Porcelain Glaze

Founded 1982 • With Angi since September 2010

General Remodeling

Porcelain Glaze has been serving Connecticut since 1982. Resurfacing Bathtubs, Sinks, Wall Tile & more! Please call for details 1-800-882-6845. Kindly allow 1-2 business days for a return call. The average price on having a bathtub resurfaced is $ 475.00. I look forward to serving you. Tom...

M Adorno, LLC

Residential and Commercial Construction

Offers by M Adorno, LLC on Angi
Betterment Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in all phases of remodeling services for general home, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and MORE! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

TRP Construction

Established in 1994, TRP CONSTRUCTION is known for our quality work and fair prices. We understand that communication between clients, vendors, and tradespeople is one of the most crucial components necessary for completion of a successful project. TRP applies the highest standards of professionalism to every project, regardless of its size or scope.

06/20/2017

The tub looks brand new! Excellent work performed. Maintenance tips were provided to keep the new finish looking new for longer. Great work!

Description of Work
Had an old bathtub that was an ugly yellow dingy looking color with some chips in the enamel.

06/15/2017

He did an excellent job. I'm very happy with him. He was responsive. He did a fabulous job and it took half a day. He was right on time. He was awesome. He really was excellent. I would recommend him highly.

Description of Work
He reglazed my bathtub. He had to take off the old glaze and reglaze. He also did all of the caulking.

04/10/2017

They did a greay job. They had to remove the old paint, since tub was painted once before by another company. After that they did amazing job bringinh the tub to life again, like new.

Description of Work
Bathtub repainting

03/20/2017

It went well. There was an error but Tom came back and fixed it. He was very nice and helpful.

Description of Work
Work was done on my bathtub which was in very bad shape. There was also some tiling on the wall.

03/14/2017

Very well. Showed up on time. Finished early.

Description of Work
Bathtub reglazed.

09/06/2016

I paid $425 for the reglazing, but because my tub had been reglazed before it was an additional $150 to strip the tub. The prep work that Tom did was very impressive. He covered everything in the bathroom to avoid anything else from being splattered on. The tub looks like new. I am extremely pleased. If you have any questions or want to set up an appointment I would suggest you call by phone and he will return your calls after 730pm. That is my only reason for the B under responsiveness. Email does not seem to be his preferred mode of contact. But by phone totally responsive. I would definitely hire him again! He is very personable and gave me lots of hints about other work I was doing in the house. Thanks, Tom.

Description of Work
I had a bathtub reglazed.

07/10/2016

Scheduling was easy, he got us right in.

Description of Work
Reglaze of bathtub

02/22/2016

Thomas was very informative and friendly from the first phone call for a quote till the minute he cleaned up after the work was performed. We had him refinish a cast iron tub and wall mounted sink that was original to our home. He did a beautiful job with both, they look great! He showed up on friday afternoon and took about 4 hours. We noticed a few small areas that weren't perfect after the first spray on friday night, I called and left Thomas a message on Saturday with my concerns. He called me Monday morning and said he would be there the next day. He not only fixed the small imperfections but caulked around our tub as well. He went above and beyond his scope of work on both days and we would definitely recommend him. Did I mention you can't beat his prices?

Description of Work
Refinished a cast iron bath tub and a 1937 wall mounted sink

12/30/2015

I had to contact Angie's List three times to get contact from provider. Once appointment was made provider was skilled and the tub looks very good. A couple of areas of acrylic overspray...not very noticeable.

Description of Work
Put a new acrylic finish on the bathtub.

11/10/2015

Porcelain Glaze did a fantastic job. Our project involved the removal of an old shower door enclosure, and Thomas did a great job patching the old holes -- you'd never know a door was there. The tub/shower looks brand new, and we couldn't be happier with the results.

Description of Work
Porcelain Glaze reglazed my one piece baby blue fiberglass tub/shower surround to a beautiful white.

Category bathtub refinisher

Bathtubs, sinks, tile & fiberglass.