Precision Door Service

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2007

5401 S Bryant Ave

Sanford, FL 32773

You can rely on Precision Garage Door of Florida to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company; while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each owned & operated as an individual franchise. Our slogan is "We Fix Garage Doors Right" and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry. 5 Percent discount for mentioning you found us on Angie's List! Additional email: cflcustomerservcie@garagedoorsfl.com. Additional Phone Number: (407) 473-6090...

05/13/2022

Lizette V.

I've used them twice before and each time their service was exemplary and professional. I especially appreciated the constant follow-up before the visit and providing information about the technician they would send. I felt safe and informed. The appointment process was quick and easy. The work was done quickly and expertly. The techs reviewed everything with me so that I understood what they had done. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Garage door repair and tune-up

09/22/2021

Denny B.

Technician was on time (actually early), courteous and professional!

Description of Work
Replace coil springs

12/03/2020

Marc M.

It was great workmen were very professional got the job done in a timely manner. It looks great and works extremely well. Hopefully won’t need to but would definitely bring them back for any necessary work. I would definitely recommend them to neighbors and friends

Description of Work
Needed new opener and new springs

Category garage builders

08/15/2020

LuAnn M.

Excellent service. Professional - the person that gave the quote explained everything very clearly. The Installer (garage door opener and replacement of some parts on the actual door) was excellent and thorough. Tech cleaned up the wiring that was there and added some reinforcements. The previous door had not been installed very well. (Handyman special maybe?) There was an issue with the new opener kicking the breaker so I had to get an electrician our before I could use it. I went from 1/2 horse to 3/4 horse, which the electrician said I didn't I need due to size of door- 1 car small garage. I had no idea what I really "needed". I would recommend company though I think they are a bit pricey (But generally you get what you pay for.) and I maybe should have researched horse power needs before committing.

Description of Work
Asked for New Opener-they ended up saying parts on door needed to be replaced. Basic rebuild-I know the old set-up was pretty much a mess.

08/12/2020

Gary W.

Call for estimate schedule was quick; out the next day. Once type of work and options were selected; we agreed to install and installation was later the same day. Very professional installer did a great job and explained all details for operation and care immediately upon completion.

Description of Work
The 20 year old door operator failed and was replaced with a new one.

Category garage doors,garage builders

05/22/2020

Richard G.

I am so impressed with the professionalism of this company. From the salesperson , to the office staff, to the technicians/ installers, it just can’t be beat. Initially, Technician Alex Wheeler came and gave a professional, no pressure estimate for a new door and opener. Everything was completely transparent, with an itemized estimate detailing every single part to be used. He took the time to explain what I did need and what I did not need. I had three other companies come out and give me an estimate, and none were as professional and efficient as Precision Door Service. As funny as this sounds, I actually felt like I was in a TV commercial because their trucks are properly marked and all of their employees wear professional looking uniforms, and actually seem to care about your needs. This company actually sends a text with a photo and bio of the technician coming to your home, with a link to track their location prior to their arrival. After comparing companies, I knew I had the right company for the job. Amy, their Installation Coordinator, called within days of me signing a contract and took care of all of the permitting. Super efficient. The installers, Anthony, Daron, and Austin showed up on time and executed a flawless installation. Super friendly, took their time, and even swept / blew the garage and cleaned the new door and windows. The new garage door and opener work perfectly! So quiet. It’s not often in this day and age to get the type of service with no weird vibes and feelings like you may be getting ripped off. Precision Door sets the bar for a perfect experience, and I would absolutely recommend them for any garage door needs you may have.

Description of Work
New garage door and opener

Category garage doors,garage builders

03/31/2020

Joseph F.

Woke up and discovered that I could not get my garage door opened. The coil had broke. I called Precision Door for a service call at 9 am. They texted me to let me know who would be coming by and when. By noon, they helped me get the door open so that I can get my car out of the garage and by 4 pm my door was as good as new. I can't say enough good things about this company in particular the guys they sent over. Alex was terrific. He diagnosed my issue immediately and gave me a price with options for door repair and/or replacement. I chose repair. Teddy was the repair tech and he was equally as impressive; professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. I recommend these guys highly!!

Description of Work
Garage door repair

03/26/2020

Dennis H.

What a wonderful experience. They were professional and courtesy.

Description of Work
Needed to replace old garage door system.

12/07/2019

Karla N.

This company never responded to my request for a quote, I might hire again if they would communicate with me.

Description of Work
Garage door opener installed and maintenance on door

Category garage doors

I apologize you never received a response from your request. We understand it'[Member Information Removed] an inconvenience to call and some people prefer to message in. We've recently hired someone to help communicate better with our customers. Thank you for your time.

06/17/2019

Robert F.

I was extremely pleased with the service provided by Precision Door Service. From my phone inquiry, to the estimator visit, to the service technician, everyone was informative, polite, and professional. My torquemaster spring system had broken, so after much research, I decided to convert to a torsion spring system. I opted for the powder coated springs, since they came with a lifetime warranty for the springs and all associated hardware. I discovered Precision Door Service on Angie's list, along with numerous other "A" rated companies. I did make inquiries with several other companies, but found the warranties to be inadequate, even though the phone price quotes were lower than what I ended up paying to Precision Door Service. Additionally, Precicison's website was much more informative about their products and services, including the videos. While I may never need their services again, I definitely will call them if I do.

Description of Work
Replace/convert broken springs

Rollin'ScreensLLC

Rollin' Screens LLC was founded in 2019 by Dave Hall who has over 16 years experience specializing in rescreening pool enclosures/porches. We replace door kits & bug sweeps, add kick plate, add/remove doors, install dog doors, we frame in porches also. Call today for your free estimate.

Apex Screen Solutions LLC

Screen enclosures, Rescreens , screen repairs , gutters , pressure washing , deck cleaning +cage washing

The Screen Genie

The Screen Genie is a licensed and insured complete screen repair and re-screen company offering additional services such as: Super Gutter repair and replacement, enclosure painting, door and window screens, garage door sliders, vinyl windows, privacy screen, pet screen and doors, solar screen and insect screen. We have over 15 years of experience in the screen industry and stay up to date in the latest products. We pride ourselves in offering our customers the highest, quality products and workmanship with affordable, competitive pricing. No job is too big or too small, and we strive to complete our jobs in a timely manner with customer satisfaction. Estimates are always free, and sometimes can be given over the phone.

CRC1330671
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Repair & Installation - Garage Door & Door Openers.