Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Brighton, CO
There are 40 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Brighton
- Master MCG RemodelingI am sorry for the late posting. Dylan is the "Real Deal" he gave me the custom closet of my dreams!! From the start he was professional and did exactly what he said he could do. I cannot thank you enough for my beautiful closet. Thank you Dylan, amazing work!!
- Beams to Basements Contractors, LLCJosh did a wonderful job installing new baseboards in our house. He was punctual, work done was very clean and he was very friendly. Mim was very responsive and detailed on the administrative side...pleasure to work with. Would definitely use them again.
- Patriot Painting Professionals IncPatriot did an awesome job! I cannot say how happy I am with the quality of the work. I would definitely recommend Patriot and the bid was also very competitive. I also liked the fact that the company did not pester me about contracting with them. They provided a bid and I called Patriot back to schedule the job. Miguel the project manager is great to work with read less
- SIMS,LLC.If being an excellent craftsman were not enough, Steve is made of integrity. You don't realize the number of opportunities someone has to be dishonest until they are fully transparent, and I could give countless examples of Steve's transparency. His business management ethics are impeccable. From an execution perspective, you will not need to wonder what is happening when you aren't looking. If he recommends cutting a corner, you will know about it, and it will be your decision, not his. Our project was like many in which the scope expanded significantly. It started off as a mini facelift in our 80s basement – new paint, vinyl flooring and a new vanity in the bathroom. By the time we were finished, we had a custom door frame for an impossible doorway and the bathroom was nearly fully remodeled, including new drywall – all our decision. On top of that, we found a lot of hidden surprises behind walls to contend with – window wells, old ¼” paneling (make that a 70s basement), different sized drywall, plywood used as drywall, and a mummified snake to name a few! The point is that it did not matter what scope we added or what was discovered along the way, Steve was able to provide us information to make educated decisions and then perform the work exceptionally. His breadth and depth of knowledge is what you hope to have when you hire a professional. We have high expectations, and Steve met them. We will absolutely use Steve for all our projects, big and small read less
- TREVINO CUSTOM DRYWALL & PAINTING, INC.Doing an upgrade of a rental condo that I own but, unfortunately, was in a bit of disrepair. Contacted Trevino Custom Drywall to get things moving and to handle the repairs. Contacted owner, Joe Trevino who came immediately to inspect. He provided a quote for the work that same evening which was a very fair price. We agreed that work would begin in a few weeks which it did. When completed, work was excellent. Joe also was very easy to contact and was very responsive. Will be using him again in the near future read less
- Mueller Inc.Mueller, Inc did a fantastic job on our basement. This was not the first time we've used the company. They also did a kitchen remodel for us 3 years ago. Pete Mueller knows all aspects of construction work. He has pride in craft, which unfortunately is not easy to find. If there is one quality that stands out with Pete, it's honesty. His pricing is very reasonable and he does what he says he is going to do. We would recommend Mueller, Inc. without hesitation read less
- A11 Home ServicesJohn, at A11 Services, is professional, punctual, and easy to work with. He is very communicative, and answered all the questions we had. We are very happy with the quality of work John was able to provide. He stayed on schedule through the scope of the project, and he was able to stay within our budget read less
- Gary's Handyman ServiceIt went very well. Gary was very well qualified for the job. He was also very respectful in addressing Covid 19 safety issues.
- Xtreme Construction, LLCAll work was completed on time, and he charged Very Good Rates for the Work Performed!! Would Definitely hire Extreme Construction again!!
- TREVINO CUSTOM DRYWALL & PAINTING, INC.Everything was great! Joe was there before our scheduled time, is so nice and did a fabulous job! Highly recommend Joe .
Contractors in Brighton
- Business Description:Specializing in carpentry! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:Fast response. Great work. Thank you!Jesus S.
- Business Description:For 17 years Van Matre Construction proudly serves the Front Range of Colorado, repairing foundations suffering from any malady from foundation drains, French drains, to helical piers and micro-piles, Family owned and operated, you will find Brady Van Matre in the field with the crews, ensuring quality and making sure things flow smoothly. Van Matre Construction will go the extra mile to make sure your foundation is permanently fixed and is stronger than it was when it was built. Van Matre us.. read lessRecent Review:We hired them to reinforce the foundation where a few years before some tunnels had been dug through the soil under the footings to put in some new pipes. This is an old brick house and the footings are several widths of brick laid directly on the soil, not concrete. The reinforcement is to pour some concrete walls under the footings to support them and to stabilize the soil walls of the tunnels. They also poured concrete to stabilize another area where soil had been eroding under the footing. We also had them remove an unused brick planter next to the wall. The estimator, Lance Heimes, did a very thorough study of the area and then carefully described to us the recommended work. Because of his attention to detail and good explanations I had a lot of confidence in his recommendations. The work went smoothly and looks good upon completion. The weak point with this company was communication. I had to call them up to find out when the work was scheduled, and even then we were never sure when the workers would show up. They also sent me the final invoice for the work when the work was only about half-done, rather than upon "substantial completion" as provided in the contract. They did finish the work a day or two later, so it worked out OK, although for a while I was worried that they had forgotten to finish the work read lessAllen S.
- Business Description:Skilled, experienced, multi craftsman. General handyman work, bathrooms, minor electrical and plumbing. Prefer to charge by the hour, contact for rates. Insured and licensed contractor. 2012, 2013 and 2014, 2015 , 2016 and 2018 and Super Service Award winner read lessRecent Review:Tom Pline showed up on time and did a great job on my deck. I was very happy with the outcome and intend to hire him again. His contact information is email@example.com 720 309-2483.Thor E.
- Business Description:I have several years of experience with construction, roofing, painting, drywall, framing as well as small home repairs. I pride myself on being reliable, on time and cost effective. I have about 15 years of experience and have just started on my own about 6 months ago. I have been assisting homeowners from small home repairs as well as larger jobs which will include replace a roof, painting the entire interior of homes as well as trim. I have also helped small business owners as well wit.. read lessRecent Review:John, at A11 Services, is professional, punctual, and easy to work with. He is very communicative, and answered all the questions we had. We are very happy with the quality of work John was able to provide. He stayed on schedule through the scope of the project, and he was able to stay within our budget read lessBrett G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:My Name is Bret Briggs.I am a 43 yr. old colorado native and have been a carpenter,handyman for 15 years.I am my only employee.I ocassionally use a drywall subcontractor for drywall finish/repair and texture.My pricing is usually on an hourly basis.I have plenty of references and pictures of my work.Changing wooden handrail ballusters to iron ballusters is a popular upgrade that I have done a lot of lately.Replacement of doors and interior trim is a large part of my work.I have also done a lo.. read lessRecent Review:Bret did a fantastic job realigning all the doors/trim in my basement which had shifted over the past 20 years. He also lowered the baseboard all around my basement as well. He worked tirelessly and quickly. It really is nice that all the doors in the basement close effortlessly and it looks like it did when brand new. He also installed a new lazy-susan shelving which had broken. In my opinion, Bret is a craftsmen's craftsman. All his work has been outstanding, priced below market value, and he is honest and trustworthy. Just the type of person you want to know and have his number handy for all projects read lessRichard S.
- Business Description:We build custom, turnkey solutions to turn your unused space into rental income or the extra space your family needs: from backyard bungalows, carriage homes, and garage apartments to basement remodels and home additions, we find the right use of space for your home. Since 1986, Helseth Construction LLC has been building custom residential and commercial buildings in and around Denver, Colorado. We are a family-run business dedicated to providing a solution for your family that you will love .. read lessRecent Review:Helseth Construction was incredibly helpful in getting all of the required permits pulled from the county. Their crews were always punctual, did great work, cleaned up afterwards and kept me informed on the progress read lessJeff K.
- Business Description:Family owned. Additional DBA - Aaark Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.Recent Review:No issues. They took care of all permitting and inspection work.Dimitry S.
- Business Description:Complete remodeling of any existing building.Recent Review:Brad came highly recommended for our general contractor by our kitchen designer, it is no wonder why. Brad and his crew of subcontractors were a real pleasure to work with. From our initial consultation through the whole process, Brad made sure he knew our expectations of him, and we were comfortable with his expectations of us. The thing that impressed us the most is his communication with us throughout the whole process. We spoke on a daily basis about what was happening that day and if there were any unexpected surprises. As with all major remodel, things don’t always go smoothly. Whether it was having to move outside plumbing or trying to figure out how to get the fridge out of the kitchen without having to cut a wall or lift over a patio wall, Brad always called with multiple options and guidance as to each option. We are extremely happy with the new kitchen and the work that B. Young Renovations did for us. We would definitely use Brad again and would happily recommend him for anyone looking for a contractor read lessTroy C.
- Business Description:A25 years construction industry Remodels, holes in the wall, popcorn ceiling removal, paint, fences, decks, restain, texture, sheetrock/finishing, landscaping, handyman, just about anything else. Just call for details. Free estimates Fair pricing #readytowor read lessRecent Review:I got Jerry's name through a friend who was very happy with work he had done for her. He is very hard-working, meticulous and aims to please. I had him back this spring to clean up the same areas. :-)Kathy L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Fort Lupton
- Commerce City
- Federal Heights
general contractors in Brighton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 2B Construction Specialist & Design, LLP2750 Ingals
- 2HP Construction llcPO Box 3617
- 3 Ty's Interior Remodeling3711 W 68th Avenue
- 303 Home Buyers, LLC1200 Vine Street Apt 5D
- 4th Dimension Concepts LLC1300 S Potomac St suite 126
- A & S Services LLC620 Miller Ct Ste 104
- A Handyman12025 leyden st
- A Master's Hands LLC11432 W Cooper Dr.
- A Touch of New Inc.12100 W 52nd Ave Unit 104
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- A11 Home Services1304 S Parker Rd
- Aaark Total Home Services5962 Sheridan Blvd
- Absolute Remodeling4065 s, Elati St.
- Accurate Counter Tops & Casework4891 S Arbutus St
- Ace Custom Painting & Construction1889 E 117th Ct
- Advance Construction, LLC2331 W Hampden Ave Suite#141
- Advanced Contractors LLC9907 Garland Dr.
