Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Elkton, FL
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Elkton
- JR Quality Appliance ServiceAlly, who called me to make the appointment was great! She called very shortly after we submitted our request for service. JR called me to let me know when he was on his way from the previous job and was well within the time frame we were given. He was very friendly, polite, quick and knowledgeable. We would definitely call him again, if we need an appliance repair or recommend him to someone read less
- GENE BROCK APPLIANCE SVCMr. Brock diagnosed the problem right away, ordered the part and replaced it as soon as the part arrived. A very professional job done well and quickly. The owner of the property settled the bill.
- Fields Appliance Service IncTechnician replaced electronic board. Oven still not bake properly. Called different repair company to fix. During assessment it was found that the Fields technician fail to plug in one of the wires. Wires plugged in and oven now working properly. When I called Fields and explained complaint the lady didn’t care to offer even an apology. Don’t hire these people read less
- ACTION APPLIANCE SERVICEI was very impressed that they came out to make the repair the same day; performed it quickly and very professionally. Excellent work!
- Julian Hall Appliance RepairI called and they asked me questions on what was going on. They showed up within the hour of calling, i live 20 mins outside of Lake City. They had the part and repaired in less than an hour and charged $64, the refrigerator has been working ever since, it’s been over 2 yrs since repair and the refrigerator is 12 yrs old read less
- Sears Appliance RepairThe technician came on time, diagnosed the problem, and was able to replace the compressor ( he had a replacement on his truck). I am very satisfied.
- Julian Hall Appliance RepairIdeally , knew what to fix by description of ailment and found worn part issue typical of age ,parts $29.00& $6.00 replaced and minimum labor charge.
- Action ApplianceAll work was completed in 1 hour & explained in easy to understand language. Matthew, the owner, is as knowledgeable as any repair person I've ever met. Efficient & orderly & fairly reasonable. Will call him if needed again!
- Dade Appliance & Air Cond ServiceWe're on a service plan. They were excellent. My experience with them in general is that they're very, very fair with their price. I wish I knew more people in different industries like them, they're actually really really good. They've done refrigerator, they service air conditioning units, they've replaced air conditioning units, they've done washing machines, they've done dryers, they've done dishwashers and water heaters as well. Many times, they do it on the first visit because they carry a lot of the normal replacement parts with them. If not, they will normally just troubleshoot it, estimate it and they will come back the next day to finish the job. Only once or twice have I had to wait because a part wasn't available. Normally, depending on the job, one or two servicemen come out. Normally, it's one, for a bigger job or if they're training, they bring out two. Their responsiveness is really what makes them shine. They're very responsive. I've called when the air conditioner broke in the middle of July with an office full of employees and they will always say, "Hey listen, I can't promise you today," but whatever they say, they do. Likewise, when I'm not in a hurry for something, I'm like, "Hey listen, put it on for whenever you can. I don't need someone here ASAP. read less
- Wind Swept AC and ApplianceWe initially called Windswept to clean the a/c coil. Adam advised us the coil could not be removed and instead wire brush cleaned it the unit inside which saved us hundreds of dollars. Then we discovered the a/c ductwork was not property connected and condensation had flooded the duct work. The duct work had to be totally replaced. It took several visits to make the repair. Jake showed up and time and worked with a smile. A delight during a stressful time dealing with mold and no duct work. Bonnie also ordered the refrigerator part and Jake replaced it while he was here. I highly recommend them read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Elkton
- Business Description:Mark Appliance Repair and Refrigerator Repair serves customers in Tampa, Citrus Park, Westchase, Town N County, Egypt Lake, Lake Magdalene and Greater Northdale, Florida. We are the leading service company for appliance repair, refrigerator repair, stove repair, dishwasher repair, range repair, cooktop repair, oven repair, dryer repair, washer repair, freezer repair and more! If you're looking for the best appliance repair company in Tampa look no further than our business. Our goal is to be .. read lessRecent Review:Arrived that day. Had it fixed within two hours. Very impressive.Kerstyn C.
- Business Description:Mark Appliance Repair and Refrigerator Repair serves customers in Orlando, Holden Heights, Edgewood, Pine Castle, Williamsburg, Orlovista, Pine Hills, Fairview Shores, Winter Park, FL.Recent Review:Perfect! Serge was definitely good and I’d hire Mark Appliances again in a heartbeat!Mary G.
- Business Description:Home X Construction is a locally owned and operated General Contracting Company. We've been serving Jacksonville, FL and surrounding areas since 2005 specializing in Residential Construction including complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling, flooring installation, drywall repair, interior and exterior painting etc. Our mission is to provide a high quality service to all of our clients with honesty, integrity and trust read lessRecent Review:It was great. Paul was super communicative. They cleaned after the day. Their price was very reasonable.Romy V.
- Business Description:I have been working tile and natural stone for 30+ yrs. I specialize in bathroom remodels I offer handyman services I focus on one job at at a time so I don't disappear in the middle. I show up on time every day I never take money upfront I like doing this work call toda read lessRecent Review:When looking to remodel my master bathroom we came across Bill's name and were impressed with the reviews he received. Having obtained several estimates, we decided to use Bill given the positive reviews and very competitive estimate he submitted for the remodel. Bill was very professional and helpful throughout the project. He provided very good ideas on the type of tile we should use for the shower, lighting, and how best to utilize the space. Bill also provided assistance throughout the project by picking up needed materials and returning any unused materials we had purchased on our own. During the work, Bill would keep the work areas clean whenever he would leave. Bill's quality of work and attention to detail is top notch. Bill did not rush through his work and wanted to make sure that we were satisfied with all aspects of the remodel. Bill's work exceeded our expectations and we are extremely happy with how the bathroom remodel looks. One final note, we have had a number of other contractors out to provide estimates on work that Bill does not perform (e.g., glass shower enclosures). Every contractor that has seen the bathroom has complimented us on the quality of tile work Bill completed. These are people that see tile/shower work everyday, and they were impressed even one saying -" I wish I had your tile guy on every job I did" read lessDavid R.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Saint Augustine
- Saint Johns
- East Palatka
- San Mateo
- Green Cove Springs
- Palm Coast
- Pomona Park
- Fruit Cove
- Crescent City
- Ponte Vedra
- Flagler Beach
- Orange Park
- Fleming Island
- Ponte Vedra Beach
- Keystone Heights
- Jacksonville Beach
appliance repair services in Elkton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- RefrigeRaider Appliance Services LLC17 Reindeer Ln
Palm Coast, Florida
- RefrigeRaider Appliance Services LLC
- A & L Service System2323 N State St
- A-1 Quality Cooling & Heating36 NW Wintergreen Way
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Americas Air12292 Clet Harvey road
Glen St Mary, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ASAP PlumbingPO Box 48070
- A & L Service System
- Baileys AC & Appliance305 W Oak St
- Bill Morgan Inc300 Rose Dr.
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Baileys AC & Appliance
- D & D Aluminum2530 N Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- D & D Aluminum
- Geek Squad - Best Buy230 Calle Federico Costas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Mark Appliance Repair, Inc.6211 Savannah Breeze Ct
- Mark Appliance Repair, Inc.