Big Tool Box

Founded 1973 • With Angi since November 2005

Serving the community for over 30 years with high quality products and knowledgeable staff. Your local hardware store with friendly service. Stop in to see what customer service is about today!...

TOP SHELF ELECTRIC, LLC

Top Shelf Electric, Heating, & Air is a veteran owned and locally operated home service company. They provide top-notch services to all residential customers. Their techs are Denver's #1 electrical and hvac experts! All of their highly skilled techs are licensed, certified, insured, background checked, professional, fully trained, and the best in the industry! Top Shelf provides all electrical, heating, and cooling installations, repairs, and services. All customers will "Get The Upfront Job Cost To The Penny, Before You Decide Or Pay Any." With Top Shelf's 100% customer satisfaction and upfront pricing, you have nothing to lose! Wire You Waiting? Call Now!

Offers by TOP SHELF ELECTRIC, LLC on Angi
CT Electrical Services

CT Electrical Services was established to provide customers with the most bang for their bucks. At CT Electrical Services we complete the job on time and on budget every time. Here we do small, medium and large size jobs so no jobs are too small or too big for us to handle. We are in the business of making the customer happy or otherwise we would not still be in business. Give us a call today for a "FREE ESTIMATE" and see what great service at an affordable price is all about.

Offers by CT Electrical Services on Angi
SG Services

When it comes to your home or business, you want to hire the best contractors to complete maintenance, repairs, and installations of essential equipment. With SG Services you get a trustworthy electric, plumbing, and HVAC contractor all in one. We’re able to complete work in any of these areas for both residential and commercial customers. In business for over two decades, our family-owned company has a team of skilled professionals you can rely on. Our plumbers, HVAC technicians, and electricians in Aurora, CO are all handpicked by our owner for their dedication and experience. Call us today to schedule service for your home or business.

10/19/2017

The tune-up went well and my snowblower now starts up when it couldn't when I tried earlier this month due to a gummed up carburetor. They will pick up your snowblower for $50, which I wish wasn't so high but I can't fit it inside my SUV to deliver it myself. The guys at the shop were very nice and professional and I would use them again for other small engine repair needs.

Description of Work
My snowblower needed a tune-up and its carburetor cleaned out (gas gummed it up over the summer I think)

01/20/2014

great price, excellent work, one-day service

Description of Work
Engine work on snowblower. .

01/05/2014

The truck was available as promised and I got help with hand truck and accessories very quickly to have the truck ready to go for my move. I was very impressed.

Description of Work
These guys were very professional when I used their Uhaul rent service.

10/26/2013

It took them a little longer to get it back then I would have liked, but they are busy. It is still running well up to today. They time taken was the only problem that we had. They had promised us a week, and it took them 10 days. This was not parts driven, it was just the technician.

Description of Work
We used Big Tool Box. We had a small engine that needed repair and tuning.

10/09/2013

The snow blower would not start - not even cough. They did an overhaul that had it going flawlessly. They also installed an electric starter. No more pulling that darned starter rope - yea! This is a great place for small engine repair. They do a lot of it.

Description of Work
Repaired a snow blower and installed electric starter

Category lawn mower repair

Ace hardware, big tool box, highlands garden center, nursury, lawn sprinkler center, rental center, budget truck rental, small engine repair & propane gas fill.

5% Off Weekdays Only