Don Reed Construction Inc

Founded 1973 • With Angi since December 2011

It all started with an ad in the Lake City Reporter advertising small home improvements. Don Reed had been laid off from Concord Mobile Homes due to the recession in 1973. Because of his quality and reliability, his business grew from a part-time venture to the fully established construction company that it is today. As a state certified General Contractor, Don Reed has built homes from 1,500 to over 10,000 sq. ft. ranging in price from the low $100 thousands to in access of $3 million. He is also one of Lake City’s most trusted commercial builders. A few of his most recognizable buildings are North Florida Pharmacy, Baya Pharmacy, North Florida Pediatrics, Busch Urology, Shands Surgical Specialists Dr. Polmerski and numerous professional offices. Establishing a reputation as a responsible, professional and quality builder came with much hard work. Always putting the customer first and being easy to work with is what has made Don Reed’s company successful. With a family owned and operated business, the atmosphere in his office is always inviting. “We want the customer to feel welcome, he said. “We are here to build their dream home or handle their roofing or remodeling needs – no matter the size....

Orr's Exterior Cleaning Solutions

It's inevitable-over time your home will accumulate dirt, grime and mold that's hard to tackle on your own. Let an experienced power washing company take care of that tough filth for you. The professionals at Orr's Exterior Cleaning Solutions, LLC can restore the beauty of your home so you can sit back and enjoy the results.

Offers by Orr's Exterior Cleaning Solutions on Angi
Panda Pressure LLC

An owner-operated small business that puts my customers requirements first. I can restore your driveway, sidewalk, fence, house, patio, and masonry like new. I remove mold, mildew, algae, grime, pollen, mud, and dirt stains using the pressure of water and cleaning solution. I am here to make your property's exterior appealing and increase your homes value up to 10%.

StoneWorx Surface Preparation LLC

StoneWorx Surface Preparation, LLC is a fully insured professional exterior cleaning service. We clean commercial and residential buildings, roofs, driveways, walkways, gutters, windows, concrete, brick, fences, and even do concrete and brick sealing. We are owner-operated and back all our work with a guarantee! We do not just use water pressure to clean, this will give an appearance of clean but allow organic material to grow back. Through years of experience, we have learned that environmentally friendly chemical and low water pressure cleans and kills organic growth without the damage of high water pressure. I bring my Army values and a professional approach to give the customer the best and long-lasting experience. StoneWorx Surface Preparation, LLC, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer's interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

10/30/2020

Don’t expect them to call you back after they get paid.

Description of Work
Repair my roof

Category roofing,garage builders

12/26/2017

The guys showed up exactly when they said they would. We had a couple of days where it was rainy weather and the guys worked most of the day and they completed all 4 roofs in about a weeek with the weather.

Description of Work
The insurance adjuster said 3 of our 4 roofs neded replaced because of Hurricane Irma. All of the roofs were 30+ years old. Reed Construction came out and gave me 2 estimates. 1 for the 3 damaged by the hurricane and 1 for the remaining roof.

07/27/2017

Excellent job from beginning to end. Everyone was personable and professional from Estimator Paul, Manny and his entire installation crew, Joe his supervisor and Katie in the office. Would recommend for any roofing needs.

Description of Work
New Metal Roof Installed.

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you. Reed Roofing

03/15/2017

.Professional.on time. No complaints. The workers worked for about 12 hours and got it done. No slackers! Looks wonderful.

Description of Work
new roof/metal

02/28/2017

Wonderful! Doug, Don's roofing supervisor, came to my house within a day after I called. During the visit I asked him a variety of questions about my attic space, roofing insulation, condition of my current roof, and concerns about water spots on the ceiling of my front porch as well as a question about my home addition. He answered all of my questions as well as some about the addition they put i...

Description of Work
I had questions about my old roof, Don Reed had built and addition on my house which I like. I called Don to ask some questions about my roofing needs and concerns.

Category remodeling,roofing,home builders

Metal & Shingle Roofing, Roofing Repair, Residential & Commercial Construction & Renovation.