EcoView Construction, LLC

Florida: General
08/31/2023

8701 N Palafox St

Pensacola, FL 32534

We are a part of a nationwide company that has tremendous buying power which allows us to offer the highest quality Windows for less, and we stand behind our Products with the best lifetime warranty in the industry. We are general contractors that ONLY specialize in replacing Windows, Exterior Doors, Vinyl Siding & Hurricane Protection. We only offer the best in Energy Efficient Products which can save you up to 35% on your heating and cooling costs. Our Double Pane & Impact Glass Replacement Windows come in a variety of Colors and Custom Sizes. Call us today for a Free Estimate!...

4.4

window replacement (26)door installation (7)hurricane shutters (2)bathtub refinishing (1)siding companies (1)

04/06/2022

Steve W.

I don’t know. I gave you four grand last September and all I get is an occasional phone call telling me “we are still waiting for the last window”. I know the real story is you don’t have the manpower to install them . I recently started calling your office with my issue and they tell me I’ll call you back when we get that last window. Then nobody calls me back. I just want an honest answer . If you truly had all the windows except one great ! Please come install what you have . Yes there is a supply chain issue, I get that. More importantly you should know, my wife is the one who wanted new windows. I’m fine with what we have. Do I have to tell you about what it’s like living with an unhappy wife 😳

Description of Work
I purchased new windows I can’t get

Category bathtub refinishing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

07/19/2021

mark L.

Horrible. locked me into a contact. They held me hostage as I waited 6 months for a project which was supposed to take 14 weeks. Opened a complain with the BBB and they did nothing. No discounts just bent over and screwed.

Description of Work
windows installed

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

05/29/2020

Shannon N.

The sales rep came out to our home and we showed him all our windows. We hadn't even thought about doors, but he pointed out that we had a lot of light coming through our weatherstripping and that If we were interested he could give us a quote for new doors to change up how they look and make them energy efficient too, so we figured why not? At the end we decided to do all 16 windows, the front door and a french door on the back of our house and we couldn't be happier. After getting 4 quotes not only were they slightly cheaper, but their products just seemed better. The installation crew was very nice and professional, and quickly addressed a minor concern I had.

Description of Work
16 windows, 2 doors

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

03/12/2020

Wayne K.

It didn’t. I have yet to receive a quote after I’m home consult

Description of Work
Patio Door

Category doors

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Mr [Member Name Removed] I am very sorry the rep did not get back with you. Shortly after your in home consult this rep left due to health issues and did not tell us you were waiting on a quote. Are you still looking for a quote? Can we provide you one?

05/05/2019

Hubert Y.

I called this business and spoke to a man who told me a different person needed to handle this. He states he would have him contact me and I never heard back from them. Obviously, they did not want my business. They missed out on a $11,000 job. Their loss. There are plenty other reputable dealers in Pensacola.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 05/05/2019

Hi Mr [Member Name Removed], I am sorry no one got back to you. I hope your project turned out well!

12/06/2018

jessie M.

I am completely satisfied with the initial interaction with the customer representative to the completion of the project, The two-man installation team was extremely skilled and professional. They installed 9 windows in just over 6 hours. The caulking around the windows was smooth and clean. I will absolutely recommend this company to my friends and colleagues.

Description of Work
Replacement windows for whole house

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

12/06/2018

Carrie B.

Love the windows. The installers were very pleasant and professional. They cleaned up everything, there was no mess. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
New windows

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

11/28/2018

Darlene L.

Awesome! They are absolutely beautiful and will certainly increase the value of my house. The crew that installed were very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Ecoview to anyone in need of new solar windows or doors. Already noticing decrease in my power bill!

Description of Work
New windows and doors

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 11/28/2018

Review for EcoView Construction, LLC - 8701 N Palafox St, Pensacola, FL - 37576802

11/01/2018

MICAH H.

They were infomative throughout the process from beginning to end. They let me know when they'd be at my residence and arrived promptly. I also like the option of paying 12 months same as cash this is the second time I have seen Ecoview and I would use them again. My new windows look great and they're fully functioning.

Description of Work
Window Installation

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

10/27/2018

Pam B.

Everything went very smoothly. The windows were ordered, made, and installed without any problems. The one little issue was the hurricane cloth was sent without grommets. The fabric went back to the factory, had the grommets put in, and they were installed without any problems. The company is very easy to deal with. Phone calls are returned promptly and everyone is friendly.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

We are a part of a nationwide company that has tremendous buying power which means great savings to our customers. We are general contractors that specialize in replacing Windows, Exterior Doors & Vinyl Siding. We only offer the best in Energy Efficient Products and warranty all of our products. Double Pane & Impact Glass Replacement Windows in many Colors and Custom Sizes.

We do not offer repair services. We only offer replacement and will repair items that our company has installed ourselves.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing