How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Lincoln, DE
There are 7 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Lincoln
- David N Donahue Siding & WindowsDavid and his crew were professional, courteous, timely, and economical. He shows superior expertise in all facets of his work. His decades in construction have prepared him for the quick resolution of any obstacles, applying creative thinking to achieve a superior finished product. He and his crew were a joy to work with
- Colonial Construction Co. Inc.I am beyond thrilled with the work Colonial Construction has done. When Joe and I first met, I told him that I really want the place to feel like a home, a real home, not a trailer with an addition. Joe and his team delivered what I had asked for in spades. It really feels like a real home now. This was a major rehab facelift for such a small house. Joe gave excellent advice throughout the project and his team did a fantastic job. His practice of transparent pricing/estimates made decision-making so much easier, and I never once felt like we were being ripped off. We couldn't be happier. I'll definitely contact them again when I am able to do the rest of the porch and fence work
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalOver the years I had heard a wide range of advice about crawl space insulation in Maryland. So I hired a specialist to make sure the job would be done right. I expected Dry-Tek to be somewhat expensive because they are a specialist. Compared to what I was hoping to spend, they were expensive. HOWEVER, and this is a big deal, they did a GREAT JOB. They did an extremely professional job from start to finish. They answered all questions, repeatedly, until I was comfortable with the insulation technology. They followed their own step-by-step protocol, and the result was a crawlspace you could have a picnic on. I've never seen anything so clean under a house. I am very glad that I spent the extra money for a specialist, and got a technology which is more appropriate to the wet, humid climate of Maryland's Eastern Shore. BTW, the styrofoam will never have to be replaced, so over the years, I will get my investment back in savings on batt insulation replacement/labor that will not have to be done
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalThis company did everything to make me comfortable in the process. They did an awesome job from start to finish. Everyone was professional & very knowledgeable & courteous. Very clean at cleaning up & checking back to make sure the job was done right. Would highly recommend this company to anyone.
- Delmarva InsulationThey were extremely competent, on time and prices about what it would cost to buy the insulation at Lowe's or Home Depot
- J R TubbsI had trouble getting contractors to come and do the work once they gave me an estimate or the estimates were WAY overpriced. Since I am a single female, I know when I am being high balled and don't appreciate it and will let other people know about it. J.R. Tubbs came in and told me what his rate was upfront and said it's the same for everyone, I checked him out and found the man is very true to his word, does excellent work and has looked out for me in the sense he is telling me the most cost efficient way of doing things....like my windows, I didn't know they could just drop in Pella windows in existing frames without all the crazy construction of pulling out old frames, etc. I have many more projects and I will only use J.R. Tubbs
- Pryor Services LLCI used Angie's List to find a provider. I chose Pryor Services as they were the highest rated company on the list. They did not disappoint at all. They made the process easy and Art was very easy to work with. The project was made hard by the fact that I do not live in Delaware but it was not an issue with these guys. The was of the highest quality and even praised by a plumber I had come by to do some unrelated work. I would most definitely use this company again. Art and his crew did outstanding work and kept me abreast of any changes or issues that were encountered along the way. Thank you Pryor Services for making this an easy experience
- J R TubbsJ.R. has been our handyman for many years, long before Angie's List was around. Although he is a plumber he has done a number of other things like fix gutters. He is very down-to-earth, reliable and trustworthy.
- J R TubbsJR and his assistant Rich, a retired policeman from the Bronx were the perfect mason Dixon team and all around nice guys. J R is very professional, knowledgible , and did a super and timely job. They also gave us great advice on other issues with our new house. We plan on using J R for future projects. Give this great team a call . You'll be VERY satisfied
- Delaware Crawlspace CompanyDavid and his crew arrived when they were supposed to and were very expedient, considerate, and helpful. They first cleaned out the old insulation, checked for mildew, and any other problems. Then they brought the spray crew in and finished up. The job took about 4 full days total. David Wilson, the owner, had told us that our wood floors were cupping up from the moisture in the crawlspace coming up through the floors and that with the new insulation it would take us about 6 weeks for the floors to look normal again. He was correct. Floors look great. We purchased the service that comes and checks everything once a year since it is in a spot that I can't crawl into. The humidifier lets us know the temperature, if the power goes off, and the humidity level. It notifies us by text message if anything has gone wrong
Insulation Companies in Lincoln
- Business Description:Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner!!! D. N. Donahue is your full-service Siding and Window contractor. With 40 years’ experience in the industry we know how to do the job right. We keep it simple, price efficient, and stand by our work. We also offer a lifetime warranty. You can rest easy, knowing that we will keep the job site clean, with the employees having many years of experience, including American Veterans. Call or message us todaRecent Review:Very well. David is professional and helpful. He found the siding I was interested in and provided me with a variety of colors. The pricing was very reasonable and was in touch with me about the timing of the project. He did a great job addressing a problem that came up and resolving it. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs siding work doneSharon F.
