Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in New Castle, DE
There are 24 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in New Castle
- C M Kristman, Inc.I am a contractor who has dealt with different subs over the years. Having just moved, we needed a new septic system. Every interaction we had with C.M. Kristman was honest, professional and well executed.
- Chester County Septic, LLCAngelo and Ashley were incredibly professional and knowledgeable! Their years of experience and expertise were remarkable! and their communication was excellent!
- C M Kristman, Inc.Pump alarm sounding @ 2:10 PM. I called C M Kristman and received return call within an hour, advising a technician was on their way to my home. Pump was found to be defective and replacement was recommended, and approved to proceed with repair. Pump was replaced, job site cleaned up and technician departed just over two hours after his arrival. Excellent initial response and each step of the process exceeded my expectations. I've been a customer for 19 years and plan to continue the relationship for the foreseeable future
- A-Stat Inspection ServicesBill was very professional and thorough, and he patiently answered all of our questions. The report was clear and well-detailed, and once we had it, Bill spoke with us again to ensure that he answered any questions we had, based on the report. We would use him again, and recommend him to everyone!
- J Gallagher Septic and Wastewater Control, IncThey were amazing. I had hired someone to do excavating and they broke my sewer line. After two failed attempts to fix it I was referred to J Gallageher Septic and Wastewater. The owner came out on a Saturday evening to diagnose the problem and came back to open up my line for the weekend. Monday morning he sent two of his guys out to dig up the entire line and fix it properly. They took the time to not only explain what they were doing but to listen to my concerns. They were very professional and pleasant, went above and beyond my expectations and explained everything they had done. The next day the owner called to make sure I was satisfied. Excellent customer service and fabulous work!! Thank you Jim Gallageher and team!
- Montco Rooter Plumbing & DrainsThey showed up the same day, answered all of my questions and resolved the problem. I won't hesitate to recommend them or use them again myself.
- A&L SEPTIC SERVICEWe've used A & L Septic Service to drain and provide maintenance on our septic system since 1991. These guys are professional, punctual and friendly. We are very happy with this company and recommend them to anyone who owns a home with a septic system.
- C M Kristman, Inc.CM Kristman communicated very well during the whole process from request for service to implementation. They even sent a note requesting to move pumping one day due to an emergency. They showed up on the alternate day they requested. Very professional in their business approach, which is something to be admired in today's world
- C M Kristman, Inc.Jesus was fantastic and very good in explaining our entire system (we rent so are new to septic tanks) and how to best maintain it.
- C M Kristman, Inc.Identified as needed during home sale inspection, created high anxiety for all involved. Eliza and the Kristman team were excellent to work with, prompt with estimates, excellent communicating with all parties, keeping the proper authorities looped in, etc. You couldn't ask for a more professional response or performance
Septic Tank Companies in New Castle
- Business Description:Longford is a full-service, family owned and operated company specializing in Landscapes, Excavation, Paving, Hardscapes and Snow Removal. We offer top-level design and full installation and maintenance for your residential or commercial property requirements. Celebrating 25+ years serving central New Jersey and Pennsylvania, we are also fully licensed, insured and bonded. The following comprise just some of our services: * Landscaping - Design, installation, grading, seeding, lighting. * Har..
- Business Description:25 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY JOB. NO SERVICE FEE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.
- Business Description:For more than six decades now, ServiceMark, with offices in Wilmington, DE and both King of Prussia, PA has been providing comfort without compromise. Today, our exceptional team of technicians, installers, master plumbers, sales professionals and support staff consider your satisfaction their success. We offer 24/7 emergency service
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience we specialize in plumbing service, excavation, drain cleaning, camera inspection, jetting, and water heaters. We appreciate your business and look forward to building a relationship for years to come
- Business Description:We offer Delmarva a wide variety of services including, concrete pouring and repairs, excavation and demolition, and welding services. We are a small homegrown company based out of Dorchester county but serve the whole eastern shore of Delmarva.Recent Review:I am extremely pleased and I'm happy with service.William K.
- Business Description:Horizon Services is the region’s largest and most well respected plumbing, heating and air conditioning company, with nearly 600 employees serving tens of thousands of homeowners throughout Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Northeastern Maryland. After a quarter of a century in business, Horizon Services remains fully committed to setting the industry standard for customer service, installation, and focusing on things that are important to busy homeowners: respect ..Recent Review:Very good although they are expensive. They also have great technicians.Ron B.
- Business Description:Reliable Home Inspection Service offers a variety of inspections related to the real estate transaction; Serving Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania, you can be assured that you will receive excellent customer service, especially with our one stop shop philosophy. Our computer generated report, which is delivered on-site, has been recognized nationally and locally as an extremely helpful tool for the real estate transaction. With 24-7 availability for scheduling and customer service, we are ..
