We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in New Castle, DE
There are 82 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in New Castle
- Bella Brothers Construction IncWe had our master bathroom and hallway bathroom remodeled in September/October of 2020. This is a good company. They are a bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for which includes having a project manager that deals with all the headaches that go with a remodeling project. This company returns your calls, replies to your emails and keeps their appointments. The bathrooms look beautiful. The contractors we were assigned (Jon and Leo) did a really super great job. We had Mike F. as our project manager. We really liked him a lot. He was very personable, communicated with us, was on top of the remodeling progress and even threw in our master clothes closet to be painted at no extra charge. The painter they sent (Luiz) did a phenomenal job with the painting. Tom (the owner), Arsan (the designer) and Laura (the admin asst) were all a pleasure to work with. We would recommend this company
- Bella Brothers Construction IncFrom the start with the estimate by the owner to the completed project I could not be more satisfied. I was so impressed with the honest and integrity of the owner I did not get any other estimates and I am definitely a "shopper." We went to the showroom to pick our selections and this was an excellent experience. We were given a timeline for the start of the project which was a little delayed but constantly communicated to us. A project manager was assigned to the job who checked in person almost every day. Prior to starting the work the entire area from the front door to the bath was covered with self adherent plastic. The attention to detail was perfect. Changes were accommodated. The job was actually completed by one technician who was here every day. Any time I had questions I communicated with the project manager who responded very quickly. Every time I go to that bathroom I am more pleased. I absolutely would use this company for any other project I have in the future. I have an absolute comfort level that I can call with any problems and I know they will be resolved. This is without question a reputable company. Actually I referred them to a long time friend who is having 2 complete bathroom remodels done
- Manfredia's Carpentry & General Contracting, LLCThis was a really emotional job for me, as a foundation wall in my house collapsed during a storm, and I was being told it wasn't fixable. From the first time he came to my property, I knew Wally was the person who would give me my house back. He is the rare type of person who can see a problem and come up with a workable solution, where others would walk away. This was not an easy job. The entire first floor had to be ripped out and replaced. And every step of the way there was other damage that had to be assessed and fixed. Wally made sure I saw any damage he found and understood both the cause and the solution. This was a long, arduous project, but Wally made me feel that he was in it with me the entire way. His work is top quality and his customer service is top notch. I would not hesitate to hire him again, and I have recommended him to both family and friends. If you want the job done right, then hire Manfredia's Carpentry and General Contracting
- Housing Solutions, Inc.It was terrific, and the crew was great to work with. The finished product looks wonderful. They finished the work in the time promised. The company corrected a couple of minor issues promptly. They are one of the best contractors I have ever worked with.
- Basic Basement CoBasic Bassments did a wonderful job in waterproofing and remodeling our basement. Everyone I dealt with was courteous and very professional. The workmanship was really good…township inspectors commented on good the electrical and plumbing work looked. Basic Basements was always on time and cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend Basic Basements and would definitely use them again
- Pro Painters Plus LLCMike was great to work with in planning and providing an estimate for the painting work. We scheduled several weeks into the future and the crew arrived exactly on time as scheduled. The three workers were very neat, respectful, skilled, clean and very professional. Floors were carefully covered and no paint was dripped or splashed anywhere. All questions were satisfactorily answered by the crew as the work progressed. When done, everything in the house looked perfect. Finished the job in three days. This is my third painting with this company. They have done both inside and outside painting for me and I am very satisfied with all aspects of their work
