When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lehigh Acres, FL
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lehigh Acres
- Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features IncExcellent!! From the beginning, Matt Lombardo understood my design "asks" and produced blue prints specifying everything I wanted in detail. The project involved at least twelve different trades from landscaping to electricians, carpenters, plumbers, stone guys, etc. Lombardo Landscaping is licensed in both landscaping and construction in Florida which enabled them to act as General Contractor for the entire effort and perform work within their specialty. Once under contract, I was assigned their COO, so I had one "go to" person for the entire project. He handled all coordination, scheduling and quality oversight for work performed by all trades. He kept me informed on a regular basis. It was a pleasure to work with such professionals. I am very, very pleased with the end product and have already been talking to Matt Lombardo for my next project - a new design for the front of my house, driveway and sidewalk pavers and yard/garden landscaping
- Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features IncI really like them a lot. They are very professional. They are not the lowest bid in town, but they have great quality of work. In the winter season, they offer lower rates, but they are higher priced in the summer. I really love the fountain that they installed in my backyard. I will be hiring them again in the future
- Bean Whitaker Lutz & Kareh IncWe were referred to this company by a friend who, months prior, had their own property surveyed. They were so impressed with the quality, responsiveness, and timely execution of the project that they made sure we checked them out. We are incredibly happy that we did! The detail of their work and their drawings are perfect and very easy to follow! They were very professional to deal with, very punctual and responsive. I was given an estimated time of about 2 weeks to get four (4) .25 acre lots surveyed, but instead they were out surveying the lots within the first half of the week after talking to the representative - FAST. When I was watching the survey crew, it looked like they were using some pretty high tech equipment, and the guys were very nice. There was a hiccup in communication, and that could have been our fault as well as we were not diligent in following-up with our representative when we had questions. But, overall the finished product was a fair value and we will certainly use them again, as well as highly recommend them to others
- R. K. Burns Surveying, Inc.Burns Surveying came out and staked the exact points which allows me to properly position the fence correctly.
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGMike came when he said. He explained and showed me all of the survey points that I needed to know and was very pleasant.
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGWe saw Michael Young Land Surveying on Angie's List and gave him a call. His response was quick and after receiving an estimate for services, we asked him to schedule a survey of our property. Our home is in an HOA and we were getting some differing opinions about our property lines. It is such a relief to have this survey. And Michael was professional, personable and prompt in getting this to us
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGSurveyor arrived on time with the proper equipment. Professional and straightforward. Would use them again.
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGMike was terrific to deal with. He understood what type of survey I was asking for, responded quickly, then gave an estimate and date for the survey. He completed the survey when he said it would be done then sent documentation via email. His positive attitude, responsiveness, follow up and the cost for services have me highly recommending him. If then need arises for any type of surveying in the future he will be my first call
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGWonderful! He was very polite and professional and very fairly priced. In fact I was quite surprised at the fee he charged as it was lower than what I had anticipated and what I am accustomed to my customers paying for the same service. I would definetely use him again.
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGNeeded my southern property line found and marked for landscaping purposes. Did not have a survey or elevation cert from when we purchased the house. Decided to have it all done since they would be out anyway. Michael was farily priced, courteous, professional, and completed the job quickly. I would highly recommend his services
Land Surveyors in Lehigh Acres
- Business Description:John Ibarra and Associates, Inc. is an established land surveying firm serving South Florida for over 25 years. John Ibarra and Associates, Inc specializes in the rapid and accurate production of residential boundary surveys for the land title, mortgage banking, and real estate industries, as well as Surveys for construction purposes. All of our Surveys come with original signed and sealed color copies. We cover areas from Homestead through Tampa, FL (including Miami, Broward, Palm Beach, Le..Recent Review:Good, but didn't know when they were coming. Just happened to be home when they knocked on the door, said they had what they needed and left.Greg S H.
- Business Description:DCMS NETWORK ( DATA COLLECTION & MODELLING SERVICES ) We are proud to assist #homeowners #architects, #generalcontractors, #interiordesigners across the State of #Florida, quickly and affordably surveying residential properties and creating amazing As-Built floor plans, scan, elevations, 3D models and more! GET TO KNOW US: • 15 + YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN NORTH AMERICA • OFFICES IN NEW YORK, MONTREAL AND MIAMI • DCMS IS A DATA COLLECTION AND MODELING SERVICES FULL-SOLUTION NETWOR..Recent Review:The service was really good. The people were very helpful. They were very kind and had a good customer service.Stefany P.
