When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Quaker Hill, CT
There are 19 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Quaker Hill
- Lux Renovations LLCThe experience was wonderful! Great to work with! Honest and upfront. No surprises. And we couldn’t be happier with the finished product. Done on time and within budget. From sales to project management to the team doing the work- everyone was great!
- Tetlow Builders LLCDave and his crew finished our completely unfinished basement, adding a bedroom, living space, and 3/4 bathroom. We were pleased with Dave’s pleasant demeanor and accepted his project proposal. We most liked that he provided a structured payment plan - payment were due when certain projects were completed, so there was no worry of him not finishing what he promised. The finished product is impressive, and our family is enjoying the functional and beautiful space that Dave and crew created. Dave finished the project in a reasonable time frame and within budget
- Tetlow Builders LLCOur experience with Tetlow Builders was fantastic! Dave Tetlow and his entire crew was top notch! The workmanship was superior, and the communication was spot on! We worked extremely well together. Dave was great to bounce our ideas off of. We came up with lots of great unique features in the project. We started with an addition adding 2 rooms, a full bath and a separate laundry room and hallway. We were so very pleased we added on many more jobs! We added trim work, kitchen backsplash, counter and sink, flooring throughout our summer cottage, a patio and sidewalk, and even a full outdoor shower as well. We have already recommended him to friends. We will use Tetlow Builders again and again when needed. Better experience than expected!!
- Coney Drywall, LLCThe work started on time. Crew was professional and respectful. Business owner was trust worthy. Adjusted very well to our project revisions/expansions. Did not nickel and dime us when we made revisions. Cleaned area each day. I would strongly recommend.
- Coney Drywall, LLCWe had our shower completely remodeled and the tiles we had chosen were tricky to install. Ed did an amazing job and it came out better than we had imagined. He works with you, and makes sure you are happy. His work is clean and reliable. We have worked with him before, and he is our go to guy.
- Tetlow Builders LLCA dream come true! Dave, his team and all of his sub contractors did an excellent job on our newly constructed home. From the ground breaking to the finishing touches and everything in between, it was executed in a timely manner. After our first meeting with Dave, we knew he was our guy. He is extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of construction. We told him our vision and he made our dream come true. He was patient and understanding during all of our decision making. He was informative about day to day progression and still to this day, even after moving in and living in our home, is super responsive to emails and phone calls. Whether you’re looking to build your dream home or have a simple job, Tetlow builders is your answer
- Dynamic Basements PlusI couldn't be happier with the work Chris does! Communicating with him and working through all of my insurance company requirements, mortgage company requirements, city of Norwich inspection, and Covid-19 pandemic. Patience and understanding to say the least. I don't think anyone has a basement as nice as this thanks to him. Highest rating I could give, would recommend him to everyone looking for the same kind of work
- Tetlow Builders LLCThe project went very well, Dave Tetlow, had a professional crew of contractors that completed their work to our satisfaction. Dave is very conscientious and qualified in all areas of the remodel.
- DM RemodelingBeautifully done. This job required complete reno of 1972 bathroom down to the studs. New ceiling, walls, and flooring, fanlight with duct work to roof, sealing existing leaks on roof, upgrading electrical, replacing and repositioning plumbing as needed, installing tub/shower, vanity and top, medicine cabinet, lights, door, trim, and all hardware. Dave replaced the existing window with a larger one, and new trim inside and out. And he did this all himself. I can't say enough good things. I think his pricing is fair, his quotes and his work are meticulous. He's also such a nice guy to work with and talk to. He worked on consecutive days, and cleaned up afterwards
- TimberWolf Contracting LLC.Clinton Ashe of TimberWolf Contracting was immediately responsive to my initial email and provided a prompt and detailed estimate for repairs. We live in Italy currently and have renters in our home in CT and he worked with them to accommodate their schedule. His expertise and skills are appreciated by our family as well as the renters in the home. He provided regular updates and suggested items that needed repair which was very welcome as our distance from the project limits our ability to know the state of the home. I have recommended him and will continue to recommend and utilize his services for any future projects with the home. It is a special kind of relief to have found a skilled craftsman who so painstakingly coordinates with his clients and I feel so grateful to have found him
Drywall Contractors in Quaker Hill
- Business Description:I'm glad you choose too look at my profile. I've been in business for over 35 years. Seen alot, done alot, but havent seen it all, yet ! . When you reach out to me for a quote, I cant just price your quote out on this format. The many years of experience have taught me not to just throw out a price based on your description. There are many varibles that need to be considered. You might not see all the things that I see, but I will let you know upon my observation in person. The entirity of yo..Recent Review:We had our shower completely remodeled and the tiles we had chosen were tricky to install. Ed did an amazing job and it came out better than we had imagined. He works with you, and makes sure you are happy. His work is clean and reliable. We have worked with him before, and he is our go to guy.Saurabh P.
