Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Millsboro, DE
There are 9 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Millsboro
- David N Donahue Siding & WindowsDavid and his crew were professional, courteous, timely, and economical. He shows superior expertise in all facets of his work. His decades in construction have prepared him for the quick resolution of any obstacles, applying creative thinking to achieve a superior finished product. He and his crew were a joy to work with
- Colonial Construction Co. Inc.I am beyond thrilled with the work Colonial Construction has done. When Joe and I first met, I told him that I really want the place to feel like a home, a real home, not a trailer with an addition. Joe and his team delivered what I had asked for in spades. It really feels like a real home now. This was a major rehab facelift for such a small house. Joe gave excellent advice throughout the project and his team did a fantastic job. His practice of transparent pricing/estimates made decision-making so much easier, and I never once felt like we were being ripped off. We couldn't be happier. I'll definitely contact them again when I am able to do the rest of the porch and fence work
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalThis company did everything to make me comfortable in the process. They did an awesome job from start to finish. Everyone was professional & very knowledgeable & courteous. Very clean at cleaning up & checking back to make sure the job was done right. Would highly recommend this company to anyone.
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalOver the years I had heard a wide range of advice about crawl space insulation in Maryland. So I hired a specialist to make sure the job would be done right. I expected Dry-Tek to be somewhat expensive because they are a specialist. Compared to what I was hoping to spend, they were expensive. HOWEVER, and this is a big deal, they did a GREAT JOB. They did an extremely professional job from start to finish. They answered all questions, repeatedly, until I was comfortable with the insulation technology. They followed their own step-by-step protocol, and the result was a crawlspace you could have a picnic on. I've never seen anything so clean under a house. I am very glad that I spent the extra money for a specialist, and got a technology which is more appropriate to the wet, humid climate of Maryland's Eastern Shore. BTW, the styrofoam will never have to be replaced, so over the years, I will get my investment back in savings on batt insulation replacement/labor that will not have to be done
- Delmarva InsulationThey were extremely competent, on time and prices about what it would cost to buy the insulation at Lowe's or Home Depot
- J R TubbsHe and his helper were as nice as could be. They are also good to have if you have any number of problems other then plumbing. He was the cheapest and did the best work out of any other plumber that I have hired. I hires a pluber in Fl. to fix a faucet and he was there for 10 minutes and charged me $185!!!!!!! I will hire Mr Tubbs if I need any other work done in a heartbeat
- David N Donahue Siding & Windowspositive things about Dave and his workmanship.Excellent! I can't say enough positives about Dave and his work and work ethic!!! He came when he said. He worked long and hard. He left no mess. He called when needed. I am totally comfortable and pleased with his work! He was more than professional! I WILL recommend him to anyone
- J R TubbsI phoned J.R. Tubbs at around 6:30am after I discovered that I had no water and the temperature outside was well below freezing. He told me to turn off the water pump and water heater at the breaker box and said I would be first on his schedule and he arrived on time and went right to work determining the extent of the damage. The water pump was frozen and the pipes. He got the pipes unfrozen and re-primed the pump, made sure the pressure was good and sprayed foam insulation where it needed additional sealing on the pump house. He was here about 2 1/2 hours and there was no permanent damage to the pump or my pipes. He came and got right to work and I cannot say enough good things about J.R. and the work that he does. He has done other work for me and I will call him again in the future
- Pryor Services LLCI used Angie's List to find a provider. I chose Pryor Services as they were the highest rated company on the list. They did not disappoint at all. They made the process easy and Art was very easy to work with. The project was made hard by the fact that I do not live in Delaware but it was not an issue with these guys. The was of the highest quality and even praised by a plumber I had come by to do some unrelated work. I would most definitely use this company again. Art and his crew did outstanding work and kept me abreast of any changes or issues that were encountered along the way. Thank you Pryor Services for making this an easy experience
- J R TubbsOverall, this experience exceeded my expectations. I feel good knowing that I have someone that I can call.
Insulation Companies in Millsboro
- Business Description:For more than six decades now, ServiceMark, with offices in Wilmington, DE and both King of Prussia, PA has been providing comfort without compromise. Today, our exceptional team of technicians, installers, master plumbers, sales professionals and support staff consider your satisfaction their success. We offer 24/7 emergency serviceRecent Review:Technician was here same day I called (Saturday), evaluated problem gave me price and at my request did repair work on Monday. After repair was complete, area was left neat and clean. Service Mark/Horizon does a good joRichard B.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:America's Choice Home Improvement LLC is locally owned and owner operated in Sussex County, Delaware. We specialize in completing small projects and chimney work. The owner, John Greco, has over 30 years of experience in the construction field and is knowledgable in all aspects of construction. Including, doors, windows, roofing, siding, and much more. Our company provides customers with quality work at a price they can afford. Please give us a call we are fast, reliable, and consistent. Addi..Recent Review:Very nice and professional. On-time and fast. I will use their services again.Bruce P.
- Business Description:Dry Tek Environmental is a commercial and home improvement contractor specializing in indoor environmental problems caused by excessive moisture. We are located on the Eastern Shore in Salisbury, Maryland. Dry Tek Environmental provides comprehensive, evidence-based reports, assessments and estimates for problems ranging from musty odors to damage caused by fire and water. Dry Tek Environmental designs, installs and maintains CHAMP™ Crawl space Humidity and Moisture Prevention Systems in Sa..Recent Review:It’s not often that a reviewer praises a contractor for what he DIDN’T do. Austin Ireland, the owner and operator of Drytek, didn’t propose spending several thousand dollars on encapsulating my wet crawl space. He said that in my case encapsulation might not be cost effective. You see, my 50 year-old home’s foundation consists of 8”x 8” wood posts, with the foundation’s perimeter enclosed by 1”x 6” boards, slatted to allow for ventilation. The layout of my irregular crawl space posed other installation problems as well. Among other things, insulation panels would need to be installed to form walls in addition to the vapor barrier and a large dehumidifier. Four contractors/salespersons preceded Drytek’s Austin Ireland. One simply said there’s nothing that can be done. Another proposed encapsulating the crawl space from the OUTSIDE, but thankfully never followed up. Another did an evaluation, but never returned my calls. Dryzone wanted $8,500 but offered a pressure tactic $425 discount if I signed a vague contract the same day the salesman came. Later the salesperson said the installation of insulation boards would raise the cost significantly. The salesperson at Dryzone also said he would call back with details, but didn’t. Drytek’s Austin Ireland, on the other hand, took more time than any of the others to carefully examine my crawl space. I crawled with him as he pointed out the condition of my crawl space and the challenges of encapsulation. By this time, my own research had better prepared me to better evaluate proposals. I found him to be knowledgeable, straightforward and honest. I was a highly motivated prospective customer. Last year a HVAC system had been installed with the air handler, electronics, and ductwork in my crawl space. The moisture in the crawl space last summer was degrading the new system. So what did Austin Ireland of Drytek propose? Four centrifugal snail fans joined together by extension cords, placed strategically in the crawl space. These are not exhaust fans to ventilate, but rather air movers like you may have seen in public bathrooms to dry floors. He even showed me what to do, and wouldn’t take any payment for his visit. After investing $400 the next day at Home Depot , I located the fans, connected the extension cords to the receptacles in the fans and waited for the heat and humidity to test Austin Ireland’s theory. It is now six weeks later and we have had three prolonged periods of hot, humid weather during which I have activated the fans. THE CRAWL SPACE HAS STAYED AS DRY AS A BONE. Amazing! The vast majority of wet crawl spaces need to be encapsulated; mine did not. But it took a trustworthy expert whose ethics mattered more than profit to present the best solution for me. Austin Ireland, owner and operator of Drytek, is that personDale A.
- Business Description:E&B's provides services such as painting, patios, decks, vinyl flooring, epoxy floor coating and much more! Let us perform good quality for your home at affordable prices.Recent Review:Very professional and attention to detailDeb W.
- Business Description:For over twenty years, owner Patrick Gunning has built a solid reputation as the Eastern Shore's most trusted contracting business. Patrick is committed to providing quality service to the community. He believes that a reputation as an honest and reliable business is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cutting corners, or recommending unnecessary services to customers, Patrick Gunning believes that a good reputation and consistent service will reap bigger profits in the lon..Recent Review:Did a great job very nice people to work withLinda E.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional fax (302) 689-0182. Additional contact name - Rick Stover. Additional phones - (866) 872-0185 & (866) 872-5181 Also serving Sussex, Cecil, & portions of Philadelphia CountiesRecent Review:They were outstanding. Very, very good. Their warranty is outstanding. Very good job.Bob Z.
- Business Description:Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner!!! D. N. Donahue is your full-service Siding and Window contractor. With 40 years’ experience in the industry we know how to do the job right. We keep it simple, price efficient, and stand by our work. We also offer a lifetime warranty. You can rest easy, knowing that we will keep the job site clean, with the employees having many years of experience, including American Veterans. Call or message us todaRecent Review:Very well. David is professional and helpful. He found the siding I was interested in and provided me with a variety of colors. The pricing was very reasonable and was in touch with me about the timing of the project. He did a great job addressing a problem that came up and resolving it. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs siding work doneSharon F.
- Business Description:Serving Delaware, Maryland (Cecil, Harford, Kent and Worcester Counties, New Jersey (Salem and Glouchester Counties) and Pennsylvania (Chester and Delaware Counties), Advance provides full-service offerings for all your home exterior remodeling projects including roofing, window, siding, doors, sunrooms and deck installation. Since our inception in 1989, Advance, Inc. has become widely recognized as the Delaware Valley #1 choice for exterior remodeling projects. President and Founder, Gary De..Recent Review:My home project began due to a tree fall on my home. I was greeted by a friendly, knowledgeable, patient sales rep the very next morning after my call to Advance for assistance. The company had been recommended with glowing reviews, by a family member, who had also had similar work done on their home by Advance. The sales rep knew my budget and was helpful and patient as I pondered over my selection of colors and materials for the job. The prices were quite reasonable, and so much so, that I ended up doing the whole house; it looks great...just like a new home. Once the work began, it was a quick process. Every single part of the job was done very well and the workers couldn't have been nicer people! The clean up and care of my property was superb! There were a few questions I had about changes during the process, and Advance was always willing to listen and completed the job exactly as I wished it to be done. Since the completion, I had a few questions about the windows, which I simply love by the way, and Advance scheduled an appointment at my convenience to come back and assist me with their use. I am so grateful that I chose this local company to complete the work on my home. They are only a call away if anything needs a repair and I won't hesitate to call them again! They are a local company and communication with them couldn't be easier. They stand behind their promisesNancy M.
- Business Description:G. Fedale general contractors is a full service exterior renovation and repair company who guarantees clean, correct service that you can trust! We here a fedale will handle all types of projects big and small ranging from fixing a small roof leak to completely replacing your siding with James Hardie fiber cement. You can expect an expert installation from our respectful crew of employees. We will keep the job site clean and safe, and complete your job on time! Our references are excellent an..Recent Review:Absolutely horrible... This faulty roof is causing water damage to the internals in my home, such as drywall and basement beams holding my house togther. the leak started in December of 20 and got fixed in January of 21. needless to say they never actually fixed it. This leak is now causing way more damage to my home and is going to cost me thousands of dollars to fix. G.Fedale is saying it's not their issue and not taking responsibility for the damage it has caused. All I can say is for the sake of your home and wallet don't ever invest in this company. G.Fedale's policy and warranty are such trash... Very disapointed overall, and now what would cost me 25k now cost 35k when they could have just done it right in the first placeDylan D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Is DIY fiberglass insulation safe? Handling fiberglass could cause a range of health issues related to skin, eyes, organs, and even cancer. Knowing how to avoid fiberglass dangers is important when planning a DIY insulation project.
Find insulation contractors in
- Long Neck
- Ocean View
- Bethany Beach
- Rehoboth Beach
- Fenwick Island
- Ocean City
- Ocean Pines
insulation contractors in Millsboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advance Roofing Windows Siding & Doors645 Dawson Drive Suite A
- All American Roofing1015 Brandywine Blvd
- America's Choice Home Improvement LLC12 Macintosh Ct
- American Design and Build221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Salisbury2333 N Zion Rd
- Aztec Home Services LLc19313 Beaver Dam Rd
- Advance Roofing Windows Siding & Doors
- Cali Dry Foam Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Inc126 Pine Cone Dr
- Cali Dry Foam Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Inc
- David N Donahue Siding & Windows315 S Main St
- Delmarva Daylighting32442 Royal Blvd
- Delmarva Insulation22976 Sussex Ave
- Delmarva Spray Foam22976 Sussex Avenue
- Destiny Construction1022 Beaglin Park Drive Apt.102
- Diamond Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 1329
- Dr Energy Saver115 Atlantic Ave
- Draftblasters Spray Foam Insulation26770 Whiteleysburg Road
- Dry-Tek Environmental818 Brown St
- DryZone LLC26581 Lewes Georgetown Hwy
- David N Donahue Siding & Windows
- FLC Energy108-A Williamsport Circle
- FLC Energy
- Innovative Construction and Remodeling, LLC24832 John J. Williams Highway Unit 1
- Innovative Construction and Remodeling, LLC
- Lane's Construction23 Bree St
- Lane's Construction
- M.L. Building Technologies32499 Mariners Way
- M.L. Building Technologies
- One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning2309 E. Naylor Mill Rd.
- One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
- ServiceMark Heating Cooling & Plumbing307 Ruthar Dr
- ServiceMark Heating, Cooling & Plumbing307 Ruthar Dr Building 1
- Silver Lake Restoration16 Ironwood cir
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- ServiceMark Heating Cooling & Plumbing
- Terminix - Salisbury -Termite & Pest Control2020 Shipley Dr Ste A5
- Terminix - Salisbury -Termite & Pest Control