Richard A Jones Electric Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

204 N Old Dixie Hwy

Jupiter, FL 33458

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
Generac Air Cooled Generator Installation

Generac Air Cooled Generator Installation

generator service202133458
Generac Generator Dealer Since 1999

"2014, 2015 & 2017 ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER" ~R.A.J Electric, Inc. of Jupiter, FL is a female owned and operated minority company. We are a state-licensed, bonded, and insured electrical contractor serving northern Palm Beach County for more than 35 years, and we provide a wide range of residential electrical services, including- electrical repair, emergency response, and installations of home lighting, electric panels, electric fans, backup generators, electric car charging outlets, etc. Our prices are set by the job, not the hour, so you know your costs before work begins. R.A.J. Electric Inc. of Jupiter, FL is an electrical contractor that matches it's top-notch electrical know-how with careful workmanship and true customer service. Our company is licensed, bonded, and insured; and has served northern Palm Beach County for more than 35 years. We value our relationship with our customers and work hard to maintain your trust....
Electric Vehicle Charging project
Electric Vehicle Charging

Electrical - Auto

202133458

4.4

electrician (114)lighting (30)landscape lighting (13)ceiling fan installation (11)generator service (10)home remodeling (2)water heaters (2)home theater installation (2)holiday decorating (1)

07/23/2021

PERFECT! Jonathan and Victor were prompt, efficient and personable. They diagnosed the problem and correctly fixed it and I now have hot water again. The cost for the repair was very fair too.

Description of Work
replace breaker for hot water heater

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

04/27/2021

The service was great! Johnathan and his helper were here on time. The scheduling/dispatch office kept me informed of changes to schedules, while giving me an opportunity to work any changes into my schedule. The work was completed in great time and for a fair price. I'm going to use RAJ again for my next electrical project.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

01/26/2021

My experience with RAJ Electric was Excellent! Their Customer Service is really outstanding. Tammy did a wonderful job with taking my visit request, and Jonathan the Tech who came out to do the work, was so professional, courteous, and Knowledgeable. I totally Recommend this company!

Description of Work
install GFI outlets & quote additional electrical work

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/23/2021

Showed up on time, completed the work, excellent results, charged a fair price.

Description of Work
Fix a floor outlet

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

07/06/2020

Lance installed original fixture and was available to install this one. Very customer oriented and prompt for appointment. His explanation of product features was easily understood. A delightful experience.

Description of Work
Replace motion light fixture over front entrance

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

Thank you so much for the raving review! We make it a point of reading the reviews at our staff meetings. You have no idea how much our technicians appreciate getting positive recognition from the customers they have serviced. Thank you for taking the time to post a review!!

07/06/2020

They sent a representative to give us an estimate. He came, took a site plan and said he would get back to us with a proposal. That was in May. Not only did we not get a reply, but the office called to ask what we wanted done. I informed the person that we were waiting for a proposal.She said they were working on it. To date, July 6th, we have not heard from anyone. Needless to say, we will not do...

Description of Work
Install a whole house Generac generator

Category ceiling fans,generator service

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

02/27/2020

Technitian Jonathan, was complete checking all, when he checked the outside main breakers, He noticed an old outside receptacle , when he checked it out , he found it to be corroded, I don't believe anyone else would have found it. All my electric now works, thanks to Jonathan.

Description of Work
problem with one circuit not working.

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

Thank you for your "A" rating review! We really appreciate you taking time to fill out the review form online. Reviews not only helps other members when selecting an electrician, they also encourages our technicians to see that their work is appreciated!

04/04/2019

Excellent. Jeremy is always professional and goes above and beyond. We have worked with RAJ for several years now and love the work ethic. We have them on speed dial! Tammy is always so sweet and warm on the phone. She sends appointment reminders which I very much appreciate. Excellent company and we highly reccomend them.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan repair. Several new up to code electrical outlets replaced in kitchen and bathrooms.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

01/24/2019

All work was completed timely and without any mess

Description of Work
Miscellaneous switch and fixture issues

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

09/24/2018

I called a number of folks on Angie's list for my job, and these are the guys that not only promptly answered their phones, but gave me a call back. Scheduled a consult, and they even sent me a reminder which I appreciated. The consult was very quick and easy and our guy came out on time. It dosen't hurt that I understand some electrical, but they didn't talk over my head and gave me some food for...

Description of Work
Generator and Generator Port

Category electrician,generator service

Work Completed On 09/24/2018

Residential & Commercial Repairs & Service, Lighting Fixture Upgrades, Installing Ceiling Fans, Security & Motion Lights, Dimmers, LED Upgrades, Dock Lighting, Electric Vehicle Charging Outlet, Landscape Lights, Panel Change, Fluorescent Light Repair, Switches, Outlets, Smoke Detectors, TV Mounting, Under Cabinet Lighting, Recessed Lights, Panel Surge Protection, Timers, Wiring Water Heaters, Holiday Lighting, Generator Sales & Service

Large Commercial Work & New Home Wiring