Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Clinton, CT
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Clinton
- Able ServicesTook longer than expected but was ultimately successful. We were not charged extra for the extra time.
- A Action ApplianceVery polite, clean and professional service man, did not waste a single minute. Came in, introduced himself, asked what was wrong and got right to work.
- AAA Century Appliance LLCVery well. The AAA Century repairman was prompt and professional when he came out to assess our problem. He fixed a burner then and there, having to order parts and schedule a return to complete the job. He returned as scheduled, satisfactorily completed the repair and we weren't charged for parts ordered but not used. The estimate was not only stuck to, but final billing was slightly less. Professional, competent, courteous and honest as the day is long read less
- Valerie Spencer Interiors LLCThey did the job very nicely. They coordinated it very well. I thought their price was fair; at the lower end of what I thought was the spectrum. There was a lot of give and take, back and forth. They were very good. i did not shop around. There was an online price of what the range was. There was no alteration of the opening, I had measured it carefully. He had all the parts he needed right there. He was also very helpful in other ways. It ended up that I had him do a re-stringing of a Venetian blind. That was at a very good price. I actually called him for something else as wellI have a Bosch ceramic top stove, that has a pop-up fan, that comes up about 7-8 inches I think that it's not working correctly, so I called that same person. On time, coordinated. He was sort of folksy but, that was fine. He doesn't have to be stiff read less
- Contra Costa Appliance ServiceCame out the very next day. Worked directly with my tenant and diagnosed the problem immediately. Part was ordered and installed within 72 hours of 1st call and tenant was pleased as punch that the washer was running like new again.
- General Appliance Service IncThe technician was very good. He replaced the temperature control. He also noticed that my door hinge grommets were shot and needed replacing, and the hinge metal was rubbing on metal and wearing down. He ordered the parts and came back to fix the door. Good thing because eventually the door would have come crashing down. One thing about the price that I am not crazy about: they charge a fee to make the service call and assess the repair, and they do not subtract this fee from the repair charge if you choose to go ahead with the repair, as some other places do. Also, as with most reliable places, they charge according to a set book price for the repair, not by the hour. But they were able to fit me into their schedule quickly, and were overall very accommodating and professional. I have found them to be very competent when it comes to SubZero refrigerators read less
- Appliance ZoneThey are great! The whole team is standing behind their product. I could not make it to work at the beginning, and they helped me out tirelessly until it works. Strongly recommend them.
- All American Appliance IncEverything went well. The repairman was prompt, polite, neat and efficient. I would have that service group back any time I need it.
- R J VEITCH APPLIANCE REPAIR2 service guys showed up the day after I called. It was on a Saturday. They didn't charge any up charge for the weekend. The part wasn't available so they had to order it. It took several days but they came out and did the repair on Thursday of that week. The service guys were professional and friendly. I had a question about my refrigerator and they pulled it out and checked it out offering suggestions at no charge. Will call them again if I have an appliance problem read less
- Paul Ford Appliance ServiceWe had a problem with our refrigerator leaking . Paul responded promptly . Not only did he do a great job fixing the problem but but he took time in explaining the cause, and offered advice to prevent a reoccurrence. Very nice person , we definitely highly recommend him !
Appliance Repair Experts in Clinton
- Business Description:Welcome to A Action Appliance Repair LLC. It has been my family's pleasure to service our customers in the Hartford, New Haven, Stamford, Shoreline, North East, Litchfield and all of Connecticut since 1961. We service Springfield Massachusetts areas, and Rhode Island. We will be here for you, day and night, or whenever you need help to fix all brands, makes, and models of your appliances. We repair & service LG, Samsung GE, Maytag, Amana, Sears, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Sub-zero, Ther.. read lessRecent Review:Everyone from start to finish was nice & helpful. Jose was on time , professional. & knowledgeable. Oven works like newJean P.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Valerie Spencer Interiors LLC: Precision Window Treatment Installation and Handyman Service. Blinds,shades and interior shutter measurement,installation,repairs and sales. Small job specialty handyman service. Certified professional installer for Hunter Douglas, Kirsch/Levelor as well as Somfy motorized products. Former preferred installer for JC Penney custom decorating. Experience with all product lines including Bali, Graber, Smith&Noble and 3Day blinds. Independent, work with decorators, .. read lessRecent Review:Excellent!Brian was very professional and accurate he was knowledgeable of what I needed done.Brian ran into an issue while installing my faucet and needed to reschedule to come back and fix it he rescheduled in a timely manner even though he was very busy with other jobs Brian refused full payment until the job was complete Brian was a huge help with everything I recommend valerie Spencer interiors and Brian for all your home improvement projects I will be recommending him to all I know who need work done read lessJoe W.
- Business Description:Repair and installation of all major appliances.Recent Review:I am so pleased with the work Tim did for me. He was prompt, professional, and very fast! The price was excellent -- less than it would have been for someone else to just come out and look at it, never mind fix it. He explained what happened and showed me the part that was defective. He also gave me some suggestions of how to avert the problem in the future (basically, move the dryer and vent out another way so that the dryer doesn't need to work so hard) and recommended someone who could help with that. Although I hope the need doesn't arise, if I ever need an appliance fixed again, I will definitely call Tim read lessKathleen B.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Total Mechanical Systems LLC is a full home service company that has proudly served Connecticut area residents and businesses since 2001. Centrally located in Plainville, we are dedicated to leading the way by providing the highest quality Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electrical services and comfort from the first call to the last handshake. Whether it's a repair, new installation, or maintenance tune-up, we strive to exceed our customers' expectations. We treat you as we would like to be .. read lessRecent Review:Total Mechanical Systems gave us a competitive quote and a shorter lead time than other A/C contractors we quoted. Their team showed up on time, did a high quality installation job, did everything TMS had said they were going to, and were careful not to damage any walls, floors, etc read lessNeil B.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Deep River
- Old Saybrook
- Old Lyme
- North Branford
- East Haddam
- East Lyme
- East Haven
appliance repair services in Clinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Econo Appliance Repair9 Union Sq
- Econo Appliance Repair
- GE Factory Service20 Research Parkway
Old Saybrook, Connecticut
- GE Factory Service
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Jager Professional Gas Services LLC93 Elm St Ste E
Old Saybrook, Connecticut
- Jager Professional Gas Services LLC