If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Lincoln, DE
There are 16 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Lincoln
- Complete Concrete SystemsDid not grind. They said it did not need it. Had a patio and walkway stained and sealed. They took a phone photo of the wet concrete. When it dried it was a disaster. Concrete coming through the stain. Immediately called to come look at it but since I had only paid 1/2 down the owner, Jason Stolba refused. Saying when I paid the balance he would check it out. The salesman said I was a pain because I kept calling when he was at the hospital visiting his sick mother. I asked how am I to know where you are? At this point Timothy Partner got very nasty telling me I was tiring with all my questions. I have a multitude of pictures I could furnish I asked Mr Stolba for my money back and he said if I took my negative review down he would comply read less
- Basement Pros Inc-Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold RemediationAdvised where the water was coming from when there was heavy rain. Advised the septic pipe went thru the block wall and was never sealed when hole made in wall for pipe.
- Complete Concrete SystemsVery well. The design and concrete prep took a lot of time to finalize but this phase was crucial to obtaining the look, color and aesthetic qualities I wanted. I'm totally satisfied.
- Douglas Home ImprovementsDouglas responded promptly to my request for an estimate. His estimate was competetive and based on the reports on Angie's List I contracted him to do the work. He provided his license and insurance certificates before the work began. He and his crew started as promised and finished on time as well. We lost two days due to a storm that caused my basement to flood. Douglas helped me obtain a dumpster to throw out a lot of the items that got ruined in the flood plus he provided two men to help load the dumpster. This was over and above any responsiblity he had to perform. His men were all courteous and professional and did anything that was asked of them. I would highly recommend Douglas read less
- Sparcules Contracting, LLCThank you Sparcules Contracting, LLC for the job well done on completely remodeling my mobile home and building an additional deck, making it look brand new again. Your company showed diligence and dedication throughout the whole project. Your attention to our specific needs of the construction were remarkable. We would not hesitate to refer Sparcules Contracting to anyone in need of quality service from a contractor read less
- Pools And Spas UnlimitedThey were awesome. They beat everyone on price. Their installers were extremely knowledgeable. The swimming pool will last a lifetime.
- TRIPLE CCHECK AT TRIPLE C IS AWESOME. THIS IS OUR SECOND PROJECT WE HAVE HAD HIM DO. HE IS TIMELY IN CONTACTING YOU AND IN DOING THE WORK. HE HAD SOME GREAT IDEAS FOR OUR OUTDOOR PATIO AND THE FINISHED PRODUCT IS GREAT.
- All Ready Finished IncI have done quite a bit of work with them. It went very well, he is a good contractor of mine. Without asking him, he came out and cleaned up the next day. Their was trash laying around and he went above and beyond and cleaned up everything that wasn't even ours. He is very straight forward, easy to deal with as a person, he is not going to tell you things just to get the job which is what i like. He was excellent. He does work at a reasonable price in an efficient time. I always get a call back from him read less
- All Ready Finished IncAlready finished inc is by far one of the best concrete crews I have ever seen in action. My phone call was answered with a warm greeting and ended with my confidence before I even met anyone. The following day the owner came to my house and explained the job start to finish. I was given a written estimate and we agreed on the price. My timeline for the job completion was pretty demandind considering I called on a Wednesday with the hopes of it done on the following monday. Not only was the job done on monday but it looked excellent. I got home from work and they were wrapping everything up. I'm an extremely satisfied customer who would recommend already finished inc to anyone. Thank you angies list read less
- Farkas Concrete & Masonry LLCExcellent. Oh my gosh. Excellent. Clean. Left everything impeccable. Came in on time. Did the job in one day. Very reasonable. Very nice people to do work with.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Lincoln
- Business Description:I am a leading Delaware Decorative Concrete Contractor since 2017. I’m a fully-certified professional ready to tackle anything from commercial construction projects to minor repair jobs. I know that dealing with all those mundane remodeling tasks can get pretty stressful, but I’m here to take the load off your shoulders. I’m fueled by my commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure clients are fully satisfied with my work. Get in touch with me today for a free consultation. .. read lessRecent Review:It went great and I would definitely hire him again. I would recommend him as well.Robert M.
- Business Description:All phases of masonry work
- Business Description:Local company located in Bridgiville, we offer Hardscape & Masonry services. We take special care from beginning to end so that the quality of work is as high as possible!Recent Review:Took longer than expected to even get the pavers delivered. I can look passed that because of Covid. But when they said they would start our project on a certain date but never showed up and never called, we were irritated. Two weeks later our project was started and I must say I was very happy with the design, much nicer than what I had envisioned. The problems: 1. they used our old, rusted, existing edging and installed it 2 inches higher than the pavers. One of the owners even said it shouldn’t have been used. When we asked them to come back and fix it, again they never showed when they said they would. When it was finally done with the proper edging they never filled in the space between the pavers and edging with sand. We are just going to finish it ourselves. 2. They tore up our front yard by getting their truck stuck and then driving their skid over the same area over and over even after my husband asked them to not drive in the middle of the yard but along the property line. 3. Trash was left everywhere. Water bottles thrown in the flower beds and one guy left his lunch trash in our front yard. 4. Our contract included power washing and sealing existing pavers. They didn’t do one of the areas and said they would do it in the morning because we told them we were having company at 2:00. Finally showed up at 4:00. It was nice sitting on the porch with our company listening to a leaf blower and power washer read lessLinda P.