- Business Description:all types of plastering, veneer plaster ,3 coat gypsum plaster, cement stucco, acrylic finishes, eifs systems over 35 years experience. Licensed and InsuredRecent Review:Great job moved right along and he cleaned up everything when done Definitely would recommend Frank to my friendsCheryl K.
- Business Description:Specializing in interior and exterior painting, with experience dating back to 2000! We also work with historic homes, new construction, power washing, full restorations, and more! Our team is trained to pay attention to the finest details, taking your painting projects beyond your expectations. There is no job we can't handle! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer servi..Recent Review:Roger was extremely professional and communication was great which I really appreciated. Would 100% hire again!Emma D.
- Business Description:Advanced Group is Southeastern Connecticut’s leading expert in residential and commercial remodeling, renovation and new construction. Our team has been a dedicated community partner since our founding in 2002. Advanced Group is licensed, insured and bonded to work in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Suffolk County. Listed for seven consecutive years as one of the country’s Top 500 by Qualified Remodeler Magazine, Advanced Group carries an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau..Recent Review:Great value, delivered on time, at a very competitive price Professional, efficient, responsive, and courteous -- from project managers to installers to office staff Kept to schedule Excellent communicators, keeping us well informed via phone, text, and email Would absolutely hire Advanced Group again, and will be leading contender for future home improvement projectRick D.
- Business Description:A1 windows & doors LLC was established in 1989 in the Farmington Valley and still to this day operates from the Farmington Valley in our new state of the art showroom. A1 windows & doors is owned and operated by David Urbach, who is still 27 years later, one of the installers for his company. All of our installers are employees of the company, not sub-contractors. We specialize in the complete line of the year 2015 compliant energy star rated windows and doors, as well as many styles and col..Recent Review:Daniel replaced a dozen wood casement windows for us with new vinyl clad ones. The windows he replaced were 20 year old ones from when the home addition was constructed. The other windows in the house were replaced about 15 years ago and Daniel was able to almost exactly match those. He provided the best price and his team was quick and efficient. They did a great job and the new windows are perfectJames H.
- Business Description:Whether its finishing your basement, adding on to your home, or giving your home a total makeover , we're here to help you every step of the way. Dynamic Basements Plus is an established company based in Connecticut, and has a great team of people who have been in the industry since 2002, so we really mean it when we say we're here to help you. Contact us by phone or email and schedule a free quote todayRecent Review:Had a bad experience with another contractor Chris completed the project for us relations was good on time didn’t have to chase him down. Very happy with the outcome.Asha K.
- Business Description:Full service general contractor for new custom homes, additions, kitchens and bathrooms for residential and commercial settings.Recent Review:I will start out by saying, I wish there were more start to describe my experience in working with Rosado Custom Homes and Victor. We recently bought a single family home and worked with Victor and his team to add/repair/upgrade a bunch of things in the house before we moved in. Here are a few things I want to highlight about that experience: 1. Super-responsive: Victor was super-responsive right from the first email I sent him to request a quote. He always responded promptly to all my questions. 2. Timely: The project was completed in a very timely fashion. I had heard of many horror stories from others about delays and we were already working on a tight timeline. Victor and team completed the work within the agreed upon timeframe. 3. Knowledgeable: Victor helped us in making several decisions regarding the repairs/additions. He is super knowledgeable and made several suggestions along the way that helped us do things the "right" and most efficient way. 4. Professionalism: I was very impressed by Victor's professionalism and work ethics. He made sure the work was done to a high quality standard. I will definitely work with him again in the future on my other projects and recommend him to my family/friendsmayur m.
- Business Description:A family owned company for 27 years our experienced staff is available to assist you with all aspects of you masonry and construction needs Customer service is our top priority ,We specialize in brick work,stucco,blue stone ect..... Take a look at our gallery and contact Sammy Masonry to further assist you on your visions and make them come trueRecent Review:Sammy and his team were professional, on time, and did an excellent job! We would definitely hire them again.jane r.
- Business Description:I am a licensed and insured Home Improvement Contractor with 30 years of experience in Home Improvements, Remodeling, and Repairs. We are a family owned business with my son working alongside me as a professional interior and exterior painter with both residential and commercial experience. Our attention to detail and workmanship is top-notch. We are reliable and will do whatever it takes to "make it right" for you.My professional abilities as a Handyman and Woodcrafter include but are not li..Recent Review:Timber and Meghan were great to work with. The price for the work was extremely reasonable and Timber was very flexible and creative with solutions. The original plan was to power wash and treat the existing fence and pergola. Timber suggested going over the old fence with a new fence and building a new pergola.The overall cost for these changes was pretty much the materials. We provided Timber with a photo of a pergola that we found on line and he recreated it flawlessly. I cannot praise Timber highly enough. We are thrilled with the new deck. One of our friends is a retired home builder who is never impressed. He had nothing but praise for the quality and craftsmanship of the work. We already have plans to engage Timber for additional projects. PS We had to order a new dishwasher while Timber was here. He installed it for us and took the old one awayDavid M.
