Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in New Castle, DE
There are 80 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in New Castle
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsAll individuals involved were very respectful and timely. A few issues did arise, and I was immediately contacted by upper management who made things right. My family loves the pool our new pool.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsBuying and building a pool is a huge decision for any family. That was no different for us. Our team at Anthony Sylvan made the process feel seamless and even fun each step of the way (and there were many steps!) With so many moving parts to the process, other people told us to expect delays and problems but that was NOT our experience with Anthony Sylvan. Except when the pandemic brought a halt to the proceeding of the building process. Fortunately they picked right up where they had left off as soon as restrictions permitted. Thankfully this allowed for our pool to be up and running by Memorial Day weekend. Our project manager - TJ Lathbury was amazing. This is our first pool and we had a million questions and we must have called him many times but he was very patient and taught us everything we needed to know. A couple of times... From Jack Stubbe our salesman/designer, construction managers Greg Janowicz and Tara Wojcik to TJ Lathbury and all the subcontractors in between we cannot recommend this company more highly. You can see for yourself on Instagram @bittersweetknoll
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe relied on Anthony & Sylvan to build our 16,000 gallon free form in-ground pool. We're happy with every facet of the project (from the initial design consultation thru each of the construction phases thru the final product). The entire group of teams were professional and true experts at their craft (excavation, steel, piping, patio & hard-scaping, plastering, etc.). Overall we are very happy with the entire project and would recommend Anthony & Sylvan to anyone interested in a complete pool package (pool + patio + more)
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsI could not recommend a company more highly. Every crew that came through our property was courteous, professional, caring, and incredibly good at what they do. At every phase of the renovation, each crew gave us more than I possibly imagined. I send my thanks to each crew, to Matt Morrison, and to Tom Casey. You are all awesome. thanks for leading the way, Matt
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe had an overall great experience. Our pool could not have turned out better. Our project manager, TJ Lathbury, was great to work with. He kept us informed through the construction process and helped with design to ensure our pool turned out perfectly. After the pool was completed he also helped to explain the upkeep and maintenance that goes along with pool ownership. To this day, many months after completion, I can go to him with any questions I have knowing he will be happy to help. Cant say enough how happy we are with everything. I certainly recommend A&S and TJ to anyone looking at building, upgrading or servicing their pool
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsSpecial thanks to Gary Heuring, Project Manager & Jason Annibali, Design Consultant. Both were extremely knowledgeable & provided timely updates & communication throughout the entire pool construction process. Both were a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Gary & Jason and Anthony & Sylvan.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIn December of 2019, my husband and I made the decision to install an in ground pool. We chose Anthony & Sylvan Pools because of their outstanding reputation. The initial stages of the project however, did not go smoothly. Our salesperson either left or was fired and our original project manager resigned. We were stalled. Fortunately, once Bob Hoke was assigned as our project manager things changed. He maintained frequent contact and kept the balance of the construction on schedule. He communicated with our landscape contractor so that nothing was delayed. Bob worked hard to ensure that we had a useable pool for our summer of quarantine. He continues to check in periodically to make sure that all is working well. I can recommend Anthony & Sylvan Pools based on my experience with Bob Hoke
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThey installed concrete pool.My filter motor lasted 17 yrs before I replaced it.All contractors performed without any issues.No one builds pools better.I had heard of issues with other pool companies but knew Sylven name.
- Mr. Contractor IncI used Mr Contractor in 2017 for a back wall stucco nightmare and they went above and beyond, so I called them again when my sidewalk needed repair and they did not disappoint. They removed the old concrete, cleaned out the tree roots and debris (the cause of the issue) that an old contractor had left behind and poured the new sidewalk. They were thorough with great attention to detail. Beautiful work by their finisher. I highly recommend Mr Contractor
- Bowen Contracting IncThe team was professional and did very good work. There was no mess after the project was finished — just a nice deck to enjoy.
