The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in New Castle, DE
There are 33 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in New Castle
- Henry's PavingExtremely pleased with the job that Henry & his crew did. Removed old asphalt where it was unstable, dug out all the edges and replaced with new asphalt over the complete driveway. Henry was at the job site all day and they cleaned up well before leaving.
- Joe Connolly PavingJoe and his men were great. They did a fantastic job. They were neat, respectful and professional. He was great to deal with. From the very first call to get a quote, he was timely in his response. He called when he said he was going to call! That’s not always the case with contractors. The finished job was fantastic! I highly recommend joe Connolly paving. You won’t be sorry
- Joe Connolly PavingJoe came to us highly recommended from 3 neighbors. He met with us, listened to our concerns about drainage, and explained to us how he was going to lay out the new driveway so that water runs away from the house. When it came time to do the job, he always arrived on time and wrapped things up right when he said it would. We are very happy with the outcome. The driveway looks great and I can already tell that the drainage issue has been resolved
- Joe Connolly PavingJoe Connolly Paving was great. We had a tree root that caused significant damage to our driveway. It was crumbling badly, and the entire driveway needed to be excavated and redone. They showed up on time and did a great job!
- Joe Connolly PavingFrom start to finish Joe and his crew did an excellent job replacing our driveway. Our old driveway was 34 years old and crumbling. Joe gave us a reasonable estimate, explained the process and answered all our questions. They were on time to do our driveway . They took their time and were meticulous in doing our drain/ driveway right which took two full days. We are very happy with the results. No more puddles and mud in our driveway
- Joe Connolly PavingIt went great. Joe and his team were on the job for two of the hottest and most humid days at the end of August 2021. They were professional at all times and put in a great driveway. We are thrilled with how it turned out and highly recommend Joe Connolly Paving.
- Joe Connolly PavingWe found Joe Connolly Paving through Angie based on the reviews. Joe Connolly gave us a clear explanation of what needed to be done and a firm estimate cost estimate. He held to the schedule as quoted, and performed the work expertly. We highly recommend Joe Connolly Paving.
- Joe Connolly PavingI obtained several quotes to repave a cracking driveway heaped up by tree roots. Joe gave a ballpark quote based on google satellite images, then followed up with a formal written quote. It wasn't the lowest quote, nor the highest, but had the best warranty. The work was done over 1 1/2 days, with Joe and his team on site. They were friendly, accomodating, appreciative, and a joy to interact with. Too early to tell about the long term result, but time will tell. My only complaint is that we had to wait 3 months for the work, because he is in high demand. I can see why. Thanks Joe, Nick, and Eric
- J Stewart PavingJ. Stewart Paving removed my old driveway and laid down a new asphalt one in about 3 hours. The asphalt thickness is 2.5" and the driveway size is 10' x 40'. The results look very good.
- Joe Connolly PavingJoe and his team did a terrific job. He clearly explained the process in advance, arrived on time when expected, was very thorough, friendly and professional and completed the job on time. My driveway looks brand new and beautiful. I have high standards & expectations, and Joe exceeded them. I would recommend Joe to anyone whose driveway is in need of repair/replacement
Driveway Pavers in New Castle
- Business Description:All American Paving & Sealcoating is a paving contractor specializing in commercial and residential asphalt and concrete services. We are your dependable paving contractor. We employ a team of well trained and experience professionals that will provide you with the best service possible. Our wide verity of services and knowledge is always put to good use when designing, installing or maintaining your project needs. Founded in Downingtown Pa, we are family owned and operated. We take pride in ..Recent Review:George and his crew are, without a doubt, the best company I have ever worked with. I have a rather large driveway with some tricky aspects to it. Once the weather cooperated they showed up early and go the job done. They were professional, courteous and very skilled. They knocked it our of the park for my family and I. We can finally enjoy our basketball court and our youngest can actually ride his big wheel. I couldn’t possibly recommend this company anymore. The price and quality of work seemed a mismatch in my favor. Cheers to George and his crew for giving us a driveway that we will enjoy for years to come. Will absolutely be using them for seal coating in a yearMichael C.
