Agile Construction and Home Improvement

Naugatuck, CT 06770

House flip

House flip

bathtub refinishing202006803
House flip Whole new kitchen and bathroom Hardwood floor refinished Paint in and out Curb appeal Vinyl planks installed Some plumbing and electrical

With over 12 years in the construction industry, we are an owned and operated company that will get the job done right the first time. We can do big or small projects and we can work out your payment too. Our company's mission is to build relationships with our customers, so they always know who to call. We look forward to working with you, give us all call today!...
Entry Porch project
Entry Porch

decks & porches

202006770

woodworking (19)handyman (18)tile installation (9)drywall (7)decks & porches (7)home remodeling (6)plumbers (6)interior painting (5)garage building (4)roofing (2)garage doors (2)flooring (2)

12/24/2020

repaired front porch beams and posts. Installed lattice and a new gate. ( Labor Only)

Description of Work
Rafael, failed to be responsive, reliable, and professional in my opinion and situation. I gave him the job since June. Scheduled it for mid September. Never showed up or called. I walkways had to call him to find out if he was coming or not. Promised again mid October never showed up. Then finally came first week of November. Project was approximately 1.5 days worth of work. He finished it in a month. Only came for a few minutes after another project. Tried to change the price after he started the job. I asked him 3 times to provide me a written quote never did. In the middle of the project he wanted the change the price and not admit what we had agreed verbally. Luckily I had saved text messages, after he saw our texted conversation he admitted to to the job at initial price. Project was completed but shows lock off experience, professionalism and quality. I will attach some photos.

Category contractors,decks,handyman service,deck cleaning,dock building

Work Completed On 12/06/2020

Wow I feel sad to hear that so many lies sorry about your experience and the urge to push someone down for nothing. I wish you well and hope you learn how to be a better person

11/21/2020

Rafael did great, prompt work on my fix & flip. We had good communication throughout the whole project; he's extremely responsive via phone, text or email. The work was good AND fast - which is hard to find. He knowlegeably answered any questions I had about any items, and was great at coming up with solutions to any issues that arose. I'm looking forward to working with him again on my next proje...

Description of Work
Updates/remodeling throughout entire house: Kitchen countertops, backsplash, tile flooring, shower tiles, interior painting, exterior deck & walkway painting, HVAC servicing, masonry (retaining wall)

Category ceramic tile,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,landscaping,pavers, gravel,garage builders,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

Review for Agile Construction and Home Improvement - 84 Galpin St Fl 1, Naugatuck, CT - 39040683

Yey thank you [Member Name Removed] was a pleasure serve you I look forward for the next house!!

09/02/2020

I hired Mr. Mendes because of the Super Service designation, and the large number of positive reviews. Mr. Mendes made several visits to my home for completion of the two projects. Each time, he arrived promptly, and was very pleasant and easy to talk to. He did a beautiful job with the medicine cabinet, but the bookcases were another matter. The core issue I had with Mr. Mendes was that some of h...

Description of Work
(1) installation of recessed medicine cabinet, (2) re-building bookcases in living room

Category garage builders,woodworking

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Review for Agile Construction and Home Improvement - 84 Galpin St Fl 1, Naugatuck, CT - 38846299

So sorry that you feel this way [Member Name Removed] but some of the statements are not true, I didn’t left nails intentionally and the damage wood could be easily fixed with putty however I replaced the wood and fix everything you asked me to same way was the paint I even relief you $150 just because you wasn’t happy.

08/28/2020

The work was done professionally - very helpful, polite and timely. Highly recommended. We’ll be calling Rafael again for work in the future for sure!

Description of Work
tile floor

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/18/2020

Had trouble finding the matching piece, i wanted to order it ahead of time. Rafael was able to find it for me, and was able to get me in his schedule early. Quality work, the gate looks great!

Description of Work
Replace a vinyl fence gate

Category fencing,handyman service

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Thanks Hope I can serve you again

08/03/2020

OMG, I had the privilege to meet Rafael the owner. He personally did the job at my home. He is a total professional. He knows the entire home and im not aware of a job in the home he could not do. I recommend this great company all day long. His rates are very very good and he is willing to work with you on payments. He's me go to handyman.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeled

Category ceramic tile,countertops,handyman service,insulation,masonry,plumbing,garage builders,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

07/13/2020

Excellent! Rafael was very professional and courteous and it was a pleasure to have him do what we needed done👍🤩 We would use him again without question!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

Review for Agile Construction and Home Improvement - 84 Galpin St Fl 1, Naugatuck, CT - 38716163

Thank you for your review I appreciate your business

07/12/2020

No one ever contacted me from this company

Description of Work
Window Pane

Category replacement windows,garage builders

Work Completed On 07/12/2020

07/11/2020

Rafael was punctual, professional and efficient. He did a great job assembling and cleaning up. Looking to potentially hiring him to do work at my parents house.

Description of Work
pergola assembly

Category decks,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

06/11/2020

Absolutely awesome. Professional, attentive, attention to detail, friendly and fast. Within minutes of going to Angies List, Raphael called me and was on the job within 2 days. Definitely recommend. Agile Construction will be go to from now on. I have this company on speed dial.

Description of Work
taping and paint

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

We can do everything don't worry

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal