When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Punta Gorda, FL
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Punta Gorda
- Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features IncExcellent!! From the beginning, Matt Lombardo understood my design "asks" and produced blue prints specifying everything I wanted in detail. The project involved at least twelve different trades from landscaping to electricians, carpenters, plumbers, stone guys, etc. Lombardo Landscaping is licensed in both landscaping and construction in Florida which enabled them to act as General Contractor for the entire effort and perform work within their specialty. Once under contract, I was assigned their COO, so I had one "go to" person for the entire project. He handled all coordination, scheduling and quality oversight for work performed by all trades. He kept me informed on a regular basis. It was a pleasure to work with such professionals. I am very, very pleased with the end product and have already been talking to Matt Lombardo for my next project - a new design for the front of my house, driveway and sidewalk pavers and yard/garden landscaping
- Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features IncI really like them a lot. They are very professional. They are not the lowest bid in town, but they have great quality of work. In the winter season, they offer lower rates, but they are higher priced in the summer. I really love the fountain that they installed in my backyard. I will be hiring them again in the future
- Bean Whitaker Lutz & Kareh IncWe were referred to this company by a friend who, months prior, had their own property surveyed. They were so impressed with the quality, responsiveness, and timely execution of the project that they made sure we checked them out. We are incredibly happy that we did! The detail of their work and their drawings are perfect and very easy to follow! They were very professional to deal with, very punctual and responsive. I was given an estimated time of about 2 weeks to get four (4) .25 acre lots surveyed, but instead they were out surveying the lots within the first half of the week after talking to the representative - FAST. When I was watching the survey crew, it looked like they were using some pretty high tech equipment, and the guys were very nice. There was a hiccup in communication, and that could have been our fault as well as we were not diligent in following-up with our representative when we had questions. But, overall the finished product was a fair value and we will certainly use them again, as well as highly recommend them to others
- R. K. Burns Surveying, Inc.Burns Surveying came out and staked the exact points which allows me to properly position the fence correctly.
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGMike came when he said. He explained and showed me all of the survey points that I needed to know and was very pleasant.
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGWe saw Michael Young Land Surveying on Angie's List and gave him a call. His response was quick and after receiving an estimate for services, we asked him to schedule a survey of our property. Our home is in an HOA and we were getting some differing opinions about our property lines. It is such a relief to have this survey. And Michael was professional, personable and prompt in getting this to us
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGWe hired Mike for a survey for a home purchase. Price was fair and work was done on schedule, We had a little hiccup with getting the certified copies in a timely manner (someone dropped the ball) but it got resolved quickly. I will definitely use him again.
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGIt went really, really well. . I called and Michael Young speedily scheduled the work. Before I knew it, the title company and lender had what they needed and Michael had emailed me a copy of the survey. Excellent experience.
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGExcellent. One of the easiest trade dealings i have ever had - especially in SW Florida during season! Again, would highly recommend.
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGded Quick response to my e-mails. Did a very professional job w/ the survey and e-mailed me the finished product before I even paid for the service. Offered to give them a credit card number over the phone if necessary, prior to the service. They said no.. we'll send you an invoice. Nice to find folks who trust the honesty of folks in these times. Online research indicated that I might have been able to get the job done for $25-50 less, but since I'm up in Michigan, I was more comfortable going w/ someone who was recommended on Angies List. So that's the only reason I gave them a B on pricing. But peace of mind is worth the extra cost. Would definitely recommend them
Land Surveyors in Punta Gorda
- Business Description:John Ibarra and Associates, Inc. is an established land surveying firm serving South Florida for over 25 years. John Ibarra and Associates, Inc specializes in the rapid and accurate production of residential boundary surveys for the land title, mortgage banking, and real estate industries, as well as Surveys for construction purposes. All of our Surveys come with original signed and sealed color copies. We cover areas from Homestead through Tampa, FL (including Miami, Broward, Palm Beach, Le..Recent Review:Good, but didn't know when they were coming. Just happened to be home when they knocked on the door, said they had what they needed and left.Greg S H.
- Business Description:At Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features we believe in giving our clients quality products along with great customer service. We are Certified Residential Contractors (CRC1331625) who thrive on helping you design, build, or renovate your outdoor kitchen, lanai, or patio. You'll find that the quality and uniqueness of our landscape designs, water features, and beautiful outdoor living areas set us apart from our competitors. Customer service and quality are two principles we value very highly ..Recent Review:Most beautiful yard in the neighborhood in my opinionMira S.
- Business Description:DCMS NETWORK ( DATA COLLECTION & MODELLING SERVICES ) We are proud to assist #homeowners #architects, #generalcontractors, #interiordesigners across the State of #Florida, quickly and affordably surveying residential properties and creating amazing As-Built floor plans, scan, elevations, 3D models and more! GET TO KNOW US: • 15 + YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN NORTH AMERICA • OFFICES IN NEW YORK, MONTREAL AND MIAMI • DCMS IS A DATA COLLECTION AND MODELING SERVICES FULL-SOLUTION NETWOR..Recent Review:The service was really good. The people were very helpful. They were very kind and had a good customer service.Stefany P.
- Business Description:Land clearing, forestry mulching, tree removal, underbrush clearing services provided with 15 years of hands-on experience. Services cover Southwest Florida. Lee, Collier, Hendry, Charlotte Counties. We're a full service land clearing company, with forestry mulching and tree removal in Lee, Charlotte, Collier, and Hendry Counties
- Business Description:Full Service Professional Design Firm. Provides Engineering and Land Surveying throughout the State of Florida.
- Business Description:DimTec 3D offers hardware and software rental solutions in the field of 3D Laser Scanning. Our FARO Focus 3D Laser Scanner is annually calibrated to assure optimal accuracy.
- Business Description:-
- Business Description:Florida Land Surveyors & Mappers. We Specialize in every aspect of Land Surveying and Mapping; Boundary Surveys, Topographies, Building Layout and additions, New Fence, Construction Surveys, Property Line Dispute Surveys, FEMA Flood Certificates for Flood Insurance and that's just to name a few. Click here for a Complete List of our Services. We Service every County in Florida and utilize the Latest Equipment and Software available in the Field of Surveying and Mapping. We provide: Co..Recent Review:Poorly. Had short window to close on home before leaving town and Survey delay ruined plans. <br />robert w.
- Business Description:General Contractor with a primary focus on Design/Build
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Port Charlotte
- North Port
- Rotonda West
- North Fort Myers
- Boca Grande
- Cape Coral
- Fort Myers
- Saint James City
- Lehigh Acres
- North Venice
- Myakka City
- Fort Myers Beach
land surveyors in Punta Gorda
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bean Whitaker Lutz & Kareh Inc13041 McGregor Blvd
Fort Myers, Florida
- Bean Whitaker Lutz & Kareh Inc
- Efficient Builders, LLC225 South Airport Rd
- Efficient Builders, LLC
- Fema Certs, Inc.1603 Adrian St
Port Charlotte, Florida
- Fema Certs, Inc.
- Grauphics Geomatics Services1465 SE 20th Rd
- Grauphics Geomatics Services
- Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features Inc7200 Bucks Ln
Fort Myers, Florida
- Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features Inc
- R. K. Burns Surveying, Inc.3507 Lee Blvd
Lehigh Acres, Florida
- R. K. Burns Surveying, Inc.
- Scottie tree service11098 Pendleton Ave
- SOUTH SURVEYING & MAPPING5500 SABAL PALM LANE
Punta Gorda, Florida
- Stouten Cramer Inc324 Nicholas Parkway W Suite F
Cape Coral, Florida
- Strayer Surveying & Mapping, Inc.742 Shamrock Blvd
- Surveying and Mapping, Inc.1216 S.W. 4th Street 5
Cape Coral, Florida
- Scottie tree service