How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Fort Myers, FL
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Fort Myers
- Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features IncExcellent!! From the beginning, Matt Lombardo understood my design "asks" and produced blue prints specifying everything I wanted in detail. The project involved at least twelve different trades from landscaping to electricians, carpenters, plumbers, stone guys, etc. Lombardo Landscaping is licensed in both landscaping and construction in Florida which enabled them to act as General Contractor for the entire effort and perform work within their specialty. Once under contract, I was assigned their COO, so I had one "go to" person for the entire project. He handled all coordination, scheduling and quality oversight for work performed by all trades. He kept me informed on a regular basis. It was a pleasure to work with such professionals. I am very, very pleased with the end product and have already been talking to Matt Lombardo for my next project - a new design for the front of my house, driveway and sidewalk pavers and yard/garden landscaping
- Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features IncI really like them a lot. They are very professional. They are not the lowest bid in town, but they have great quality of work. In the winter season, they offer lower rates, but they are higher priced in the summer. I really love the fountain that they installed in my backyard. I will be hiring them again in the future
- Bean Whitaker Lutz & Kareh IncWe were referred to this company by a friend who, months prior, had their own property surveyed. They were so impressed with the quality, responsiveness, and timely execution of the project that they made sure we checked them out. We are incredibly happy that we did! The detail of their work and their drawings are perfect and very easy to follow! They were very professional to deal with, very punctual and responsive. I was given an estimated time of about 2 weeks to get four (4) .25 acre lots surveyed, but instead they were out surveying the lots within the first half of the week after talking to the representative - FAST. When I was watching the survey crew, it looked like they were using some pretty high tech equipment, and the guys were very nice. There was a hiccup in communication, and that could have been our fault as well as we were not diligent in following-up with our representative when we had questions. But, overall the finished product was a fair value and we will certainly use them again, as well as highly recommend them to others
- R. K. Burns Surveying, Inc.Burns Surveying came out and staked the exact points which allows me to properly position the fence correctly.
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGMike came when he said. He explained and showed me all of the survey points that I needed to know and was very pleasant.
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGNeeded my southern property line found and marked for landscaping purposes. Did not have a survey or elevation cert from when we purchased the house. Decided to have it all done since they would be out anyway. Michael was farily priced, courteous, professional, and completed the job quickly. I would highly recommend his services
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGWe contacted this company to do a survey on a property that we purchased. They went out to do it on the date we scheduled. They were excellent on doing the job and keeping us informed. I would highly recommend this company.
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGHis work was excellent however the best part was his flexibility before the work when we had to cancel twice due to purchase issues. Mike was understanding and worked with us every time.
- Land Point SurveysThis company is "Excellent". Very professional, showed up on time, completed all paper work in a timely manner. Great communication and honest people to do business with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGHired Michael back in 10/19/2016 for a border survey. Paid Micheal $225.00 for the survey. Called Micheal twice leaving voice messages. As of 11/21/2016 I have not received any survey documents. I feel like I was scammed. Update 11/22/16: Today I went and picked up my documents.
Last update on February 14, 2019
Land Surveyors in Fort Myers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Find land surveyors in
- North Fort Myers,
- Cape Coral,
- Fort Myers Beach,
- Lehigh Acres,
- Saint James City,
- Bonita Springs,
- Punta Gorda,
- Boca Grande,
- Port Charlotte,
- Rotonda West,
- North Port,
land surveyors in Fort Myers
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Benchmark Land Services1807 J & C Blvd
Naples, Florida 34109
- Benchmark Land Services
- DCMS NETWORK US INC123 SE 3rd Ave
Miami, Florida 33131
- DCMS NETWORK US INC
- Exacta Land Surveyors Inc3846 Blanding Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32210
- Exacta Land Surveyors Inc
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
- Iga Construction
- John Ibarra & Associates, Inc777 NW 72 Ave 3025
Miami, Florida 33126
- John Ibarra & Associates, Inc
- Land Point SurveysP.O. Box 990058
Naples, Florida 34116
- Land Point Surveys
- R. K. Burns Surveying, Inc.3507 Lee Blvd
Lehigh Acres, Florida 33971
- R. K. Burns Surveying, Inc.