Mark Appliance & Refrigerator Repair

Founded undefined • With Angi since August 2019

Mark Appliance Repair and Refrigerator Repair serves customers in Orlando, Holden Heights, Edgewood, Pine Castle, Williamsburg, Orlovista, Pine Hills, Fairview Shores, Winter Park, FL.

appliance repair (33)small appliance repair (3)

06/21/2022

Shawn F.

I called to tell them my fridge wasn't cooling properly after so called repair. She told me that it wasn't under warranty and it would be another charge to repair something i already paid for. These are the types of businesses we need to keep from operating. Please they need to be stopped. Don't trust MARKS APPLIANCE they are a rip off.

Description of Work
Had my refrigerator repaired

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 05/12/2022

05/04/2022

Leonie B.

Excellent! Easy to reach (I called them right away) They were able to come out the next day and Vick arrived within the allotted time slot. He was very thorough, knowledgeable and skilled. He explained the problems thoroughly and was able to quote based on the 'blue book of appliance repair prices' (Who knew it existed), so I knew it was fair and above board. He also showed me how the equipment was failing so I could see it was not a hoax! I would trust this company explicitly and definitely hire them again for my appliance repair needs!

Description of Work
Dishwasher and Oven Repair

Work Completed On 05/04/2022

02/20/2021

Mary G.

Perfect! Serge was definitely good and I’d hire Mark Appliances again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Oven repair

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

01/06/2021

Don M.

Good: on time, knowledgeable, courteous, quick (about 35 minutes total), online booking Not so good: hard to understand receptionist when I called to ask questions before booking and COST. I looked up the cost of the parts after repair. Deducting full retail price from the repair cost, I ended up paying a labor rate of about $300 per hour which seems pretty high in the service industry.

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

08/08/2020

Margaret Z.

Called at about 1:30 p.m. today; and service person arrived as planned at 3:00. My freezer died...Turns out it was a short and another burnt part, the compressor was okay! Very professional! Very reasonable. They try to save you money which is very helpful in these times! Highly recommend! Same day service! Saved my freezer full!

Description of Work
Repair a short and a burnt part in my freezer.

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

08/07/2020

Melissa W.

Very well, I would definitely use them again

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

07/03/2020

Marci B.

It was great! Part was replaced the same day, and machine is perfect!

Description of Work
Washing machine moved

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

06/19/2020

carlos C.

The first technician the company sent was pretty lame and left the premises without performing the repair, as he failed to properly diagnose the problem. I called the company back and they promptly sent a different technician who did the right thing and completed the repair... there are bad actors in any business... but I would still give them an “A” rating and would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Repair dryer

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

06/17/2020

Richard H.

Technicians determined the correct fixes but advised the fixes would not last long term due to underlying problems. They advised me to buy a new washing machine. I paid the diagnostics fee and bought a new washing machine,

Description of Work
Diagnostics of broken washing machine.

Category small appliance repair, appliance refinishing

Cost $59.99

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

05/26/2020

Camilla K.

He was super courteous, nice, let us know when he was coming, made me feel comfortable and I did a good job.

Description of Work
Fan stopped working and creating ice buildup.

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

05/18/2020

Mark S.

Mark quickly assessed the issue and determined the root cause. Was fixed on first trip. Mark is very professional and personable. Would hire him again for any future appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Water feed to ice maker repair

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

04/24/2020

Walt R.

Serviceman was right on time, very courteous, did the repair promptly, and the ice maker is working perfectly, will use again.

Description of Work
Repaired ice maker in refrigerator

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

04/03/2020

Kathy P.

It was completed in a timely manner

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

03/23/2020

John V.

Technician diagnosed the issue as a cracked stainless steel tub. Part would cost over $700. He recommended a new washer which I'll be shopping for tomorrow. On time and excellent service. Very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Clothes washer leaking water

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

02/29/2020

Doug W.

Oven handle was broken. Tim Hrgchou performed the service of taking off the door, taking the door apart, and putting on a handle that I purchased from Ebay since the manufacture discontinued the handle. Tim was prompt, courteous, and clean. Would use him again.

Description of Work
Repair handle on oven.

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

02/17/2020

Abby K.

Tim was fantastic! Fixed it quickly, was upfront about pricing, cost exactly what he quoted me.

Description of Work
Refrigerator GE Model #GFE28HSHFSS 1. An ice blockage removed. 2. Evaporator fan motor replaced. 3. Condenser coil serviced and cleaned.

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

01/27/2020

Daniel H.

Great! Had a clogged pump. Was repaired and charged fair price.

Description of Work
Washer repair

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

01/15/2020

Daniel H.

Excellent service by Tim. I felt was honest and fair.

Description of Work
Foreign piece removed from the drain pump housing.

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

01/07/2020

John K.

Superb. Mark Appliance Service came Christmas Eve, day after I called. He was prompt, brought the proper part, was very pleasant. I was able to cook Christmas dinner for all my family! I would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Oven burner coil had burned out

Work Completed On 12/24/2019

12/08/2019

Kathryn C.

Was able to schedule a service visit the same day. Very professional and fixed the issue in one visit. Appreciated that he also cleared out the ice buildup and vacuumed the grates. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Refrigerator not cooling

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

12/07/2019

Beau B.

Could not recommend them highly enough. Called Monday, initial assessment Tuesday, parts and full repair on Wednesday. Quick, professional, no up-selling.

Description of Work
Clothes washer repair

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

11/21/2019

Robert O.

Perfectly. Came out to diagnose the day after I called. Diagnosed the problem in less than an hour, told me he needed parts and how much the total would be and fixed the washer 4 days later. The price he offered to fix the whole thing was only about 20% more than the manufacturer wanted to charge just for the estimate. Have a struggling dishwasher and will be calling again so he can look at it.

Description of Work
Fix washing machine

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

10/29/2019

Joanne P.

Mark Appliance Repair was able to come the same day that I called. They texted me to let me know they were on the way. Tim was knowledgeable and respectful. The refrigerator is running well and we have no further problems. I would definitely recommend them for all appliance repair needs.

Description of Work
refregirator repair

Work Completed On 10/29/2019