- Business Description:USA Paving LLC is by your side when you need paving services. Whether you need your driveway repaired or a new one installed you can trust us! We are in Exton, PA and serve nearby areas! Asphalt Contractor, Asphalt Company, Asphalt Service, Paving Service, Driveways Lionville, PA, Frazer, PA, Malvern, PA, West Chester, PA, Downingtown, PRecent Review:I’ve never left a negative review for any services so I’m sorry this has to be my first. We had our driveway repaved and made wider in March 2020 with USA paving. Vinny and his team were initially very responsive, fairly priced and were able to prioritize our job at the start of yet pandemic. They showed up on time, worked quickly and efficiently. At first glance it seemed to be a job well done. About a month in (April) we noticed a seam as well as cracks and holes in some parts of the driveway (Vinny warned of this at the end of the job but told us to call and he would come by to take care of right away). NOT TRUE! I have been calling Vinny since April and he tells me he will “come by this weekend” to check things out but never shows. I follow up via call/text and get no response. Recently a fungus/mushroom started growing in certain pockets of the driveway underneath - leaving lumps, cracks and holes. It’s a hazard bc my kids and I often trip over the raised areas. My husband has called Vinny to address several times and again he doesn’t show up or respond. I know Vinny could not foresee all of our issues but we paid him 5k in March for a new driveway and it looks worse than our old one. He assured us he would fix any issues that came up and he has not. We now have to start all over with another company and spend god knows how much to fix this mess. Vinny and USA paving do not stand by their word or their work so i would not recommend their servicesChristina C.
- Business Description:We at McKenzie Paving Inc. are your local paving contractor serving Kent and Sussex Counties. We serve all your local towns like: Dover, Camden, Seaford, Laurel, Georgetown, Rehoboth Beach, Milford, Milton, Bethany, Bridgeville and surrounding areas. We specialize in asphalt paving services for commercial and residential clients. We provided services such as Driveways, parking lots, new construction, patching and repairs, resurfacing, and rural roads. Our team is skilled and experienced and w..Recent Review:Very good work was done fast effectively and professionallytrey l.
- Business Description:Give us a call today for your paving/concrete driveway needs.
- Business Description:For over 30 years, Evans Paving has been family-owned and operated. We are fully licensed and insured, and references are available upon request. All of our work is guaranteed! We serve DE, PA, NJ and MD areas. We specialize in new asphalt driveways and parking lots.We also cater to corporate franchises - multiple locations. Additional phones - (302) 235-2200, (302) 376-6300, (800) 980-0010 Additional DBA - William B Evans Contracting. Award winningRecent Review:I was promptly provided an estimate and I gave the go-ahead to do the work. I was told I'd be put on the schedule, but since they were a bit behind, it would be a month or so. I called twice - at one month, then two months, and continued to be told they had gotten behind in work. I ended up getting the work done by others but it's now been four months since I approved the estimate and Evans has still not called me about scheduling the workChristopher H.
- Business Description:Full-Service paving company with 3 generations of paving family owned and operated. Commercial, residential & industrial! All work done by owner. Since 1993, we’ve acquired a solid reputation as the go to company for asphalt maintenance & masonry. From parking lots to driveways, we specialize in all aspects of residential & commercial paving and masonry including drainage, sealcoating, interlocking pavers, and stone work. We are fully licensed and insured and members of the Better Business Bu..Recent Review:Ben and his crew was very professional. Ben reached out to me within the day I called to give me a quote. Arrived at the time giving to me to perform work and got it all done in just one day. I will definitely hire bens paving again in the near future for other asphalt projectsTED E.
- Business Description:Serving Pa&De for all your residential, commercial, or industrial paving needs. From asphalt Paving to tar and chip, Evans Paving does it all at prices you can afford. We even offer seal coating services, and are able to complete projects of all sizes. Give us a call and you'll see why we're Delaware's preferred paving contractor. Proudly serving Kent County Delaware - New Castle County, Delaware County and Chester County,Pa Contact us today for your free estimate for all of your paving and s..Recent Review:They came back and made everything good very happyJames P.
