For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in New Castle, DE
There are 74 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in New Castle
- Top Notch Home Construction LLCJessie and Jake from Top Notch are skilled craftsmen who show up as scheduled, adjust plans to address consumer needs, complete work on time, communicate throughout the project, and maintain a clean worksite. They are friendly, reliable and reasonably priced. We feel very fortunate to have found them and highly recommend them
- Bryan's Handyman & Home Improvement ServiceWe had just come off of a super bad experience with another contractor. In fact, they were supposed to do the work we hired Bryan to do! Our experience with Bryan could not have been more different. Professional, fair, reasonable, realistic. We break a lot of stuff and will definitely be using him again
- Dave's Handyman ServicesRequested a quote from Dave through Angi and he called me only a few hours later. He came out the next day and completed the job in a timely fashion. He was professional, very responsive, and called when he was on his way. Would recommend Dave for handyman services.
- Mr. Contractor IncWhen a big chimney collapsed on my house, my first call was to 911. One of the next was to Mr. Contractor. My house wouldn’t still be here if it wasn’t for his expertise, crew and persistence—roofing, floors, plumbing, structural engineering, carpenters, painters, masons, electrical, heating and more. Ken Spector was always in touch. He always returned phone calls and answered every concern. Absolutely outstanding service and work
- Your Neighborhood Handyman LLCJerry installed new shelving in a bedroom closet for me. He did an outstanding job. Jerry also kept in touch with me to confirm the date he was doing the work, reviewing his notes with me for accuracy and for purchasing materials. He was efficient and came on the day/time that we agreed to. Great experience working with Jerry
- John Elliott General ContractorI have used John for years now, everything from a large kitchen remodel, installing new hardwoods, to smaller jobs like this one. He (and his son Bryan) always do a great job. I have come to particularly enjoy his honest input. He will make suggestions that produce a better outcome for me, even if it will end up making him less money
- Tudisco HandymanCalled scheduled appt. to remove and install range hood. Discussed his rate. Arrived on time asked questions about job and started working. Finished in reasonable amount of time. Professional. We were very satisfied
- Doctor Fix-it LLCThey did an exceptional job the new vinyl railings and storm door really added to the beauty of my home The railings are stronger and will outlast the wrought iron they replaced the storm door is something we have wanted to add for a while we are extremely pleased with the product quality and installation Keith and his work are top notch and we have hired him for other repairs that we need don
- JSL Unlimited ServiceJohn was very professional and provided excellent customer service. I was kept informed of everything that needed to be done. He showed up on time and made sure to cleanup his work area. I have more work that needs to be done and JSL Unlimited is who I plan on calling.
- JSL Unlimited ServiceJohn was on time and did an excellent job. Most importantly the price was reasonable and within my budget.
Handymen in New Castle
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:At Handyman & Home Repairs etc. we take pride in your experience. I offer Handy man service that I pride I change door knobs kitchen and bathroom faucets toilets ,light fixtures, light switches,replace outlets,drywall repairs, interior painting, replace garbage disposal and moreRecent Review:I was quoted $200 to repair a 4x4 section of drywall in the ceiling of my kitchen. He only used tarp/plastic on the floor of my kitchen, but not on my counter tops, so when he was finished there was a fine dust over my kitchen tops. I did not notice until the next day that the spackle/mud used was bumpy, uneven, and did not blend in with the rest of the ceiling (I am not speaking to the color, mearly the surface topology, 01/21/19). I asked him to correct it, and he agreed. I had also given him another job, a bathroom vanity replacement. (quoted $100, have not paid). The next time he came (01/25/19), he attempted to sand the area but concluded that it needed to be respackled, sanded, and painted. I have attached a picture of the ceiling as the contractor left it. The vanity replacement was also not complete. The contractor said that he would return to finish the job. It's been about 10 days since I had word from him. The contractor said he had some car trouble and would let me know about coming to finish the work by the end of this last weekend. He is not returning my calls or my text messagesJohn V.
