The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in New Castle, DE
There are 66 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in New Castle
- Basic Basement CoBasic Bassments did a wonderful job in waterproofing and remodeling our basement. Everyone I dealt with was courteous and very professional. The workmanship was really good…township inspectors commented on good the electrical and plumbing work looked. Basic Basements was always on time and cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend Basic Basements and would definitely use them again
- Bella Brothers Construction IncDO NOT HESITATE TO HIRE BELLA BROTHERS!! Bella Brothers is top notch when it comes to home remodeling. I hired them to complete a full home remodel on my house which included new plumbing, electrical, floors, installing all new ceilings, roof, windows, painting, HVAC, dry walling the house which was down the to the studs, kitchen install, you name it, it was on the contract for Bella Brothers to complete. From my first meeting with Tom (he walked through the house with me to see what I was looking to have completed) he was amazing. He listened to what I was looking for and offered excellent options and ideas to keep me within my budget while still ending up with the vision I had of the completed project. He is a true professional who did exactly what he promised his team would do (leave my house gorgeous!!). Tom was always available when needed and was VERY fair with pricing. Shortly before the starting date I met with the project manager assigned to my renovation, Mike. He was also amazing! He took care of everything and always kept me up to date with what was happening, the next steps, and making sure things were getting done, he never missed a beat. He was also always there for my questions and took the time to help me understand things that I just didn’t know about (this was my first remodel). The team that remodeled my house was continuously at the house working, I never had to wonder if someone was coming. Once the work began it was always a priority. I myself did not live in the house since it was full remodel so going back to the house daily was exciting to see how much progress was done daily. I am not sure what I would have done without Bella Brothers. The home remodel process can be stressful but I was always in good hands so it made the process very easy. To sum it up… Bella Brothers is a team of professionals who care about the work they complete and left my house better than I had ever imagined! I would hire them over and over again and will always use them go forward
- Guida Door & WindowVery professional gentleman installed my door and window. SAM is awesome. Great customer service. Great quality of products. I highly recommend
- C&C PlasteringWe are thrilled we chose C&C to do full stucco replacement to hardie board. C&C team were reliable, timely, experienced & friendly. David was super responsive, he always set expectations on what work would be happening and when, and he paid strict attention to detail. We are very happy with the result. David and CC Plastering come highly recommended by us
- Top Notch Home Construction LLCJesse and his crew do amazing work. They worked with us to make sure the project was exactly what we hoped for. We appreciated their attention to detail, cleanliness, and punctuality. We will absolutely ask Too Notch to complete another project for us!
- Mr. Contractor IncWhen a big chimney collapsed on my house, my first call was to 911. One of the next was to Mr. Contractor. My house wouldn’t still be here if it wasn’t for his expertise, crew and persistence—roofing, floors, plumbing, structural engineering, carpenters, painters, masons, electrical, heating and more. Ken Spector was always in touch. He always returned phone calls and answered every concern. Absolutely outstanding service and work
- Gallagher's Building & RemodelingFrom start to finish, we were thrilled with the process and the outcome. We received a fair bid. The work started on time and moved along very efficiently. Every person that works with Kevin is a consummate professional who takes pride in their work. The end result is beautiful, down to the tiniest detail. We are just thrilled with the outcome and will definitely use Gallagher building and construction again
- Basic Basement CoI initially selected the Basic Basement company based upon their competitive pricing and the volume (300 + per year)/experience they have with finishing basements. Each trade was punctual, professional and all expectations were met, as they really did a great job.
- Home Repair ServiceSilvio performed a very professional, excellent job. It's obvious that he takes great pride in his work and it shows in the final result - I would hire Silvio again in a heartbeat!!!
