Kevin's Kwality Appliance

Founded 1974 • With Angi since November 2005

5619 Allison St.

Arvada, CO 80002

***2005+2006+2007+2008+2009+2010+ 2011+2012+2013+2014+2015+2016 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER*** Cost is determined by what is to be repaired Trip charge and hourly rate on major appliances.

07/04/2019

Pamela S.

I haven’t even had Kevin out for the service yet, and already I’m very impressed. My refrigerator stopped working on the morning of the 4th of July. I called and left a message on Kevin’s voicemail and received a call back within 15 minutes (on a holiday). Kevin did some trouble-shooting over the phone and offered to do some research and call me back to see if he could save me a service call. He was knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I will be adding Kevin to my contractor’s list. GREAT first impression!

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

Category appliance repair

Thank You for the nice review really makes my day makes me smile.

06/18/2019

Emily A.

I called Kevin about a button that was stuck on my washing machine. He saved me a service call fee by giving me advice over the phone. He refined my call promptly and was very helpful!

Description of Work
Stuck machine button

Category appliance repair

Thank You for the nice review really makes my day makes me smile.

05/11/2018

JAMES M.

Kevin came out to the house as arranged. He was not finding the issue and decided to check the electrical. One of the legs of our 220 outlet was not working and so the unit could not heat up. He found the breaker and it was partially off. He reset it, and the dryer heated up. He also noted that the venting was in dire need of cleaning and that we needed to take care of that right away.

Description of Work
Our clothes dryer would not heat up. We needed that fixed.

Category appliance repair

Thank You for the nice review really makes me happy with life thanks again.

05/26/2017

Matt A.

Kevin is super honest and offered sincere honest advice on how we could fix some of our appliance problems on our own. This guy is a gem.

Description of Work
Help with dishwasher draining and heating problem

Category appliance repair

Thank You for the nice review glad I could help.

05/01/2017

Patrick M.

Everything went great. He repaired the item quickly and was very responsive before the house call.

Description of Work
Our clothes dryer needed attention. The heating element needed to be replaced.

Category appliance repair

Thank You for nice review and very glad to have helped.

11/02/2016

ROBERT D.

I called and left voice messages three times. Never got any response. Used someone else.

10/31/2016

TOM U.

An easy identification of the problem and fix.

Description of Work
fix dryer noise

10/20/2016

Albert D.

Kevin is very social and honest. My 16 year old frig is now almost new. You will have to keep reminding Kevin to do your repair soon. Once he commits, he comes on time. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Replace shelf supports on wall and replace water valve for the water dispenser.

Category appliance repair, handyman service

Thank you for the nice review.

08/14/2016

Jim T.

Call Saturday Noon. No response by Sunday 3:30 pm.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repaired.

Category appliance repair

Sorry do not now what happen here and this might have been the time I ended up in the hospital for 8 days. Nsaids poisoning ; ibuprofen, Advil, naproxen, alka zelzer, and people that are fair skinned should never take Nsaids. This was a big surprise for me and no fun at all. Sorry [Member Name Removed] I am back to feeling great again.

Randy G.

Very well... I called him on Saturday morning and he gave me some ideas to fix it myself. When I couldn't, he arrived Monday morning and found a pulley that needed replaced. Very friendly and good at what he does.

Description of Work
clothes dryer repair

MELINDA Y.

Kevin has repaired my refrigerator and clothes dryer and other appliances. He is always my choice of an honest repairman to repair all sorts of appliances at my residence and also my rental properties. He is professional and thorough and I always receive great service at a great price. recommendations for my appliance purchases. I often contact him for his advice on a multitude of issues concerning home upkeep. As a Realtor, I also refer Kevin (Kwality) to many real estate clients as he is prompt and efficient.

Description of Work
Kevin has repaired my refrigerator and clothes dryer and other appliances. He is always my choice of an honest repairman to repair all sorts of appliances at my residence and also my rental properties. He is professional and thorough and I always receive great service and recommendations for my appliance purchases.I had Kevin out to repair my dishwasher and he provided additional cleaning service on my refrigerator and showed me how to maintain it for the best life span.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the nice review and you're the best realtor in the whole country and the nicest

Randall A.

Kevin was responsive, immediately offered to help me make the repairs myself, if that's what I wanted. But it wasn't -- I wanted a professional! He came over, assessed the situation, and stayed with it through some unanticipated complications (wrong and quot;new partsand quot; in the factory-sealed box, for example). Personable, knowledgeable. Generous with his insights and recommendations.

Description of Work
Replaced motor in Whirlpool drier, and replaced various other parts that were at risk of failing.

07/18/2016

Jennifer L.

Kevin was prompt and courteous. He fixed both appliances in a timely manner and without extra costs. I recommend him!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair Dryer repair

Category appliance repair

Late response but thank you very much for the nice review

07/17/2016

Ted M.

Wonderful! Kevin was fast and very helpful. If there were more repair people like this individual life would be so easier for all of us!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair, my refrigerator was no longer cooling. The freezer barely froze and fresh food area barely reached cool. I call Kevin Kwality Appliance repair within the day my call was returned. Kevin give me some trouble-shooting advice, asking me to check this and that. During a short but precise conversation we decided on a plan of action. I can not begin to tell here how helpful and complete his advice and work was. I will always call him first.