Concrete Repair Contractors in New Castle
- Business Description:Our goal at G&V Construction Services Inc is to offer quality work at affordable prices. We take great pride in our work, and put our customers first all of the time. Customer service is something we take very serious at G&V. We want each and every one of our customers to be satisfied with the work we provide. We will work one-on-one with all customers on any project, small or large! Please give us a call today for a free estimate. Award winning. Additional DBA - G and V Construction Services..Recent Review:nothing happened. I did not receive a cost estimate.\robert w.
- Business Description:R. S. Widdoes & Son, Inc. is a veteran owned, full-service, quality oriented, award winning, licensed, bonded and insured, concrete, masonry and general contractor; serving the Delaware and Southeastern Pennsylvania area. We serve residential, commercial and industrial customers with a steadfast devotion to quality; we work directly for homeowners, facility/property managers, other trade contractors, construction managers, architects, engineers, etc., providing the highest level of workmanshi..Recent Review:Mike, Marc and their crew were great. They came on time and completed the job in 3 days. They cleaned up everyday. They did a really good job with the concrete and they paid attention to details to make sure everything looked perfect. They also took the time to answer any questions that I had. I would recommend them to my family and friendsMichael L.
- Business Description:I am a leading Delaware Decorative Concrete Contractor since 2017. I’m a fully-certified professional ready to tackle anything from commercial construction projects to minor repair jobs. I know that dealing with all those mundane remodeling tasks can get pretty stressful, but I’m here to take the load off your shoulders. I’m fueled by my commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure clients are fully satisfied with my work. Get in touch with me today for a free consultation. ..Recent Review:It went great and I would definitely hire him again. I would recommend him as well.Robert M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated, Pellicore is the leading producer of ready-mixed concrete, paving and construction services. Since 1957, Pellicore Concrete has worked to be the preferred source of quality construction products and services for a wide variety of contractors, businesses, government agencies, municipalities, and homeowners. From the parks you play in, to the sidewalks you travel, you can count on the Pellicore Concrete team to deliver quality products and projects in a timely, safe and..Recent Review:Called 3 concrete companies. Pellicore first to respond and ended up giving me the best price. Easy decision. Joe Pellicore could not be easier to work with. Great dude and great worker. The whole crew was great. Highly recommend to EVERYONBrian S.
- Business Description:JR Paving & Construction Co, Inc will build and design your driveway, all finished concrete curbs, and walkways. JR Paving & Construction Co, Inc has purchased more equipment and hired the right crew to service the entire tri county area. We are one of the few licensed and bonded paving contractors in the tri county area also servicing New Jersey and Delaware for commercial projects. We are family owned and operated. Our commitment is to provide you with a cost effective solution for your asp..Recent Review:It went without a hitch! JR and Joe were responsive, timely, personable, informative, eager to please, flexible in adjusting to our schedule and preferences. Crew was polite and conscientious about cleanup. All aspects of work were very high qualityFrank B.
- Business Description:Proudly serving the entire Delaware Valley in all aspects of masonry restoration.Recent Review:Denis and his work are the best! He is professional, communicative, reliable, and all of his work has been reasonably priced. He has repaired several masonry issues on my house, and all of his work has been high quality - both in terms of thoroughness and attention to detail. Your home is in good hands with himVictoria C.
- Business Description:Office # 302-383-1011 With experience dating back to the early 2000s, Takats & Son has been the go- to concrete specialists in our area! Meeting your needs in anything to do with stamped or broomed concrete driveways, walkways, patios, porches & so much more!! Residential and light commercial. We are a family owned business were we take pride in going the extra mile to make sure our customers are more than happy with the product they receive. Check out our services offered and call or click t..Recent Review:They were very nice and completed the job in a timely matter. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to family and friends.Leroy V.
