San Antonio roofers and other contractors help San Antonio residents repair and prevent damage from eat, wind and hail.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Lake City, FL
There are 8 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Lake City
- Jim Rutherford Construction & Remodeling LLC2020 has passed and we couldn't be happier with our completed first floor project, thanks to Jim Rutherford Construction. Jim was willing to tackle what other local well known contractors were either unwilling to consider or bid so high as to be unaffordable. Our project proved to be a technical challenge from the onset, raise the ground floor by almost a foot of concrete, completely rebuild the first floor by installing 3 impact French doors, 3 impact doors and 4 impact windows, cut off support an internal staircase including modifying framing around a dumbwaiter, reframe and replace every exterior wall from 4' down. Plus an added surprise rebuilding and repairing 45' of a heavily spalled concrete tie-beam in less than a week. We're still amazed at how quickly and confidently Jim set about taking on the project, he seemed to have it figured out before we even committed to getting started. He knew just right carpenters and subs to assign the work to. Once they began, they never stopped till the project was completed. Workmanship was outstanding, inspections were a breeze. I commend Jim and his crew for the quality of work and attention to detail, no shortcuts taken, stainless hardware/fasteners throughout and only pressure treated lumber. Add them all up and we have a completely new remodeled permitted downstairs ready to withstand the elements. It is without hesitation we'd recommend Jim Rutherford Construction for any project or home construction. Professional, polite and a pleasure to do business with
- Jim Rutherford Construction & Remodeling LLCExcellently. From start to finish, everything went very well. Jim is a very professional and a great contractor to work with. He and his crew were very accommodating and helpful. If there were any questions or items that needed to be addressed, Jim was always there and on top of everything.
- Economic Home Restoration, IncPleasant, polite workmen. Took time and care to make sure I was satisfied. Overall, a great experience.
- Kurt Johnsen Energy SystemsKurt met with my husband and I to discuss the project. I had had two other estimates from other builders which were higher than we wanted to spend. After our initial meeting where we gave our needs for the room, Kurt came back with an estimate of about $2000 below the previous bids. We agreed to a time and materials contract and the completed project came in under the estimate! Kurt took care of all permits, arranged for inspections, hiring and supervising workers, He subcontracted out the electrical but did most of the other work himself. He is a perfectionist and his work shows it. He cleaned and swept up every night keeping dust and clutter to a minimum.He finished in a timely fashion and the addition blends beautifully with the house. I highly recommend him and would definitely use him again
- Spicer Construction IncContractor, Paul Spicer, of Spicer Construction, Live Oak, Florida came highly recommended from a variety of sources in our initial inquiry into the Suwannee County area when we were looking for a contractor to construct our residence in Sept 2011. He provided custom build floor plans for our approval based on our input in record time. We felt his pricing was competitive and decided to proceed with the build with his company. The high roof pitch house is a small 2Br, 2Bath cottage but with a very open airy feel. We decided to go with a Galvalume metal roof, added a screened back porch with ceiling fans, tray ceiling in the living room, a detached shed (matching the house in siding, roof and paint selection). It has ample storage and closet space including a utility room for a washer and dryer and pantry off the kitchen. We were offered optional add-ons at reasonable prices so we added a fireplace and arched doorways which we absolutely love as they really set off the house interior with some architectural detail and character. We were also given the opportunity to utilize and quot;allowancesand quot; for numerous interior options such as light fixtures, flooring selections, kitchen sink and faucet selection, bathroom vanities selection, mirror and bathroom hardware selection, kitchen cabinets and countertops, door hardware, etc. This was a wonderful option which really allowed personal taste to be included in the process. We were able to select interior and exterior paint colors, interior and exterior door design and window mullion placement. He was able to substitute a vintage claw foot tub with the bath fixtures in our guest bath which replaced the tub/shower fiberglass unit we originally had in the budget. We feel the house has a lot of character and truly felt like home when we moved in as a result of the extra personal touches and effort that was afforded to us. We proceeded with the building process in late fall 2011 and we received our Certificate of Occupancy on March 2 2012. Paul Spicer was a man of his word and very easy to work with. He responded to all phone calls promptly and courteously. He paid attention to detail and did quality work. All of our windows and doors are good quality and the house is well insulated. He painted the exterior and interior of the house himself and did excellent trim work. He also did the tile work in our utility room and bathrooms including the custom shower which turned out absolutely gorgeous. He installed laminate flooring throughout most of the house which also came out great. He is a very and quot;hands onand quot; contractor who involved himself in many aspects of the build personally. The custom shed is also a lovely addition to the home and its matching detail to the house ties everything together. He worked well with his sub-contractors (Electrician, Plumber, Heat and AC, Sheet Rock, Kitchen Cabinets and Countertops), and coordinated with them to ensure everything was completed in a timely fashion and in a professional, quality manner. We are very happy with our home and highly recommend Paul Spicer with Spicer Construction
- Southern Siding & RemodelingGood and Fast. However, damage was done to one strip before completion to completed siding and contractor would not repair or replace.