- Vick B's Painters Plus, LLCI didn't know Victor when I hired him. I was worried because of all of the horror stories you hear about. I have to say, it was a pleasure (on my end), lol. Victors crew was great they showed up, worked hard all day and did everything that needed to be done and more! I would recommend him and his crew anytime. Victor is organized, honest, fair and patient. We started our job in February of 2021, most of the job was completed but we were still waiting on our stove top and hood. It took 9 months to get it. Finally it was received in September. I called Vic and he was on it. He had his crew here the next week. I couldn't have asked for a better contractor. Thank you Victor & Crew. We love our new home! JPep
Contractors in New Castle
- Business Description:Please text 215-385-1351 Check out our YouTube channel Hi my name is David Condon owner of C&C plastering. We offer exterior stucco Remediation - replacement - siding - stone - gutters and soffits calling is good but texting is better for me or emailing We can do quality work in record time just read our reviews We stand by our work with the best warranty out there . All work is completed with my supervision at all times. I am very familiar with all stucco related problems, kick out diverters..Recent Review:Our project included removal of stucco from the one side of the house that had it, repair of any underlying water damage, and installation of vinyl siding to match the other three sides of the house. We also had three windows replaced and larger gutters with gutter guards installed on the entire house. It was such a big and expensive job, that we wanted to be sure we selected a good company. We were impressed when we called every reference C&C Plastering gave us, and every reference gave a rave review. We were also impressed with the amount of detail C&C provided in explaining what needed to be done and what would be included in the process. C&C’s price was substantially similar to that provided by a second contractor, but included more tasks (e.g., removal/re-flashing/re-installation of windows, a certain amount of subsurface repairs, painting, etc.). C&C’s proposal also provided more details of the job. Removal and re-flashing of the windows turned out to be important as it was determined during the project that the windows had not been properly flashed when they were installed. David Condon of C&C frequently came to our house during the project to check on the work by his crew. He explained the work to us as it progressed, answered our questions, and promptly addressed any concerns that we had. Our project necessitated that C&C work both inside and outside of our house. C&C personnel were very neat and very courteous. C&C provided more than ample personnel to complete the project and completed the project in less time than estimated. Our neighbors commented how hard C&C worked during the project. C&C completed the project for the price originally quoted. We would highly recommend C&C for this type of workMatt L.
- Business Description:Arnold and Sons General Contractors is a small family owned and operated bussiness in business for over 25 years No sub-contractors We take pride in every job we doRecent Review:In the interest of full disclosure, work was done in connection with a federal program/loan and payment was made to contractor directly from program. All work was inspected before payment was made. Bill Arnold and his sons are nice folks, who do excellent work and have a great work ethic. They were always friendly and respectful. The crew was always on time, worked tirelessly and efficiently, always cleaned up after themselves and completed the work quickly. I recommend them wholeheartedly and would not hesitate to hire them againRita L.
- Business Description:We have over 25 years of solid, successful experience in every product that we have installed and serviced in the tri-state area. From our expert cedar shake installation to recreating a bathroom to designing and building new additions, quality can never be substituted because of the size of the job. Our passion is to provide each customer with the highest quality in workmanship, customer service, with competitive and fair pricing. We firmly believe in carrying forward our mission statement: ..Recent Review:Splendidly!! They worked very hard and had it completed in less than 2 weeks. I cannot say enough good about Christian and his crew!!Jo P.
- Business Description:Lockhart Construction LLC provides detailed proposals and eliminates "Surprise" bills. Every aspect of your project is carefully examined and detailed in our proposals. We partner with the best in our industry to provide a superior product and customer experience. We accept all major credit cards. From a simple repair, a new kitchen or a full blown home renovation or addition. Lockhart Construction LLC "A Perfect Fit Every TimeRecent Review:Jim did an amazing job. His price was very fair and he showed incredible attention to detail. I've been a homeowner for over 30 years and this is hands down the best experience I have ever had with a contractor. I cannot recommend Lockhart construction strongly enoughPatrick K.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated company for 40+ years. We are a full service company "one stop shop" for all your construction needs. We employ only highly qualified carpenters, plumbers, HVAC techs, electricians, and more. So, no matter who you come into contact with when dealing with us you will receive experienced, professional, and courteous service. We specialize in all aspects of home improvement, design, and construction. My company has the ability to work with you on large or small projects..Recent Review:Over the course of the past year we have had extensive work done throughout our property. From the re-siding and painting of our home and garage, designing and installing a new master bath, replacing our deck, overseeing the installation of a bar shed to renovating a two bedroom garage apartment and everything in between, my and husband and I both appreciated Fran’s professionalism, expertise and experience throughout the design and decision process. Fran and his crew have a work ethic that is impeccable and is quite apparent through their workmanship, reliability and most importantly, communication. Not only did FX White exceed our expectations, but all of the projects were done within budget and on time. We couldn’t be more happy with FX White and his crew and neither will youMelissa H.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated Public Adjusting Firm that has been open since 1987. For over 30 years we have assisted homeowners through the property claims process and have bolstered our business based on our efforts to not only get the greatest settlement possible for our clients, but also by conducting ourselves as courteous professionals who treat our customers with a great deal of respect and consideration. Unfortunately the time when we usually meet for the first time is after some..Recent Review:We are first time homeowners and had a clogged pipe that resulted in water damage in the basement and damage to our roof from a storm within a few month period. We've never had to file a claim before or deal with this level of damage, and I didn't know where to start (do I call the insurance company, how do I navigate the process?). A friend who had worked with Funari in the past recommended them to me. I'm so glad they did! They did all the work, talked me through the process, and handed me a check at the end. They are professional, competent, and definitely worth their fee. Highly recommendRenee D.