- Bella Brothers Construction IncDO NOT HESITATE TO HIRE BELLA BROTHERS!! Bella Brothers is top notch when it comes to home remodeling. I hired them to complete a full home remodel on my house which included new plumbing, electrical, floors, installing all new ceilings, roof, windows, painting, HVAC, dry walling the house which was down the to the studs, kitchen install, you name it, it was on the contract for Bella Brothers to complete. From my first meeting with Tom (he walked through the house with me to see what I was looking to have completed) he was amazing. He listened to what I was looking for and offered excellent options and ideas to keep me within my budget while still ending up with the vision I had of the completed project. He is a true professional who did exactly what he promised his team would do (leave my house gorgeous!!). Tom was always available when needed and was VERY fair with pricing. Shortly before the starting date I met with the project manager assigned to my renovation, Mike. He was also amazing! He took care of everything and always kept me up to date with what was happening, the next steps, and making sure things were getting done, he never missed a beat. He was also always there for my questions and took the time to help me understand things that I just didn’t know about (this was my first remodel). The team that remodeled my house was continuously at the house working, I never had to wonder if someone was coming. Once the work began it was always a priority. I myself did not live in the house since it was full remodel so going back to the house daily was exciting to see how much progress was done daily. I am not sure what I would have done without Bella Brothers. The home remodel process can be stressful but I was always in good hands so it made the process very easy. To sum it up… Bella Brothers is a team of professionals who care about the work they complete and left my house better than I had ever imagined! I would hire them over and over again and will always use them go forward
- Legacy Construction Company LLCOverall it was really great to work with Legacy. Gary and Diane were on top of each step with me and made sure I had a full understanding of what was going on and what to expect. In a time where it can be hard to have projects move forward, Legacy worked hard to ensure we were able to complete in a timely manner even when unforeseen house items came up. Would recommend to anyone
- Legacy Construction Company LLCGary and team were very professional and hard working. All team members were courteous and friendly even befriending our dog. I would highly recommend Legacy for any projects you may have. We couldn’t have asked for better service during this most difficult time.
- MDK Remodeling IncAs someone who has used several contractors over the last few years for many different projects all I can say is that I wish I would have found MDK originally. Without a doubt the best. The quality of work was excellent and most importantly which I have learned from dealing with several different contractors, their comunication was excellent on all aspects from start to finish. Without any doubt I will hire again and I can guarentee that MDK will be the only contrator I use going forward. Jim D
Drywall Contractors in New Castle
- Business Description:We are a family-owned and operated home improvement company. Our mission is to provide quality work and outstanding customer service to all of our clients. We provide an assortment of services, but specialize in framing, drywall, drywall finishing, trim work, and paintingRecent Review:Very well-Stephen is knowledgeable and easy to work with. I am ready to hire him for the next projectChristine G.
- Business Description:'Complete handyman services including Windows, Siding, & Roofing problems including blown off shingles, patches. Gutter cleaning. No job is too small.Recent Review:concrete mortar, door repair and shutter replacementJeff U.
- Business Description:Here at 3R Construction we pride ourselves on timely and quality projects. We are a design to build company that does all stages of remodeling. We have great relationships with all of our clients which lead us to projects year after year. We emphasize in on time completion for the clients that are looking to have that final touch just before the holidays, or for the client that has been wanting a project done for awhile. We have 3 meetings including initial measure, to a sit down meeting to r..Recent Review:When our refrigerator was leaking he came out the same day to figure out what was going on and give us an estimate and remediate the immediate problem. Then they started the job only a few days later and got it done very timely. They had to pull out all the drywall behind the fridge and some of our kitchen cabinets and the wood floor and remediate damage from water leak including severe black mold. They did a great job communicating everything the entire time and helping us navigate the home owners insurance claim (made this process a breeze) and I really feel like they were fair with the pricing. I would highly recommend them! They were also always available for questions with speedy response timeBrittany R.
- Business Description:I am a small business owner operator with 5 employees. We are on-time, neat, courteous, and respectful of people's properties. Our GOAL: Once a job starts, we stay till it is finished! Owner with 20 years and crew with an average of 10-30 years of experience. You can count on us to get the job done rightRecent Review:I can not tell you how satisfied I am with this company. The painters were awesome. Cleaned up after a day of painting, on time, and professional. The entire process was a pleasure. I had a short time table, and the were able to get the job done! The job was also done beautifully. I would use this company again!Patricia B.
