OneRestore

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2012

Hi, I am pleased to welcome you to our Carpet, Hard Surface Cleaning & Restoration Services North Central & Central, FL Angie List Preferred A Rated Vender. As the owner of a quality residential and commercial service based business, I believe in one on one service with 100% satisfaction on ALL of our work with special focus on the importance of customer satisfaction. We offer a wide selection of services and offer free on site or telephone estimates for all of needs. You will find everything you need to know about the integrity of our services, as well as providing useful information that you can use before inviting any related service provider into your home. We use subcontractors for mold testing/remediation and remodeling work....

Arts and Sciences Finishing Inc

Taylor Way Solutions LLC

Specializing in INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, HANDYMAN SERVICES, HOME REMODELS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We do all home repairs and more no job to big or small for us give us a call!!!

EP PAINTING & FLOORING LLC

We offer expert interior and exterior painting services. Because we are a new and small company, every job is a top priority for us. Detail is what sets us apart. Every task we do, the finishing touches are number one.

Offers by EP PAINTING & FLOORING LLC on Angi

08/09/2016

Made contact with Marie... and she was able to fit us into their schedule for the same day. Lucky for us as our open house was the following day! Cannot tell you how excited we were that it could be done! She rearranged her schedule and made it happen for us!

Description of Work
Clean 6 wingback chairs that we purchased for our new Charter Middle School's library.

Category carpet cleaners

04/11/2016

Very professional, Mike showed up on time, was very polite, conscientious, and thorough. The carpets and rug looked great after he finished. I would use this company again.

Description of Work
One Restore steam-cleaned three rooms w/ wall-to-wall carpeting, and one area rug.

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor,oriental rug cleaning

03/30/2016

Because we had moved our furniture into the tiled kitchen that Mike would run his water hose through, I asked him if there was any chance the hose might leak and cause damage to our furniture. He assured us that it was not a concern of his. Mike arrived on time and did a pre-treatment spray on the stains that we were hopeful would be removed. Unfortunately after cleaning all carpets, the stains re...

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in LR/DR, master bedroom, two additional bedrooms and hallway.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,upholstery cleaning,water damage restoration,home remodeling

09/28/2015

I waited three weeks for him to get it on the schedule originally, even though I posted that it was a rush job, please don't take it unless can be done quickly. However, I agreed to the terms, that was the Sept. 12. I was called on the 10th and told that a job ran long and they had to reschedule. Then they couldn't reschedule until Sept. 26th. I had already set my staff up and had people coming to...

Description of Work
He didn't show up. He was supposed to come and strip, clean and wax the floors at my childcare center.

Category carpet cleaners

08/04/2015

A project was to take 8 weeks took over 6 months. More than once the "office" attempted to collect payment for work not completed, which had to be documented in photographs and emailed to "office" as justification. Little to no supervision of subcontractors who did poor quality work and had to return multiple times. Permit was never pulled for the work which required permit by the Authority Having...

Description of Work
Mold mitigation and home repair (interior and exterior wall) due to water damage

Category carpet cleaners,drywall,water damage restoration,mold removal

Additional services were added multiple times, which necessitated payment adjustments as stated in the contract. A manufacturing defect required one of our sub contractors to return and re-do a small portion of the job.

Carpet, ceramic tile, floor, polishing, waxing, upholstery and rug cleaning, pet odor, stain removal, sanitizing, disinfecting, water, flood and smoke damage, mold testing & remediation.