- Business Description:E&B's provides services such as painting, patios, decks, vinyl flooring, epoxy floor coating and much more! Let us perform good quality for your home at affordable prices.Recent Review:Very professional and attention to detailDeb W.
- Business Description:For over twenty years, owner Patrick Gunning has built a solid reputation as the Eastern Shore's most trusted contracting business. Patrick is committed to providing quality service to the community. He believes that a reputation as an honest and reliable business is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cutting corners, or recommending unnecessary services to customers, Patrick Gunning believes that a good reputation and consistent service will reap bigger profits in the lon..Recent Review:Did a great job very nice people to work withLinda E.
- Business Description:Dry Tek Environmental is a commercial and home improvement contractor specializing in indoor environmental problems caused by excessive moisture. We are located on the Eastern Shore in Salisbury, Maryland. Dry Tek Environmental provides comprehensive, evidence-based reports, assessments and estimates for problems ranging from musty odors to damage caused by fire and water. Dry Tek Environmental designs, installs and maintains CHAMP™ Crawl space Humidity and Moisture Prevention Systems in Sa..Recent Review:It’s not often that a reviewer praises a contractor for what he DIDN’T do. Austin Ireland, the owner and operator of Drytek, didn’t propose spending several thousand dollars on encapsulating my wet crawl space. He said that in my case encapsulation might not be cost effective. You see, my 50 year-old home’s foundation consists of 8”x 8” wood posts, with the foundation’s perimeter enclosed by 1”x 6” boards, slatted to allow for ventilation. The layout of my irregular crawl space posed other installation problems as well. Among other things, insulation panels would need to be installed to form walls in addition to the vapor barrier and a large dehumidifier. Four contractors/salespersons preceded Drytek’s Austin Ireland. One simply said there’s nothing that can be done. Another proposed encapsulating the crawl space from the OUTSIDE, but thankfully never followed up. Another did an evaluation, but never returned my calls. Dryzone wanted $8,500 but offered a pressure tactic $425 discount if I signed a vague contract the same day the salesman came. Later the salesperson said the installation of insulation boards would raise the cost significantly. The salesperson at Dryzone also said he would call back with details, but didn’t. Drytek’s Austin Ireland, on the other hand, took more time than any of the others to carefully examine my crawl space. I crawled with him as he pointed out the condition of my crawl space and the challenges of encapsulation. By this time, my own research had better prepared me to better evaluate proposals. I found him to be knowledgeable, straightforward and honest. I was a highly motivated prospective customer. Last year a HVAC system had been installed with the air handler, electronics, and ductwork in my crawl space. The moisture in the crawl space last summer was degrading the new system. So what did Austin Ireland of Drytek propose? Four centrifugal snail fans joined together by extension cords, placed strategically in the crawl space. These are not exhaust fans to ventilate, but rather air movers like you may have seen in public bathrooms to dry floors. He even showed me what to do, and wouldn’t take any payment for his visit. After investing $400 the next day at Home Depot , I located the fans, connected the extension cords to the receptacles in the fans and waited for the heat and humidity to test Austin Ireland’s theory. It is now six weeks later and we have had three prolonged periods of hot, humid weather during which I have activated the fans. THE CRAWL SPACE HAS STAYED AS DRY AS A BONE. Amazing! The vast majority of wet crawl spaces need to be encapsulated; mine did not. But it took a trustworthy expert whose ethics mattered more than profit to present the best solution for me. Austin Ireland, owner and operator of Drytek, is that personDale A.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional fax (302) 689-0182. Additional contact name - Rick Stover. Additional phones - (866) 872-0185 & (866) 872-5181 Also serving Sussex, Cecil, & portions of Philadelphia CountiesRecent Review:They were outstanding. Very, very good. Their warranty is outstanding. Very good job.Bob Z.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:Serving Delaware, Maryland (Cecil, Harford, Kent and Worcester Counties, New Jersey (Salem and Glouchester Counties) and Pennsylvania (Chester and Delaware Counties), Advance provides full-service offerings for all your home exterior remodeling projects including roofing, window, siding, doors, sunrooms and deck installation. Since our inception in 1989, Advance, Inc. has become widely recognized as the Delaware Valley #1 choice for exterior remodeling projects. President and Founder, Gary De..Recent Review:My home project began due to a tree fall on my home. I was greeted by a friendly, knowledgeable, patient sales rep the very next morning after my call to Advance for assistance. The company had been recommended with glowing reviews, by a family member, who had also had similar work done on their home by Advance. The sales rep knew my budget and was helpful and patient as I pondered over my selection of colors and materials for the job. The prices were quite reasonable, and so much so, that I ended up doing the whole house; it looks great...just like a new home. Once the work began, it was a quick process. Every single part of the job was done very well and the workers couldn't have been nicer people! The clean up and care of my property was superb! There were a few questions I had about changes during the process, and Advance was always willing to listen and completed the job exactly as I wished it to be done. Since the completion, I had a few questions about the windows, which I simply love by the way, and Advance scheduled an appointment at my convenience to come back and assist me with their use. I am so grateful that I chose this local company to complete the work on my home. They are only a call away if anything needs a repair and I won't hesitate to call them again! They are a local company and communication with them couldn't be easier. They stand behind their promisesNancy M.
