Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Quaker Hill, CT
There are 0 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Quaker Hill
- Pools Etc IncThey first came out on a Sunday morning and found our return line were leaking. Dave explained that back in the 1980's installers used flexible pvc that was easy to use, but was not meant for underground use. He told me the lines should be replaced with standard rigid pvc pipe. He explained how to replace the lines by running new ones and leave the old in the ground,or he could do the job. I started pulling up pavers to expose the pipe, and found that at 62 years old, it was too hard for me. I called Pools Ect and asked them to perform the repair. Dave said the company was very busy and I may have to wait a few weeks. Several weeks later, they sent a crew of 2 out and made the repair in 4 hours. They offered to come back to replace the pavers, or I could do it myself. I did replace them myself. I had called others before about the leak and offers came in at prices from 1000 to 6500. I would recommend Pools Ect for any repairs because of their honesty and fair pricing. Pools Ect is definitely worth the wait and they offer alternatives so that we could use the pool while we waited for them to schedule the repair. THANKS AGAI
- Pools Etc IncThey did a great job installing the pool cover. They found a cover that fits our unusually shaped pool without having to build a custom shape, so that was a big positive. With regard to their summer pool service, I do not know because they just opened it up last week.
- Pools Etc IncThe Jameson family owns and runs POOL's ETC and they take pride in everything they do. From start to finish they were on top of all of the details, and they are very quality and service oriented. We were amazed that all of the work was done by a team of 5 with no outside subcontractors (the electrician being the exception). They also bring a sophisticated sense of design to the work they do. All in all a very positive experience, and one I would recommend to anyone looking for a pool
- Pools Etc IncI switched from the business (Leffingwell Pools) that installed the hot tub a year ago because it was such a horrible experience having the tub installed and now it is only open now for a few short hours on Saturdays. I ended up giving that business a F rating. Pools, etc is so professional and wonderful to deal with. I can get my water sample tested 6 days a week so it much more convenient! I would highly recommend this business
Swimming Pool Companies in Quaker Hill
- Business Description:The Premier Home Remodeling Contractor in CT & NY Ferrandino Enterprises LLC is an established and well respected General Contractor that has been servicing customers over 20 years in Connecticut and New York. The company has completed a broad range of construction projects over the years, including bathroom and kitchen renovations, roof repairs, complete home remodels for investors and homeowners, large scale luxury home additions, excavation and site work projects, ground-up residential de..Recent Review:NIGHTMARE. DO NOT USE THIS CONTRACTOR. Ferrandino Enterprises is a contractor in CT that we hired to do some emergency water mitigation work at our home following a storm. We were pressured into signing a work authorization form and credit card authorization form given the emergency nature of the repairs with the expectation that it would be handled by insurance. We were never provided with an estimate or invoice for work done at our house, even after multiple requests, both written and over phone. Our insurance company, USAA, did send an adjuster whose information we provided to Ferrandino. Ferrandino did not complete the original work requested, nor did he return any calls or e-mails for 7 months. He would not supply us with a copy of the invoice or charges being presented to our insurance company (USAA) for 7 months. We received copies from the adjuster. After reviewing the invoice and charges being presented to the insurance company we realized they were grossly inflated both in scope, time of work, materials used and general labor. We asked our insurance company not to proceed further with adjusting the claim above their original estimates as he was attempting fraud. In discussions with other former clients of Ferrandino, we have discovered this is a pattern of preying on storm victims and then overcharging insurance companies for work either never completed or grossly overcharged. After getting as much as possible from insurance, Ferrandino then threatens homeowners for additional amounts due and often places liens on homes as a scare tactic. After exhausting his attempts to be paid an inflated amount by our insurance, Ferrandino eventually sent an invoice to us, 7 months after doing work at our house, and for amounts and labor never completed at our house. In e-mail, I explained that his invoice did not reflect the work done at our house and, in good faith, would be willing to pay him an amount that corresponds to the insurance estimate including any deductibles as well. After refusing that offer, he illegally charged my credit card for the full amount 3 months after our email exchange. We tried to resolve this directly by paying a reasonable amount for the services provided but cannot pay for services never rendered. He should not be allowed to conduct business given his history of predatory and unethical behavior. AGAIN, I WOULD STRONGLY DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS CONTRACTOR OR JASON FERRANDINONate d.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Able Safety Consulting Provides Occupational Safety & Health Training, Construction Consultation and Site Safety Management to the Massapequa Park, NY Area.
- Business Description:My name is Michael Sarmiento, I am the owner of J&S Contractors Llc. I have been in the construction business for 7 years, working in all type of general constructions, such as custom commercial, and residential. I offer services such as, Drywall, Framing, Siding, Ceramic Tile, Acoustical ceiling, Painting, Decks, Kitchens, Baths, Hardwood Flooring, Cabinet Installation, Strip & Wax Floors, Fences, Concrete, Demolition & Finish... and much more. All our work is guaranteed and affordable,..
- Business Description:Vance & Company LLC is a family owned and operated Construction company. We handle all home construction needs and emergencies at any time of day. We have clients that range from Doctors to Lawyers and law enforcement. We have very competitive rates and will do all necessary to make sure you are satisfied with the project.
- Business Description:pools-spas & hardware PartsRecent Review:They guy came and cut some pipes, and he never came back. I called the pool guy to do the pool work, and he's telling how to do the pool work, that's not what I signed up for. He told me how to do it, I had a cracked skimmer and he told me to go get some putty and put some putty in the skimmer.Kevin W.
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 697, East Lyme, CO 06333.Recent Review:I did not use this service. I never contacted this company.Ralph M.
- Business Description:At Select Ponds, we utilize 3D modeling and virtual reality technology to design top-notch, high-end ponds and water gardens. Each design is personalized and unique to you. If you can dream it, we will not only design it, but we will also manage the project's execution. We're a trusted supplier of Evolution Aqua, a multi-award-winning pond filtration manufacturer based in the UK. Our parent company, Select Koi, uses these filtration systems for all of our ponds where we house Japan-imported..
- Business Description:Jimm Brooks, Fred Charles, and Phil Davis are the three founders of BCD Construction LLC. Together we have a combined 30 years of serving customers and exceeding their needs. Our company was founded on a simple premise: Give our customers the highest craftsmanship possible, treat them and their homes with the utmost care, and surprise them by surpassing their expectations. We are a three member LLC. What does that mean to you? It means you will only have to deal with the founders of the comp..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Quaker Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BRONSON POOLS SPAS & HARDWARE129 BEACH POND RD
- BRONSON POOLS SPAS & HARDWARE
- Crestwood Pools Inc.220 Stage Rd.
Vestal, New York
- Crestwood Pools Inc.
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC18 Highview Rd
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J&S Contractors Llc
- LBP Construction LLC80 Brickyard Road
- LBP Construction LLC
- Pools Etc Inc280 Flanders Rd
East Lyme, Connecticut
- Pools Etc Inc
- Ralph Williams Landscape Design104 Yellow Birch Lane
- Ralph Williams Landscape Design
- Treat's Pools & Spas22 Avery Rd
- Treat's Pools & Spas
- Vance & Company LLC49 Greenlawn St
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut
- Vance & Company LLC