- Business Description:Office # 302-383-1011 With experience dating back to the early 2000s, Takats & Son has been the go- to concrete specialists in our area! Meeting your needs in anything to do with stamped or broomed concrete driveways, walkways, patios, porches & so much more!! Residential and light commercial. We are a family owned business were we take pride in going the extra mile to make sure our customers are more than happy with the product they receive. Check out our services offered and call or click t.. read lessRecent Review:They were very nice and completed the job in a timely matter. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to family and friends.Leroy V.
- Business Description:4-Time Super Service Award Winner! Full Service Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold Remediation. Family owned & operated. No subcontractors. No commissioned sales people. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact by email. Ask about Angie’s list discount. Interior & Exterior Drainage Systems, Crack Repairs, Mold & Mildew Removal- Mold exterm, Parging, Crawlspaces, Sump Pumps & Emergency Battery Backup Systems, Waterproof Coatings, Wal.. read lessRecent Review:I am happy with the finished product and with the company. Lot of hard work was performed! The workers maintained a courteous and professional manor during the entire project. Pricing was reasonable!Mike D.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated with 30+ years of experience! We offer free estimates and will give you the best price! DISCOUNTS TO VETERANS AND SENIOR CITIZENS. Keep your home and family protected with our professional roofing services. No job is to small,. Call today for a free quot read lessRecent Review:Very experienced company. great jobMark W.
- Business Description:We are an Excavation and site maintenance contractor providing site work, excavation, labor, punch-out crews, concrete, sediment erosion control, sod, and landscaping for builders and developers. HCE installs hardscape, sod, and landscaping for homeowners read lessRecent Review:HCE was great and we love our new patio & firepit. They were very professional, got the job done perfectly, and were very helpful with our design.Tracy B.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect a.. read lessRecent Review:It was excellent. Did good job. Quick, thorough. Met everything to my satisfaction.Richard B.
- Business Description:Been in this line of work for 20 years +Recent Review:They did excellent work. They showed up on time, very professional, and they had a reasonable price.Donald O.
- Business Description:R. A. Harrison is a 4th generation asphalt company. We have the experience to handle any job. From full asphalt paving to patching and sealcoating .Recent Review:He arrived on time, all was done in a neat and clean way. He tied off the end of of the driveway when it was completed so no one would drive or walk on it. I told him he could put his sign in my yard and my neighbor had him do their drive as well read lessAl K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Dover Afb
- Long Neck
- Rehoboth Beach
- Wye Mills
concrete contractors in Lincoln
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations665 DAWSON DR
- '58 Foundations
- Alves & Alves Concrete LLC30028 Judson Ln
- American Builders Inc1212 Pimpernell Path
- American Design and Build221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- ARW Property Services24675 Kruger Rd
- Atlantic Demoliton & Construction
- Aztec Home Services LLc19313 Beaver Dam Rd
- Alves & Alves Concrete LLC
- Basement Pros Inc-Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold Remediation569 Walther Rd
- Basement Waterproofing Specialists127 2nd Ave
- Bay Side Services, LLC28682 Woodcrest Drive
- BedRock Siteworks LLC461 Old Wilmington Rd
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
- blueLine contracting28307 Bowden st
- Blueline Contracting28307 Bowden Street
- Bryan Farm Excavation & Grading4303 Langrell Rd
- Basement Pros Inc-Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold Remediation
- C E MILLS GENERAL CONTRACTORS8467 RUM RIDGE RD
- C.A.R.E Property Services12507 Sunset Ave
Ocean City, Maryland
- Catapult Construction702 N Westover Dr
- CD Independent Contracting3 Roberts St
- Coastal Reinforcement, LLC630 94th St
Ocean City, Maryland
- collins wood Products205 South Main St.
- Complete Concrete Systems332 Carlton Drive
- Cornerstone Construction13178 Judy
- C E MILLS GENERAL CONTRACTORS
- Fowler & Sons331 S Rehoboth Blvd
- Fowler & Sons
- HCE Site MaintenancePO Box 591
Ocean View, Delaware
- HCE Site Maintenance
- Innovative Construction and Remodeling, LLC24832 John J. Williams Highway Unit 1
- Innovative Construction and Remodeling, LLC
- NewCrete Finish LLC2310 Independence Way
- NewCrete Finish LLC
- S & H Home Services34339 Old Ocean City Rd
- Seaford Concrete Products, LLC.22888 Coverdale Rd
- Shore Construction Services, LLC109 Goodwill St
- Slide-Lok of the Eastern Shore22797 Dozer Ln. Bld D
- Stabil Solutions, Inc.2603 McGinnis Rd.
- Sterling Services & Maintenance 530 Main St
- S & H Home Services
- Underwood Contracting and Solar Services30070 Deer Harbour Dr
- Underwood Contracting and Solar Services
- Webb Masonry Inc13066 Woodbridge Rd
- Webb Masonry Inc