Gulf Coast Nu Glaze Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2012

Specialize in repair and re-glazing of bathtubs, bathroom sinks and countertops and wall tile. We are a family owned and operated business. We take checks, cash and credit cards....

We Do Everything

We Do Everything, anything from electrical to painting, yard work, moving, rearranging, home security, popcorn removal, tree removal, hanging wall objects, flooring, you name it we have done it. No job to big or to small. Fully Bonded, Licensed, and Insured. Give Chris a call at 251-402-2536

Horizon Improvements, Inc

We have been in business nearly 25 years providing great customer service and top quality products.

Get It Finished Construction and Remodeling LLC

35 years experience in home remodeling. We work very hard to help homeowners complete their home projects and repairs. No job too small.

Offers by Get It Finished Construction and Remodeling LLC on Angi

08/16/2017

Was prompt, courteous, and the finished product was amazing. This beat having to yank the 80's colored tub and tiles out.

Description of Work
I had my bathroom tub and tile re-glazed. I also had the drain stopper replaced.

10/17/2016

Noel was here today earlier than he had expected finishing up an earlier job. He explained each procedure to me and how much it would cost. He took his time; was professional and knowledgeable. So glad I found him on Angie's list. He saved me thousands of dollars!

Description of Work
Repaired holes that had rusted through my 40 year old bathtub; refinished and reglazed it. Looks like new!

08/04/2016

Noel is just amazing! I recently purchased a total fixer. I thought I had a meh 1980's bath remodel but after getting into the house I realized the vintage PINK & BLUE bath had just been painted over!!! Anyone in his right mind would have run away but Noel was so much fun to work with! I think he genuinely admired my efforts to bring back this 1940 gem. While I couldn't talk him into doing the str...

Description of Work
Re-glaze a train wreck of a vintage 1940 Cinderella tub!

06/18/2016

Showed on time and actually detected a bigger gap than I initially thought. I looked up a few repairs videos on YouTube but they all look like poo. I wanted a professional job and although we have yet to use the tub since the repair I believe it will hold up just fine. If another issue arises I'm sure I'll go right back to these solid professionals.

Description of Work
Repaired a .75" wide by 5" Long break on the inside, vertical tub wall in our Master bath garden tub. The repair is so good that you can't even see it.

03/18/2016

When finished there was no trace of the defect or repair. The tub was as good as new. I also used this company on another bathtub at a house in Crestview with equally good results.

Description of Work
Repaired a hole that opened up in a fiberglass bathtub.

03/12/2015

Wonderful! Mrs. Wilmoth answers the phone and can quote your job. She is very pleasant and knowledgeable. Mr. Wilmoth has 20 years experience and takes great pride in his work. Our old tub was simply transformed - no easy job. This is the original 1950 tub with scratches and discolorations. The shower door track and heavy old glass doors were awful and Mr. Wilmoth took extra care to work on the holes left in tile and the place where track had been joined to tub. Again this was not an easy job. He worked all day and was very careful. He also cleans up after the job. I cannot say enough what a transformation this was and the entire bathroom looks so great now! My husband is not easily impressed and he took several business cards to make referrals. DO NOT HESITATE to call them .

Description of Work
removed old shower doors and track, refinished tub and ran calk line all around. replaced nonfunctional part with cap.

10/27/2014

They did an amazing job it looks brand new. They were here on time and worked nonstop. Very professional and cleaned up before they left. So friendly and professional

Description of Work
They came in refinished my tub and tub surround.

07/25/2014

Great job...professional, worked my job in during a remodel of my bathroom, friendly and very accommodating. Now I have a new tub at a fraction of the cost of a new install.

Description of Work
Refinishing of spa tub

04/28/2014

Company was very punctual. They were also very quick to respond and return phone calls and follow up calls. Extremely happy with the professionalism and friendliness of Noel. Quality of work was excellent and he even did clean up! The job was done on a timely manner and they made everything convenient for us and made my repair service a priority. We would highly recommend them to family and friends. We also saved so much money! Thank you!

Description of Work
Repaired crack on bathtub.

11/19/2013

Nu-Glaze is a family owned and operated business. They refinished a VERY badly damaged cast iron tub. The tub had areas where the glaze was worn down to the metal. It now looks like new. They did a perfect job of matching the new fixture (sink and toilet) which were installed during the remodel. Very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
GULF COAST NU GLAZE INC

Category bathtub refinisher

repair and reglaze porcelain steel or cast iron bathtubs, fiberglass tub and shower units, tile showers, fiberglass showers, bathroom sinks, countertops, tile walls

Bathtub installation, tile installation, room remodeling, tub liners,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover