 year old heat pump system with a new Carrier heat pump system

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

10/25/2021

Rodger S.

These folks are true professionals. Tony and Jason, along with Peter and his entire staff, worked with me to install a first class system in my home. Every step of the process was completed with precision and attention to even the minute details. I would highly recommend this company for any of their services.

Description of Work
Removal and installation of new 5 ton Trane HVAC system.

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

02/26/2021

Jim C.

This company is the best. Everyone is friendly and professional. My unit was still under the 12 month warranty so they gave me a new compressor without hesitation. The job took about three hours. The a/c unit is twice as efficient as the old one and has been saving us about 20% on our electric bill.

Description of Work
Coast to Coast replaced my a/c package unit last summer. Last week a power surge in the grid ruined the compressor. Greg came out and replaced the compressor with a new one at no charge.

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/08/2021

Marjorie A.

Wonderful techs. Joe and Taylor checked out our two systems. Very professional and thorough. We have used Coast to Coast for over 8 years. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Twice a year maintenance on our air conditioning/heating system.

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

07/30/2020

Antonio B.

A tech by the named Joe Pietrzard came on time, very courteous, knowlegable, & efficient. Very pleased with his work & would have him again to do serice to our house ac/heating. We have met the owner, Mr Peter Pietrzak, who we also recommend

Description of Work
Renewal Service

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

02/11/2020

Linda S.

Great company! Great service people! My service technician was Tyler. He was very polite and professional and went right to work on my a/c. He even helped me with a project that I couldn’t do by myself. I would definitely recommend Coast to Coast Heating & Air to anyone.

Description of Work
Semi-annual a/c service

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

01/21/2020

Joe F.

Love this co. Great service and employees! Call them for an honest opion

Description of Work
Service n repair

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

12/23/2019

bill W.

Very good. Greg the tecnitian was very profession, answered all our questions and gave ua a lot of information.

Description of Work
We had our ac/heating system evaluated.

Work Completed On 12/23/2019

06/11/2019

Richard H.

I called for estimate. Peter, the owner, showed up precisely on time. He did a walk through and went in my attic to check the duct work. He explained everything they do and answered all my questions. No rush and no pressure. I got the quote the next day. His quote was very thorough and fairly priced for a top of the line product. A few days later he delivered the new unit and his crew installed it in one day. They were very professional and even the building inspector was impressed with the quality of the job. I am enjoying a nice cool house. The new unit is so quiet you don't know it's running. My experience was totally positive. I am a happy customer.

Description of Work
Replacement of heat pump system

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

01/03/2019

James R.

I've been using Coast to Coast (on a contract) for a year. They have been everything one could hope for in a HVAC contractor. Today, Javier was my technician. He informed me by text that he was on his way and arrived at the appointed time. He checked the entire system and discovered our UV light system was dead, and replaced it with one from the truck, for a reasonable price and a 3 year warranty. I am very pleased with their punctuality, skills, and professionalism. I highly recommend them to anyone searching for a new HVAC company.

Description of Work
Semi Annual HVAC tune-up

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

11/30/2018

helen F.

Always pleased with service. Ray is very professional, always punctual and extremely courteous. Have been using Coast to Coast for 5 years and would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

11/06/2018

Paul S.

We are all very lucky to have an honest knowledgeable air conditioner service in Florida. We am now using them for five years and are very satisfied with their service. Raymond has been here many times because we always ask for him. He is very thorough and explains any important things we want to know about. We recommend Coast To Coast Heating & Air to anyone looking for a company that is reliable, and professional, .

Description of Work
Air Conditioner and Heat Maintenance

Work Completed On 11/06/2018

11/01/2018

Paul C.

Originally they serviced our whole house heat pump. Had them back to install a mini split heat pump in my garage. The crew was polite, friendly, professional and efficient. End result is outstanding.

Description of Work
Mini Split Heat Pump

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

10/11/2018

Norman P.