- 1985 Renovations, LLCTalked to him once. Sent the information and pictures he asked for and never heard from him again. Still searching for someone to do the repair. Will never use Angie’s list for recommendations again!
- Windows and Siding UnlimitedI gave him a check for $1000 up front as a deposit and after I gave him the check and signed the contract. He then tried to get me to change the brand of windows to a cheaper window. Now after several attempts between Apr. - Aug. to get the job started he refuses to honor the contract or return my deposit even though services were not performed. He then said I could give him $1,400 more and pick up the windows my self and He will not let me pay with a check . He insists he wants Cash or a cashiers check even though I have paid with a check before. He is extremely hard to work with and not at all trustworthy. I have been a service Business owner for over 37 years and would have never conduct business in such manner. I am sorry but I would never recommend Keith Miller and Windows and Siding Unlimited
- Southern Siding & RemodelingDamages done by contractor exceed the cost of the original repair. Jay Swindle LLC refuses to stand behind work .
Last update on June 1, 2021
Siding Contractors in Lake City
Local siding companies in Lake City: Locate one today
Siding offers oodles of advantages for any home. Beautiful new siding enhances curb appeal, which can help if you put it on the market. Suitable siding can also form a hedge of protection around your home against the elements, like rain and wind, while lessening the scope of effort you put into maintenance. Vinyl siding, as an example, requires no paint.
The beginning step to updating the exterior of your home with new siding is to locate a great siding contractor in Lake City. You can accomplish that by taking the steps below:
- Provide your ZIP code, so we know your siding job’s location
- Provide answers to a couple of questions about your prospective siding work
- Look at a roster of professional home siding contractors in your location
- Read feedback and reviews to determine the service quality each company provides
- Peruse photos of finished projects to see what each installer can do
- Whittle down short-listed candidates, and reach out to installers to obtain estimates
Which types of work do siding contractors in Lake City provide?
The most common reason to hire a siding business in Lake City is to get brand new siding installed. But, these businesses also offer a range of services for your house.
- Siding placement. This might involve vinyl, wood, steel, or other types of siding.
- Special kinds of siding. Most siding companies will install siding around doors and windows or fascia and eaves.
- Repairing siding. Many siding companies might complete jobs to fix broken siding on your home.
- Siding preparation. Many contractors will also complete projects that need minor fixes needed to guarantee a perfect siding project, such as replacing damaged boards or pressure washing exterior walls.
- Window or door installation. Most siding businesses also install windows and doors, as the experience and types of materials needed for these kinds of jobs are the same as they are for siding installation.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Every siding option has its pluses and minuses. This guide will help you choose between fiber cement siding and brick veneer siding.
Tackle a large DIY project by learning how to install wood siding. If you have advanced carpentry skills, you can save money while beautifying your home.
Find siding contractors in
- White Springs,
- Lake Butler,
- Fort White,
- O Brien,
- High Springs,
- Live Oak,
- Glen Saint Mary,
siding contractors in Lake City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1804 Property Restoration1961 NE 157th Ter
Miami, Florida 33162
- 1804 Property Restoration
- C5, LLC5303 EAST LONGBOAT BLVD
Tampa, Florida 33615
- Capstone Roofing Inc.12134 Killian St
Spring Hill, Florida 34608
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- Coastal Empire Roofing & Construction Co104 Dogwood Ave
Richmond Hill, Georgia 31324
- Cornerstone Construction & Company Inc1746 E Silver Star Rd
Ocoee, Florida 34761
- C5, LLC
- Guyson Construction Inc1499 W Hwy 390
Lynn Haven, Florida 32444
- Guyson Construction Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
- Iga Construction
- LJ Remodeling LLC24 Bluebird Ln
Ormond Beach, Florida 32174
- LJ Remodeling LLC
- OneRestore1540 SW 5th Ave 101
Ocala, Florida 34471
- Storm Ready Services23748 East Colonial Drive
Christmas, Florida 32709
- Storm Ready Services
- Triple Crown Roofing39246 South Ave
Zephyrhills, Florida 33542
- Triple Crown Roofing
- Vince Lindee Home repair LlcPo Box 351
Worthington Springs, Florida 32697
- Vince Lindee Home repair Llc