- Business Description:Local company located in Bridgiville, we offer Hardscape & Masonry services. We take special care from beginning to end so that the quality of work is as high as possible!Recent Review:Took longer than expected to even get the pavers delivered. I can look passed that because of Covid. But when they said they would start our project on a certain date but never showed up and never called, we were irritated. Two weeks later our project was started and I must say I was very happy with the design, much nicer than what I had envisioned. The problems: 1. they used our old, rusted, existing edging and installed it 2 inches higher than the pavers. One of the owners even said it shouldn’t have been used. When we asked them to come back and fix it, again they never showed when they said they would. When it was finally done with the proper edging they never filled in the space between the pavers and edging with sand. We are just going to finish it ourselves. 2. They tore up our front yard by getting their truck stuck and then driving their skid over the same area over and over even after my husband asked them to not drive in the middle of the yard but along the property line. 3. Trash was left everywhere. Water bottles thrown in the flower beds and one guy left his lunch trash in our front yard. 4. Our contract included power washing and sealing existing pavers. They didn’t do one of the areas and said they would do it in the morning because we told them we were having company at 2:00. Finally showed up at 4:00. It was nice sitting on the porch with our company listening to a leaf blower and power washerLinda P.
- Business Description:Fully licensed and insured contractor. Concrete, asphalt, stamped concrete, masonry, brick, block and stone pointing. Residential and commercial.Recent Review:It went very well. Adam is extremely responsive and was on site for all work. He worked well with my general contractor, and his crew (same guys each time) was clean and courteous. The nature of the work meant that his crew had to be here on 3 separate occasions as other construction tasks unfolded. In spite of that challenge, Adam was able to consistently meet my timing needs. Very satisfied with the end resultTimothy & Linda B.
- Business Description:Concrete Color & Stamps, LLC. We are the premier full service concrete company in South Jersey. Serving all areas of New Jersey. Our experienced team guarantee clean and prompt service. We make everlasting impressions.... Our services include Hardscape creation, Concrete maintenance and Design. Our experienced Masons guarantee clean, prompt service. Concrete Color & Stamps, LLC offers a wide variety of services for both commercial and residential concrete. Imagine concrete flooring and paving..Recent Review:Crew was extremely meticulous to details. They were very neat and accommodating as we live in a development that has a lawn service. They moved all of their equipment to allow for the landscapers to do the lawn workbruce c.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Delaware City
- Carneys Point
- Penns Grove
- Saint Georges
- Chadds Ford
concrete contractors in New Castle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A and M Landscaping LLC500 N. 4th St
Vineland, New Jersey
- A blast from the Pats15 c retreat rd
Southampton, New Jersey
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A Plus Basement Waterproofing Inc.899 West Maple Drive
- A Vision For You Home Improvements3619 Sepviva st
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- A.W. Miller Masonry Inc122 LYNDHURST AVE
- AAA Hardscaping102 Lockart Plaza
- Abdo General Contractor1124 Carpenter St
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- ABSOLUTE BEST REMODELING by NJ Construction2126 Friendship St.
- ABX Contracting121 Trotter Drive West
- ACC Landscape Design1 Cedar Grove Rd
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
- Adonis Homes INC401 Bloomfield Dr Ste 1
West Berlin, New Jersey
- ADR SERVICES INC353 Camer Dr
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey
- Agron Construction10154 Bustleton Avenue
- Airtight Design Advanced Waterproofing6909 Collins Ave
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- AJD Designs102 Taggart drive
- AL MUHSINUN CONSTRUCTION LLCP.O. Box 5792
- ALBERT G CIPOLLONI JR INC, CONCRETE719 HIGHLAND AVE
- Alberto General Contracting260 Laveer St
- Alfonso Sanbe Construction1207 Butler Street
- All & 1 Construction601 Berkley Street
Camden, New Jersey
- All American Paving & Sealcoating LLC328 Gordon Dr
- all seasons outdoor homenomicsPO Box 15224
- ALL-CORE DRILLING COPO Box 12863
- Ambrus Company LLCPO Box 27
- American Pool Concepts LLC920 Woodbourne road
- Ameriseal Contractors Inc.2727 Philmont Avenue 305
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- Anglin Construction873 Salem Church Road
- ANS Construction LLC18 Reisling Place
Swedesboro, New Jersey
- Anthony Dambro General Contractor Inc2513 Fisher Ct
- ANTHONY J PINI MASONARY2 Ocheltree Dr.