- Business Description:At Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features we believe in giving our clients quality products along with great customer service. We are Certified Residential Contractors (CRC1331625) who thrive on helping you design, build, or renovate your outdoor kitchen, lanai, or patio. You'll find that the quality and uniqueness of our landscape designs, water features, and beautiful outdoor living areas set us apart from our competitors. Customer service and quality are two principles we value very highly ..Recent Review:Most beautiful yard in the neighborhood in my opinionMira S.
- Business Description:Florida Land Surveyors & Mappers. We Specialize in every aspect of Land Surveying and Mapping; Boundary Surveys, Topographies, Building Layout and additions, New Fence, Construction Surveys, Property Line Dispute Surveys, FEMA Flood Certificates for Flood Insurance and that's just to name a few. Click here for a Complete List of our Services. We Service every County in Florida and utilize the Latest Equipment and Software available in the Field of Surveying and Mapping. We provide: Co..Recent Review:Poorly. Had short window to close on home before leaving town and Survey delay ruined plans. <br />robert w.
- Business Description:We're your go-to law firm for any real estate-related legal services, including closings, title insurance, escrow, lease agreements, and so much more. Why just use a title company for your closing when you can hire a law firm for the SAME EXACT PRICE? That's right - did you know that the cost of title insurance in Florida is set by law and cannot be changed? So whether you use an inexperienced "title agent" or an actual law firm, you pay the same amount! We have three offices throughout ..
- Business Description:Land Point Surveys is a Naples based company that offers a full spectrum of land surveying services. We are fully licensed and insured. We do background checks on all staff to protect our clients.Recent Review:It took them over 3 months to complete my LOMA costing me a refund of my federal flood insurance premium. It was just one excuse after another for why the did not get the work done. <br />Todd O.
- Business Description:General Contractor with a primary focus on Design/Build
- Business Description:Miller Surveying established in 2002. 4 employees, cost for surveying services are determined on case by case basis.
- Business Description:We strive to produce high quality professional work in a timely manner to meet our clients' needs. Bean, Whitaker, Lutz and Kareh, Inc. has been providing surveying, planning, permitting and engineering services to Southwest Florida since 1963, along with our predecessor, Howell F. Davis & Associates, Inc. Our document and drawing files are one of the largest private sources of property in Southwest Florida. Our planning services include: • Development feasibility reports • Preliminary s..Recent Review:We were referred to this company by a friend who, months prior, had their own property surveyed. They were so impressed with the quality, responsiveness, and timely execution of the project that they made sure we checked them out. We are incredibly happy that we did! The detail of their work and their drawings are perfect and very easy to follow! They were very professional to deal with, very punctual and responsive. I was given an estimated time of about 2 weeks to get four (4) .25 acre lots surveyed, but instead they were out surveying the lots within the first half of the week after talking to the representative - FAST. When I was watching the survey crew, it looked like they were using some pretty high tech equipment, and the guys were very nice. There was a hiccup in communication, and that could have been our fault as well as we were not diligent in following-up with our representative when we had questions. But, overall the finished product was a fair value and we will certainly use them again, as well as highly recommend them to othersPatrick M.
- Business Description:We are a small land surveying company with one licensed member on the crew (Me) that provides fast,accurate, & personal service. When you order the job you talk to me & I do the scheduling. I will give you the exact price & time we expect to be there. We take checks, Visa, or MastercardRecent Review:Sam responded in a very timely manner. He was very congenial and professional. Did everything promised and I am very pleased.William D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Lehigh Acres
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Capital Partners Law 500 E Broward Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Capital Partners Law
- DCMS NETWORK US INC123 SE 3rd Ave
- DCMS NETWORK US INC
- Efficient Builders, LLC225 South Airport Rd
- Efficient Builders, LLC
- Fema Certs, Inc.1603 Adrian St
Port Charlotte, Florida
- Fema Certs, Inc.
- Grauphics Geomatics Services1465 SE 20th Rd
- Grauphics Geomatics Services
- R. K. Burns Surveying, Inc.3507 Lee Blvd
Lehigh Acres, Florida
- R. K. Burns Surveying, Inc.
- White Aluminum2180 Andrea Ln Ste 1
Fort Myers, Florida
- White Aluminum