- Advanced Pro Construction LLC1360 South Wadsworth Blvd.
- Affordable Basement Finishing Co1140 US 287 Ste 400-114
- Affordable Tree Services5351 Everett st #5
- AJ's restorations LLC.2747 S Perry St
- Al's remodeling llc20938 e 44th ave
- ALAN BUILDERS11830 E Louisiana Ave
- All American Maintenance And Repair LLC1035 Emerald St.
- All Green Construction & Remodeling8872 W Cooper Ave
- All Phase Radon LLC13732 Jubilee Trl
- ALL SET RESTORATION CO INC1400 Simms St Ste 330
- Alsco Cardinal Home Improvements114 Federal Blvd
- Altitude Services566 S. McCaslin Blvd
- American Custom Decks and Remodeling LLC3700 S. Garrison St.
- American Heritage Restoration LLC3380 S Knox Ct
- AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS225 Union Blvd 150
- AMF Custom Works10884 Fairfax way
- Anson LLC14400 E Fremont Ave Unit 8306
- Anthony Biddulph Construction5300 S. Greenwood St
- Apex Paint5312 Sandra Way
- Arrowhead Construction11085 Callaway Rd
- AS-BUILT INSPECTIONS LLC11505 W Texas Ave
- Aspen Builders9249 S Broadway 200-165
- ATD Construction7675 Shedhorn Dr
- ATP ENTERPRISES3388 S. HALIFAX WAY
- atp home services llc13696 plaster circle
- Augusta Construction6410 Miller St
- Aurora Building Company Inc303 S Broadway 200-141
- Aurora Rug Binding Company Inc.50 S. Havana Street Ste. 507
- Avery Construction3390 West Union Avenue
- AWH Construction INC100 Hemlock Way
- A & S Services LLC
- B & D Services2261 W 56th. Ave.
- B n B Services2898 w 119th ave
- B Young Renovation1021 Revere St.
- B&B Carpentry and Cabinet Installation, LLC10639 Union Way
- Baird Construction5960 S Eaton Ln
- Barrett Resources LLC7368 S Quebec Ct
- BasementsColorado.com5285 S Washington St.
- Belle Creek Handymen LLC9248 E 109th Ave
- Bello Custom Homes425 S Cherry St
- BestBet Construction11119 Claude Ct
- Bickerstaff Independent Contracting3001 Benton St
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Big Board Construction2749 Vine Street
- Bill Mundt Remodeling & Home Repair2220 Cheyenne St.
- BIP Quality Trim10617 Pearlwood Cir
- BKC Painting3355 S. Flower Str. 151
- Black Gold Construction and Design
- Bleep'n Industries, LLC.PO Box 2443
Colorado City, Arizona
- Blue Star Remodeling, LLC10101 E Caley Ave
- Bob Duncan Contracting LLC236 S. Ammons St.
- Bondar Sprinklers, Landscapes and Remodel, IncPO Box 271623
- Born to Build Contractor Services LLc4390 Shaw blvd.
- Boulder Valley Builders LLC841 Ithaca Dr
- Bouquet Landscaping and Design, Inc.PO BOX 17872
- BP Construction5510 S ELATI ST APT 2
- Bradley Construction Services Ltd.12025 Leyden Street
- Bragdon Construction, Inc860 S Cody St
- Bravo Handyman Services,LLC.PO BOX 32019
- Bret Briggs Carpenter/Handyman415 S Moore St
- Bridges MTCE LLC1456 South Zeno Street
- Browning Remodeling limited2594 south acoma st
- BROWNSTONE RENOVATION495 W Oakwood Lane
Castle Rock, Colorado
- BTE Construction and Restoration LLCPO BOX 630111
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Budget Friendly Remodeling LLC1027 S Yukon St.
- Buerger Brothers Construction190 Washington Ave #6
- BulletProof Plumbing & Heating995 S Field St
- Burgesshill Construction LLC.11980 Claude Ct
- Burgoyne Construction1995 S Emerson St
- B & D Services
- C & C Contractors Plus2501 California St
- C S Construction4495 E 118th Pl
- C&D Remodeling 5275 W 1st Ave
- C3 Building Group9839 Silver Maple Rd
- Cassidy Construction Inc14059 E Idaho Dr
- Castle Custom Interiors & Handrails1148 Opal St
- Castle Developers LLC9860 S Foxhill Circle
- Castle Restoration3278 S Wadsworth Blvd., #109
- Castle Rock Flooring and Home Design131 Wilcox Street
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Cedar Creek Construction and Design6053 Hudson Rd Ste 340
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Centerpoint Remodeling and Construction8471 Brighton Rd
Commerce City, Colorado
- Chad's Home Improvement Solutions2461 Wolf Creek Dr
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Denver10035 East 40th Avenue Suite 400
- CHC corp1340 E 7th St
- Cherokee Construction LLC8376 Vallejo St
- Cherry Hills Home Improvement, Inc.6656 Estes St
- C & C Contractors Plus