If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Destin, FL
There are 7 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Destin
- 850 Property Services IncHad a chip in one of the bath tubs in my home and was looking for repair. I found 850 Property Services via Facebook and admired their work. I set an appointment went them and were friendly, knowledgeable, and prompt with their services! Most of all, they made the repair process painless and worked around my schedule. Would definitely recommend their services to anyone! Zach does phenomenal work! read less
- Paradise Property SolutionsParadise Property Solutions provided a prompt quote and was able to perform the outdoor bar project in short order. Their team did an amazing job exactly as discussed and outlined in the quote. They finished the job early. Excellent work and we will hire them for future remodeling and carpentry projects read less
- Paradise Property SolutionsTom and Kristina were amazing to work with. They worked very hard to keep our remodel within budget. Tom has a keen eye on what is possible within a space and Kristina was very helpful picking out finishes. Tom did much of the job himself and was at our house daily making sure the work was finished to perfection. The end result of all their hard work has been a delight. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to remodel at the beach read less
- Bath Fitter Tallahassee (BFU333)They left us 3 days without a stool we only have the one bathroom. The shower has leaked from day one. They still have not got it fixed! We are 73 and we are tired of this mess. I just tried a phone number it was discontinued. I would not have these people back to do anything. I would add a photo but I don t know how. read less
- Milligan Bathtub RefinishingI spoke to Brad on the phone about my problem and he quoted me a price to get my bathtub resurfaced. He was very friendly and knowledgeable and when he showed up to do the work at the scheduled time, it turns out that a lower priced solution would work for what I needed done and he suggested that! So not only does the tub look great, it ended up costing me less than what I was expecting to spend! Very nice and professional, would highly recommend to anyone that is looking to get their bathtub resurfaced read less
- Island View Builders IncWe first contacted Chris and Wendy at Island View Builders because they had remodeled a bathroom for a friend and coworker who praised their work. On the first day we contacted them, Chris came to meet us and see our bathroom within hours. I think we agreed to a 5:30 p.m. appointment, and he was prompt. When he first saw the bathroom, which was totally functional but unattractive, he asked what we wanted. We really didn't know, having only looked around at Lowes and Home Depot and leaving uninspired. But we did want an attractive and functional bathroom that fit the character of our older, wood frame house, and we told him we hoped to get it for around $10,000 or less. Chris said he thought we could do that, that we should sit down with him and Wendy for design ideas, and we could pull it together and do it within 2 to 3 months. We made another appointment for Chris and Wendy to come by, and Wendy brought a few design ideas and got a sense of our taste and decor. Chris measured everything again, then the women went on a shopping trip to suppliers we would never have dreamed existed. Before you go shopping at Lowes or Home Depot, go shopping with Wendy first. And Wendy was able to track down anything they couldn't find at the suppliers. Wendy's attention to detail is awesome, and everything matches beautifully. From our first contact with Chris and Wendy, it took about two to two and a half months to get everthing together, including a custom built vanity. Once we had everthing, destruction of the old bathroom took one day, and istallation of everything new with a beautiful paint job took about nine working days -- they started on Monday of one week, and finished on Friday of the next. Everything is beautiful and functional beyond our expectations, they came in about $700 below their estimate, they were professional and prompt throughout the entire process, and they've urged us to call them if anything breaks or doesn't seem right. We will be calling them again, but it's more likely to be for our next remodeling project read less
- Gulf Coast Nu Glaze IncWhen finished there was no trace of the defect or repair. The tub was as good as new. I also used this company on another bathtub at a house in Crestview with equally good results.
- Miracle MethodIt went well, and looks very good. Please allow plenty of time (and fresh air) circulation to air out. Also, the finish shown originally was smoother than the completed finish. Still looks great.
- Gulf Coast Nu Glaze IncWonderful! Mrs. Wilmoth answers the phone and can quote your job. She is very pleasant and knowledgeable. Mr. Wilmoth has 20 years experience and takes great pride in his work. Our old tub was simply transformed - no easy job. This is the original 1950 tub with scratches and discolorations. The shower door track and heavy old glass doors were awful and Mr. Wilmoth took extra care to work on the holes left in tile and the place where track had been joined to tub. Again this was not an easy job. He worked all day and was very careful. He also cleans up after the job. I cannot say enough what a transformation this was and the entire bathroom looks so great now! My husband is not easily impressed and he took several business cards to make referrals. DO NOT HESITATE to call them read less
- Milligan Bathtub RefinishingDidn't come by or call first day but he had a family emergency. Second day he was a little late. The delays were irritating but the tub turned out good.
