Big Tool Box

Founded 1973 • With Angi since November 2005

Serving the community for over 30 years with high quality products and knowledgeable staff. Your local hardware store with friendly service. Stop in to see what customer service is about today!...

AM Tech Electric

Reliable and professional electricians in The Denver Metro Area. We now have a Aurora based office to better serve our clients! AM Tech Electric is a full service electrical contractor. We believe in taking the time to do the job right and know it doesn't matter how nice of a job done if a mess is left. We wear boot covers and always use clean drop clothes. We consist of 10 employees and welcome all electrical and lighting work large and small. We are registered with the BBB since 2018 and protect our reputation by always delivering a job well done and being fair. We know a great deal about lighting and have many professional resources to leverage. We continue to learn by attending training sessions, demonstrations, and classes offered in the industry. We take great pride in our abilities. We service all of the Denver Metro Area and are not afraid to travel. We service Denver, Boulder, Broomfield, Arapahoe, Adams, Jefferson counties in Colorado.

CT Electrical Services

CT Electrical Services was established to provide customers with the most bang for their bucks. At CT Electrical Services we complete the job on time and on budget every time. Here we do small, medium and large size jobs so no jobs are too small or too big for us to handle. We are in the business of making the customer happy or otherwise we would not still be in business. Give us a call today for a "FREE ESTIMATE" and see what great service at an affordable price is all about.

Offers by CT Electrical Services on Angi
Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric

Every Applewood technician is licensed in their trade, background checked and drug tested. We send an email prior to your appointment with a photo and brief bio of the technician so you know who to except. With over 48 years of plumbing, electrical & AC/heat services, you can trust us to treat you like family, and to do a great job by providing a quick response to your call. We will send a clean, courteous, and reliable service professional that fixes your problem RIGHT the first time, all at a guaranteed price. Applewood is the most on-time and reliable plumbing, electrical, heating, and air conditioning company in the Denver metro area — guaranteed! Keeping you and your family safe in your home has always been our top priority. As we navigate through the COVID-19 crisis, our commitment to your health and safety remains the same.

Offers by Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric on Angi

10/19/2017

The tune-up went well and my snowblower now starts up when it couldn't when I tried earlier this month due to a gummed up carburetor. They will pick up your snowblower for $50, which I wish wasn't so high but I can't fit it inside my SUV to deliver it myself. The guys at the shop were very nice and professional and I would use them again for other small engine repair needs.

Description of Work
My snowblower needed a tune-up and its carburetor cleaned out (gas gummed it up over the summer I think)

01/20/2014

great price, excellent work, one-day service

Description of Work
Engine work on snowblower. .

01/05/2014

The truck was available as promised and I got help with hand truck and accessories very quickly to have the truck ready to go for my move. I was very impressed.

Description of Work
These guys were very professional when I used their Uhaul rent service.

10/26/2013

It took them a little longer to get it back then I would have liked, but they are busy. It is still running well up to today. They time taken was the only problem that we had. They had promised us a week, and it took them 10 days. This was not parts driven, it was just the technician.

Description of Work
We used Big Tool Box. We had a small engine that needed repair and tuning.

10/09/2013

The snow blower would not start - not even cough. They did an overhaul that had it going flawlessly. They also installed an electric starter. No more pulling that darned starter rope - yea! This is a great place for small engine repair. They do a lot of it.

Description of Work
Repaired a snow blower and installed electric starter

Category lawn mower repair

Ace hardware, big tool box, highlands garden center, nursury, lawn sprinkler center, rental center, budget truck rental, small engine repair & propane gas fill.

5% Off Weekdays Only