- Business Description:Since 1989 our motto has been “Quality Above the Rest”! Our commitment to quality workmanship and always treating our customers as we would like to be treated, has earned us multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards, the prestigious BBB Torch Award, the GAF President’s Club award and countless testimonials from many thousands of satisfied customers. Our dedication to ensuring 100% satisfaction with your project, using only high-quality materials and providing superior workmanship, has made u..Recent Review:I have had 2 experiences with All American Roofing. The first time they replaced a roof on my rental property. The roof still leaked after and they did come to follow up at no charge. A portion of the roof was not secured and they fixed it although I would have preferred not to need a follow up. I decided to give All American one more chance. Apologies for the long story. In short, while they were there fixing our roof, our cleaning people stopped by. Our cleaning people are African American and while that may seem irrelevant, All American called my husband and said "Are you white? The neighborhood looks white and you sound white and black people are going in your home." Keep in mind my neighbor did stop by to see what the roofers were doing and noted that the home was broken in to before by a former contractor. So I can understand the roofer's actions but not his wording. In any event, my husband said the people were authorized to be there. I came home while the roofers were still there and said I can appreciate them trying to look out for us but the wording was off and my husband is black. The roofer was surprised and said he didn't sound black. I asked what black sounds like and he said, "you know, he didn't sound like a rapper." I then ended the conversation. When I called the office to explain I was disappointed, the Office Manager was more concerned with me guessing her race over the phone which made me feel like she was not understanding the issue and she apologized but only after she said "I'm not saying what he did was right or wrong" and the apology was more in the "I'm sorry you were offended" type of way. I will never use them againLeigh-Anne R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.
- Business Description:Delmarva Insulation was established in 2002, to fulfill the needs of a quality, service oriented company on the shore. Our goal was not to become the largest, but to strive to be the best. While striving to become the best, our reputation followed, and now we are the largest independent insulation contractor located in Delaware. Our location routinely routes trucks to various jobsites throughout the Delmarva Peninsula, with on-time service and quality installations. Our partner company, South..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Find insulation contractors in
- Dover Afb
- Long Neck
- Rehoboth Beach
- Wye Mills
insulation contractors in Lincoln
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advance Roofing Windows Siding & Doors645 Dawson Drive Suite A
- All American Roofing1015 Brandywine Blvd
- All Around Maintenance 1108 Slaughter Station Rd
- American Design and Build221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Salisbury2333 N Zion Rd
- Aztec Home Services LLc19313 Beaver Dam Rd
- Advance Roofing Windows Siding & Doors
- Cali Dry Foam Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Inc126 Pine Cone Dr
- Cali Dry Foam Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Inc
- David N Donahue Siding & Windows315 S Main St
- Delmarva Daylighting32442 Royal Blvd
- Delmarva Insulation22976 Sussex Ave
- Delmarva Spray Foam22976 Sussex Avenue
- Destiny Construction1022 Beaglin Park Drive Apt.102
- Diamond Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 1329
- Dr Energy Saver115 Atlantic Ave
- Draftblasters Spray Foam Insulation26770 Whiteleysburg Road
- Dry-Tek Environmental818 Brown St
- DryZone LLC26581 Lewes Georgetown Hwy
- David N Donahue Siding & Windows
- FLC Energy108-A Williamsport Circle
- FLC Energy
- Innovative Construction and Remodeling, LLC24832 John J. Williams Highway Unit 1
- Innovative Construction and Remodeling, LLC
- Lane's Construction23 Bree St
- Lane's Construction
- M.L. Building Technologies32499 Mariners Way
- M.L. Building Technologies
- One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning2309 E. Naylor Mill Rd.
- One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
- ServiceMark Heating, Cooling & Plumbing307 Ruthar Dr Building 1
- Silver Lake Restoration16 Ironwood cir
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- ServiceMark Heating, Cooling & Plumbing