Sheridan Handyman Services

Founded 2020 •

2355 Quarterman Ln

Malabar, FL 32950

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!”...

handyman (4)decks & porches (2)house painting (1)woodworking (1)fence company (1)

08/31/2021

Jim Sheridan did an outstanding job of making our dilapidated eyesore of a shed look brand new. We were originally interested in just having some basic repairs done to fix a leaky roof and replacing two doors, a step and a ramp, but he gave us some excellent advice on fixing up some of the other problems that weren't visible to my untrained eye. We couldn't be happier with the results. Jim approac...

Description of Work
Repairs to Shed

Category handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 07/31/2021

10/31/2020

The handyman drove by my property before our scheduled appt. just to see what type of mailbox we formerly had. He arrived before the scheduled time with a new box, almost an exact match to the old, and a new post, concrete, etc. To say that I was impressed is an understatement.

Description of Work
Replace mailbox (old one driven over ...)

Category decks

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

07/14/2020

He is very good,honest and upright with the cost building my porches.He is very reasonable and he is quick he build my porch about a week.

Description of Work
Build my Porches,Filled the wall and fixed my fryer

Category decks,handyman service

Work Completed On 04/04/2020

07/10/2020

He came by to look at it and even though it was a small job, he did it. He was very professional, reasonably priced, no complaint what soever. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Small exterior painting job.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

07/10/2020

Very good. They came out a day faster. it took them a half of day. They stay on until they were done.

Description of Work
installed above range microwave, mirror, and patch drywall

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

07/10/2020

It went excellent. He was prompt, his customer service is always topnotch, he listens to what I am asking to and his price was reasonable.

Description of Work
He repaired a leaking toilet bowl, replaced the sink faucet and installed a dishwasher.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

06/30/2020

It went fabulously. He did a great job!

Description of Work
Fencing installed around my raised garden bed

Category fencing

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

we specialize in small general remodeling, including kitchen and bathroom, small plumbing and electrical work, and all general handyman projects

Exterior roof work