- Business Description:Since 1982, S&G Asphalt Service has served home and business owners with superior quality asphalt paving and sealcoating services. As a local leader in the industry for more than three decades, our team of experienced paving contractors take pride in the work we do, going the extra mile to exceed your expectations. Whether it's sealcoating a short driveway or paving a large parking lot, our attention to detail, personable customer service, and dedication to perfection are always present. As a..Recent Review:Very well. All workers were fast and knew their jobs.Jerry L.
- Business Description:JR Paving & Construction Co, Inc will build and design your driveway, all finished concrete curbs, and walkways. JR Paving & Construction Co, Inc has purchased more equipment and hired the right crew to service the entire tri county area. We are one of the few licensed and bonded paving contractors in the tri county area also servicing New Jersey and Delaware for commercial projects. We are family owned and operated. Our commitment is to provide you with a cost effective solution for your asp..Recent Review:It went without a hitch! JR and Joe were responsive, timely, personable, informative, eager to please, flexible in adjusting to our schedule and preferences. Crew was polite and conscientious about cleanup. All aspects of work were very high qualityFrank B.
- Business Description:When you need a reliable paving contractor that will get the job done on time, and within budget, call Whites Custom Paving in New Castle, DE. The asphalt contractors at White's Custom Paving specialize in sealcoating, parking lot paving, subdivision street paving, apartment complex paving, driveway installation, shopping center paving, warehouse and loading dock paving, park paving, athletic field paving, tennis court paving and installation, cold milling, asphalt and concrete patchingRecent Review:Just as planned. They did what they said they would do. Finished area looks great along with clean up. Highly recommend! Thanks againRobert M.
Deals in New Castle for Driveway Pavers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Delaware City
- Carneys Point
- Penns Grove
- Saint Georges
- Chadds Ford
driveway paving contractors in New Castle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Paving Inc349 Washington St
- 5 Star Paving Inc
- A and M Landscaping LLC500 N. 4th St
Vineland, New Jersey
- A blast from the Pats15 c retreat rd
Southampton, New Jersey
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- A1 Line Painting135 Arden Rd
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- Advanced Resurfacing SystemsPO Box 481
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- AJ Perri1162 Pine Brook Rd
Eatontown, New Jersey
- ALBERT G CIPOLLONI JR INC, CONCRETE719 HIGHLAND AVE
- ALBERT'S PAVING294 RUEBUCK RD
Clear Brook, Virginia
- Alex Evans Asphalt Paving LLC827 Sparrow Ln
- Alfonso Sanbe Construction1207 Butler Street
- All American Paving & Sealcoating LLC328 Gordon Dr
- All Out Sealcoat1203 Fairview Ave
- American Roadway Contractors513 Greenwood Ave
MAPLE SHADE, New Jersey
- Ameriseal Contractors Inc.2727 Philmont Avenue 305
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- ANS Construction LLC18 Reisling Place
Swedesboro, New Jersey
- ANTHONY LANDSCAPES1733 DURHAM RD
New Hope, Pennsylvania
- APM construction1302 Gibson Rd
- Artisan Hardscape and Paving LLC249 Grand Street
Trenton, New Jersey
- ATB Driveway & Concrete
New caste , Delaware
- Atlas Paving & Seal Coating125 E Lancaster Ave
- A and M Landscaping LLC
- Barajas Construction LLC
- BBC Exteriors & Paving LLC295 E Swedesford Rd Ste 179
- Ben's Paving216 Allendale Rd
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Black Rock Paving & Sealcoating Inc347 Howell School Rd
- Boates Brothers General ContractingPO Box 1368
- Brandywine Seal Coat1919 Marsh Rd
- Bromwell Construction Company LLC310 Falco Drive Unit A
- Bucks County Professional Window Cleaning LLC328 Devon Rd
Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
- Building Services And Construction265 Sharp Rd
Evesham, New Jersey
- Barajas Construction LLC
- C.A.C. Paving & Sealcoating7820 Locust Valley Rd
- C.L.Fitzgerald Contractors21n.3rd st.
- Carmen General Contracting2623 S. Darien St.
- Carter Wilson Group, LLC64 Willis Drive
Trenton, New Jersey
- Casa Bella Builders Inc3205 Bristol Dr
- Chucks Paving1783 Orchard Ave
Trenton, New Jersey
- Common Structure LLC4103 Unruh St
- Complete Asphalt16 Lenape Way
Honey Brook, Pennsylvania
- Conseal solutions inc2180 S Easton Rd
- Contractors United Together1220 N 60 st
- Criscuolo Concrete5200 Hilltop Drive Apt. H-5
- Crumbock Home Improvements106 Dubois Ave.
West Deptford, New Jersey
- CSI Group International Inc575 Route 73 N Bldg C Suite 4
West Berlin, New Jersey
- CTC Contracting2109 Biddle Street
- C.A.C. Paving & Sealcoating
- D Mallozzi Concrete & Blacktop2902 Pickertown Rd
- Dallas Brothers Monster Paving669 Tennis Ave
- Danh Carpentry3926 I St
- Davis Line Striping64 pheasant lane
- DeLeon Excavating & Construction2140 Saucon Ave
- Delpa Builders10 King Ave
New Castle, Delaware
- Diaz Concrete
New caste , Delaware
- DiSabatino Landscaping471 B and O Ln
- DLS Builders LLC1048 Gap Rd
- Do Dat Seal Coating and Paving Co6023 EDGE AVE.
- Donaghue Landscaping2117 Oak Street
- DONE RIGHT ROOFING & PAVING1001 BERLIN RD
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Driveway sealing - Chynesky Sealcoating18 Hearthside road
- D Mallozzi Concrete & Blacktop
- FEH Global Construction4 Juniper Lane
Sicklerville, New Jersey
- FINNERTY LANDSCAPING510 E BARNARD ST 17
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- First State Driveway SealcoatingP.O. Box 7286
- Fisher Property Maintenance LLC88 Springer Rd
Bridgeport, New Jersey
- FJP Services IncPO Box 465
- Francis X White Builders Inc1605 White Oak Rd
- FEH Global Construction
- G&V Construction Services IncPO Box 1383
- Gambacorta Construction Consulting4617 Ethel Circle
- Garnet Homes2002 Renaissance Blvd, Suite 270
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Garnet Valley Property Maintenance1453 Garnet Mine Rd
Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania
- GEM Home Maintenance174 Nassau St. Ste 204
Princeton, New Jersey
- Greenstone GardensPO Box 657
- Griffin Asphalt Maintenance Co922 S. Woodbourne Road Suite 220
- Griz Labor
- Gtm Landscaping Inc12712 Cabell Rd.
- G&V Construction Services Inc
- H Parker Paving1950 Butler Pike
- H&H Paving Llc106 Echo Rd
- Hallmark Remodelers2417 Welsh Rd
- HD Services, LLC1 Clover Lane
- Henry's Asphalt Paving Co LLC6 White Birth Park
Hampton, New Jersey
- HomeCrafters Inc20 Balsam Ct
Malaga, New Jersey
- Hot Shot Sealcoating LLC1000 Laura Lee Ct
- H Parker Paving
- Integrated Infrastructure357 Marldale Dr
- Integrated Infrastructure
- J & S Paverite Paving4 Cedarwood Ln.
Jackson, New Jersey
- J R Paving Contractors Inc1535 Meadow Ln
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- J.Forrest contracting207 Shorewind Rd
- James Docherty1931 brian cr
- JDR Construction LLC2429 Federal St
- JS Contractors & BuildersPO Box 606
- J & S Paverite Paving
- Ken's Lawn & Property Service Inc732 Westcliff Road
- Ken's Lawn & Property Service Inc