- Business Description:'Complete handyman services including Windows, Siding, & Roofing problems including blown off shingles, patches. Gutter cleaning. No job is too small.Recent Review:concrete mortar, door repair and shutter replacementJeff U.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of professional handyman experience, we can address any residential handyman service needs you may have.Recent Review:FRANK & HIS TEAM DID AN EXCELLENT JOB AT OUR HOME IN BARNEGAT. OUR TILE FLOORS WERE REGROUTED & LOOK LIKE NEW. HE ALSO DID POWERWASHING & CEMENT WORK ON A PORCH AT MY SISTERS HOME IN LITTLE EGG HARBOR. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND FRANK & HIS TEAM. 5 ****Robert S.
- Business Description:FROM CORVETTES TO TOILETS - WE DO IT ALL! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Handyman Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! *10% MILITARY DISCOUNT!* *You may also reach us at: 302-985-1274Recent Review:It was excellent. Han-D-J (John) was punctual and handled everything professionally. All work was done to our satisfaction. His pricing is among the lowest I found when comparing rates of other local handyman services. I am a repeat customer of Han-D-J and would strongly recommend him to prospective customers looking for handyman servicesOliver C.
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman work! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was great, they did everything just the way I want it done.Zack H.
- Business Description:With over 8 years of handyman experience, I am here to address any handyman projects, assembly jobs, TV mounts you may have. If you have a question about a job, give me a call.Recent Review:I had a “honey do” list since my husband passed last year. He was a carpenter so I was used to quality work. Seb’s work was just as good as my husband would do it and faster.Ms. Patricia B.
- Business Description:We can take care of anything for you from landscaping to roofing. Our main goal is customer satisfaction and we always make sure everything is done right! We feel we can conquer almost any feat in this industry. In keeping with this mission, we offer a wide variety of services. No job is too big or small, as we treat each project with the same meticulous attention to detail. Please call us today to schedule your appointment - (703) 717-861Recent Review:Val came out and took the time to figure out the problem. Excellent, superb work. Took his time, courteous and they do good work. He knows his stuff!Ephraim S.
- Business Description:We work within your budget. We do not sub-contract any of our work out. We do all the work ourselves. This is how we can keep our pricing down and we do not need special promotions.Recent Review:I didn’t get anything done this time.Ronald B.
- Business Description:JSM has over 10 years of moving, hauling and transportation services experience. So we are able to meet your needs...A small move of goods to a storage facility, a campus move, a full office or residential move, commercial move, and everything in between. The JSM team understands that your belongs are precious to you. Your furniture, household goods and other fragile items will be handled with care and we we will treat your items as if they were our own. So consider JSM Transport & Hauling f..Recent Review:Fantastic! Great guys. Got right down to buisness. Great negotiations and great communication!Kevin M.
Deals in New Castle for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Delaware City
- Carneys Point
- Penns Grove
- Saint Georges
- Chadds Ford
handyman services in New Castle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Creation Construction103 Adams Ave
Mantua, New Jersey
- 19817 Farland Way
- 1st Capital Construction3029 Longshore Ave
- 1st State Custom Painting Co.596 old Baltimore pike
- 1st State Pest & Home Services709 Rothwell Dr
- 24/7 Rise Inc.23rd & Jackson Streets
- 3R Construction LLC118 Hughes Ave
- 5 Stars Service10-A Saint Asaph's Rd
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
- 1 Creation Construction
- A blast from the Pats15 c retreat rd
Southampton, New Jersey
- A E Quesenberry Carpentry LLC1012 Stanton Rd
- A Helping Hand Clean Out Services and Estate Sales411 Ave O
- A Master Builders1206 Taft Ave
West Deptford, New Jersey
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A Safe At Home Babyproofing Co631 Croft Dr
- A to Z Home Repair615 Artis Dr
- A Vision For You Home Improvements3619 Sepviva st
- A&M Painting & Home Improvement20 Charles Ln
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- A+ Improvements3309 Johns Ct
- A-1 Repairs and Installations5700 Plymouth Ave
- A-1 Star Carpentry LLC7900 Stenton Ave Apt 105
- A-K CUSTOM INTERIORS2011 N Howard St
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- A.N.D Contractors1 Rambleton Dr
New Castle, Delaware
- Abe Kotbi Home Improvments737 Cedar Hill Rd
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- Above and Beyond Remodeling L.L.C.818 East Abington Avenue
- ABPH Co.#5 Devon Ln.