- Business Description:We are a full service contractor. From remodeling your kitchen, bath, or basement to adding on to your house we have all the necessary resources you need to get the job done correctly and in a timely fashion. There is no need to try to be your own general contractor. We will take the load off your shoulders. When we finish your project, all you will need is to move right in. We are licensed and insured, and have been in business since 2002, and still going strong. Super Service Award winner f..Recent Review:Dave and his crew finished our completely unfinished basement, adding a bedroom, living space, and 3/4 bathroom. We were pleased with Dave’s pleasant demeanor and accepted his project proposal. We most liked that he provided a structured payment plan - payment were due when certain projects were completed, so there was no worry of him not finishing what he promised. The finished product is impressive, and our family is enjoying the functional and beautiful space that Dave and crew created. Dave finished the project in a reasonable time frame and within budgetColleen G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Quaker Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & W Carpentry39 Eager Rd
North Franklin, Connecticut
- A G Vars Painting Services41 Maple Grove Ave
- A&L Home Improvements73 juniper lane
Jewett City, Connecticut
- A-1 Windows & Doors LLC7 Herman Drive
- ABCR SolutionsP.O. Box 512
Old Mystic, Connecticut
- Above & Beyond Contractors180 Cook Hill Rd.
- ACE Restoration129 Oxbow Ln
- Advanced Group 61 W Main St
- All County Home Improvements8525 New Oak Ln
Huntersville, North Carolina
- AMERICAN DRYWALL LLC33 N River Ln
- Artisan Renovations30 Edwards Rd
- ARTISTIC HOME IMPROVEMENT70 WHALEHEAD RD
Gales Ferry, Connecticut
- AVALANCHE PLASTERING LLC5 Cranberry Drive
- A & W Carpentry
- BAZINET LLC41 Sullivan Rd
Jewett City, Connecticut
- Benito Brothers Painting LLC486 Broadway
Newport, Rhode Island
- Benoit Builders LLC80 Brunswick Ave
- Bestwick Painting & Restoration LLC87 Hewitt Rd.
- Better Built Basements LLC229 Christian Ln
- Better Home Improvements126 Boston Post Road
- Bishops Home Services9945 Buice Rd
- Blue Mill Construction239 Williams Street
New London, Connecticut
- BAZINET LLC
- Cabral's Home Improvement LLC54 Alger Place
New London, Connecticut
- CertaPro Painters® of Mystic and Glastonbury112 Stockhouse Rd
- CHARLES J BRAND & SON9 Overlook Ave
- Chosen Concept87-02 57th Ave
Elmhurst, New York
- Collegiate Property Management
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut
- Coney Drywall, LLC63 Main St
- Cabral's Home Improvement LLC
- Keepers of the Pasture Property Management24 Morin Ave
- Keepers of the Pasture Property Management
- L O Fongemie and Sons Carpentry302 Westford Road
- L.P. Alice Contracting Services L.L.C.64 Bushnell Rd
Jewett City, Connecticut
- Laitres Drywall45 Main Street Unit 407
- LBP Construction LLC80 Brickyard Road
- Lefevre Bros, LLC99 Patrick Rd
Jewett City, Connecticut
- Lizardi's Fix4 You!44 Pratt Street
- LOWE'S167 WATERFORD PKWY N
- L O Fongemie and Sons Carpentry
- M & W Enterprises LLC2 Ann Rd
- Mango's House LLC
- Marbin General Contractors49 Myano Ln
- Martin Algar LLC35 Rowland Rd
Old Lyme, Connecticut
- McCutcheon Building & Remodeling32 Myrock Ave
- MHI Building & Remodeling60 Scotland Rd
- Michael Mish Construction7 Hazelwood Dr
- MJs Painting P.O Box 98, 26 Killingworth rd
- MOROSKY BUILDING & REMODELING43 Walnut Dr
- MPL Construction llc325 Phoenixville Rd
- Mr. Handyman of Norwich, New London, Glastonbury66 Franklin St
- MRD Remodelling LLC.59 Hartford Rd
- Mystic Professional Service25 New London Road
- M & W Enterprises LLC
- NEALON ENERGY SOLUTIONS, LLC9 ROBIN LN
- New England Traditions262 Derry Hill Rd
- New Hope Carpentry58 May Street
- North American Building Inc100 Putnam Rd
- Northeast Property Group Inc150 Eugene O'Neill Dr
New London, Connecticut
- NEALON ENERGY SOLUTIONS, LLC
- RB Painting & Restoration206 Cow Hill Rd
- Red Cap Construction2 River Road Apt 1A
- Robert's Construction LLC497 Mohegan Avenue Pkwy
Quaker Hill, Connecticut
- Roger's Top Notch Painting LLC11 Chester St
New London, Connecticut
- Roka home services10 Greyledge Dr
- Rondini Plaster and Stucco 27 Willoughby St
- Rosado Custom Remodelers 226 Baxter Ln
- RRP Contracting LLC6 Rock St
- Ruben Abramov474 Boston Post Road
- Ryone's Custom Home Improvements LLC44 Roseleah Drive
- RB Painting & Restoration