- ANTHONY LANDSCAPES1733 DURHAM RD
New Hope, Pennsylvania
- ANTHONY TARTAGLIONE5223 N 4TH ST
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- APM Masonry & Construction526 West Oak Lane
- Aqua Clean Professional Pressure Washing1620 Tuckerstown Rd
- Arcanum Stoneworks409 Highgrove Ln
- Architectural Concrete Design3001 New Falls Rd
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Armando's Stone Work Inc428 E Maple st
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- ARROW PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING1813 E CORNWALL ST
- Artisan Hardscape and Paving LLC249 Grand Street
Trenton, New Jersey
- ATB Driveway & Concrete
New caste , Delaware
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- Atlantic Green Pro26 Brentwood Dr
Burlington, New Jersey
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- avantgarde home improvements2828 brighton pl
- AW Viohl Contracting LLC950 Ridge Road B2
- A and M Landscaping LLC
- B & B Basement Waterproofing1767 Laurel Ave
- B & T masonry and concrete 15 Hazelwood Dr
- BALDASSARI LANDSCAPING214 MIAMI DR
- BARTHOLOMEW CONCRETE3460 Trewigtown Rd
- Bas Hardwood Floors1703 Grant Rd
- Basement King LLC5937 Castor Ave
- Basement Pros Inc-Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold Remediation569 Walther Rd
- Basement Systems USA2092 E Old Philadelphia Rd
- Basement Waterproofing Specialists127 2nd Ave
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- BBC Exteriors & Paving LLC295 E Swedesford Rd Ste 179
- BedRock Siteworks LLC461 Old Wilmington Rd
- Beltrans renovations11 maguire st
- Ben's Paving216 Allendale Rd
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
- best price concrete820 Cobble Creek Curv
- Blasco general contractor llc4806 n franklin st
- Boates Brothers General ContractingPO Box 1368
- Boss Crete5483 deer path ln
- BRADLEY & SONS DESIGNER CONST1 TAMMIE DR
- Brandywine Home & Garden Creations LLC492 N. Mill Rd.
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- Bravo Landscaping1829 Saw Mill Dr
- Brent Frank Restoration1270 Kay Drive East
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Brickhouse Masonry and Concrete Concepts603 Linda Ln
- Briley Stone Masonry3029 Bowlarama Dr.
New Castle, Delaware
- Broad Street Contracting1113 Wharton Street
- Bromwell Construction Company LLC310 Falco Drive Unit A
- Buckleys Painting Custom Carpentry4304 Marple St
- Bucks County Professional Window Cleaning LLC328 Devon Rd
Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
- Building Memories Custom Contractors1437 Byberry Rd
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Building Services And Construction265 Sharp Rd
Evesham, New Jersey
- Bulldog Masonry4025 Hartel Ave
- Burgess & Son, LLC6 Centauri Ave
Sewell, New Jersey
- Burns Masonry & Construction62 gravel pike
- Burrell Landscaping4005 E. Chester Dr.
- B & B Basement Waterproofing
- C&C Plastering140 Greenwood Avenue
- C.L.Fitzgerald Contractors21n.3rd st.
- C.M.D. Construction122 woodland ave
Barrington, New Jersey
- CADILLAC CONTRACTING1164 Horseshoe Pike
- Canning Masonry100 Janet Ln
- Cannon Concrete908 w rt 130
Burlington, New Jersey
- Capstone Property Services LLC1 W Walnut Ave
Merchantville, New Jersey
- Carmen General Contracting2623 S. Darien St.
- C&C Plastering