- Business Description:We at Renaissance pride ourselves on our ability to pull off start - to - finish renovation/restorations completely in house, on-time and under budget consistently. Founded by a carpenter and evolved into something encompassing all trades. We specialize in historic, old, or just plain difficult jobs that scare most guys away. We do the demolition, we do the construction, and we deliver the finished product and stand by our warranty, our word, and our work. Please: $1000 minimum per jobRecent Review:To give context for this review, I have a three-story stone Victorian that had been poorly maintained for years and needed many repairs. Damon has been working on my house for most of the past year and a half. My relationship with him started when I asked him to do some emergency repairs on a window on the third floor of my house. It was getting into the coldest part of winter and I had the window boarded up as best as I could. Damon was the only contractor willing to do the work as it was a fairly small job. He showed up on time, did the job well and charged me what I expected. That sentence might sound simple, but so many contractors fail in one or more of those three areas. I was so happy with my first experience with Damon, I hired him to work on the exterior of my house. Over the summer, he spent four months on a lift doing a complete repointing and partial rebuild of several walls and chimney that were falling apart, carpentry that included rebuilding rotted architectural elements, windows surrounds and rooflines, metal fabrication, and painting. I already knew he was a hard worker, charged fair prices and knew what he was doing, but over the summer I learned that he was skilled in a wide range of trades, knew many people in the trades that he could call in to get help, and is a creative problem solver and trusted advisor. I do not have an unlimited budget, and there were many times that Damon consulted me with a concern that might have been quite expensive, but he was able to figure out an adequate solution to keep the maintenance up, but not break the bank. After the success of the summer, I engaged Damon to stay and work on a complete break down and rebuild of my kitchen. Again, to understand Damon's skill you must understand my house and the seemingly infinite number of hidden problems you will find when doing any major work. Throughout this project, Damon was able to show his skill in electrical work, plumbing, finish carpentry, and a commitment to fit and finish that left us with a true show kitchen. He kept me informed all along the way of any roadblocks or challenges along the way and together we were able to figure out budget conscious solutions that looked amazing. I could go on for a while with specific reasons why Damon will be my contractor for the future, but the bottom line is he is a smart, hard-working, knowledgeable contractor that takes responsibility your project from beginning to endJoseph G.
- Business Description:We have been in the Painting industry for 12 years and will treat your home like it is ours. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction and leaving your home beautiful. The owner will come in and take care of all your needs as well as leave your home clean and proper. We specialize in Full Interior and Exterior Painting Projects and are competitive in price. If you prefer to text Carlos directly, please message at phone number (267)235-323Recent Review:Absolutely fantastic, Carlos’s team were very professional covering our furniture and floors, clean up was also top notch! They painted our family room, living room, dining room and our upstairs hallway and steps area. Also our enclosed porch! They are meticulous and very courteous! We would recommend to friends or familyJoe H.
- Business Description:Call us today; Same Day/Next Day appointments ARE available! Founded by owner Sam Shear in 1987, Premier Waterproofing, LLC has been committed to solving the waterproofing problems of residents and business owners in Bucks, Delaware and Mercer County with superior products and reliable workmanship. We offer a variety of different patented basement waterproofing systems as well as additional services including repairs, carpentry, and painting to help protect your home or business. Regardless o..Recent Review:My home is on a slope overlooking the canal in Lower Makefield, PA., and five years ago I hired Premier to waterproof a utility room in the lower level, which had water issues whenever we had heavy rain. Sam and his team explained cause of the problem and offered a solution that involved installing a drain and sump pump, etc. His team was professional, efficient and careful of the rest of my home. Within less than a day, the job was finished and the utility room has been dry ever since. For the past few years, I've had a similar problem in my garage - water draining through the walls due to the location of my house. So, I called Sam and Premier again. He was prompt in coming to review the situation and offered a similar solution. His team arrived at 7 this morning and were finished by noon. Another immaculate job! I highly recommend Premier. Sam and his team are complete professionals who clearly identify the cause of the problem and offer a solution -- and in terms that can be understood by a lay person. The Lifetime Warranty is a bonusAnne S.
- Business Description:Complete drywall service to Specializing in textured walls and ceilings, custom homes, and FRPRecent Review:John and his partner did a fantastic job you would never even know they were here they installed special sound deadening insulation and sound deadening drywall on one side. John was very careful to manage our expectations when he first came out to give us an estimate for this project so we knew it would not sound proof the two rooms but it did what we were hoping it would do which was cut down the noise we could hear from our daughters room and the noise she could hear from our room. John is a true craftsmen the job he did was so good it only illustrated how bad the work of the builder that put up our condo was. I must admit I thought I had driven John a review but in update it my contacts I found no review for him so while this work was done several years ago we have since hired John two more times we removed wall paper which chewed up the drywall underneath which he fixed expertly and he repaired the ceiling in my mother in laws condo and did a fantastic job on that as well that was only a year or two ago so till this day when we need dry wall work we call John and we recommend him to everyone whenever we caRichard R.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - First Place House Painting.Recent Review:Great contractor choice! Friendly and professional team, quality work, competitive priceAnne S.
- Business Description:At Affordable Weaver’s Painting, we felt the industry standards weren't strong enough, so we developed The Affordable Weaver Promise. “Your Paint Job Done On-Time, Within Budget and Without Hassles!” and an uncompromising consumer protection policyRecent Review:affordableweaver,inc., PAINTING They were highly recommended by my in-laws whose Victorian was painted by them. I could see what they reported: very high quality work, good communication, and stayed within their quote. My house is a city row house with some detail as well as an original porch column which is still viable but needed professional care. They completed the entire job in 2 days , did extra caulking and made the column look beautiful. They also were very good with keeping me informed of any delays, anythng which needed my attention. Tey kept the work area very clean, and their final clean up was perfect. They also worked around my garden and disturbed nothing. Hire this company!!!!MARCIA J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Delaware City
- Carneys Point
- Penns Grove
- Saint Georges
- Chadds Ford
drywall contractors in New Castle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- #1 Elvin's Handyman Services4056 Creston St
- ******* Kaufmann's Drywall By Design *******218 Robina Street
- 1 Creation Construction103 Adams Ave
Mantua, New Jersey
- 1st Capital Construction3029 Longshore Ave
- 268 builders LLC
Merchantville, New Jersey
- 3R Construction LLC118 Hughes Ave
- 911 Restoration of Lehigh Valley2040 Hillcrest Rd.
- #1 Elvin's Handyman Services
- A & Beyond Services1198 Chester Pike Ste 1
Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania
- A & L Home Remodeling LLC604 Glenfield Ave
- A Parker Contracting109 Chartwell Ct
- A Phase Home Services512 Bradford Ct
Bordentown, New Jersey
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A Vision For You Home Improvements3619 Sepviva st
- A&M Painting & Home Improvement20 Charles Ln
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- A+ Improvements3309 Johns Ct
- A-1 Star Carpentry LLC7900 Stenton Ave Apt 105
- A.S. VOEGTLIN & CO. BUILDER42 N VALLEY AVENUE
Vineland, New Jersey
- AA Finish Line Construction3131 Rodney rd
- AAA GLASS AND HOME REPAIR 1615 New Jersey Ave
New Castle, Delaware
- Abe Kotbi Home Improvments737 Cedar Hill Rd
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- Above and Beyond Remodeling L.L.C.818 East Abington Avenue
- Abstract Home Improvements13049 Dorothy Dr
- ABX Contracting121 Trotter Drive West
- Accent Coatings317 Jaymar Blvd
- ACCURATE WINDOW & CONSTRUCTION206 EUREKA ST
- Active Hammer Home Improvements, LLC121 DeSilvio Dr
Sicklerville, New Jersey
- Aerotek Environmental3111 Route 38, #11, Suite 291
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey
- Affordable Weaver Painting1657 The Fairway Ste 177
- Agostinelli Bros Painting529 Elm Ave
- Agron Construction10154 Bustleton Avenue
- AJD Designs102 Taggart drive
- AJN Management INC2 E Scott St
Riverside, New Jersey
- AL MUHSINUN CONSTRUCTION LLCP.O. Box 5792
- Alberto General Contracting260 Laveer St
- Alfonso Sanbe Construction1207 Butler Street
- All about contracting 10 Hadco Rd
- All Around Homes325 West Upper Ferry Rd
Ewing, New Jersey
- all services346 hurst st
- All-Pro Painting1859 N 28th St
- Allegiance Builders Inc1804 Skiles Blvd
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Alpha and Omega Painting Inc328 East Marshall St
- Alphamax General Contractors3 Virginia Trl
Medford, New Jersey
- AMC (AFTERMATH) GENERAL CONTRACTORPO BOX 4719
- American Builders LLC26 main street
Woodstown, New Jersey
- American Choice Installations3217 morrell ave
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- ANDREW MOZINO REALTOR LLC405 Boxwood rd.
- Angela B. Vasquez1720 Pennsylvania Ave
Cape May, New Jersey
- Angelo the Handyman3540 Drumore Dr
- Anglin Construction873 Salem Church Road
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- APM Masonry & Construction526 West Oak Lane
- Apura501 Hudson Pl
Edgewater, New Jersey
- AR Contractors 376 Marion Ave
Westville, New Jersey
- Area Public Adjusters12325 Academy Rd - #57
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Armagh Veneer Plastering and General Contracting200 Avon Road
- Arnold and Sons General Contractors1607 Hider Ln
Clementon, New Jersey
- Artisan Hardscape and Paving LLC249 Grand Street
Trenton, New Jersey
- Artisan Interiors & Exteriors
- Aston Black711 Hartman Station Rd
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- ATR Custom Painting & Construction Management10065 Sandmeyer Ln. 404w
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- Augustine & James Fine Wood Working804 Somerdale rd
Voorhees, New Jersey
- avantgarde home improvements2828 brighton pl
- Avenarius Construction Company Inc23 Tammie Dr
- Ayala Painting3706 Old Capital Trail
- A & Beyond Services
- B & G Painting and Powerwashing227 chestnut st
Glendora, New Jersey
- B and F Drywall 102 Clinton St
Delaware City, Delaware
- B C Construction171 Villas Dr Apt 4
New Castle, Delaware
- b&c cleaning service616 w roosevelt blvd
- B. Shure LLCP.O. Box 1394
Merchantville, New Jersey
- B. Urbano Home Remodeling & Repair182 Gillespie Ave
- Babs30 West St
Bordentown, New Jersey
- Barrilli Bros Contracting/Roof Shine760 N woodbourne rd
- BarrNone ConstructionPO Box 5532
- Basement King LLC5937 Castor Ave
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- Bass Remodeling3485 Linda Ln
Baldwinsville, New York
- BD Painting LLC8951 Turton Dr
- Belcher Construction Services, LLC400 Stenton Ave Ste 201
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- Beltrans renovations11 maguire st
- Best Cape Contractor LLC125 dickinson ave.
Hamilton, New Jersey
- BEST CONTRACTING ASSOC1 W MARKET ST
- Bibbo Builders105 Sleepy Hollow Pl
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Bill Carr & SonsP.O. Box 63
Shiloh, New Jersey
- Blasco general contractor llc4806 n franklin st
- Blue Collar Building Contractors1111 Naamans Creek Rd
Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania
- Blue Ox Painting203 Highland View Drive
Lincoln University, Pennsylvania
- Blue Rose Builders, LLC
Sewell, New Jersey
- Bradshaw's Property Management546 Sequoia Dr
- Brainsick Painting2724 E. Clearfield St
- BRANDON M HILL GENERAL CONTRACTING LLC108 MONROE AVE
Mantua, New Jersey
- Brandywine Home & Garden Creations LLC492 N. Mill Rd.
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- Brent Frank Restoration1270 Kay Drive East
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- BRETT KING BUILDER-CONTRACTOR INC7843 RICHLANDTOWN RD
- Brian LITTLETON & SON PAINTING107 MANDERLY CT
- B & G Painting and Powerwashing