07/17/2016

Ted M.

03/09/2016

Denise D.

When I called Kevin, he first recommended a few things I could try on my own to fix the fridge. When that didn't work, he was able to come out the next day. After about an hour, he determined that one of lego-looking-things o the control panel was not working. Kevin did the research and found where I could order the part and have it shipped overnight! He came back two days later, installed the part, and it appeared the fridge started up again. But it didn't work. I texted Kevin back to say the fridge had still not cooled down. He was back early the next morning, After about an hour, he found the real problem - ice had collected on the fan and frozen it up. He felt awfully bad for the original misdiagnosis. Explained that we could get a full refund by returning the part. He didn't charge us for his return trip, and he didn't charge us for the time he spend researching sources for the part. I could tell the misdiagnosis had been weighing on his mind because later that evening, he texted some advice about how to prevent the ice build up in the future, although it turns out this model is prone to this problem. I told Kevin we'd see him again in a year or two. He did a great job, and charged a fair price.

Description of Work
Our 3-year old Samsung side-by-side refrigerator stopped working. Kevin repaired it.

01/31/2016

Marc M.

Timely arrival. Friendly & knowledgable service. Will call again

Description of Work
Fixed & cleaned gas oven. Surveyed dishwasher & ice maker.

12/02/2015

Candace J.

Knew exactly what problem was and fixed it.

Description of Work
Fixed washing machine that had stopped spinning and draining.

12/02/2015

Candace J.

Fixed washing machine that had stopped spinning and draining. ?

Description of Work
Knew exactly what problem was and fixed it.

11/21/2015

erika E.

Keith was excellent. He called before arriving. Arrived on time. Spend the necessary time to do the job right, and came prepared with the parts necessary - not requiring a follow up visit (costing more $$$). Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Fixed my drier.

11/09/2015

Annie F.

I've called a few HVAC companies to ask about a furnace repair/inspection. When I called I spoke directly to Kevin who quickly learned that I was trying to solve a cold house problem and my options are either a furnace tune up or insulating the crawl space. Kevin. When he heard that our furnace was only 7 years old he said he doubted it was the furnace and took his own time to answer my questions about insulation even after confirming my issue wasn't the furnace. He had virtually nothing to gain by helping me and for that reason I would absolutely use Kevin for other services the next time I need them.

Description of Work
Provided information

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/27/2015

Lori G.

I have used Kevin's to repair a refrigerator before, and was pleased with his service and price. Today, I called him to repair a clothes washer. When I told him what seemed to be wrong (it wouldn't drain properly) and what I'd already tried (removing the pump and looking for foreign objects), he encouraged me to look again and replace the pump if there were no objects in the pump. He even told me of the best place to buy a new pump. He was happy to come out and fix it, but his suggestion was for me to save the money. I did as he suggested, and found a nickel in the pump where I had not looked before. Washer works fine now, and I can't thank him enough for saving me the cost of a repair! I will always call Kevin's first, and definitely have him fix any problem I can't do myself.

Description of Work
. . . walked me through a problem with my washer, and saved me the cost of a repair.

09/29/2015

Laurie D.

Called on Sept. 23 regarding dishwasher repair, got a vm message that identified itself as Kevin's Kwality, left my cell phone number. It is now six days later and still have not received a return call.

Description of Work
Provided did nothing, including return phone call.

Sorry

09/21/2015

Jonathan R.

Well. Kevin was/is very thorough and shows exceptional breadth and depth of knowledge. Fridge was fixed and is working fine.

Description of Work
Repair our 15-year old refrigerator.

09/15/2015

jeanne K.

I called him this morning to fix a broken dryer belt. He returned my call immediately and was at my house ah hour later. Delightful, professional, did a perfect job...and even gave me a few tips to keep other appliances running well. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Fixed dryer

Fix-it 24/7 Plumbing, Heating & Air

Family owned and operated since 2013, Fix-It 24/7 is your go-to source for all your plumbing, heating and air repairs and upgrades. Serving the entire Denver Metro Area, we can take care of all your household needs, no matter their simplicity or complexity. At Fix-It 24/7, we take pride in providing our customers with world-class customer service. From the time you call us to the completion of your repair, installation or maintenance, rest assured you will be treated with utmost care, respect and empathy. We came from humble beginnings, having started as just a small family business. And while we’ve experienced growth, Fix-It 24/7 is committed to preserving the small business mentality, treating each and every customer as if they’re members of our extended family. Fix-It 24/7 is more than just our company name, it’s our specialty. While some companies tout having 24-Hour Emergency Service, what they really mean is that they schedule service around the clock, not that they are available to complete the work 24/7. We, however, schedule and perform service 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether a problem arises at 2 p.m. or 2 a.m., we are here to aid you the moment you need us.

303 Heating & Air, Inc.

We specialize in residential heating and air conditioning repair and installations. We cater comfort solutions to your individual needs.

Vittetoe Electric

Vittetoe Electric is owner operated providing a wide range of Residential Electrical Services. I have over 12 years of experience and I know what it takes to get the job done right. Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

All major appliance repair, HVAC, heat, air conditioning, swamp coolers & heating, plumbing, electrical, hot tubs, pools, light home repair, walk in refrig, and freezer, lawn mover & power tool repair, earthlinked geothemal service and install certified.