Karoly Windows & Doors

Florida: General
08/31/2022

1165 Eldridge St

Clearwater, FL 33755

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Karoly Windows & Doors specializes in new and replacement windows and installation. With many years of experience in the industry, our knowledge of the many types and styles of windows is extensive. We will happily provide a free design consultation and help you choose the perfect windows for your home. Whether you prefer vinyl, aluminum, impact resistant, or energy efficient windows, we can assist you. We carry the top brands of windows including Simonton, PGT and BHI. Once you've decided on the right style and type of windows, we will install them for you. We will also happily beat any written quote from our competitors so you know you are truly getting the best deal possible. You can rest easy knowing that all of our products and services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed by Karoly himself. We encourage you to collect several estimates before you decide to go with any company. We know your time is valuable, so we've created the fastest way to get a 98% accurate quote by just letting us know the rough measurements of the windows and/or doors you'd like to replace. You may submit these measurements online on our website (www.karolywindows.com) or by phone 321-608-4343. We can not accept work for homes built prior to 1952 due to lead paint related regulations. All windows and doors are custom built to size specifications and because of that we have a 4 window minimum within our service area. Service areas include Tampa Bay, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Largo, Palm Harbor and surrounding areas....

window replacement (288)egress window (6)door installation (135)siding companies (6)Patios (1)window cleaning (1)glass repair (1)

10/21/2021

Raymond S.

The installers were very professional, answered any questions that I had. The rooms where the windows were replaced were as clean as they were before installation. The outside noise level was noticeably quieter and I am sure that my energy bills will be lower.

Description of Work
Replaced windows in my home.

Category egress windows,replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

Review for Karoly Windows & Doors - 1165 Eldridge St, Clearwater, FL - 39516302

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again with your sliding glass doors. Enjoy your new Simonton StormBreaker Plus windows.

09/25/2021

Michael W.

Outstanding company. We were recommended by others that have used Karoly. Met with the owner for a quote - no high pressure sales tactics. The communication, scheduling, installation, crew, and clean up went perfect. The installers arrived when they said they would, worked a full day and were professional and very careful with all the work. Our home is 1950s home with rusted and frozen steel casement windows. They handled the job perfectly! Could not be happier. Karoly exceeded my expectations and would recommend and use again. You get what you pay for and Karoly is the best.

Description of Work
whole house window replacement

Category egress windows,replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/25/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. Hope you are enjoying your new windows. Have a great day!

01/08/2021

Rob H.

Staff was kind and considerate. Installer did a good job. However, when Mr Karoly did the estimate I told him I wanted to used my current door knobs. After installation my handles where too large to be used on the inside without scaping everyones knuckles on the other door when opening and closing. A friend of mine scraped his knuckle, it could have been more serious issue. When he did the quote it seems like he should have known the handle was too large. I had to buy a new inside handle. Thankfully I was able to find one to fit after research.

Description of Work
replace double entry doors

Category doors

Work Completed On 03/15/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for posting a review and for allowing us the opportunity to give you a beautiful new 6-Panel door from BHI. When I read your review aloud to our office staff, even after all this time, they do remember you and your job. It is at the discretion of the homeowner to keep the current hardware they are using. Your hardware did fit the standard size bore, so in reading your review, it seems the knob of the handle must have been larger, causing the gap between the handle and the frame to be smaller. We feel bad this issue was not brought to us after your work was completed back on April 15, 2020, we would have taken any action we needed to help find new standard hardware for your door. Our installation crew would have come to install your new set and make sure you were satisfied with the fit of the new handle. This is one reason we have a warranty on all our installations. If you are not happy with any part of the installation, we will fix the issue promptly. We put the old hardware on as requested and was never told of any other issues you had. It is very unfortunate what happened with your friend. If there is anything we can assist you with further, please let us know so we can help you. Remember you have our 25 year craftsmanship warranty and we are always willing to help you.

Rossi A.

Amazing! The most productive, professional and awesome crew! They worked very hard and cleaned up and put together everything after they finished the job. I would absolutely recommend Karoly windows company! Thank you for a great job!

Description of Work
10 Simonton Impact Windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations. Enjoy your new Simonton StormBreaker Plus windows!

Jennifer K.

This is a top notch business from the products, to the customer service and install, everything they do is excellent. I don’t think you can find better installers than Karoly’s guys. They are efficient and excellent from start to finish. I was prepared to clean up after they left but I didn’t have to. They covered everything during the install and when they were done they vacuumed and cleaned everything up. Their price is good too.

Description of Work
4 Simonton Windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

Thank you for your business and your wonderful review of our company, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your beautiful windows. Let us know if we can help you with anything in the future. Remember you have a lifetime warranty, and we are always here for you.

cora H.

I am extremely happy with the services. The experience was simple Karoly the owner came out did the measurements. I worked with the office regarding scheduling. The office was responsive. The installer crew took care of my house and covered everything. The clean up was spotless. The building inspector said installation exceeded the requirments. Karoly Windows and Door exceeded my families' expectation. I recommend them for any door/window installation.

Description of Work
3 impact and 2 SGD

08/11/2020

David D.

Awesome job,professional staff and great price for the product.

Description of Work
Replaced 16 windows

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

06/17/2020

Joseph C.

Karel did a great job. Corrected a problem with the frame when it got out of line. Appreciated his work ethic. The hardest thing was finding an appropriate service provider. Got lots of referrals for door replacement but NONE of them would do carpentry. Got referrals for contractors but the job was too small. Angie's List made it hard to find what I needed which was a carpenter. They refer to jobs, not to skills. Poor format.

Description of Work
Needed front entry remodeled and a new door installed.

Category doors

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

04/03/2020

Frank M.

I just wanted to update a review with new information. We had picked Karoly to replace 4 hurricane impact patio glass sliders. Karoly did an excellent job & we were glad we picked him. The point of this update is the truest measure of any contractor you hire is how do they respond if there is an issue or problem, that when you really find out who you're dealing with. On one of the glass panels there was a slight defect, Karoly notified me (at the time I didn't even notice it) contacted the manufacturer, reordered a new panel and pursued the completion until we were happy. This proved to us we had in fact placed our trust in the right person and right company. I can not emphasize this enough Karoly can be trusted, his Company is very professional and you can't ask for better people to deal with. Hire someone else at your own risk or just go with a proven PRO- KAROLY

Description of Work
4 hurricane impact patio glass sliders

Category siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

Thank you so much for your review, [Member Name Removed]. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and will go to great lengths to make sure you are happy with your products and service. Remember you do have a lifetime warranty, and we are always here for you! Thanks again for your business.

01/31/2020

Frank P.

From the sales process to customer service and the actual installation, everyone with Karoly was very attentive and professional. I was very pleased with the value for the money. I would highly recommend Karoly to anyone.

Description of Work
I had an impact resistant door and 10 impact windows installed

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

Replacement windows, sliding glass doors and exterior doors. Hurricane impact rated replacement windows and sliding glass doors from Simonton and PGT. Exterior and front entry doors by Builders Hardware Inc. and Masonite by Florida Made Doors. Free in-home consultation with the owner, Karoly.

Repair windows, repair sliding glass doors, repair doors, houses with siding, houses built before 1952 (no lead paint), automobile windows, 1 window replacement (minimum of 4 windows), making windows bigger, changing the exterior of your home.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal