Using this informative guide, you’ll learn the seven best ways to childproof your windows so you can still get plenty of light in the home but keep your kids safe.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Wethersfield, CT
There are 5 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Wethersfield
- The Flying Locksmiths - Central ConnecticutI called, they gave me an appointment very quick they were professional, on time and keep me updated.
- Regality L&S Enterprises LLCWow!! Dajon, the owner, was really helpful and very professional! Handled my services great and efficiently! Will definitely be my on-call locksmith when I need! Has the best prices in CT !!
- PHIL'S LOCKSHOP INCExtremely Upset with Phil's. I needed a 2nd keyfob for my car. The local dealer was out of stock and Phil's was just a little bit more expensive. Yes, the dealer was cheaper than Phil's. Immediately after Phil's programed the new keyfob my airbag warning light came on. I figured it would just turn off but it did not. Phil's swore up and down that this light had nothing to do with the programming of the key. Gee, What a coincidence .... Keep in mind that when a key is programmed they interface to your car's dataport. He then kept turning the ignition key back and forth. So they basically connect directly to your car. I ended up going to the dealer and they checked the bogus alert and reset the alarm. It's been a 2 months now and everything is fine. I never had a problem with this up to the moment Phils programmed the key and once reset I never had a problem since. My advice to anyone who needs a key programmed. DO NOT go to Phil's or any other locksmith to have this service performed. If this happens to you, the locksmith will lie, deny and blow smoke in order to deflect responsibility. I thought it was strange that the kid insisted, "just wait inside." Why? What didn't you want me to see? If this was performed at the dealer they would have immediately addressed this or it probably would not have happened at all. As a result of Phil's shenanigans I incurred an additional $80.00 charge from the dealer. So you have been warned. DO NOT have Phil's or any other locksmith perform key programming for your auto. If you are the unlucky one that this happens to you will be paying an extra charge and having to deal with aggravation. You've been warned. Shame on you Phil !!!
- Secure Home, Locksmith & Safety Services LLCSal did a GREAT JOB! Professional, efficient and courteous - he even set us up with a replacement garage door clicker.
- Sure Lock & Key LLCI went to the shop and they made a copy of my key for me. Took about 4 minutes give or take. They were very professional and were available right when I needed them.
- AA All American LocksmithsGabriel was amazing. He was right on time & went over all my options before any work began. Pricing was fair & the work was done very quickly. Only thing, they should tell the customer that there is a 3% fee for using a credit card. Other than that everything was wonderful.
- AA All American LocksmithsIt was very easy to setup the appointment and the contractor was punctual and kind. I was presented with numerous options -- cheapest vs most expensive and explained which would be appropriate. I was satisfied with every aspect of the job. Got great locks and my home feels more secure now.
- AA All American LocksmithsHe worked well around my grandkids who were running around....2 doors each needed a new deadbolt and 2 doors each needed new knob and deadbolt. All locks have same key and he gave me 4 sets of keys. Service call fee was low but cost of deadbolt and knobs a little pricey I thought. But workmanship and speed of getting it all done was excellent....so overall worth it
- AA All American LocksmithsGabriel was on time, even called to give me an exact time that he'd be there. He was professional, explained what he was doing and worked quickly. Very smooth.
- AA All American Locksmithsvery good, They did what they could, but there was a leak in he AC system an needed to be replaced entirely. That explained why the AC was not blowing out cold air. I didn't have the money to get a new AC system so I had them put in the FREON until i could afford to get a new AC. Not sure of the service date
Last update on September 28, 2022
Locksmiths in Wethersfield
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Need new locks or locked out? You probably have questions about finding a reliable locksmith. This guide can help you hire a professional you can trust.
Find out how much it costs to install deadbolt locks based on factors like the type of lock and whether or not you hire a pro to install your deadbolt.
Find locksmiths in
- Rocky Hill,
- East Hartford,
- South Glastonbury,
- West Hartford,
- New Britain,
- South Windsor,
- East Hampton,
Locksmiths in Wethersfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Hartford Safe and Lock, Inc.36 Silas Deane Highway
Wethersfield, Connecticut 06109
- Hartford Safe and Lock, Inc.
- BMT Lock & Key306 Hermitage Drive
Springfield, Massachusetts 01129
- BMT Lock & Key
- Erichs Handyman Service93 Main St
East Hampton, Connecticut 06424
- Erichs Handyman Service
- Lock, Stock & Barrel Locksmithing, LLC1530 Hopmeadow St
Simsbury, Connecticut 06070
- Lock, Stock & Barrel Locksmithing, LLC
- Valerie Spencer Interiors LLC9 Woodlot Ln
Middletown, Connecticut 06457
- Valerie Spencer Interiors LLC