We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Iga Construction

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2016

6970 wallis rd Suite 1c

West Palm Beach, FL 33413

General Contractor We are proud to serve our community with outstanding services. Our team is known for over the top performance, experience, leadership, design, and quality with over 30 years of experience. No jobs are too small or too big, Construction Residential & Commercial Construction Rehab Concrete restoration Remodeling & renovations Bathroom, kitchen design & renovation On site Interior Designer (by request) Windows & doors All construction...

02/13/2019

Jasmine K.

IGA overdelivered and surpassed all of my expectations. Customer service was exceptional. Matt is a very talented and gifted guy. I am super grateful. He explained everything in detail. He and his team are very professional and reliable. My bathroom looks incredible. A total state of the art and updated design. Thank you so such Matt and your amazing company IGA.

Description of Work
Remodeling of bathroom

Category concrete repair, home remodeling

12/08/2018

scott S.

Well Well Well

Description of Work
Plumbing Plum

Category water heater repair

11/20/2018

Stuart P.

Very happy with their ideas, suggestions and finish.

Description of Work
Remodel waterfront condo home

Category bathtub refinishing, custom cabinets, contractors, ceramic tile, concrete repair, decks, drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, insulation, interior designers, lighting, masonry, plastering, remodeling, water heater repair, replacement windows, buying services, deck cleaning, woodworking, drain pipe, structural engineer, stucco, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

We really appreciate your positive feedback! Thank you for your business, it was a pleasure working together! Absolutely anything you need in the future please contact us! IGA Construction

05/08/2018

Anna A.

Excellent!!! Would 100% recommend IGA Construction!! It was more than a pleasure to work with this wonderfully talented hard working team! Our overall experience was beautiful beyond expectations I was very grateful as well thankful for their beautiful work done to make my home perfect detail as well work done was beyond professional creativity spectacular specific and talented in this field I will definitely call Iga Construction for all other construction work needed in future as I will recommend to anyone and everyone.

Description of Work
Whole house renovation

Category awnings, bathtub refinishing, custom cabinets, contractors, carpet installation, ceramic tile, closet systems, concrete repair, countertops, decks, concrete driveways, drywall, excavators, fencing, flooring contractor, garage doors, gutter repair, handyman service, hardwood floor, home inspection, insulation, interior designers, lighting, masonry, plastering, remodeling, roofing, siding, pavers, gravel, water heater repair, replacement windows, basement waterproofing, welding, water delivery, deck cleaning, garage builders, marinas, home builders, skylights, woodworking, drain pipe, ceiling fans, dock building, marble & granite, land surveyor, structural engineer, architect, stucco, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors, driveway pavers, sunrooms, mudjacking, home improvement stores, hurricane shutters, home staging, epoxy flooring, home automation, basement remodeling, mobile home remodeling, stamped concrete, driveway gates, apartments, patios

01/11/2017

Stephen G.

Matt's response was swift. He came and assessed the work that needed to be done and gave what we found to be a fair estimate. Shortly after returning to his office he called back to inform us that he would lower the price because he found that he had a dumpster available for the rubble. As it was a relatively small project he brought an additional worker. Before starting the demolition they searched along the perimeter of the concrete for the presence of lines or pipes. After ascertaining that it was clear they proceeded to cut the concrete into smaller blocks in a professional and efficient manner. No cracks were created in the concrete that remained . They cleared the area of all debris and left it looking nice and clean. They even graciously consented to remove some broken stepping stones that were in the backyard. We were very impressed with their workmanship and the cleanly cut edges of the concrete. Now the landscaper can proceed to putting in sod as there was no appreciable delay because of the quick response. We will have a backyard to be proud of.

Description of Work
We needed to have a large block of concrete removed from the backyard in order to make way for sod. The concrete covered a large portion of the yard and a section of it served as the floor of the shed. The shed is fed by electrical wires and plumbing that run underground from the main house. The concrete measured up to 6 inches deep in some areas.

Category concrete repair

Thank you we appreciate your business. As we are glad to have been able to provide quality detailed and beautiful work and delighted that you are satisfied. Thank you IGA

09/26/2016

Everything in which IGA did for my family and I was out of this world in which serious was unbelievably beautiful perfect and came out to be much more than I could have ever imagined nor expected as well dream of I was in tears is how beautiful of a job they did on my entire home I have pictures if you would like to see. I am willing to go to any extent to help IGA construction become to most known that is the least I can do for all they did for me at a very low price for work that If I went with another company or contractor I would have paid triple plus some and the out come would have never ever been what it is now as I meantioned most beautiful work and a dream come true to have a home that I never thought was possible all thanks to IGA construction Matt as well crew.

Description of Work
IGA construction was a wonderful company to work with I had been though hurricane sandy and my whole entire home had to be gutted and completely restored in which matt the owner as well his crew did the absolute most fantastic job a job in which I would have never received if I were to go with another contractor matt and crew are very specific and meticulous in how they do things to make it perfect as well make sure everyone is more than satisfied and I can definitely go on and on to no end to thank and tell everyone the work in which I as many others have received from IGA in which is 100% no other contractor can do work as beautiful as they do and in a perfect manor.

Category closet systems, concrete repair, countertops, decks, drywall, flooring contractor, garage doors, hardwood floor, insulation, lighting, masonry, plastering, remodeling, roofing, siding, pavers, gravel, replacement windows, welding, deck cleaning, garage builders, home builders, skylights, woodworking, dock building, marble & granite, architect, stucco, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors, driveway pavers, sunrooms, mudjacking

South Florida Pavers Solution

We are local, family-owned business. We specialized in pavers installation, repair and maintenance. * Roots Removal * Pavers Sinking * Loose Edges * Uneven Ground * Water Puddling * Pressure Cleaning and Sealant * Driveway, Walkway, Pool Deck and so many more. Driveway and Pool remodel Specialist. ***NEW*** Artificial grass installation. FREE ESTIMATE

Landscape Illumination Specialists

We are a full service landscape lighting design and installation company with 30 years experience in the field. We will help you design and implement a lighting creation to fit into your budget. Please call our to schedule an appointment 561-449-4821

Offers by Landscape Illumination Specialists on Angi
    Alpha Foundations

Alpha Foundations, founded in 2002, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Alpha Foundations is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes from water damage and foundation failure.

We provide our best quality work at the best price. Guaranteed.