Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

7200 Bucks Ln

Fort Myers, FL 33912

At Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features we believe in giving our clients quality products along with great customer service. We are Certified Residential Contractors (CRC1331625) who thrive on helping you design, build, or renovate your outdoor kitchen, lanai, or patio. You'll find that the quality and uniqueness of our landscape designs, water features, and beautiful outdoor living areas set us apart from our competitors. Customer service and quality are two principles we value very highly and strive for on every job....

03/08/2019

Mira S.

Most beautiful yard in the neighborhood in my opinion

Description of Work
Outdoor kitchen patio and landscaping

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, fireplaces, land surveyor, architect, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

02/21/2019

Mira S.

They were absolutely amazing. Matthew Lombardo was very personable, knowledgeable and was able to take our vision and ideas from Pinterest examples, formulate into a cohesive plan, offer options from his expertise on stone choices, plant choices according to growth maintenance, They even made sure that the irrigation was adequate for all the many plants that were part of the landscaping. The end result is the most beautiful backyard in the neighborhood, my opinion!! :) It truly could have been on a backyard makeover tv show. Very pleased. They also gave us a military discount. Highly recommend Lombardo Landscaping!

Description of Work
Complete makeover of backyard, landscaping, stone patio, pergola, pizza oven, gas grill, granite counter tops & fire pit

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, masonry, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

02/16/2019

JOHN M.

Excellent. Looks very good and the neighbors are jealous.

Description of Work
Back yard landscape modification after hurricane

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch

02/14/2019

Jeanne E.

Excellent!! From the beginning, Matt Lombardo understood my design "asks" and produced blue prints specifying everything I wanted in detail. The project involved at least twelve different trades from landscaping to electricians, carpenters, plumbers, stone guys, etc. Lombardo Landscaping is licensed in both landscaping and construction in Florida which enabled them to act as General Contractor for the entire effort and perform work within their specialty. Once under contract, I was assigned their COO, so I had one "go to" person for the entire project. He handled all coordination, scheduling and quality oversight for work performed by all trades. He kept me informed on a regular basis. It was a pleasure to work with such professionals. I am very, very pleased with the end product and have already been talking to Matt Lombardo for my next project - a new design for the front of my house, driveway and sidewalk pavers and yard/garden landscaping.

Description of Work
Build a screened in Lanai to include outdoor kitchen, pond, fountain, entertainment area, add an outside patio with fire pit, and new landscaping on most of yard.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, masonry, mulch, pavers, gravel, tree service, fireplaces, land surveyor, fountains, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios, outdoor kitchens

02/12/2019

Larry H.

Excellent. They are timely and responsive. Didn’t have to worry about what they promise cause they follow through

Description of Work
Redesign front and backyard

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, tree service, patios

08/16/2018

Sal F.

Provided landscape deign which needed tweaking afterwards. Matt, Brian a crew were fabulous. Being part time residents, we had to rely on the professionalism of Matt, his sidekick Brian and their crews. We could not be happier with the final product!

Description of Work
Rework Front Landscape & Design; Install new plants and palm trees

Category landscaping, lawn service

06/27/2018

Robert B.

Lombardo Landscaping never contacted me.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

This review is false, we track all our leads in a CRM program and this customer was contacted and we encourage him to reach back out to us at 239-634-5477, via our website contact page, or visit our show center/ office at 7200 Bucks Lane Fort Myers FL. 33912 and visit us in person. As the owner I pride myself on our customer service and I personally check daily that any all all new leads have been contacted. - Matthew Lombardo

03/14/2018

Chris B.

Matt knows his plants and is an amazing artist. We are new to the area, don't know the plants very well, so we really just let Matt create and run with the design. We are so happy that we did! He pulled in features and elements that we would not have thought of. The balance of colors and textures are absolutely gorgeous. Our neighbor across the street has already stopped by to thank us for the amazing view. One thing that struck me was that every single employee we met was a polished professional. They were pragmatic yet pleasant to interact with. Next we want to replace the driveway with pavers. I can't imagine working with anyone else but Matt.

Description of Work
Remove a section of the yard and plant a tropical garden. Improve curb appeal.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, hardscaping, outdoor kitchens

11/22/2017

Robert Z.

Very well. The crew was extraordinarily professional, friendly and professional. We are quite happy with everything they did.

Description of Work
Re-planting, re-potting and a great deal of clean up all as a result of our terrace taking a substantial and direct hit from Irma.

Category landscaping, mulch, hardscaping

11/22/2017

Neithilath M.

The contractor did not respond to my request.

Description of Work
Landscaping and re-sodding

08/24/2017

Lisa W.

Don't bother contacting them. Lombardo's is not currently accepting new customers. They get an A for responsiveness, however, because they were the only business that we contacted through Angie's List that has responded promptly. The C rating overall reflects the fact that they advertise services on Angie's List that they currently are not providing. I cannot say that we would hire them again, because they declined the work; so we cannot judge any of the factors except responsiveness.

Description of Work
Maintenance of shrubs and trees on a contract basis, including mulching and perhaps some light landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, tree service

05/23/2017

Ronald G.

There pricing is fair, and their work is high quality. In fact, getting ready to start another project with them. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
I have used Lombardo Landscaping for several years now on different projects, from landscaping designs, paver projects, and irrigation.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, mulch, hardscaping

05/21/2017

John J M.

It went extremely well, all of the work was completed in a very timely manner and the entire crew was very friendly. The project manager Adam was on top of every thing. When we added an additional light and had to have one of our plants replaced the same crew returned to perform the work.

Description of Work
We had the front of our home completely re-landscaped.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, outdoor lighting

05/19/2017

Ileen M.

They were great. On time and very responsive. We had some problems with the waterfall disconnecting after it rained and they were prompt in coming out and providing a fix.

Description of Work
They designed and installed a waterfall in our lanai.

03/13/2017

Denis D.

nothing happened...the service did not get rendered

Description of Work
They used Angies list to fish for bigger jobs. The price was astronomical and when kindly requested to at least deliver some value for the service that I already paid for, before I commit to any more services they refused.

Category landscaping

This Review is very false. The customer paid for a $200 design special for the front of a house. When I personally showed up to his house on time and after waiting about 15 minutes outside because he was "busy" he came outside to explain what he wanted in a very rude manner say "your the designer figure it out". When I explain to him I need some input then he explained he needed a complete re-design for the whole property (about 2 acers) and to include designing for a outdoor kitchen, sports field, and to re-landscape the whole 2 acres. This is obviously more then what the deal was he purchased. The customer said he had no budget for the project also. With out any to little guidance or a budget we quoted him $2,100 for a Professional CAD design for the whole project that would be refundable if he moves forward and offered to credit the $200 deal he purchased against the job. It is very frustrating to see such a review left after we tried to work with him and that he was very unrealistic and rude with us. On his behalf we request angies list refund him the fee also to do everything we could and encouraged the client to find another company who may be able to better suite his needs for a $200 design on a 2 acre complete yard makeover.

01/16/2017

Doug C.

Very well! They know what they're doing!

Description of Work
Fixed my sprinkler system. Quite complicated around an oak tree. Also put in a new brain for the system.

09/07/2016

Rodney D.

The job went outstanding. The design process was very helpful and the design developed by Lombardo not only looked great, but it was specifically designed to compliment our newly remodeled house design. The job went very quickly from start to finish, and crews always came on time according to plan. One of the best contractors I've dealt with in a very complex remodel.

Description of Work
Major home re-landscape.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, mulch, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

08/25/2016

Nancy C.

Matt Lombardo did a fantastic job designing and building a beautiful waterfall and landscaped the surrounding area. He really knows what he is talking about when it comes to waterfalls and landscaping. His experience is well worth the price. His staff worked quickly and neatly! Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Matt Lombardo designed a waterfall and landscaping.

08/21/2016

Doug H.

I originally intended to replace a few plants in the front shrubbery beds. Matt come out for a consultation, listened to my thoughts and ideas, and with permission to expand upon my thoughts, came back with such a wonderful design of his vision of what could be done to enhance the landscaping, I ended up re-landscaping the entire front of the house. In addition to the wonderful design (it opened up the whole front of the house and added lots of color), I was very impressed with how well the installation was performed. Matt's crew were conscientious, thorough and neat. I'm writing this review two weeks after the installation was performed and am happy to say that all the plants are thriving. I am extremely pleased with Lombardo Landscaping's design and work, and feel very comfortable recommending Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features as a first rate landscaping company.

Description of Work
Landscape design and installation.

07/08/2016

Christy H.

The response time for all inquiries prior to contracting Lombardo Landscaping to create a plan and do the installation, was very quick. Very professional all the way around and exceedingly reliable. This is the second home we have used them for our landscaping. Quality matters and so does integrity. Matt Lombardo has both.

Description of Work
New coastal home landscape plan.

07/08/2016

Ruth H.

We are business owner's ourselves, so we tend to look at companies from more than one perspective. We also owns several properties and work with contractors all the time. We know what it takes to provide quality workmanship in a professional and honest manner. Unfortunately, many companies fall way short of the "professional" mark. Not this one: Working with Lombarado was one of the most professional experiences we have had with a service company. We looked at a few companies on Angie's List and contacted the first one. After 24 hours of non-response, we contacted the second company, Lombardo. First of all, they answered their phone and set a consultation appointment during my first call. We met with two representatives and went over the scope of work we were looking to accomplish. They went back to their office and came up with several options for us to choose from (budget wise). Like clockwork, they were back when promised with their professional drawings and material suggestions. I liked the fact that we had options and flexibility. Once we chose the route we wanted to take, they gave us a timeline and introduced us to the project manager (who was on-site every day). They were on-time, on-budget, and did an amazing job! I have to say they went above and beyond to make us happy. They planted some very large Acadia Palms closer to a fence line than we felt comfortable with, so I asked them to replant them. These plants are probably 20 ft. high and 3-4 ft. in diameter. This was no easy task; but they did it. Their philosophy is obviously to make their customers happy with their investment. Not because they said so, but because they proved it in their work. My husband watched these men every day from 8-5 and were in awe of their work ethic and professionalism. They work so very hard!!! Of note, the most enjoyable part of working with this company was Matt's (Lombardo) passion for what he does. You can't help to get excited just listening to him describe these beautiful plants and ideas. For such a messy job, it was a pleasure to work with all of Lombardo's staff, and WELL worth the 2 weeks of mess. Yes, they did ALL that in 2 weeks. Unreal. Thanks, Lombardo for reminding me that there are still professional, and dependable contractors out there.