The old heat pump and appurtenances were removed and the new system was installed in the same day. It is running great. The people are very professional and helpful. I will definitely recommend them and use them again.

Description of Work
Central air conditioning heat pump replacement.

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

09/18/2018

Paul D.

Coast to Coast did a great job identifying the problem with my father's A/C unit in Ocala, obtaining the parts and completing the job. The motor was the issue (it was bad) and without a running unit, it can be hard to diagnose. They replaced the motor and mother board and helped set up the thermostat to ensure it did not run excessively. He also identified that many vents were closed inn the house and that was putting a strain on the AC system.

Description of Work
Identify problem and replace the motor and mother board

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

08/14/2018

Ernesto S.

Techs Tony and Josh.arrived on schedule and started work immediately. They were both courteous and knowledgeable about their line of work and answered inquiries in simple terms. They cleaned up after job is done leaving their work area spotless. Their performance serves as a pattern for honest, reliable and quality work. My sincere appreciation for an excellent job! They're number 1 on my list to call on my next project.

Description of Work
Install new heat pump.

Work Completed On 08/13/2018

08/07/2018

Susan C.

Raymond arrived promptly and determined it was a clogged drain pipe. He quickly fixed the problem and I was glad it was a simple fix versus a major item! I have used Coast to Coast previously and have been extremely satisfied with all that they have done. Everyone has been a pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
A/C wasn't cooling

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

07/07/2018

Denise T.

Excellent. I would highly recommend this company to anyone requiring these services. Peter and his crew were wonderful. It is a pleasure to do business with a company with a high degree of honesty and integrity. Thank you again to Peter and his crew. Words cannot express our gratitude.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

07/05/2018

CINDY N.

Josh and Tony from Coast to Coast came out and worked all day in our very hot garage and managed to be very courteous and professional. They answered all our questions and we know that we will be well taken care of in the future if any problems arise. 5 STARS!

Description of Work
A 24 year-old Trane A/C system was removed and a new Trane system installed

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

06/26/2018

Andrea J.

I received a maintenance call from my tenant first thing on a Monday morning that the A/C was not working. Checked Angie's list for a reputable company and found Coast to Coast. I chose them initially because their reviews did not show multiple folks who all had to have replacement units when they checked the problems. Several other companies listed seemed to really want to install new units to fix issues. I called them at 9 am and they were able to have a tech scheduled that same morning. Although he ended up running a little behind, Peter gave me a call before the deadline to let me know. They checked the unit, found a capacitor needed to be replaced, replaced it and got the unit running within the hour. The price was not bad and my tenants were extremely pleased. Another plus was that there was no hard sale for things not really needed, which I have had happen with other companies. They were able to take a payment via credit card and email an invoice directly to me. I would definitely consider them again for any AC issues.

Description of Work
A/C Check - Not cooling

Work Completed On 06/26/2018

04/30/2018

helen F.

It went great. They were very professional and did a good job.

Description of Work
They did a maintenance check on my air conditioning.

Work Completed On 04/26/2018

04/27/2018

Robert B.

Hiring Coast to Coast Heating & Air Conditioning was one of the best decisions we've ever made! Peter returned my call and responded onsite within a couple of hours. He inspected our system at no charge and recommended a replacement unit. He was very patient in answering our questions. Installation was very professional and the new system was installed and working in only a few hours. A few weeks after our home unit was replaced, another A/C system that cools our barn feed room/office and workshop broke. We have a 501c3 non-profit horse rescue organization and our volunteers work hard and deserve a cool place for breaks! We also have feed, medications, and supplements that need to be kept in cool locations. Again, the response was amazing and, fortunately, the system was able to be repaired. The cost for each job was very reasonable. We were very blessed to find Peter when we were shopping around and we definitely recommend Coast to Coast Heating & Air Conditioning for repairs and full installation systems!

Description of Work
Our A/C system had to be replaced and another system repaired.