- Business Description:Plumbing and handyman business with 40+ yrs in construction. Free estimates-we typically look at the project and follow-up with written quote including payment terms. We pride ourselves on pleasing our customer. We are punctual and we finish the job on time. No job to smallRecent Review:Dermot Hagen and his crew were wonderful. Prompt, courteous and trustworthy team of craftsmen. They made it possible to live in the home while work was completedl with daily cleanup and storage of materials. When design challenges arose (as they ALWAYS do in an older home) he was patient to let us figure out how we wished to proceed, offering suggestions from his experience and listening to our ideas. When desisions were reached they were implemented swiftly and allowed project timelines to flow. The workmanship was excellent and the final results have received nothing but positive feedback. Would deinitely recommend and use again personally!!Sheryce Q.
- Business Description:At American Craftsmen, We Take Pride in Our Work Launched in 2005, American Craftsmen LLC is a community-centered general contracting company focused on integrity within workmanship and building lasting client relationships. Our pricing is fair and competitive, securing the best quality work for the most reasonable rate.. At American Craftsmen, we are adept in a wide variety of interior and exterior home repairs, specializing in windows, doors, kitchens, bathrooms, and decks. We are cen..Recent Review:Wasn't easy and wasn't simple, required a lot of puzzle solving and it turned out really nice.LINNEA H.
- Business Description:Steve's Remodeling & Handyman, LLC is a small business right in Philadelphia. Steve sees your project through himself from estimate to finish without subs. Book Steve for a free estimate of your project. *We're following the rules!* During the COVID-19 shut down, we've discontinued all projects to comply with the city's order to stop all nonessential construction & remodeling. We're still taking phone call, and can do estimates via Zoom, so if you're looking around the house, thinking about ..Recent Review:Called Steve today, 10-9-19, asking for him to come to my house to get a quote. He told me he was too busy to take on my project!! Wonder why he still ls listed on Angie’s list if he is too busy to take on additional projects. Just wonderinFrank R.
- Business Description:R a Barker general contractor home remodeling. We offer everything from the ground up foundations, concrete, framing, siding, roofing, windows all interior work drywall, painting, trim, full kitchens, bathrooms additions to small handyman services. We want to provide quality services at a fair prices we sell products and services that home owners want or need nothing they dont. We have been servicing the area for more then 15 years owner operated small businessRecent Review:Mr. Barker came and measured and discussed my interests with me. He got the door, installed it, and took the old one away. I was pleased with the work and the timeliness.Kathryn K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
- Delaware City
- Carneys Point
- Penns Grove
- Saint Georges
- Chadds Ford
general contractors in New Castle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A Vision For You Home Improvements3619 Sepviva st
- A&J Custom Home Remodeling122 Jockey Hollow Run
Swedesboro, New Jersey
- A+ Improvements3309 Johns Ct
- A-1 Star Carpentry LLC7900 Stenton Ave Apt 105
- A-K CUSTOM INTERIORS2011 N Howard St
- A.S. VOEGTLIN & CO. BUILDER42 N VALLEY AVENUE
Vineland, New Jersey
- Abe Kotbi Home Improvments737 Cedar Hill Rd
- ABK Today1929 Lincoln Hwy E Ste 120
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- Above and Beyond Remodeling L.L.C.818 East Abington Avenue
- ABPH Co.#5 Devon Ln.
- ABSOLUTE BEST REMODELING by NJ Construction2126 Friendship St.
- ABX Contracting121 Trotter Drive West
- ACCURATE WINDOW & CONSTRUCTION206 EUREKA ST
- Advance Roofing Windows Siding & Doors645 Dawson Drive Suite A
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey
- Airborne one construction1228 N 60th street
- AL MUHSINUN CONSTRUCTION LLCP.O. Box 5792
- Alfonso Sanbe Construction1207 Butler Street
- All & 1 Construction601 Berkley Street
Camden, New Jersey
- All Furniture Services® Repair & Restoration - NY144 Simonson Avenue
Staten Island, New York
- all services346 hurst st
- ALL TRIMMED OUT33 Glenwood Ln
- American Craftsmen LLCPO Box 4870
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- Anglin Construction873 Salem Church Road
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- Archadeck of Chester County1307 Barkway Ln
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Architectural Dimensions186 Timberlane Rd Suite B7
Clarksboro, New Jersey
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Armagh Veneer Plastering and General Contracting200 Avon Road
- Arnold and Sons General Contractors1607 Hider Ln
Clementon, New Jersey
- Artisan Interiors & Exteriors
- Aspen Home Improvements2653 Lititz Pike
- Aston Black711 Hartman Station Rd
- ASV General Contractors4301 Decatur Street
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- ATR Custom Painting & Construction Management10065 Sandmeyer Ln. 404w
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- Augustine & James Fine Wood Working804 Somerdale rd
Voorhees, New Jersey
- Aversa General Contractors1124 Renoir Way
Williamstown, New Jersey
- AW Viohl Contracting LLC950 Ridge Road B2
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC
- B & F Millwork607 Mary Street
- B C Construction171 Villas Dr Apt 4
New Castle, Delaware
- B. Urbano Home Remodeling & Repair182 Gillespie Ave
- Barrilli Bros Contracting/Roof Shine760 N woodbourne rd
- BarrNone ConstructionPO Box 5532
- Bass Remodeling3485 Linda Ln
Baldwinsville, New York
- Bay City Millwork959 West 12th Street Suite 5
- Bayard Remodeling873 Linnaen Ter NW
Port Charlotte, Florida
- Bayview Construction1171 Bayview Rd
- Beck & Panico Builders411 Snuff Mill Hill
- Beltrans renovations11 maguire st
- Bibbo Builders105 Sleepy Hollow Pl
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Bill Campbell1253 Poquessing Creek Dr
- Blasco general contractor llc4806 n franklin st
- Blue Rose Builders, LLC
Sewell, New Jersey
- Brandywine Home & Garden Creations LLC492 N. Mill Rd.
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- Brecht HandyMan506 Foxwood Lane
- Brent Frank Restoration1270 Kay Drive East
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- British Heritage interiors1008 Industrial Dr Ste F
West Berlin, New Jersey
- Broad Street Contracting1113 Wharton Street
- Bromwell Construction Company LLC310 Falco Drive Unit A
- Brown Brothers Construction4823 N Broad St
- Brus Painting & Remodeling LLC173 Willow Ct.
- Bryan Hatch LLCPO BOX 63
- Bubbaliah Home Services
- Bucks County Professional Window Cleaning LLC328 Devon Rd
Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
- Building Memories Custom Contractors1437 Byberry Rd
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Building Services And Construction265 Sharp Rd
Evesham, New Jersey
- Built Just For You Construction & Remodeling17 Beryl Court
Sewell, New Jersey
- Bulldog Cleaning & Restoration93 Old York Rd. Suite 1-516
- Burgess & Son, LLC6 Centauri Ave
Sewell, New Jersey
- Burkard Custom Cabinetry313 N Woodmont Dr
- Burns Masonry & Construction62 gravel pike
- BZT Construction2142 Magee Ave
- B & F Millwork
- C & A Construction Group Inc.895 Middleneck Rd
- C&C Plastering140 Greenwood Avenue
- C.K. Lewis Construction Inc247 S Bridge St
- C.M.D. Construction122 woodland ave
Barrington, New Jersey
- CADILLAC CONTRACTING1164 Horseshoe Pike
- Carpentry Solutions211 Oakland Ave
Audubon, New Jersey
- Carroll's Hardwood Floors1203 E Cheltenham Ave.
- Carter Wilson Group, LLC64 Willis Drive
Trenton, New Jersey
- Casa Bella Builders Inc3205 Bristol Dr
- CAVELLA CONTRACTING2800 Cedar Street
- CD Independent Contracting3 Roberts St
- Ceccola Construction Co LLC2417 Silverside Rd 2nd Fl
- Celtic Conversion LLC1267 Morstein Road
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Charles C Connell Co1111 Greenbank Rd
- Checklist Handyman Services428 Highland Ave.
- Choates General Contracting, IncPO Box 46313
- Christiana Homes LLCP.O. Box 653
- Cipriani Remodeling Solutions665 N Broad St
Deptford, New Jersey
- C & A Construction Group Inc.