Description of Work
We had a complete removal of 20 year old, neglected lawn and landscaping. This included shrubs, bushes, and grass. This also included hardscape work such as retaining walls, built in planters, a paver driveway, lighting, and irrigation. This was a very extensive and laborious project.

07/07/2016

Bruce P.

Went well we had several adjustments to make but they made them promptly.

Description of Work
Installed rocked ditch to eliminate backyard flooding.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel

07/07/2016

Gingy Q.

The project went extremely well. We were very pleased with the results along with the process. Their crew is professional, hard working and pleasant to deal with. We had an issue post installation with a ravenous bunny who ate some of the back yard ground cover and Lombardo worked with us to try out different replacement plants until we found one the bunny didn't like.

Description of Work
Lombardo did a complete re-landscaping of our property, including new trees, shrubs, and ground covers. We worked with the landscape architect on the design and the follow up installation was professionally done with top quality trees and plants. As the daughter of a nationally renowned landscape architect, my standards were very high and Lombardo met those without question. We were so impressed that we contracted with them to provide weekly maintenance and have been very pleased with their responsiveness and high quality work.

Category landscaping, tree service

04/27/2016

Donna & Rick M.

Fantastic. came out, took copious notes, photos, measurements, discussed options, drew up schematics consulted and started immediately.

Description of Work
Built an outdoor kitchen

Category landscaping, outdoor kitchens

We are so happy your are pleased with your project. We appreciate your feedback and support.

02/09/2016

Francis C.

They suck. They showed up and were suppose to give me a quote then and there. He said he needed to get together with his boss and he would send me an email. They got there $75 one way or another. It looked good, I just wanted a price. I'll never use them again.

Description of Work
He checked it out, he drew a map, this is what you need, I don't know the figures, I'm going to have to take it to my boss and never got back to me. It was $75 just to look at it.

Category landscaping

[Member Name Removed], We are sorry you are unhappy with the service you received. However, we did provide you with the estimate as promised. We were at your property on January 6th, 2016. The estimate was sent to you on January 7th, 2016 to your email address as you requested. We did come to your property, do the evaluation and test the irrigation system and then send the irrigation repair estimate based on those findings. We did so within 24 hours. Again, we are sorry you were unhappy with our service. Sincerely, Lauren Rodriguez Lombardo Landscaping

Sweetwater Pool Service

State Licensed and Insured to perform all pool services and repairs. One of the two owner's is always available to answer all of your questions. We place the highest priority on emergencies, and will usually respond the same day. We specialize in: * Weekly pool maintenance/service * Swimming pool repairs * Install New Pool Heaters, Electric, Natural Gas, LP Gas * Install computerized automation for effortless pool programing * Acid washes * Pool pump, filter, motor and equipment repair and replacement * Swimming pool electric light repair and replacement * Updating light system to LED/Colorlogic and Jandy Watercolors * Salt system install, repair and maintenance * Pool diagnostics Pool services include (some services as needed): * Brush pool walls * Chemical check * Water chemistry balance * Skim surface * Clean skimmer basket * Solve green pool and algae problem * Clean pump strainer * Adjust pool water level * Backwash filter Sweetwater Pool Service can expertly detect, diagnose, and repair problems with your pool equipment and water chemicals. Our flexible service schedule allows you to take advantage of our expertise to keep your pool a safe and fun place for you, your family, or your residents to enjoy. Check our website often for updates specials! www.trysweetwaterpools.com

Mister Sparky

We give you options for solving your electrical problem & provide you with an exact price on how much it will cost to the penny. Then, upon receiving your approval we will start the work immediately & finish it the same day in most cases. All repairs are guaranteed. If an electrical repair fails during normal use in the three (3) years we will either repair or replace the item at no charge to you. Your complete satisfaction with our electricians & electrical repairs is 100% guaranteed.

Offers by Mister Sparky on Angi
    Speedy Electric Inc

We Want To Be "Your Electrician" We are the Homeowners Electrician ~Specializing In Those Little Jobs~ We will earn your trust by showing up on-time to our scheduled appointment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

***Please include phone number when contacting Lombardo Landscaping. Thank you*** Landscape designs & installations - natural & preformed retaining walls, patios, outdoor kitchens, custom ponds, water falls, fountains, sod, tree, and plant installation.

Stump grinding.