- Business Description:Home Inspection company serving Monroe, Pike, Northampton, Lacawanna Counties and the Lehigh Valley. Located in Brodheadsville PA. All inspections include a 100 Day Warranty, 200% Money Back Guarantee, Total Home Support and Our Buyers Protection PlaRecent Review:The tech, Tyler, was at the home when we arrived-- getting tools out of his truck. He completely ignored us, turned his back to us and walked away. We asked if he was the inspector and got a curt response. I knew at that point we were in trouble. It was a rainy day and Tyler was in a mood. Long story short, we realized we could not trust the inspection when the septic report came back with wildly inaccurate details. He got the construction of the tank wrong (he said concrete when it was plastic) , the field was described as free of plantings when it was deeply wooded. He stated that he ran a water test, and the field was good., I.e., "no standing water or ponding in the area of the drain field." In reality, there was no observable drain field. We had a septic company do an actual evaluation of the system to find out that it needs replacement. Trust your money with another inspection service. I relied on the positive reviews. I was wrong. Also, beware of the inspector who tries to buy a motorcycle from the seller when he was on the job for us as a buyer. In fairness to the inspection company, they offered a refund of the $119 or so for the septic part of the inspection. They were responsive to my numerous calls, but the end result was the same. Maybe request someone other than TylerKathleen W.
- Business Description:We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring ..Recent Review:It was great, really great from beginning to end. I have a four year old LG mini split system, consisting of a compressor with two wall units. The refrigerant line going to one of the units was leaking and needed to be replaced. I called a handful of highly rated companies to provide estimates for the repair. I received a wide range of responses ranging from outrageous estimates, flat out refusals to repair offering instead to replace, offers to place new line sets but leave the faulty ones in place, and to ridiculous schedules over a month out "because of COVID". Luckily . . . I also called Sila to provide an estimate. They came right away, for a nominal fee they provided a reasonable and well detailed estimate to do the repair within a few days. They called the day before to confirm the appointment, came on time, wore booties and masks, put rags to protect the floor, did an impecable professional job with little fuss, and the system is working really well. I was especially impressed by the lead technician James. He was highly skilled and experienced, explained to me every step, possibly the best HVAC technician i ever metGabriel S.
- Business Description:HouseCheck specializes in residential home inspections for prospective buyers or investors as well as pre-inspections for sellers. We offer services you won't find with our competitors, such as free foundation elevation measurements, a free thermal imaging scan, free irrigation system inspections, same day report delivery, a comprehensive walk through of the home following the inspection, a complimentary 120-day warranty, plus a 90-day Home Buyback Program. It’s safe to say HouseCheck offers ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Delaware City
- Carneys Point
- Penns Grove
- Saint Georges
- Chadds Ford
septic tank services in New Castle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Lehigh Valley2040 Hillcrest Rd.
- 911 Restoration of Lehigh Valley
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- ACE DISPOSAL/ PORTABLES1133 W. VALLEY HILL RD.
- Air Temp Solutions101 J and M Dr
New Castle, Delaware
- AJ Perri1162 Pine Brook Rd
Eatontown, New Jersey
- Alexander Plumbing Services Inc3214 Cedar Church Rd
- ALLSYSTEMSOLAR Heating,Cooling,Plumbing,Electric1251 Lodi Hill Rd
Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- American Sewer Service Inc10 E Glenolden Ave
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.
- Decker Septic29 Constitution Drive
Southampton, New Jersey
- Delaware SepticPO Box 79
- DeLeon Excavating & Construction2140 Saucon Ave
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Dierolf Supply Company311 County Line Rd Building 30
- Drainmen Plumbing Inc35 Beech St
- Decker Septic
- Integrated Infrastructure357 Marldale Dr
- Integrated Infrastructure
- Karley Builders llc114 Mill Rd
Marlton, New Jersey
- Karley Builders llc
- Mainline General Contracting693 Painter Street
- matteoli contracting, llc324 West Freedley St
- Mendenhall's Excavating LLC182 Tweed RD
- Montco Rooter Plumbing & Drains1151 S Trooper Rd Ste D
- Moore Plumbing LLC149 Main St
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of South Jersey-
Buena, New Jersey
- Mainline General Contracting
- No-Dig PipelinersPO Box 608
- No-Dig Pipeliners
- Oliver Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, & Electrical101 Waverly Ave
- Oliver Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, & Electrical
- Rapid Rooter Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Service701 Black Horse Pike
Haddon Heights, New Jersey
- RDLconstruction llc621 andrea rd
Runnemede, New Jersey
- Reliable Home Inspection Service100 Old Kennett Rd
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup225 Market St
Camden, New Jersey
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2460 General Armistead Ave
- Russo Corporation1220 Kings Highway
Swedesboro, New Jersey
- Rapid Rooter Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Service
- Septic Solutions LLC13 Charles Pointe
- Service Today9349 Old Furnace Rd
- ServiceMark Heating Cooling & Plumbing307 Ruthar Dr
- Shore Construction Services, LLC109 Goodwill St
- Sila290 Hansen Access Rd
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Starr Home SvcPO Box 26
- Steve Dunsmore's Plumbing & HVACPO Box 121
- STEVE PRICE INC80 PATTY BOWKER RD
Vincentown, New Jersey
- Septic Solutions LLC
- The Pipeshark IncPO Box 187
Saint Peters, Pennsylvania
- The Pipeshark Inc