Norris Property Inspections LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

4106 Drifting Sand Trail

Destin, FL 32541

Norris Property Inspections LLC is a full service property inspection company. We are a small locally owned and family operated inspection company. Shawn, the owner/inspector was born and raised in Fort Walton Beach and is well educated, licensed and experienced in the inspection industry. All inspectors are Florida Licensed and in good membership status with NACHI - "National Association of Certified Home Inspectors" and adbide by strict Standards of Practice in the Home Inspection Industry....

home inspection (87)

10/26/2021

This is the second time we have used Norris. I wouldn't buy any property in this area without using them. Both times they were available, professional and comprehensive.

Description of Work
new home inspection

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

10/20/2021

My home inspector was Shawn Norris. He provided me with all the information I needed in order to complete my home purchase. Mr. Norris was punctual, professional and thorough. Mr. Norris sent me a preliminary report shortly after his inspection and within hours after his inspection I received a detailed clear, concise and complete Property Inspection Report. I called Mr. Norris to discuss an item in the report. He did a fantastic job of explaining and educating me on construction codes for the state of Florida. I received a home inspection for a single-family home with a four-point insurance inspection and wind mitigation. Thank you for the military discount. I highly recommend Norris Property Inspections for your home inspection needs.

Description of Work
Home inspection for a home purchase.

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

05/06/2021

Shawn was very quick to contact me after initial contact, went through everything that was involved and scheduled the inspection to be performed extremely quickly! We are buying a just finished home from a realtor who had it built. The home inspection report was extremely thorough and detailed. We feel extremely confident on the home purchase now. We are out of state and now feel perfectly comfortable with the home purchase. The builder has already agreed to all of Shawn’s recommendations and will be fixing them prior to our close! Without Shawn’s inspection, we would have had some major fixes that would most likely would have been not caught until year down the line. Thanks Shawn!

Description of Work
Home inspection

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

It was a pleasure [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for leaving a review. Congratulations on the new home.

03/08/2021

Shawn was great to work with - easy to get ahold of and willing to answer any of my home buyers questions. Very thorough and inspection report was very organized and easy to understand.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

02/18/2021

Shawn at Norris Property Inspections is prompt, thorough, professional. Every time I call/text, he is back almost immediately (unless, of course, he is in the middle of an inspection). Let's me know availability quickly. I highly recommend Norris Property Inspections!

Description of Work
Inspection of a condo for my Buyer client

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

10/08/2020

Shawn is always a master of his craft. He shows up on time, he communicates, and he accommodates. I trust him with many property inspections along the Emerald Coast to find deficiencies for my buyer customers. He's one of the best around!

Description of Work
New build inspection

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Review for Norris Property Inspections LLC - 4106 Drifting Sand Trail, Destin, FL - 38933264

07/31/2020

Perfect; we were doing a preliminary inspection for selling our family home, and learned a lot of hidden details.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

07/30/2020

We order a lot of inspections from Shawn on behalf of buyers. He is always extremely professional, punctual, reliable and the buyers are always happy. We've had many repeat buyers that request him again. Thank you Shawn for always coming through for buyers and making them happy! This means a lot to us.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

06/28/2020

I highly recommend Shawn Norris! He has done property inspections for several buyers and is always thorough, gets the report back very quickly and is very responsive after the fact with any questions the buyers may have.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

03/25/2020

Excellent inspection. Very thorough. Detailed report with great description.

Description of Work
New Construction Home Inspection

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

Residential, Commercial property inspections and Insurance inspections. Insurance includes: Wind Mitigation and 4 Points, Roof Certifications & Citizens approved inspections.

Don't see a service you need or would like to inquire about. Contact us and maybe it's a service we can provide or create for you.

$25