- Abstract Home Improvements13049 Dorothy Dr
- ABX Contracting121 Trotter Drive West
- Access Plus910 Allen Drive
- Active Hammer Home Improvements, LLC121 DeSilvio Dr
Sicklerville, New Jersey
- Advanced Window Cleaning LLC360 Moore Rd
- Agron Construction10154 Bustleton Avenue
- AJ Perri1162 Pine Brook Rd
Eatontown, New Jersey
- AJ Surman Company422 kennebec rd
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Al Vitro Handyman Home Svc Inc5 LINCOLN AVE
- Al's Mechanical17 Surrey Drive
- Alex Exspress529 N Bancroft Pkwy
- Alfonso Sanbe Construction1207 Butler Street
- All about contracting 10 Hadco Rd
- All Around Homes325 West Upper Ferry Rd
Ewing, New Jersey
- All Furniture Services® Repair & Restoration - NY144 Simonson Avenue
Staten Island, New York
- All Handy Services138 Gordon Pl
- all seasons outdoor homenomicsPO Box 15224
- all services346 hurst st
- All Trades Combined, Inc.130 green st
- Allen brothers cleaning/handyman services 515 W 42ND ST
New York, New York
- Alleva Painting & General Contractor110 Hillside Dr
Spring City, Pennsylvania
- Alphamax General Contractors3 Virginia Trl
Medford, New Jersey
- American Choice Installations3217 morrell ave
- American Craftsmen LLCPO Box 4870
- Ametech2129 Borbeck Ave
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- Andersonpros321 N Pleasantview Road
- ANDREW MOZINO REALTOR LLC405 Boxwood rd.
- Angela B. Vasquez1720 Pennsylvania Ave
Cape May, New Jersey
- Angelo the Handyman3540 Drumore Dr
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- Apex Painting Contractors1402 burlington avenue
Delanco, New Jersey
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Newark1040 S Chapel St
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Pennsauken2902 Haddonfield Rd
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Rio1119 route 47 south
Rio grande, New Jersey
- Apura501 Hudson Pl
Edgewater, New Jersey
- Aqua Pro3580 witte st
- AR Contractors 376 Marion Ave
Westville, New Jersey
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Artisan Hardscape and Paving LLC249 Grand Street
Trenton, New Jersey
- Artisan Interiors & Exteriors
- ASH Pressure Washing25 Sand Hill Rd
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- ATR Custom Painting & Construction Management10065 Sandmeyer Ln. 404w
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- avantgarde home improvements2828 brighton pl
- Avenarius Construction Company Inc23 Tammie Dr
- AW Viohl Contracting LLC950 Ridge Road B2
- A blast from the Pats
- B & B Basement Waterproofing1767 Laurel Ave
- B & E Roofing & Remodeling LLC174A E Main St
- B and F Drywall 102 Clinton St
Delaware City, Delaware
- b&c cleaning service616 w roosevelt blvd
- B. Shure LLCP.O. Box 1394
Merchantville, New Jersey
- B. Urbano Home Remodeling & Repair182 Gillespie Ave
- B2U Preventive Maintenance Services3400 Red Lion Rd
- Bansaz Construction602 Greenview Dr
- BarrNone ConstructionPO Box 5532
- Bayard Remodeling873 Linnaen Ter NW
Port Charlotte, Florida
- Bayview Construction1171 Bayview Rd
- bear builders203 Hamilton St
Delaware City, Delaware
- Beltrans renovations11 maguire st
- best price concrete820 Cobble Creek Curv
- Best-N-Bucks101 W, Prospect Ave 1
- Bill Carr & SonsP.O. Box 63
Shiloh, New Jersey
- Blessed Touch Car Care/ Handyman Service
- Blue Collar Building Contractors1111 Naamans Creek Rd
Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania
- Blue Ox Painting203 Highland View Drive
Lincoln University, Pennsylvania
- Brady General Contracting Services501 Essex Ave
- Brandywine Historic Services1277 Steelville Road
- Brandywine Home & Garden Creations LLC492 N. Mill Rd.
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- Brecht HandyMan506 Foxwood Lane
- Brent Frank Restoration1270 Kay Drive East
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- B & B Basement Waterproofing
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in New Castle, DE?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in New Castle, DE?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.