Bathtub Refinishers in Destin
- Business Description:35 years experience in home remodeling. We work very hard to help homeowners complete their home projects and repairs. No job too small.Recent Review:They did a ramp for us one outside requiring them to redo the front porch and remove a long brick flower box. It went very well. Also, internally we have a family room that is lower than the level of the kitchen it is attached to. They put in a ramp and built us also a step down into it and a hand rail. On both ramps they put in a guard so that a wheelchair couldn't come off the ramp and cause injury. They are a small family owned company and because of this they aren't the quickest contractor, however, the work is excellent and the price is very competitive read lessMary A.
- Business Description:Paradise Property Solutions is your ONE STOP SHOP for all of your home maintenance needs. We specialize in flooring, custom trim work, crown molding, kitchens, baths, tile, painting, lighting, ect. We take care of both vacation rental properties and residential homes. Serving Walton, Bay and Okaloosa Counties since 2005 read lessRecent Review:Paradise Property Solutions provided a prompt quote and was able to perform the outdoor bar project in short order. Their team did an amazing job exactly as discussed and outlined in the quote. They finished the job early. Excellent work and we will hire them for future remodeling and carpentry projects read lessMike C.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of experience we specialize in providing quality work in a variety of different services. From remodeling a kitchen to painting, we can do it all. We appreciate your consideration.Recent Review:Extremely well. They even finished the job earlier than expected. Would definitely hire again!Nancy S.
- Business Description:Aleman Builders Inc. is owned by Sergio Aleman and Melvin Aleman. Together as brothers we have many years of experience in the construction industry in the Naples area. We are a family business providing the best craftsmanship possible, using state of the art tools. We are able to provide the resources and manpower required to complete the job to our customer’s satisfaction. We are a dedicated group of professionals who provide an experience that enriches lives and enhances homes. Our team’s .. read lessRecent Review:Terrific. Fantastic. I was extremely pleased.bob c.
- Business Description:2nd generation family owned and operated remodeling services with a passion for the highest quality installation in your kitchen or bathroom project. We offer free design services with every kitchen estimate!Recent Review:Craftsmen services remodeled our master bath, starting with replacing drywall, flooring, shower with custom tile work, vanity and light installation. The entire team was a joy to work with and were very accommodating with our changes and schedule. The quality of the work was spot on and the price excellent. I highly recommend Craftsmen read lessElizabeth l.
- Business Description:Rob's Refinishing Inc is the best choice for restoring the beauty in your bathtub, tile, and countertops. We offer high-quality work, outstanding customer service, and a superb product backed by our 2 year guarantee. License - 147381 read lessRecent Review:The whole process was prompt professional and amazing.Greta S.
- Business Description:We are a part of a nationwide company that has tremendous buying power which allows us to offer the highest quality Windows for less, and we stand behind our Products with the best lifetime warranty in the industry. We are general contractors that ONLY specialize in replacing Windows, Exterior Doors, Vinyl Siding & Hurricane Protection. We only offer the best in Energy Efficient Products which can save you up to 35% on your heating and cooling costs. Our Double Pane & Impact Glass Replacement.. read lessRecent Review:Horrible. locked me into a contact. They held me hostage as I waited 6 months for a project which was supposed to take 14 weeks. Opened a complain with the BBB and they did nothing. No discounts just bent over and screwed read lessmark l.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions read lessRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of it read lessL. B.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Three employees. No subs. Costs determined by job. May contact through email.Recent Review:<p><br /> </p> <p> As a person Al tries to be good, would probably do all or more than required if he had a small job. Do not hire him for anything that would take over a few days. But his work ethics is not good. For 6 months before he finally quit, It would be him or his one worker, some times. There was as much as a week at the time I would not see anyone.They were very unorganized, did not clean up behind them selves. He finally fired his worker that had done 75% of the work that had been done as he was there a lot more than Al, as Al run out of money. Right after I paid him the first $25,000.00 on Sept 19th. He bought a nice looking Jeep.He told me later he had to sell it. </p> <p>They scraped the popcorn ceiling did not put down a drop cloth, then did the texture and paint on ceilings and walls and did not clean up. I still do not have all of it out of the seams of the hardwood floors and the grout of the tile.</p> <p>He had a crew of Mexicans to put up the hardy plank, on the upstairs. He was supposed to replaced all bad wood, not sure this was done, The facing on the two dormers, were pieced, which is on the front of the house. Then he had another crew to come and paint the outside. of the house. They painted over what I call ( dirt dobber ) nest in several places( I am not sure who was supposed to pressure wash the house. Pretty sure it was Al, as his pressure washer tore up and they used one that I had borrowed from a friend and had there for us to pressure wash the deck, side walks and things,). They also sprayed paint on porches, brick sidewalks, and decks . I had to pay the painters as he could not. They charged $3800.00 Also I am still buying things and paying someone to spray, brush, scrub and pressure wash the brick patio and walkways around the house. He was to replace 4 double sliding doors. Instead he repaired then. saving him about $15,000.00.<br /> <br /> </p> <p>He has a problem telling the complete truth, He told me he was going to South Fl. to his nieces funeral. Instead he went on a deep sea fishing trip. I did not ask for this. I assume he felt guilty that no more was done.</p> <p>He was supposed to give me a lock and key job. He did not do several of the things he was supposed to do as he ran out of money I had already paid him $37,500 and he needed more. I would not pay him more, The contract called for the balance to be paid on completion of job, but I did buy supplies. The days before he left he was broke, I went and bought him cigarettes, He always needed money. before time it was due. The day before he left I hand him a $100.00 bill as I was not sure he had any money for gas. The day he left he did not mention money but I wrote out a check for $1,000.00 and gave to him, as I knew he was broke.</p> <p>Near the beginning he replaced all light switches and plug ins. They were beige and the small flip switches. He replaced them with the nice white toggle switch. This was not listed on the contract. He worked hard 2 days doing this. When he was finished they would not turn on lights as there is several 2 way,3 way, and 4 way switches. He ask me to call an electrician, I did not know one so he called one he knew. They come and corrected most of it and charged me $2300.00. which I had to pay. Just last week, I had to hire another one, for things we found later, which was $600.00. </p> <p>He has been gone for about 3 weeks now, I am still paying 2 to 3 people everyday doing clean up and the things that were not finished. Al I am still on my hands and knees getting the kitchen floor clean from the Popcorn, spackling and paint falling on it.</p> <p>I found him on Angie's list and read 3 reviews. I noticed the 2 small jobs, gave him good reviews, They were $1,000.00 or less. The one that was bigger he got a very bad review. Later I do not understand this I found a review where he was working on condos or apartments, she had given him a good review as she had worked for her for a very long time, according to his worker and him he got fired during the time he was working on my house, As she was not pleased with him wanting his money and she said he had not completed the job. So I am sure she would like to change her review now.<br /> <br /></p> <br / read lessBetty K.
- Business Description:Bathtub repair & reglaze, porcelain, culture marble and fiberglass.Recent Review:Didn't come by or call first day but he had a family emergency. Second day he was a little late. The delays were irritating but the tub turned out good.Joan W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Miramar Beach
- Eglin Afb
- Fort Walton Beach
- Hurlburt Field
- Mary Esther
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Defuniak Springs
- Gulf Breeze
- Pensacola Beach
- Laurel Hill
- Ponce De Leon
- Panama City Beach
bathtub refinishers in Destin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EcoView Construction, LLC3355 Copter Rd Unit 5
- EcoView Construction, LLC
- Island View Builders Inc6729 De Len Dr
Panama City, Florida
- Island View Builders Inc
- Milligan Bathtub Refinishing2510 W 26th St
Panama City, Florida
- Milligan Bathtub Refinishing
- Rob's Refinishing Inc5017 Muldoon Cir
- Rob's Refinishing Inc
- Williams Executives, LLC12118 Panama City Beach Parkway Unit 8
Panama City Beach, Florida
- Williams Executives, LLC